Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time - Part 1

"The day that Dani and I became swingers."

10
3 Comments 3
10.0k Views 10.0k
775 words 775 words

Dani and I had just arrived at a nude resort that we had discovered in Palm Springs.  The woman who greeted us at the front gate was tall, beautiful, blonde, and completely nude.  As she showed us to our room, I watched her sweet little ass swing seductively back and forth.  I felt the bulge of my erection pressing against my shorts.  I knew this was going to be a great weekend; I just could never have imagined how great!

As she turned on our air conditioner, Marcy told us that her boyfriend Dan and her were friends of the owners and were taking care of the resort while they were away.  She also said that we were the only guests today, so we had the whole place to ourselves!

Dani and I quickly stripped off our clothes and headed for the pool.  It was a typical Palm Springs summer day, 110º F.  I guess that was why the place was empty.  Dani and I felt the exhilarating feeling of swimming naked.  The cool water on my naked body always feels amazing.

After swimming, I wanted to make love to Dani right there in the pool.  It was the middle of the afternoon, but who cares.  We were the only ones there.  We sat on a bench that knew into the pool on the shallow end.  We started kissing as I ran my hands all over her beautiful body.  I went down her neck and was just starting to suck on her nipples when I heard a door open. 

Dan and Marcy stood at the edge of the pool on the other side facing us.  Were we breaking a rule?  I thought we were going to get a lecture.  In the shallow water, my erect cock and Marcy's hard nipples were very apparent.  Dan was a good looking guy.  He had an athletic body and a cock that was very big and partially erect.  Instead of a lecture, he said, "I just finished shaving Marcy's pussy, would you like to see?"

Without waiting for an answer, Marcy smiled and sat down on the edge of the pool and spread her legs for us to have a good look of her beautiful shaved pussy.  My already hard cock was now throbbing!  My mouth was running with saliva.  Marcy looked at my cock and the hungry look on my face and smiled and said, "I think he likes it!"

Dan added, "Before we came out, I licked her newly shaved pussy and brought her to a powerful orgasm.  Can you tell?"

Indeed we could tell.  Her pussy lips were puffy, and we could see the moisture between them glistening in the Sun.  It was so hot!  Dani responded by saying, "I'm shaved too."

She climbed out of the pool and sat on the edge and spread her legs as Marcy had done.  The next thing that happened was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life.  Dan's big cock swelled to a full erection as he stood there staring at Dani's tantalizing, sweet pussy.  I don't know why, but it was an electrifying thrill to see my Dani give another man an erection.  Marcy got up, put a towel down at the edge of the pool, got down on her hands and knees and spread her legs.  Dan kneeled behind her and slowly inserted his big cock into her wet, hungry pussy.  Then he started to fuck her right in front of us.

They obviously wanted us to watch them, so we did.  Dani hopped back into the water and sat next to me.  I slid my fingers down onto her clit and started to rub her.  She was very turned on by the show in front of us and began to moan with pleasure.  She took ahold of my cock and started to stroke it.  We both new exactly how to masturbate each other after years of practice.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

Both Dan and Marcy were sweating profusely in the summer heat as Dan started to thrust harder and faster.  

Dani was the first to cum.  I could feel her body quiver from head to toe as the visual and physical stimulation brought her to a powerful orgasm.  Marcy watched Dani cum and soon after she was cumming too.  Not long after, Dan was flooding Marcy's pussy with his cum. 

Marcy then announced that she was a waitress at a local restaurant and that she had to get ready for work.  Dan and Marcy headed for the room, but Marcy stopped, looked back around and asked, "We'll see you tonight?"

Dani and I immediately said, "sure!"

Part 2 to follow.

Published 
Written by goodchemistry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments