Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girls Getaway Part II

"Leah and Her Best Friend Escape to a Cabin in the Woods for a Unexpected Weekend of Fun"

34
16 Comments 16
23.2k Views 23.2k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Leah awoke the next morning with a hangover. She could tell she was laying in the hammock but after the night before, the person she was laying on could have been anyone. She lifted her head slowly and her eyes landed on Jake, her Luke Bryan look-a-like. She smiled and looked around. Veronica and Brantley were laying on the earth wrapped in a blanket, and Colton was passed out alone in the other hammock.

Leah gently removed herself from the hammock and pulled her bathing suit on. She looked at the people passed out around her and images from just a few hours flashed through her brain. It was nine am according to her watch, and she decided to indulge in some alone time, and noticed an un-smoked joint sitting on the arm of a chair. She snatched it and headed down to the boat dock. She walked to the edge, feeling the warm wood on the bottom of her feet, and took a seat dropping her feet into the lake. She lit the joint, and took a few hits and laid her back to the dock. She laid sunbathing and getting stoned, and after soon felt footsteps walking down the dock towards her.

Cutting off the sunlight, Veronica was standing above her. "Hey girl" Leah said handing Veronica the joint as she sat down next to her. They sat in silence finish the joint. V finally cut the silence. "Last night was fun" she said with a little giggle. Leah looked over at her friend, and the goofy smile on her face caused her to break out in a laugh. They laid on the dock for an hour or so soaking up the rays before they heard the sounds of waking men.

They sat up and looked behind them at the boys. They were all waking up, and attempting to get dressed. Leah could see the awkwardness on their faces as they looked at each other, even from 50 feet away. The girls laughed at the site, and sat watching. Jake heard the giggles, and looked toward the dock and saw the girls sitting at the end.

The girls stood up and walked over to the guys. "Hows everyone feeling this morning?" Veronica asked. "Hungry" mumbled one of the guys. Jake offered to take the boat to one of the restaurants on the lake, after all it would be faster than driving, and there wasn't enough food at the cabin to feed all five mouths. Jake strode down to his boat, and motored off.

Colton pulled some more weed from his bag, and proceeded to roll a joint for the morning. They finished it off, and suddenly the girls jumped up and ran towards the lake, shedding their clothes at each step. They reached the end of the dock naked, and dove in. The guys smiled at each other, and copied the girls. As the girls popped up from the water, they were hit with splashes from the boys jumping in.

The boys started doing flips in the water, exposing their asses, and soon a game of naked Chicken started. Veronica climbed up Colton and Brantley ducked under the water, coming up underneath Leah's legs raising her in the air. The guys charged each other and the girls started playing. The girls' tits were bouncing in the air, and the guys' cocks were growing as they watched the girls fight. Leah was grinding her pussy against Brantley's neck, and it was making her clit hard. His short hair-line was tickling her and she liked it.

She started getting turned on from the feeling of her pussy rubbing on Brantley's neck, and she lost her focus and Veronica got her. She slipped forward, and her weight caused Brantley to drop her. Leah hit the water and when she opened her eyes, Brantley's semi-hard cock was in her face. She slipped her mouth to the head, and tightly forced her mouth around it to avoid getting lake water in her mouth.

Above the water, Colton asked why it was taking Leah so long to surface. Veronica saw the look at Brantley's face and smiled. "Leah's sucking his dick" she said matter-of-factly. Brantley's eyes opened, and he smiled. "Damn" Colton said, "You that talented?" he asked Veronica looking up at her and winking. "Maybe."

Under the water, Leah was doing her best to suck a cock. She pushed her mouth four inches down his shaft before she started to massage his muscle with her tongue. She flexed her lips and did her best to keep from letting any water in her mouth. She used her hand to jerk off the rest of his cock. Soon, she felt her lungs start to burn, and was running out of air. She continued until she couldn't hold her breath any longer, and Brantley's cock slipped from her lips and she popped her head out of the water gasping.

"Wow" Colton said. She laughed, kinda embarrassed. She had never attempted an underwater blowjob before. "That was fucking hot!" Brantley exclaimed. He grabbed her hands and started pulled her closer to shore just enough to be able to see her ass, and towards the dock. Leah followed willingly and Brantley turned her around, and bent her over the side of the dock. He pushed his fingers into her pussy and felt her tight box ooze her girl cum over his digits. Leah opened her mouth and moaned softly. Her pussy didn't get much action the night before, and it felt good to feel him stuff his fingers inside her. She could feel all the knuckles enter her.

Veronica and Colton watched as Brantley starting fucking Leah's cunt with his hand. Veronica grabbed Colton's cock under the water, and directed him next to the playing couple. She lifted her ass out of the water, and sat on the pier. She grabbed his cock and started jerking his hard 7.5 inches. She pushed her lips to his, and he spread her lips with his tongue. Colton reached up and grabbed her left tit and massaged, while squeezing and pinching her right nipple at the same time.

Leah was dripping at the feeling of Brantley's fingers slipping in and out of her snatch. She pushed her hips into his fingers each time he pushed them into her. She moaned as he plunged deeper, and spanked her ass with his free hand. She moaned hard and asked to be fucked. Brantley was hard as a 2x4 and willing to listen. He grabbed his cock and plunged himself deep inside her, causing Leah to scream out in painful pleasure. He pulled himself out, and did it again, ramming even deeper, causing her to scream again. Leah was loving it and screamed for more. He began to fuck her faster, grabbing her hips and shoving his massive cock into her tight cunt causing cum to drip, and float on the surface of the water.

Colton's cock stiffened at the feel of Veronica's hand firmly stroking his shaft. He leaned his mouth down and pushed her right tit to his mouth. He rolled the nipple with his tongue, and pinched lightly with his teeth. Veronica moaned and tightened her grip on his cock. She stroked him a few times before she guided his stiffness to her mound. She pushed the head to her opening and pushed her hips forward. Colton put his hands on her hips, and pushed himself inside her. Veronica felt him spread her pussy muscles with his cock, and she gasped. He felt good sliding into her, and she clenched her muscles.

The boat entered the lake and Jake steered it towards the girls' cabin. He could see that everyone was in the water as he chugged closer. About 100 yards out, he could tell all of them were naked, and it looked as though Brantley had one of the girls bent over the dock while Colton was railing the other. Jake suddenly felt how Colton must have felt the night before. As the boat veered closer to the pier, Jake reached his hand down to his bathing suit and exposed his cock. A soft erection had starting growing and he gripped it, rubbing his shaft as he watched his friends fuck the two girls.

Colton was happy to finally be getting his cock wet, and was fucking Veronica hard and steady. His thrusts caused forced moans with each penetration and the sounds were making him hard. He was a sucker for a screamer. After a few minutes he felt her pussy grip his dick, and he grabbed her tits in each hand, groping and squeezing as he felt his cock start to twitch. He wrapped his arms around her waist and starting ramming his steel into her as hard as he could. He soon felt his cock tighten and felt it explode inside her tight, wet cunt. He grunted as he thrust his last few juts of cum into her, slamming into her with all the force he could muster, causing a moaning scream with each thrust.

Leah started moaning hard and loud as Brantley plowed her from behind. His cock barreled into hard with every thrust. He was causing her to tense and drip cum all over him. She was tightening her pussy every time he pushed himself in. When he pulled out, she would relax and throw her head back and moan, looking at his face. She was getting close to orgasm when she felt vibration in the wood of the dock. She ignored it and screamed at Brantley to fuck her harder, and that she was about to cum. She was on the verge of cumming, and told Brantley when she heard a voice. "Your not cumming with out my dick in your mouth". She opened her eyes and at the same time felt a cock force itself into her mouth. Her eyes focused and she stared up at Jake.

Jake had his cock in his hand and shoved it into Leah's mouth. It was already rock hard when he got off the boat from watching the fuck session. He grabbed her head and forced himself down her throat till she gagged. She was already incredibly turned on from fucking Brantley, and suddenly having a cock, especially Jake's, unexpectedly shoved into her mouth drove her over the edge. She felt Brantley fucking her hard and hitting her g-spot. She tightened her mouth on Jake's dick and let the feelings over take her body. She began to feel herself shake, and suddenly she was squirting girl juice everywhere. She quickly knew she was squirting, and it felt so good. She moaned with Jake's cock in her mouth, and the vibration was too much for him. Her moan moved through his dick, and the sight of her squirting all over his friends cock was enough. Jake moaned, and Leah felt a hot spurt hit the back of her throat and Jake dumped his cum load into her mouth. She sucked down every drop.

Everyone stayed in place for a few moments catching their breath. Finally, Jake offered to his hand to Leah and pulled her up off the dock and then did then same for Veronica. He fasted his suit back around his waist as the girls and guys put their respective clothes back on. They sat at the picnic table, and Jake unloaded boxes of hash browns, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, and toast. They devoured the food after the work out they just had. A few more joints were smoked as a radio was turned on to a local country music station. After a few hours, the boys got up saying they had to go to work for a few hours. They promised to be back.

The girls used the hours the of the boys absence to shower. They cleaned up and dressed. Leah put on a pair of camo Capri shorts with a grey tank top, while Veronica sported a denim skirt and a fluttery tank top that was long and widened at the bottom. They took the pontoon boat out for a few hours, soaking up some sun. Dinner came and went, and they lit a small fire and a joint and started comparing notes from the crazy fuck session they stumbled into. Both girls agreed Brantley knew how to fuck. Leah told Veronica how much Jake turned her on, and that she thought she even liked him. They compared their different experiences with Colton. They both agreed that it was a great time every way it went.

Beers had been flowing along with a few shots when around ten o'clock the girls heard the sound of a boat enter the lake off the channel. The sound grew louder as Leah recognized it as Jake's boat. Soon it was loud and cut out as it approached the dock and tied up. The boys soon appeared in the light of the campfire. They said their Hello's and the boys pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels they brought and started throwing back shots. The girls sat listening to the boys talk. The temperature was colder than the night before, and even with the fire and fleece blankets the girls drug out from the cabin (which had yet to actually be slept IN) it was cold out. They decided to move the party inside for the last night.

They went inside and Colton lit a new fire in the fireplace. Leah and Veronica had snuggled up under a blanket on the couch with Brantley back at V's side. Jake found an old radio with a cord and plugged it in tuning it to a country station. The girls continued to nurse Coors light while the boys made Jack and Cokes. They sat in the fire light talking and passing joints as the tension grew. The looks everyone shot each other made it clear everyone still wanted to fuck each other.

Leah still wanted to fuck Colton. She had sucked his dick, and it was nice at 7.5 inches, but she wanted to feel it inside her. She knew how Brantley and Jake felt, and it was wonderful. She already was acting slutty this weekend, she figured she might as well fuck all of the boys. Veronica was thinking the same thing. She knew how good Brantley and Colton felt, but she was curious about Jake. Leah said it felt like he was ripping her apart, and that he made her squirt more than any guy from her past had made her.

Leah was feeling pretty good, and leaned in to kiss Veronica. She parted her lips with her tongue, and slid it into her mouth. The girls were getting lost in each others mouths as the boys suddenly noticed what was going on. Soon, all that could be heard was the sound of lips and tongues moving together with an Eric Church song playing on the radio.

The boys sat watching the girls make out like it was a high school fantasy. Each guy could feel their cock start to stir below the denim of the jeans. Leah reached and pulled Veronica's top off, and exposed her bra-less chest. She grabbed Veronica's right breast and moved it to her mouth, and sucked the nipple to her lips. She kissed the nipple, and stuck her tongue out and dragged it around the nub. She moved her mouth to the left and did the same. Brantley slowly lifted his arm, and wrapped it around Veronica's shoulders softly, as not to disturb what the girls were doing.

Leah pulled away and looked at Brantley with an evil smile. She switched her view back to Veronica and pushed her backwards to lay on Brantley's lap. She started sucking on Veronica's tits again, and Leah's right hand drifted down to V's denim skirt, and pushed it up and out of her way. She started to rub her nails softly on the outside of Veronica's panties. Leah could feel the warmth radiating from Veronica's snatch, and felt the moisture building in her own pussy. Leah pulled V's panties to the side, and started to tease her swollen clit with her fingers. She rolled it between her thumb and index finger as she slid her middle finger into her best friends wet pussy. Veronica opened her mouth and moaned softly, causing the hairs on the everyone's neck to stand on end.

Leah pushed her self back on the couch, and started moving her mouth down Veronica's body, kissing her stomach and panty-line.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

Veronica's hips started moving up and down as Leah's face got closer to her pussy. She wanted to feel Leah's tongue on her clit. Leah's mouth reached her pussy, and started to lick her over the lace of her panties. It made Veronica quiver. Leah slid her fingers under the sides of V's panties, and slid them off her ass and down her legs. She threw the panties at Jake and it him in the face, smiling at him. She dipped her face down and it disappeared in Veronica's snatch, her tongue poking out and grazing her clit.

Jake stared at Leah as she ate Veronica's snatch. It was driving him crazy and he wanted to fuck Leah bad, but he was enjoying the show too much to move. He felt his dick twitch and he reached down and started to rub it over his jeans. He glanced at Colton who was doing the same thing, except his mouth was slightly open as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Jake peered at Brantley who was getting a front seat view to the action, and wished he was sitting where he was sitting.

Leah was working Veronica's clit with her tongue. Veronica was dripping cum all over Leah's tongue, and it tasted good, like sugar. Leah was lapping it up like a thirsty dog. She teased Veronica with her tongue as she slipped a finger, and then two, inside her cunt and started to penetrate her. Veronica moaned hard, and a wave of wetness washed over Leah's fingers. Brantley moved himself away from Veronica and unzipped his jeans. He pulled his cock from his boxers and stood up, pushing his dick to Veronica's lips. She felt something touch her mouth, and opened her eyes to see his cock waving above her face. She opened her mouth like a good girl and inhaled his 8 inches of man meat.

She started sucking his cock hard, and twirling her tongue ring around the head of his shaft. Brantley stood there enjoying the feel of tight lips on his cock, and his head fell back as he relaxed. Veronica was getting wetter at the feel of her best friend finger fucking her pussy as she laid there with a huge cock in her mouth. Veronica ground her hips against Leah's face, and pushed her mouth into Brantley's crotch, choking herself on his cock.

Leah's ass was in the air as she sat bent over eating out Veronica. Jake's cock was harder than a piece of granite, and he stepped behind Leah. He reached his hands around her and unbuttoned and unzipped her Capri's. She felt the hands unbuttoning her, and moved her hips to help whoever it was to remove her bottoms. She opened her eyes to see Brantley's cock being devoured by Veronica's mouth, and looked to the side to see Colton jerking himself off while he held the end of a joint in his mouth. She deduced the hands around her waist belonged to her Luke Bryan look-a-like. Her pussy, already wet, was suddenly wetter then she realized and she wished her holes, she didn't care which, was filled with cock.

Jake pulled Leah's shorts over her ass and slid them to the floor. She wasn't wearing any panties and that made his cock twitch. Her pale Irish ass was staring him in his face and he stood there rubbing her ass cheeks. With every touch of her skin, he grew more upset at the fact that he knew she was leaving in the morning. He was going to make sure he and his friends gave her a reason to come back to the cabin.

Leah's mouth and hands were covered in juices as she attacked her friends pussy. Veronica was having trouble holding herself back as she felt Leah's mouth on her cherry, and Brantley cutting her air off with his cock. She felt it build in her toes, and move up her legs. She felt it trickle up her legs and move to her pussy and hit her clit the same time Leah's tongue did. Veronica's orgasm hit her hard, and she moaned loud. She moved her head, losing Brantley's cock, so she could breath as she came. She felt the cum gush from her as the goosebumps covered her body. She felt the orgasm subside, and laid shaking on the couch as Leah kissed down her legs.

Leah sat upright on the couch and leaned against Jake who was standing behind her rubbing a finger tip up her spine. She felt a chill sweep over her back from his touch, and twitched as she looked at Colton. She reached an arm around Jake's leg, and scratched her nails down his calf.

"I want you to fuck me Colton. You haven't fucked me yet" She said seductively as she reassuringly stroked her nails against Jake's skin. Leah pushed herself up on the arm of the old couch and pushed herself into Jake's torso. She started at Colton and reached out for his hand. She grabbed it, and pulled her to him with force. He already has his jeans unzipped and dick out, so she easily slipped his pants to the floor. Colton was standing at full mast, and her pussy was soaked. She grabbed his cock in her hand and pulled him to her, directing his cock straight into her cunt. "Fuck me hard" she whispered in Colton's ear.

Colton felt his cock immediately engulf in warmth. Leah was tight, and already dripping. He put his hands on her hips, and began to slide himself in and out of Leah's dripping snatch. She moaned and turned her face toward Jake's. She looked him in the eyes, moaning. The pure sexual desire in her eyes drove him crazy, and he reached down and shoved his lips into hers, hard. His tongue ravaged her mouth, and his hand held her face passionately. All he wanted was to see her fulfilled... In any way she wanted.

Veronica caught her breath and sat up to face Brantley. She placed her lips to his cock to finish the blow job she was giving him, but after a few strokes of the tongue, she felt how hard he was. Brantley pulled his shorts off and sat down in the chair next to the couch. He waved Veronica to sit on his lap. She climbed on, straddling his cock. She used her wet pussy lips to guide his stiff cock inside her. She laid her hands on his shoulders and pushed herself back, letting Brantley begin to bounce her bubble butt in the air as he fucked her. She felt himself go deeper with each push of his legs. He placed his hands under her ass and held her in the air as he picked up his pace and slammed himself deeper inside her.

Colton felt Leah's muscles tighten around his shaft as he stood fucking her. He stared at her face as she made out with his best friend, and started to fuck her a little harder. He heard her moan and stayed at that pace. He poked a finger between her lips and tickled her clit. Leah moaned pulling her mouth from Jake's and looked in his face. "Fuck me baby... Fuck my ass again... Please?".

Jake took a step back and took his shorts off, along with his t-shirt. Leah pushed Colton onto the couch, and straddled his cock with her pussy. She sat on his cock and started riding Colton, while sticking her ass out. Jake stepped behind Leah, dropping his shorts and kicking them to the side, and dropped to his knees. He dove his face into her ass, kissing and licking the skin of her ass cheeks. He parted her ass cheeks, and pressed his face to her. Leah felt his tongue brush over her asshole, and she shuddered. It was new, and it felt good. She had done anal a few times, but only with lube. No one had ever licked her ass before, and she liked it.

Veronica was moaning in ecstasy as Brantley filled her with his cock. She gasped and moaned as he fucked her cunt hole. She let out a gush of cum that dripped to the chair they were sitting on. Brantley felt the surge of wetness, and stood up, grabbing Veronica's ass and holding her in the air. He penetrated her a few time while standing, but that days work had worn his muscles out. He turned around, and put Veronica on the chair and told her to turn around. She turned and knelt on the chair. She leaned her upper torso over the top, and presented Brantley with a perfect view of her Latin ass. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart as he grabbed his cock. Veronica felt him spit on her asshole, and automatically tensed, tightening her rear hole. She felt his fingers start to prob and massage her hole, and she started to relax. She never took it in the ass before, and wasn't sure if she was ready.

Brantley's fingers worked their way into Veronica's ass. She felt him slid them to the second knuckle before pulling out and doing it again. He worked her tight, virgin asshole for a few minutes till he was sure she was ready to try taking his large cock. He put the head to her ass and applied pressure with his hips. Veronica felt a pop followed by a sharp pain as he entered her behind. She cried out, and shoved her mouth to the top of the chair biting the fabric. She felt him push into her a few inches, and draw out. He couldn't believe how tight her asshole felt. He felt every inch of her muscles grip his cock as he slid into her ass again. This time he got another two inches inside her. He grabbed her hips and spit on his cock, pushing himself full inside her. Veronica cries of pain started turning into moans of pleasure.

Jake loved the feel of Leah asshole on his tongue. It was tight and he could feel the ridges of her pucker. He poked a finger inside her and fingered her ass as she rode Colton's cock. Jake straightened up and reached underneath her, trailing his fingers through her pussy, sweeping her cum to her ass crack. He lubed her asshole with her cum, and pushed his cock inside her. He was rock hard, and horny as fuck. He felt her tight ass swallow his cock and grabbed her hips. He knelt behind her and felt the rhythm Colton was fucking her. He started thrusting inside Leah's ass every time she rose up off Colton's cock.

Leah felt as thought two cocks were fighting inside her, ramming into her from both ends. She felt Colton enter her and pull out, but she wasn't empty; Jake's cock would fill her ass before Colton would start to thrust into her again. She felt chills through her body as her g-spot was hit from every direction. She had never felt such a sensation before and it traveled through her body. She felt her heartbeat quicken and her pussy tighten. She was screaming at the boys for more, and to fuck her harder. She knew she was going to cum hard. She felt it build inside her like a wave. Suddenly, she heard herself gasping and felt herself gushing. She was pumping loads of girl cum all over Colton's stomach. Colton pulled his cock out of her and return the favor all over hers.

Jake pulled Leah away from Colton and pushed her onto all fours. He started fucking her ass hard. He reached up and grabbed two handfuls of her hair. He was incredibly turned on by railing this beautiful, wild girl while his best friend fucked her too. He heard Leah continue to moan in delight and beg him for more. He felt her squirt a few more pumps of cum from her pussy left over from her last orgasm. He was going to make her squirt for him, and him alone.

Veronica's ass beat Brantley. He felt himself ready to cum and pulled out of her ass and began stroking his cock. He gripped himself hard and forced the cum to burst from his cock, and shoot all over Veronica's ass. He stood gasping for air, and muscles sore. He fell to the couch panting, still holding his dick in his hand. Veronica remained kneeling in the chair, moaning and asking for more. Colton stood up; his cock hardened after a few minutes of firm, vigorous stroking. He approached Veronica's ass, and spread her cheeks. He pushed his dick into well-fucked ass and began to fuck her.

He couldn't believe how tight her ass felt compared to her pussy... Compared to any pussy he had fucked. It was obvious Veronica wasn't a virgin to anal, at least not now, but Colton was. He immediately felt the difference in the two holes, and was immediately a fan of the ass. He was still sensitive from busting a load, and it was too much for him to handle. After 75 pumps, he felt himself suddenly ready to cum. He kept ramming Veronica's ass and began to feel himself shoot ropes of cum, filling her ass and pushing it out her hole back onto his groin. He moaned and thrust himself into her a few more hard times.

Jake slipped his cock from Leah's ass and pushed it into her pussy. She arched her back and held herself up. Jake grabbed her hip with his hand, and with the other reached around and pinched her clit. He rolled the hard cherry between his thumb and finger and pulled it. She pushed her ass into him in response, causing his cock to penetrate deep into her warm, wet pussy. She moaned and grinded her ass into his hips. Jake grabbed both her hips, and began to slow his pace. He was going to make her squirt for him, one more time. He started looking for her g-spot, and found after a few thrusts. He knew he found it, because every time he brushed it with his cock, she shuddered.

He began to rub her g-spot with his cock, and slowly picked up his pace. Leah was moaning and shaking. Her arms shook as she struggled to hold herself up. Jake started to fuck her harder when she got wetter. She was making a sound somewhere in the middle of a gasp and a growl. Her arms finally gave out, and she collapsed to the ground, with her ass in the air. Jake tightened his grip on her hips and began slamming his tensing cock into Leah's pussy as hard as he could. She the urge coming over her, and she closed her eyes thinking over the events of the weekend. The first night playing with Veronica in the hammock, meeting the boys on the lake and bringing them back to the cabin for a drunken orgy... Her pussy tightened and started pouring. Leah moaned hard and reached and hand to her clit and pushed the rest of her cum out.

Jake felt the warmth wash over his cock and drip down his thighs. He slowed his pace and fell on top of Leah, his pounding heart beating against her back. It felt good to her. She pushed her legs out from underneath her and cuddled up next to Jake. He wrapped her in his arms and pulled a blanket from the hearth and covered the two of them. The warm of the fabric felt good against her sensitive skin, and she listened to the sound of his heartbeat slow as they fell asleep.

Veronica fell asleep with her head in Brantley's lap, and her feet across Colton's. The boys passed out on opposite ends of the couch. Veronica had pulled the blanket from the top of the couch and covered herself as the boys sat naked and upright snoring.

Leah's eyes opened and she stared in the fire. She was sad Veronica and herself were leaving in the morning. But she quickly felt a smile spread across her face. After all... The cabin was only 8 hours away. And she did have some more vacation time saved up... Seeing Jake again was well worth the trip.

Published 
Written by LeahLidocaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments