Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The guardian princess

"...and then she appeared in her glory"

1
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Fiona walked along the path, hoping to find Tyler somewhere. It had been 20 minutes now, since Tyler had gone missing on their trek.

"Let's do something unusual this weekend",Tyler had insisted "I know a nice jungle path which we can explore and trek through

I should have never listened to him Fiona thought to herself as she pulled down the figure hugging dirt coloured and dirt covered t-shirt that was riding up her love handles. A tiny water bottle stuck out of the pocket of her khakhi shorts and in a hurry to pul it out open it and drink it, it spilt all over her chest. Her breasts juggled as she jumped in reaction, her nippled peaked and poking through the fabric of the shirt. IT was evident that she had no bra on.

Thirsty , Fiona set out to find water. She could her some running water close by and started following the sound. As the sound grew louder she reached a barrier of bushes, on the other side of which, fell in magnificence , a small but grand waterfall. around 20 ft in height, the waterfall landed gently in a rock pool below. One would be mesmerised by the beauty of the falls, but Fiona, was mesmerised by something else. at the base of the falls, in the rock pool stood a woman, stark naked, with a green stone embedded in a silver medallion, , tied by a black thread around her head. Her body was bare, plump, and her large boobs sagged a little. She had a large ass, and her eyes were the green of a jade and very alluring.

As Fiona kept staring at the woman, who was calmly bathing in the water of the falls, she became weak and had the urge to enslaven herself to the woman. She cut through the bush and as she stumbled across the other side, the bathing woman turned and looked at Fiona. She sensed Fiona's weakness and gave her a seductive but evil smile, while running her hands over her breasts and briefly pinching her nipples

Fiona wheezed, " I'm Fiona, I'm looking for my boyfriend Tyler, and I was thirsty so I came in search of water....", she coughed, "Do you know anything"

The woman smiled broadly, and then screamed a few words in a strange language. Within moments, ten semi naked women appeared from the bushes, 8, surrounded Fiona, and 2 attended to the naked woman, robing her scantily.

"I'm Iris" said the woman to Fiona, "Chief Guardian of the Sacred LAnd of The Mother.You have trespassed on The Sacred LAnd of The Mother, and since you travel with a male companion I must get rid of you and him, so that us, the guardians of this land are not distracted by sin, from our duty"

Fiona instantly replied, " Iris, please, I am one of you. I am also a woman. Spare me and I shall teach you how to enslaven the man for your benefit"

how so?" asked IRis

"First find him, and bring him to me, and I will show you" replied Fiona

~~

An hour later Tyler appeared with two of the guardians, and was already hypnotised by the green gem in teh silver medallion.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi



Fiona explained, "In this sub conscious state he is most vulnerable to be influenced. Watch."

She took off her t shirt to reveal her perfectly formed breasts and went near Tyler. She leaned over, breasts dangling and whispered in his ear, " Tyler, I want you. I want to make love to you"

Tyler looked up from his hypnotised dull state and with cold eyes, grabbed Fiona's breasts. He began fondling them, rubbing the nipples vigourously, alternating with rough licks and the flickering of his tongue. As tyler worked on her breasts, Fiona took off her shorts to reveal a well trimmed soft pussy. Tyler used one hand to run down Fiona's body to her pussy while his mouth moved up to Fiona's mouth and the other unbuttoned his denims to pull out his cock. AFter removing her shorts Fiona's hands unbuttoned Tyler's shirt and then ran down his dirty body to hold his cock. Tyler's cock was what some would call monstrous. It was so thick Fiona needed 2 hands to hold it. Soon they were masturbating each other

Iris watched, in horror. "What are you doing Fiona?" she exclaimed

"I'm controlling the man's senses" Fiona mumbled between loud moans.

"These are sins according to the laws of the guardians and this is what we protect ourselves from" Iris responded, angered.

Fiona drew away, still shagging Tyler's cock, "IT is better we harness the man rahter than protect ourselves from him"

Suddenly Fiona was in charge.

"Iris, take your finger and touch your cunt" she instructed, pausing a moment to rub the tip of his cock

Iris obeyed, and found she was wet. An expression of disbelief overcame her face.

"Come Iris, I will show you the real power" Fiona commanded and then turned to Tyler," Tyler, lick my pussy, baby"

Fiona broke away, positioned herself on a low rock and motioned for Iris to assume the same position beside her. Tyler knelt and spread Fiona's legs, and moved his mouth to her pussy lips. he parted them with his tongue and started rubbing the clitoris with his tongue. Iris watched intently and began to rub her pussy. Soon Tyler had started to lick Iris' pussy and she came almost immediately.

Fiona then told Tyler to sit on a rock and asked IRis to ride his cock. Iris readily took in the whole cock into her tight pussy, and Fiona cupped  IRis' boobs and licked them and sucked them while fingering herself. Iris moaned as loud as she could and soon Tyler was about to cum. Fiona pulled his cock out of Iris, and giving him a handjob, made him shoot cum all over the both of them.

Tyler let out a huge groan and sat down, powerless.

Fiona turned to IRis and said, " Now, THAT is real power"

Published 
Written by whotoldyouiwrite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors