Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girls Getaway Part I

"Leah and Her Best Friend Escape to a Cabin in the Woods for a Unexpected Weekend of Fun"

45
20 Comments 20
22.2k Views 22.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Leah was having a year from hell it seemed. Everything around her was going wrong, or falling apart. She wished she could escape it all. She wanted to get away. She needed to get away... Just for a little while.

She suddenly remembered the cabin her aunt owned. It was a good 8 hour drive away, but well worth it. It was the perfect place to escape. It was out in the woods, on the side of the lake. The closest neighbors were 5 miles down the road. It was the perfection definition of isolation. The perfect place to get some piece and quiet. There was a speed boat, a pontoon boat, a paddle boat, and a one person canoe. There were hammocks, and a huge fire pit with enough wood to last till the next decade. Her aunt always said Leah could use it when ever she wanted. It sat empty otherwise. It was perfect.

Leah was packing her bags as she called Veronica, her old best friend. They hadn't seen or talked to each other in over three years. They had recently started talking again after Leah found out Veronica had moved back to town. She figured it was the perfect opportunity for them to reconnect. The phone was ringing on speakerphone as Leah flew around her apartment grabbing all the things she needed. Finally the line picked up.

"Hello?" sang Veronica's high-pitched girly voice.

"Hey girl, its me. Listen, I'm getting out-of-town for the weekend. Wanna go? Remember my aunts old cabin? I'm thinking a lot of booze, bitching, bonfires, boats and bikinis. Just me and you."

"That's a lot of 'B's... Any boy's in that mix?"

"I'm sure we can find some boys. Its like, 20 miles away from a tourist town. On the lake, we will find lots of boys."

"I'm in!" Veronica squealed.

"OK, we'll take my truck. I'm almost packed, but I'll give you some time. I'll be at your place in an hour. BE READY!". Leah hung up the phone.

Exactly an hour later Leah pulled up to Veronica's house, and to her surprise, saw Veronica waiting on the porch with her bags. Leah helped her throw her stuff in the bed of her truck, and they were off.

The eight-hour road trip was filled with giggles and lots of girl talk. They had almost four years to catch up on. After four hours of driving, Leah finally made Veronica drive. Leah laughed her ass off as Veronica freaked out driving what she considered a "huge ass hillbilly truck", and Leah took the opportunity to roll a few joints for the last four hours of the trip. But after an hour of watching Veronica have mini panic attacks, Leah had her pull over and took over the wheel again.

After 7 and a half hours on the road, the finally pulled into the little tourist town out in the middle of nowhere. It was just after 11 pm. They pulled into the 24-hour convenience store to pick up some basic supplies before they headed the extra 20 miles out to the cabin. They grabbed some snacks and stuff to hold them for the night, and decided to hit the grocery store in the morning, and headed to the counter.

"I've never seen you girls around before."

Leah looked up, and about fell over herself. Her eyes fell on the most gorgeous guy she had ever seen. He was tall and kinda skinny. But his grey thermal shirt told the story of a toned body underneath. He had brown eyes, and 2 inch spiked brown hair. He reminded Leah of Luke Bryan, and her panties were instantly wet. She wanted to jump on the counter, and grab his face. She desperately wanted to feel his lips on hers.

Veronica picked up the helpless vibe Leah was sending out. She jumped in to save her. "Yeah, we're in town for the weekend. Leah's aunt owns a cabin on the lake and we have it for the next few days." she said as she kicked Leah in the ankles. "You from around here?" Veronica stupidly asked.

"Uh, Yeah. Been here my whole life. Could show you girls some things to do while your here" the Luke Bryan look-a-like said with a smile that made Leah feel extra moist.

"That would be great!" Veronica gushed, as Leah shot her a death glare.

Leah pulled Veronica out of the store before she could say anything else, and pushed her into the truck. "I can't believe you!" Leah hissed. "And I can't believe you " said Veronica. "What the hell happened to you? You were never like that before. What happened to the Leah I remember?"

"Nothing. I just... I don't know. That's just the thing. I feel off these days..." Leah trailed off. The rest of the drive to the cabin was silent.

They pulled up the gravel drive and Leah switched off her truck. They dragged their bags inside, and put the grocery bags on the counter. "Fire and drinks?" Leah asked Veronica.

"Fire and drinks." she agreed.

They grabbed a few beers from the cooler Leah brought. Still cold enough. They wandered to the fire pit, and Leah grabbed some wood. In no time, she had a roaring fire going. The silence was soon broken by buzzed giggles and more girl talk. "So, Leah seriously hon... what happened? Your so different these days"

"I'm not sure V... Probably the last three years. After we lost touch.... I kind of fell apart." Leah told Veronica all the details of the trials and tribulations she suffered after she had lost her friendship with Veronica. By her fourth beer, Leah was in tears. "I just, feel like everything I've done the last years has been washed off the blackboard as if it doesn't matter" she finished up with. Veronica was holding Leah as she cried. "Its all going to be okay. Your such a strong woman. All the things you told me, are nothing compared to what I watched you already go through!" Veronica looked down at Leah. Her mascara was running down her face, and her tears were tracing wet tracks down her heat touched cheeks. She looked so vulnerable, a state that few people ever saw Leah in, and Veronica knew it. She leaned down and pressed her plump pink lips against Leah's.

Veronica slid her tongue into Leah's mouth and kissed her for the first time. For the first real-time. They had made out plenty of times in the old days, drinking, partying and trying to tease boys... But this time is was different. Leah pulled back in surprise. "What are you doing?!" she asked in shock. "Just shut the hell up Leah." she said before pressing her mouth back to hers. She parted Leah's lips and pushed her tongue back in. This time Leah was more relaxed, and seemed to take direction. Veronica kissed her passionately, losing her own breath. She finally pulled away after exploring all of Leah's mouth with her tongue.

Leah peered up at Veronica, still looking shocked. Veronica was pretty drunk herself, and couldn't believe what she was doing to her old best friend. Veronica grabbed Leah's shirt and pulled it over her head. Leah was bra-less, and she found herself staring right at her perky, pierced B-cup tits. Without thought, Veronica took her chance and dove her face into Leah's chest. Her mouth landed on Leah's left nipple. She felt the metal mixed with flesh in her mouth for the first time. It was warm, she could feel the effects of the heat from the fire on the metal piercing Leah's nipples. Even though her tits were warm, her nipples were rock hard in Veronica's mouth. She heard Leah moan, and soon felt Leah's hands in her hair, pulling her face into her chest. She moved her tongue around Leah's nipple, tickling the tip and blowing on the area's she left moist with her saliva. She bit them teasingly, and tugged on them with her teeth gently.

Veronica gave the same treatment to Leah's right nipple before finally pulling her face from Leah's chest. Leah was still looking at her stunned. Veronica felt scared for a few moments, before Leah reached up at Veronica and grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. Leah threw V's shirt to the ground, and reached her head up to Veronica's breasts swinging in her face. They were easily twice the size, if not bigger.  At least a D. The skin was darker, and the nipples looked like little chocolate chips. She was mostly white, put the Puerto Rican in her stood out when she was naked. Leah shoved her face to her cleavage, and kissed her sternum. She moved her face to the right breast, and caught the nipple her in mouth before she grabbed it with her hand and started to rub and massage Veronica's tits. Leah returned the nibbles to Veronica's tits, and was treated to a loud moan that would have scared a bear away.

They played and kissed each other's breasts and lips for an hour before they finally started to sober up and felt like passing out. "Just lay your head down" Veronica said. Leah listened. She laid her head down and closed her eyes. They opened again at dawn. She found herself covered with a blanket, and laying with Veronica in a hammock. She thought about the night before... Pulling into town... the Luke Bryan look-a-like at the store... V embarrassing the hell out of her... getting to the cabin... drinking and crying... the kiss... everything after...

The kiss. She remembered the kiss. She looked down at Veronica, whose head was laying on her breasts. She looked so peaceful. The world was light blue, the sun barely awake yet. The birds were chirping and as Leah peered at the lake, a fished jumped. She watched the ripples get bigger as they spread, and she took in the full view around her. She looked towards the right side of the lake edge in front of her, and her eyes met with a baby deer. She was amazed by the beauty, and shook Veronica awake.

"Shh!!! Look!" Leah said pointing. Veronica looked groggily in the direction Leah pointed. Her eyes finally focused, and she understood why she had been rudely awakened. "Oh wow" she sighed. The baby heard the voices, and ran off startled. They soon fell back to sleep in the hammock, to the morning melody of insects and birds.

The girls finally awoke around 10:30 in the morning. They rolled out of the hammock topless, one at a time. They found their respective tops, and put them on. "Breakfast?" Leah asked, asking if nothing happened. "Hell yeah" Veronica said. Leah whipped them up some bacon, eggs, and toast. They wolfed it down and strolled outside for a morning joint.

"Lets take the boat out" Leah said looking at Veronica with a devilish smile.

"Good idea... but which one?" Veronica asked.

They looked at each other devilishly before, at the same time, saying "Speed boat."

They changed into bathing suits and booty shorts, grabbing towels and suntan oil, along with their wallets. The lake was huge, stretching miles. Who knew how long they would be out, or how many stops for gas they would need?

They loaded up the boat with a cooler of beer, some towels, extra sunblock, and a case of Cd's. They traveled through a few large but 'No-Wake-Lakes', passing though multiple chains, before they finally seemed to hit an area that was populated with boats skiing, tubing, and just cruising. The girls entered the lake, looked at each other and smiled.

They found a spot in the middle of the action circling the lake, and dropped anchor. They threw some music on and popped a few beers. They laid on the nose of the boat, bathing in the sun. It didn't take long before Leah heard the sound of a boat approaching theirs, and an engine get cut.

Leah laid still, thinking of a mix of the make-out/tit-play session with her best friend, and the hot guy from the store the night before. Her snatch was feeling extra warm with her sticky cum soaking the material as she laid in the 98* weather. She heard Veronica talking her usual game with the boy's on the boat that pulled up. She heard a male voice chime in that sounded familiar, in the same instant Veronica cooed "I remember you!". Leah about died in that moment.

She sat up, grabbed her bikini top that was untied. Through the tint of her sunglasses she recognized the Luke Bryan look-a-like from the store the night before.

"Hi" she said in a coy fashion to him, while trying to tie her top back into place. Even through the dark tint of her glasses, the boy could tell she was staring at him. "Hi. Nice to see you again... I'm Jake."

Leah took a breath to collect herself. After all her bikini bottoms were wet with her girl cum, her top was still undone and being held in place by her hands. "Hi... I'm Leah."

"Nice to finally get your name." Jake said with a smile.

The boys loaded onto the girls boat and they all began to get acclimated. Both boats were loaded with beer enough for the day, they had enough sets of skis and inner tubes to do whatever water activities they wanted, and the chemistry between everyone was heavy. After hours on the lake skiing, tubing, and drinking, the girls invited the boys to follow them back to their cabin.

Around 8:00, they pulled into the dock at Leah's aunts cabin. They tied up, and walked to the fire pit. Brantley and Veronica had gotten along well on the lake, and offered to take the 20 mile trip to town to grab some food. While Leah and Jake started the bonfire, Colton rolled a few joints and mixed some drinks.

Once everyone was back, and the fire started, the boys grilled for the girls.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

Spirits ran high as they ate and filled themselves with more liquor. The joints Colton rolled were strong, and brought the group to a mellowed pow-wow.

They all sat around the warm, roaring fire and got to know each other better. After a lot of booze, everyone was loose and feeling friendly. Veronica was already cuddling next to Brantley with Colton sitting two feet away, and Leah found herself sitting pretty close to Jake. The mix of booze and the joints they smoked had everyone feeling laid back and relaxed. The conversation led to an adult rated game of Truth-or-Dare. Huge amounts of liquor were consumed, girls flashed nipples and ass, Colton was dared to show Leah his cock (which was semi-hard at the time, and impressive at an estimated 7.5 inches), and truths about favorite positions, dirty acts, and "the most risqué places" people had sex were revealed.

"This is getting boring" Veronica said in a voice Leah recognized as 'feeling pretty good'.... "Leah, I dare you to give Jake a blowjob."

Leah had a good buzz going herself, and with out though her hands were on Jake's swim trunks, un-tying them. She had them around his knees in seconds. Leah got to her knees and pushed Jake to his feet. Her pussy had been wet all day thinking about him touching her... His cock popped out of his shorts into her face. Leah stared in satisfaction. She already planned on trying to fuck him tonight, and now it was going easier than she thought... Thanks to a simple adolescent game, she now had Jake's beautiful cock in her face and it was standing at attention.

Leah inhaled Jake's 9 inches into her mouth and tasted his pre-cum. She could fit the length just fine, but the girth caused her mouth to stretch. After a few moments she was accustomed to his width, and had him lubed with her saliva in no time. She felt Jake's cock continued to grow in her small, wet mouth. After a few minutes, she heard more sucking noises... She opened her eyes to see Veronica sucking Brantley's cock, and from where she was sitting on her knees, he looked to be around 8 inches, but slightly smaller in girth than Jake. Veronica's mouth fit him nicely.

Veronica had gotten wet in the short time she watched Leah suck Jake off. She reached for Brantley's swim trunks, and opened them. She slipped her hand in, and grabbed his semi-hard dick. She found it, pulling it from the cloth cage. She guided him into her mouth, and used her full lips to massage his shaft as her tongue teased him.

Colton sat there listening to the sounds of his buddies getting their dicks sucked, and felt left out. He thought both girls were smoking hot, even though looking at them it was clear they were opposites... Just looking at the girls you could see everything from their skin color, height, the way they dressed and spoke, was 100% opposite. Leah was around 5'0 whereas Veronica was at least 5'6. Leah was comparable to Snow White whereas Veronica was equal to Pocahontas. Leah spoke with southern slang and more like a guy due to her firehouse job, while Veronica was high-pitched and ditsy while very girly. They dressed differently... Jake described the "two out-of-town hotties" as the Prissy and the Punker.

He desperately wished there had been a third girlfriend staying at the cabin.

He noticed Veronica's Latin body with curves in all the right places. The fire showed off her olive skin tones, and he noticed the little butterfly tattoo on her lower back. His cock began to harden watching her lips wrapped around his friends cock, and her tits heaving under her bikini top in the dim light.

His view switched from Veronica and Brantley over to Leah and Jake. Leah was pale skinned, probably Irish he thought... She had her ass pointed in his direction while she was bent over sucking Jake's cock. It was perfect, shaped like the top of a heart. He noticed how covered in tattoos she really was, had to be covered with at least 20 he thought... He felt his cock stiffen more, and his hand move to his package. He pulled his cock from his swim suit and began stroking himself to the two cock-sucking shows in front of him.

Leah heard the sound of Velcro rip. From the corner of her eye, she saw Colton massaging his cock in his hand, staring at her ass. She began to move her hips, and cause her butt to bounce and give him a show. She pulled her mouth off of Jake's dick, and called Veronica's name.

Veronica pulled her face out of Brantley's crotch, and looked at Leah. Leah shot her a mischievous smile, and started to crawl towards Veronica. V knew this game well, and took the cue, and started moving towards Leah.

The girls met in the middle of the boys. They sat up on their knees and embraced each other... The girls started kissing slowly. Veronica reached around and untied Leah's bikini top and pulled it off, revealing her perky B-size tits. Leah returned the favor, and Veronica's D breasts were freed from her bathing suit top. The girls began sucking and pulling on each others nipples, hands roaming everywhere.

Veronica's mouth ventured down Leah's torso. She stopped at each of her nipples, biting and licking at each before moving her lips to Leah's lower sternum and stomach. Her lips stopped at the bellybutton, and she swirled her tongue around the indent. Leah bent backwards and laid her palms on the ground while still sitting on her knees and moaning. Leah opened her eyes and saw Jake upside down, but stroking his cock. His eight inches were hard, and his hand was going at a nice medium-paced speed. She shifted her gaze towards Colton, who was also stroking his hard cock in erotic amusement.

Leah felt Veronica's tongue slip between her pussy lips and find her swollen clit. Her cherry had been hard all day with the thoughts of Jake, and now was finally feeling some release at the touch of Veronica's tongue. Leah moaned again, louder this time. Her left hand reached to her left nipple to pinch and pull at it while her right hand remained on the ground to hold her balance.

Leah's eyes met with Jake's and she told him to come close and shove his cock into her mouth. He obliged, and stood up walking over and putting the head of his dick to her lips. His shaft pushed past her mouth and down her throat almost gagging her. She felt Veronica's tongue dancing in her pussy, lapping up the juices caused from Jake's cock filling her mouth. She heard foot steps on the dirt, and opened her eyes to see Brantley walking up behind Veronica and pulling her ass into the air.

Leah could feel when Brantley entered Veronica, because her mouth pushed deep into her wet snatch and she moaned so hard the vibrations went through Leah's muscles causing her to cum. Leah opened her mouth, and Jake's cock slipped out while she moaned. She began to feel Brantley's thrusts as Veronica's mouth pushed into her with more pressure. Leah clinched her muscles and pushed herself to her first orgasm. It tore through her body, and she started to shake. Her arms gave out, and she fell to the dirt.

With her body, followed Veronica's face. Leah laid there enjoying her pussy being treated. She pulled away and got to her knees, allowing Brantley to rail Veronica from behind. Leah looked at Jake and Colton and motioned with her finger for them to come to her. Leah reached her hands out and grabbed a cock in each. She worked the boys muscles in sync. She put her lips to Colton's 7.5 inches, and tasted his salty cum dripping from the round head. She tightened the grip on Jake's dick, and wrapped her lips tighter around Colton's member.

Veronica felt Brantley enter her cunt and she gasped. He was the biggest cock she took in a long time. His cock pushed her inner muscles apart, and penetrated deep. Brantley groaned as he settled inside her as deep as she would let him. He pulled out, spitting onto his shaft. He reached down and spread his saliva around his cock and pushed himself into Veronica, and she gasped again this time louder. He started fucking her fast and rough, grunting lightly with every thrust. It felt like he was tearing her apart, and she loved it. Veronica opened her mouth and started panting. Brantley reached up and started pinching her clit and pulling it till she squeaked in pain. This drove her crazy and she felt an orgasm build inside her. Brantley felt a warm feeling flood over his cock, and looked down in time to see Veronica spew a jet of girl cum all over his abs.

Leah had her mouth full of Colton's cock and was massaging the head with her pierced tongue when she felt Jake pull his dick from her hand. She felt hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart and heard someone spit, and it landed on her asshole. She felt fingers start to tickle a circle around her hole. They started pushing, one at first and then two, inside her. She tried to relax her asshole and focus on sucking cock at the same time. She jerked Colton with her hand and massaged him with her tongue. She felt more pressure on her asshole, and felt something larger than a finger pressing into her.

Jake had a hand on his cock and pushed it into Leah's tight pink asshole. She took him with small resistance, and she her asshole was tight as hell. He heard her gasp for a moment before she was gagged by Colton's cock. Jake slowly started pumped his cock into her ass. He had only ever fucked a girl in the ass once, and it didn't go well. This time he was more knowledgeable and careful. Besides, he kinda liked this girl. Leah was moaning and holding herself in position for him, all the while was sucking one of his best friends cocks' and he was loving every moment of it. Jake grabbed his beer bottle, and dumped what was left of it over his cock. The wetness helped him pick up his pace, and he started fucking Leah's ass harder.

The extra force of Jake's thrusts pushed her throat onto Colton's cock even further. She was massaging his shaft, and sucking his head while tickling the underbelly of his cock-head. It was too much for Colton to handle. He felt his cock tense and start to tingle. He reached down and wrapped his hand around the base of the shaft and gripped. Leah felt his cock tighten and prepared herself for his load. Colton started jerking himself off, and pulled his cock from Leah's mouth. His cum shot from the end of his cock and hit Leah in the chin. She tried to catch some in her mouth, but in her inebriated state, she missed.

Jake watched his best friend cum in the face of the girl he was ass fucking. Jake was loving it. He again picked up his pace and started slamming his hips into Leah's ass. He reached his left around and grabbed her tit, rolling and pinching the nipple hard. He felt her asshole tightening around his cock, and moved his hand from his breast to her pussy, sneaking his fingers to her clit and pinching it. He dipped his fingers into her cum and used it as lube to slip them inside her dripping snatch. Leah felt his fingers slip in and her pussy tighten. She couldn't believe she was letting Jake fuck her this way, or maybe she couldn't believe Jake was fucking her that way.

Jake's fingers felt amazing inside her cunt, mixed with the feeling of his cock stretching her asshole. She arched her back as he pounded his hips into her, moaning louder as she felt the orgasm build inside her. "Harder!" Leah screamed. Jake was surprised, but followed her orders. He picked up his pace and felt his cock tighten at the thought of what a good slut she was. His fingers stiffened and started finger fucking her pussy harder as he rammed into her. Leah felt his fingers rub against her g-spot and shuddered, and moaned "More!". Jake felt his cock twitch and spasm, and knew he was going to cum. He grabbed Leah hips in both hands and slammed her onto his cock, shooting his warm cum load into her asshole.

Leah collapsed to the ground, squirting cum all over herself. She felt her pussy shooting cum as her orgasm washed over her body. Jake removed himself from her ass, and she felt his cum spurt from her well-fucked butt hole and dribble down her sensitive skin. She suddenly felt empty, but satisfied. She dropped to the earth and laid on her back. She moaned and trailed her fingertips over her body as her nerves continued to send impulses through her entire body. She turned her head opening her eyes to meet Veronica's gaze.

The girl faces, as opposite they were, showed identical signs of satisfaction as they laid in the dirt, moaning and panting from their orgasms. Surrounding the girls were the deeper sounds of three deep breathing and panting men. The commotion was enough to ward off any woodland creature.

The boys pulled their swim trunks back on as the girls caught their breath. Colton lit a joint and passed it to Jake. Jake inhaled it deeply and exhaled as he stared at Leah. She took it from him, not breaking the eye contact. The joint made a full circle in full silence. Finally, after everyone had been caught staring at each other, the silence was broken by the sudden outburst of Leah's loud drunken giggles.

Published 
Written by LeahLidocaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments