Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time - Part 2

"Suck it, bitch"

7
5 Comments 5
12.5k Views 12.5k
603 words 603 words
I wake naked and cold wondering about the events from just a few hours ago. I check my phone and see that it's 10pm, only three hours after my amazing experience with Jaiden and Savanna.

As I gradually become fully awake, I hear moaning coming for the room next to mine. I quickly get up and find Savanna and Jaiden on Jaiden's bed scissoring. I start to watch their beautiful sticky pussies rubbing against each other as strings of their juice hang between them.

With one hand, I feel my way over my stomach and reach to rub my clit. I try to be quiet because I don't want to disrupt them. I stick fingers in my hole and begin to pump in and out and my fingers are soon covered in my juices.

I see Savanna looking over at me and she smirks. "Get over here, you little slut, I believe you owe us a thank you."

I approach and she grabs my hair and pulls me to her face, kissing me with so much dominance. She stands up and throws me onto the bed, and my face is next to Jaiden's pussy. "Suck it, bitch," she orders. And oh, did I. suck it!

I licked and sucked as hard as I could muster. Jaiden started humping my face, so I figured I must be doing something right. She was so wet and tasted so sweet, I never wanted to stop. I lightly nibbled
on her clit causing her to scream. Soon I heard her yelling, "I'm gonna come," and she did, but that didn't stop me.

I was too in love with the taste of her. Her moans got softer, but were building faster this time. She
screamed my name as if her life depended on it and she came again, squirting her juices all over my face and soaking my hair.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

I went down to clean her up again when Savanna grabbed my hair and pulled me away. "You want to make her that sensitive? I'll make you that sensitive."

She handcuffed my hands and feet to the bed post after forcing a pair of her dirty panties on me. She grabbed a huge massager-looking thing that intimated me to say the least. "This is my great friend, Mr. Vibrations. He's the best welcome and worst goodbye," Savanna told me before turning it on at a high speed. She put the head inside her panties that I was wearing - and right on top of my clit.

I screamed out. It felt amazing and I came almost instantly. Jaiden then walked over and lay Savanna down and started to fuck her pussy with a strap on. Watching my two best friends fucking, plus the pressure of the vibrator on my pussy, was too much. I came harder and louder than I did earlier - but no one was there to turn off the vibrator. So I had to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm while watching my best friends fucking.

Pure torture, trust me!

I had, no joke, five orgasms before they even bothered to notice me. "How's that feel?" Savanna asked while catching her breath back after having mighty orgasm herself. I couldn't speak, much less form a coherent sentence, after everything so I just whimpered and she turned toff he vibrator and uncuffed me.

"Since we've got all the sexual tension out of the way, I'm gonna give you one amazing birthday," Savanna told me, reminding me that it would be my birthday in just a few days.

Published 
Written by LittleKimmy123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments