Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Frat Party

"18 year old freshmen in college finds out what a good frat party is all about"

23
6 Comments 6
29.0k Views 29.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was 4:00 on a Friday afternoon and Allison had just returned to her dorm room from soccer practice. She was an 18 year old soccer player who had received a college scholarship to play soccer. She was enjoying her first semester at school when her roommate Jen asked, “I heard there was a big frat party to happen tonight. Why don’t we go, Allison? I heard this fraternity is a legend with their frat parties. It is going to be wild!”

“I don’t know, Jen? I got soccer practice again tomorrow. What time do you think we will be back tonight?” Allison asked Jill.

"I am sure we will back by midnight or one in the morning. Well, maybe by 2 at the latest. This is our chance to meet some of the older guys at the school.”

Allison replied, “Alright! It does sound like a good time.”

Allison was a good looking girl. She had played soccer all her life and a lot of guys loved her soccer ass that she had. When you kick soccer balls all day long you use your muscles in your legs and ass quite a bit. This is why a lot of guys think female soccer players' asses are cute. She wore a pair of tight jeans that night.

The two of them headed out at 8:00 as the frat party was only a few minutes from their dorm. The frat party was held at a two story house that was located right outside the college. There was about 70 or 80 people at the party when they arrived. This was their first big party that either one of them had been at. As they walked in to the house they quickly found there were more guys than gals. There was a half barrel set up in the kitchen as each one of them grabbed a glass. Even though Allison was under age and hadn’t drank much alcohol in her life, she grabbed one anyway to look important to the older guys.

As they milled around Allison started to chat with a boy she vaguely knew from class. She knew his name was Alex and he seemed like a very nice guy. He was also a freshmen and seemed to take a real liking to Allison. They talked for about an hour when one of the frat brothers brought Allison another beer. He immediately stole Alex’s thunder away from him as he pushed him aside. The frat brother’s name was Steve and he was a 23 year old senior. He was a very good looking guy and was a real sweet talker with the women.

Alex went away disappointed, knowing that Allison was barking up the wrong tree with this Steve. He had heard several stories about these guys in this frat and a lot of the stories were about them seducing the young freshmen girls. Alex knew he couldn’t do anymore for Allison.

Steve, in the meantime, began to sweet talk Allison. She felt so good that an older senior would be interested in her at all. Steve slowly began to make his move on Allison. He put his arm around her as he was gently kissing her on the neck. A few minutes later Allison was in a full lip lock with this frat member. Steve quickly whisked Allison away to a second floor bedroom. They continued on kissing and necking with each other as Steve’s hand began to explor parts of Allison’s body.

Steve was finally able to work his hand under her shirt and had worked on undoing her bra strap. He had plenty of experience at this and had her strap undone in seconds. His hands quickly grabbed her bra and pulled it off her lovely breasts. He caressed her breast with his hands as they continued kissing each other. His hands began to roam down to her lower body. He grabbed her jeans and unbuttoned them.

Allison tried to slow things down as she grabbed his hands and put them back on her breasts. Steve began to kiss Allison harder as he again moved his one hand down to her jeans. He tried in vain to move her jeans down over her ass, but he was stopped before he got through with it. They continued on as Steve made one more try to get inside Allison’s pants. This time Allison gave up as Steve’s hand slid down into Allison’s panties. He worked his hand down to her wet pussy and began to finger her pussy. Allison now had her tongue down Steve’s throat. They kissed each other very hard as Steve continued to massage Allison’s pussy with his finger.

Allison felt extremely horny now as Steve grabbed a hold of her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles. Steve ripped his shirt off as he now had Allison’s panties down to her knees.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

Allison’s body trembled as Steve had his finger deep into her wet pussy. Steve made his move as he quickly laid Allison down on the bed and got on top of her. Steve quickly lowered his pants and had his hard cock out as he pushed Allison’s panties off her body. Allison’s arms grabbed Steve’s body tightly as Steve pushed his throbbing cock into her wet pussy. Steve began to fuck Allison hard now as her moans grew. Steve really didn’t care if Allison came or not as he was just in this for himself.

Allison’s body shook uncontrollably as Steve turned her over on all fours. Allison’s good looking soccer ass was now staring him right in the face. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck Allison very hard. Allison cried out as their bodies met. Steve then moaned out as he was ready to cum.

He pulled his cock out of her at the last second and screamed out, “Oh, damn!“ as he shot his cum all over Allison’s beautiful ass. Steve quickly climbed off the bed as Allison’s body slowly sank down onto the bed. Her ass was covered in cum as her face was buried into the sheets. She heard some one else enter the room. She had thought it had to be another one of the frat boys to fuck her.

She felt a tongue run across her tight ass. She began to wonder who was really licking the cum off her ass. It was semi dark and she was too tired to even look back. She felt the tongue slowly run across her ass hole as her body began to tremble again. The cum that had covered her ass was now cleaned up.

Who was this mystery person who was licking and sucking her ass, she wondered? Allison began to tremble even more as this mystery person ran their tongue across her still swollen pussy. Allison had never felt anything so good in her life. The mystery person grabbed Allison’s body and quickly turned her over. Allison tried in vain to see a face but it was too dark and the person's face was now buried right into her pussy. Allison felt a tongue slide right into her wet pussy. Her body shook uncontrollable now as she felt the tongue slide deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Allison then heard the door open as 3 frat brothers stood next to her by the bed. They each yanked their big cocks out of their pants and began to stroke them. Allison was shocked to see one of them was Alex, the guy who she had talked to earlier that night. She had no idea he was also in on this as he was part of this fraternity.

Allison pussy couldn’t take much more as her hands clutched the mystery person’s head. She grabbed her head and pushed it as tightly as she could against her pussy. She began to scream out as the three frat brothers began to jack off their cocks with a vengence. Allison’s pussy began to let loose with the biggest orgasm of her life. She screamed out loudly for a good minute as her pussy erupted like never before. Her legs were tightly wrapped around the head of this mystery person.

Allison was extremely shocked to see the face of the mystery person who had just licked her pussy to orgasm. It was no other then her roommate, Jen, who had just brought her to that wonderful orgasm. Allison just couldn’t believe what just had happened. The three frat brothers were now wanting Allison more than ever. Their cocks were extremely hard as Alex climbed on top of Allison. He began to fuck Allison hard as she had another cock stuffed into her mouth.

The third guy grabbed her roommate, Jen, and had her pants down to the floor. Jen’s head was pushed right up against Allison’s tits. She sucked hard on Allison’s tits while she got fucked hard from behind. The two girls screamed out together in orgasm a few minutes later. Alex, who had been fucking Allison, began to moan out. He pulled his cock out and shot his cum all over Allison’s roommates face that was glued down onto Allison’s stomach. His cum flew all over Jen’s face as Jen began to moan out with another orgasm.

Allison began to suck on the other frat brother's cock very hard. It only took a minute or so and he filled her mouth with cum. The frat brother fucking Jen moaned out as he shot cum all over Jen’s ass as she screamed into Allison’s tits.

What a night it turned out to be for Allison’s first frat party of her life. I wonder how many more she will go to.

Published 
Written by scy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments