Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hostess (Pt2)

"She is the Hostess at an exclusive sex club"

13
5 Comments 5
14.2k Views 14.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words
I came out into the main reception hall of the mansion, then turned into the library. Kneeling on a rug in the middle of the room was a slim redhead whom I recognized as Jane. Jane always came to the club alone. She was blindfolded and had her hands tied behind her back. On her chest, above her perky little breasts was written in lipstick: 'FUCK MY MOUTH'. Standing in front of her, doing just that, was a tall, well built man with a shaved head.

I watched silently until he finished, grunting, spraying his cum onto the woman's face and tits.

He noticed me, but I put a finger to my lips before he could greet me, and he grinned, nodded and padded out of the room in silence, his large cock swinging.

I walked up to Jane, and circled her a couple of times. Jane held her mouth open, expectantly, semen dripping off her chin.

I stopped in front of her, then lifted my foot and rubbed the toe of my stiletto up and down the her pussy, pushing the tip inside. Jane gave a little shudder. I lifted my foot up to the woman's mouth and pushed the wet, pointed toe between her lips. Jane quickly licked her juices off it.

I walked back behind her and knelt down, pressing my tits against Jane's back. I slid my hands up Jane's waist onto her tits, and began rubbing the semen in.

Jane sniffed the air.

"Hi Gabby," she said, "I'd recognize that perfume anywhere."

I grabbed her nipples and gave them a cruel twist.

"What did you call me?" I snarled.

"I'm sorry, I meant Mistress Gabrielle!" squealed Jane.

"That's right," I hissed, "and what are you?"

"I'm just a filthy cum slut," said Jane, "just here for men to use."

I brought my right hand up and then swung it down hard between her legs, slapping her shaved cunt.

"Right again," I said, "you're a dirty whore that needs to be punished!"

I slapped Jane's pussy again and again, sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder. Jane yelped in pain each time, but managed to always say, "thank you mistress."

As I administered the pussy-spanking, I dug my nails viciously into her left breast.

Over and over I slapped, sometimes diverting to the side to spank Jane's inner thighs, sometimes higher to punish her clit, but mostly delivering the stinging slaps directly to her tender pussy lips. She began to whimper, but never used the safe word.

Finally, I stopped, my stinging hand firmly cupping the sobbing woman's cunt. My left hand released its grip on her tit and I slid it around her ass and up between her legs, pushing three fingers hard up into her wet pussy.

Jane gasped. "Please punish my slutty cunt, Mistress," she begged.

I twisted my hand and pushed up harder, causing Jane to try to rise up on her knees, but I dug the nails of my right hand into Jane's soft labia. 

"Push yourself down, bitch," I snarled into her ear, and she complied, letting her weight force her pussy to accept more of my hand.

I gave her pussy one more hard slap, then slowly began to rub her clit. I felt its hard nub with my fingertips as I expertly circled it. I pulled my hand out of her cunt and slid it around to the front, leaving a thin trail of feminine secretions, then more gently inserted two fingers, swirling them around to brush the g-spot, then starting to finger-fuck her in time with rubbing her clit.

Jane let her head sink forward on her chest, and her hands, still secured behind her back, began to grope around on my body, tugging at my apron. I stroked my breasts and belly up and down Jane's back a few times, so that the apron rode up, then positioned myself higher to allow her fingers to find my bare pussy and slip inside. In this position, I was no longer able to reach between Jane's legs, so I took some time to caress her firm little tits, softly stroking the nipples to make up for the harsh way I had treated them earlier. Her fingers explored my snatch, tugging at my lips, and spreading my juices up and down and across my throbbing clit.

After a while, I lowered myself down again, dragging Jane's fingers out of my cunt, and resumed fingering her with both hands. Jane started to focus on her own pleasure, and began rolling her hips to press her clit harder against my rubbing. I curled the fingers of my left hard around to apply rhythmic pressure to her g-spot, whilst rubbing her clit from the other side. I also began to gently bite her tender neck.

Jane groaned in ecstasy, and I gradually sped up the stimulation. With my naked breasts pressed hard against the bound woman's back, I was easily able to feel the change in breathing as Jane approached her orgasm, and as I sensed it getting closer, I slowed down.

"Oh god, Gabby, please don't stop!" she begged.

I lifted my hands up and brought them down, palms open, with a hard, stinging slap on her tits.

"You will remember your place, you dirty little bitch!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed the nipples and pulled them hard, and Jane cried out in pain.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Gabrielle," she panted. "I'm sorry, please fuck my whore cunt again!"

I let my hands slide back down. I pinched Jane's wet pussy lips with my finger nails and pulled them apart, then pushed two fingers of my left hand inside again, and resumed rubbing the clit with my other hand. Once again, her breathing indicated that she was heading towards her orgasm, and again I backed off enough to bring her back down, but this time she had the sense not to complain.

Three times I brought the bound woman to the edge, and each time left her groaning with frustration, her entire body shaking.

Finally, I decided to show mercy. I brought my fingers inside her cunt up against her g-spot, softly rubbing against the rough texture. On the outside, I squeezed her clit, and began to stroke it like a tiny cock, faster and faster. Then I let my fingers press against it, rotating faster and faster.

Jane's body quivered, and she threw her head back onto my shoulder and let out a strangled, animalistic howl. She arched her back, and every muscle in her body tensed as the massive orgasm slammed through her. I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers, and slowly withdrew them, sticky with pussy juice. I gently cupped her mound as she slowly slumped forward, panting hard, and she clamped her legs tightly around my hand.

I slowly guided Jane sideways down onto the floor, my right arm under her head. I deftly untied her bound hands, pulled the blindfold off and lay down behind her, spooning her and gently cupping her breasts.

Gradually, Jane's breathing slowed to normal, and after a few more minutes she began to snore softly. I carefully extricated myself and slid a small cushion under her head.

As I silently tiptoed from the room I heard Jane murmur, "you're the best, Gabby."

I smiled to myself as I went on my way to see how the rest of my guests were doing, closing the door silently.

*

I headed back upstairs, pausing only to check my hair and makeup, and to take care of the wetness between my legs that had developed during my last encounter.

As I walked down the main hallway I heard the sound of a man and woman vigorously fucking. I looked in through the open door of the bedroom it was coming from, and saw one of the new members on his knees on the bed, facing away from me, enthusiastically pounding, doggy-style, a middle-aged woman with very large breasts.

I was about to move on, when I spotted the man's wife sitting on a small couch on the other side of the room, looking just as unhappy as she had at the reception area. She was still wearing her underwear - probably the only person in the entire house still doing so.

I slipped quietly into the room, and perched myself on the edge of the couch, facing her.

"It's Sammy, right?" I asked.

The woman gave a slight nod.

"Are you ok, Sammy?" I asked.

"I'm fine," said the woman quietly, looking away.

"Do you wish this wasn't happening?" I asked, nodding towards the bed.

"No," replied Sammy, "it's not that, I don't begrudge him a bit of fun, and I'd much rather he do it here than have an affair, it's just that, well, I don't really feel like joining in."

"There are lots of men here who would love to be with a woman as attractive as you," I said. "None of them take your fancy?"

Sammy shook her head.

"How about women?" I asked, softly.

Sammy blushed.

"I've noticed you looking at my breasts," I whispered. "Do you like them?"

She nodded, shyly.

I reached up my hand and softly brushed some of Sammy's honey-blonde hair from her face. She didn't recoil, so I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Sammy froze, but didn't pull back. I pressed a little more firmly, then opened my lips and touched Sammy's with my tongue. 

After a brief hesitation, Sammy responded, opening her lips a tiny amount to let the tip of my tongue in. I pressed my advantage. I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. She yielded, and slipped her own arms around my neck.

Our kisses were slow and sensual. Sometimes our tongues were exploring each other's mouths, sometimes we were gently biting and sucking each other's lips.

I unsnapped Sammy's bra, and she lowered her arms for just enough time to let it slip to the floor, then our naked breasts were pressed together, and I felt her erect nipples pressing into my flesh.

I looked over at the bed. The fucking couple had not noticed my entrance, so I quietly stood up. Taking Sammy's hand, I led her out of the room.

Once in the hallway, Sammy became shy again, and covered her bare breasts with her free arm as she saw a naked man further down the hall, but I quickly pulled her into an empty bedroom and locked the door. I pulled her into my arms again, and slipped one hand into the back of her panties, squeezing her firm bottom. 

We kissed for a few more seconds, then I maneuvered her towards the bed until she fell backwards onto it. Sammy shuffled upwards until she was all the way onto the bed, and I fell on top of her, kissing her some more. I moved my kisses downward, over her chin and down her slender neck. I kissed her shoulders, then her upper chest, then down onto her small, but beautifully formed breasts. I kissed around each, gently nipping at the skin with my lips, then found one dusty pink nipple. I softly sucked it into my mouth, flicking my tongue across it and relishing its hardness. Sammy moaned softly, and I cupped the other breast with my hand, gently kneading the firm but yielding flesh, and stroked the nipple, teasing, twisting and pinching it until it was as hard as the one I was sucking.

I moved my kissing down, over her taut belly, circling ,then probing her belly button with my tongue. I kissed and licked my way over her hips, passing the waistband of her panties, and moved onto her smooth, shapely right thigh.

My hand drifted down until my fingers softly brushed her public mound, through her sheer white panties. Through the thin fabric, I could see close-cropped blonde pubes, and by now I could smell her arousal; the heavy, musky scent filling the air around me. 

I rose up onto my knees, and lifted her right leg, placing the ankle on my shoulder.

I kissed my way along the calf until I was holding her dainty foot in front of my face. I closed my lips around the big toe, sucking it like I would the head of a cock, teasing it with my tongue. I moved down the toes, sucking and licking between them, my thumbs massaging the sole. I lifted her other foot, and put both big toes in my mouth together.

I put Sammy's ankles onto my shoulders and slid forward, kissing my way up each leg, until I found myself facing the crotch of her panties. I pressed my mouth hard against it, feeling the outline of her labia with my lips. As I pulled back, I saw a dark stain of moisture appearing. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of the panties and slowly peeled them off. I tossed them behind me, took her ankles and lifted them until her legs were pointing straight up, then slowly parted them, revealing her pretty pussy, topped with short pubic hair. Her clit was swollen with arousal, and her prominent, fleshy lips were shaved. They parted to reveal her glistening hole, which pulsed in anticipation.

I leaned forward again to kiss her mouth. I worked my way back down, but this time I stopped when I reached her belly. Instead of moving further, I pressed one of my tits between her legs, rubbing the nipple up and down her slit, and tickling her vagina with it.

By now, Sammy's breath was heavy. She moaned and writhed under my caresses. I began to stroke and tease my own nipples. I let my breast slide down the her thigh, leaving a trail of pussy juice, until my mouth was just a few inches away from the delicious wetness.

I put my hands behind Sammy's knees and pushed them up, until the perfect little puckered asshole was before my mouth. I flicked my tongue across it, and she let out a little gasp. I circled the tight, pink hole and delved a little inside, as it twitched around my tongue. I ran my tongue upward, carefully avoiding the vagina for now, and began to suck on Sammy's pussy lips. Her moans took on a new volume.

I ran my tongue up the middle, then briefly closed my lips around her clit, then back down and plunged it into her wet hole.

"Oh God!" exclaimed Sammy, and grabbed my head, "Oh God, yes!"

I slurped hungrily at her hot cunt, pushing in as far as I could, then smearing the juices around the lips and clit, and down into the asshole.

Sammy writhed and moaned in ecstasy, her fingers clamped around my hair, her feet now resting on my back.

I moved back up to focus on her swollen little clit. My tongue pushed the little hood further back, and I sucked on it as hard as I could, then I pushed two fingers up into the tight pussy. I curled them up to find the g-spot, causing Sammy to give her loudest yell yet. I began to finger-fuck her tight little hole, and with my tongue formed firm, tight circles right above her clit.

Sammy started to make little noises in her throat in time to the fingering, and I knew she was close to coming. On the next thrust of my hand, I used my little finger instead of the first two, wetting it, then, with the next up stroke, I pushed it into her asshole.

That was the final straw. Sammy's entire body shuddered as the orgasm slammed through her. She clamped her thighs tightly around my head and pulled my face into her cunt as hard as she could, lifting her back off the bed. I sucked her clit like my life depended on it, and my fingers became a blur inside her.

Finally, spent, Sammy slumped backward onto the bed, her chest heaving, panting for breath.

I gave her clit one last flick of my tongue, then slid my body up hers until we were face-to-face and breast-to-breast, my thigh pressed against her still-throbbing pussy. We kissed slowly, sensuously. She ran her tongue across my lips.

"Mmm..." she murmured, "is that the taste of my pussy?"

"Mmmhmm," I smiled, "delicious, huh?"

She kissed me again in reply.

"One day, I'll let you taste mine," I whispered, "but right now, I think you need a cock..."

"Oh God, yes," groaned Sammy, "would you find me one?"

I quickly climbed off the bed and went to the door. A young man was just walking by. I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into the room.

I indicated Sammy, lying on the bed, her arms and legs spread wide.

"She needs a cock in her, right now - think you're up to it?" I asked him.

"Oh hell, yes, " he replied, grinning.

"Sammy, meet Paul," I said, "and Paul, fuck Sammy!"

He climbed between Sammy's legs and quickly stroked his already semi-hard penis fully erect, then plunged it into her.

I quietly headed for a bathroom. This time, it took more than a simple wet wipe to clean up what was oozing from between my legs...

*

Back in the billiard room, I encountered Carl. He was just finishing licking the pussy of the young blonde woman who had been the prize in the pool game earlier, and she was cumming loudly. I leaned in the doorway, my arms folded under my breasts, and waited until he stood up and wiped his mouth.

"God, she tastes good," he said.

"I bet," I smiled, "It's after one, want to use your card?"

He picked his gold card up from the mantelpiece and peeled the sticker off.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

'Foot job from the Hostess'

"Oh God," he groaned turning to me with an amazed look. "Really? How did you know that's my fantasy?"

"Now, now," I winked, "you know the cards are random."

I indicated a leather couch at the far end of the room.

"How about here?"

He readily agreed, and settled himself at one end, his back resting against the arm. I untied my apron, then sat down opposite him, and lifted my knees to my chest and spread them, exposing my pussy to him. 

I dipped one finger inside myself, then licked it, making eye contact with him the whole while, then I lifted one stocking-clad leg and pushed my shiny leather stiletto between his knees. I pushed first one knee aside, then the other, then stretched out my leg and tapped his erect penis with my foot. It bobbed from side to side, and I tapped it a few more times, then I slid the toe under his balls, and he moaned softly.

I carefully rolled his balls around a little, then lifted my foot and placed it on his chest, digging the sharp heel into his skin.

"Take my shoe off." I commanded.

With shaking hands, he took hold of my ankle and slipped the shoe off.

"Kiss my toes."

He did so, then I pulled my foot back and presented the other one.

"Now this one."

He removed my second shoe and kissed that foot also. I stroked up and down his chest with my stockinged feet, then the inside of his thighs. In this position, he had a spectacular view of my cunt, but he had only eyes for my feet.

I probed his balls with my toes, and pushed one foot deep under him, so it pressed up on his taint.

I shuffled forward, and put one foot up on his shoulder.

"Stroke my thigh." I ordered.

He leaned forward and did as he was told, running his hands up and down my smooth skin, from my pussy to my stocking top.

"Now pull down my stocking. "

His fingers caught the lacy top and tugged the flimsy fabric down my leg. I offered the other and he did the same. Now I was completely naked before him, my bare feet in his hands. He stroked the skin, rubbing my slender ankles, massaging the heels, kissing the toes. He ran his tongue between each toe, then sucked each one individually.

I love having my toes sucked as part of lovemaking, and it turned me on immensely. I found myself softly stroking my clit when I remembered that this was about his pleasure, not mine.

I moved my feet back down between his legs. My bare skin against his ballsack made his whole body quiver. I gently pinched and tugged on the skin with my toes but when he went to stroke his cock, I kicked his hand away.

"No, no, naughty," I said, "you just wait."

I teased him some more, stroking his chest and legs with my feet, and pressing my toes into his mouth with instructions to suck them, which he happily did.

Then I leaned forward and squirted some lube onto his cock from a little tube, and I placed the soles of my feet around the base. I squeezed hard, and began to stroke up and down. He watched intently as my pretty little feet rubbed up and down his shaft. I stroked the underside of his penis with one foot, whilst rubbing my big toe around the head, smearing the emerging precum around. He fondled my calves and ankles while I did this, enjoying the feeling of my toned muscles flexing themselves.

I adjusted my feet so that I was holding the head of his cock between the toes, and stroked as fast as I could, a real workout for my abs and thighs. Suddenly, almost without warning, he came; his cum arcing across the space between them, splashing on my tits and stomach, and dripping off his cock onto the dark red leather. He leaned back against the arm of the couch.

"Oh, my God, Gabby, that was incredible," he said, "thank you!"

I smiled and leaned towards him. I gave his balls a gentle squeeze, and milked a few more drops of cum out of his cock, causing his whole body to spasm, then gathered up my apron and headed back out, once again needing to clean cum off myself.

*

I visited every area of the mansion, reminding all the guests that it was almost two o'clock in the morning, and it would soon be time to gather in the main lounge downstairs for their traditional send-off.

I gave them time to make their way down, then headed there myself.

There were six couples still present, many having already left. They sat around, some still naked, some with towels or sheets wrapped around themselves.

I approached each couple, confirming that they'd had a good time, and listening to excited stories about their sexual adventures that night.

Finally I stood in the center of the room, naked except for my white apron.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I said loudly. Conversation quickly tapered off, and everyone turned to listen.

"It seems that everyone had a good time this evening." I gave a quick, knowing smile to Sammy. "However, there is still one Gold card unaccounted for."

The young woman, Anna, who had brought her boyfriend for his first time spoke up.

"Yes, it's Paul," she said, "Paul, what's on your card?"

He peeled the sticker off. "It says 'Members Choice'," he said, "what does that mean?"

"You get to have me any way you'd like," I smiled.

"You can fuck her pussy, ass or mouth," Anna told him, "or you can just let her lead the way."

Paul hesitated.

"Gabby, you take control," she said, "he likes a strong woman."

I pushed Paul forward, and he stepped uncertainly into the center of the room.

I immediately put my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him, firmly forcing his lips apart with my tongue. I pressed my tits and hips against him, and felt his cock spring up against me. I slipped my hand down between them and gripped his shaft.

"Nice..." I murmured into his mouth.

I pulled back.

"Now get on your knees," I said, with a soft, but decisive voice.

As he did so, I gestured his girlfriend to bring a chair and put it behind him.

He was on his knees before me. I moved forward so that the fabric of my apron brushed his face.

I reached behind my waist and untied the apron, letting it drop between us. My bare, shaved pussy was now just an inch from his face.

"Lick my pussy," I commanded.

He pressed his face against me and pushed his tongue between my delicate labia, relishing the tangy taste of my juices and spreading them up to my clit. I stroked the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair, pressing his mouth harder against me.

Then I let go and turned around. I spread my legs about twenty-four inches apart, and bent deep at the waist, pushing my ass into his face.

"Kiss my cheeks," I said.

His hands on my thighs, he kissed each buttock.

"Now lick my asshole."

He spread my cheeks with his hands, circled my little pucker with his tongue, then pressed it inside.

"Mmm, that's nice," I said, "now fuck my cunt with your tongue."

He pulled my hips to him and shoved his tongue inside my as far as he could, only coming up to breathe when he had to. I reached down and took hold of his cock, giving it a few firm tugs.

He ran his tongue up and down, into my ass and pussy, sucking on my lips, pressing against my clit, smearing my juices all over his face.

I stood and directed him to sit on the chair behind him, then I backed up and sat on his knees. I slid myself back, pushing his rock hard cock against his belly.

I took his hands and placed them on my tits. He squeezed and groped, rolling my nipples between between his fingers, pinching and tugging on them.

"Pinch my nipples really hard," I directed, "oh yes, like that, harder! Yes, now pull them. No, harder!" I moaned in pleasure as he tortured my perky little nipples. 

I grabbed his hands and made them squeeze my breasts harder. I felt his hard cock against my back, his hot breath on my neck.

I spread my legs wide and pulled one of his hands between them, rubbing it up and down, and guiding his fingers inside me. His other hand joined in. He pinched and pulled my lips, and fucked me with his fingers.

I rolled my hips, using my ass crack to rub his cock against him, and he gripped my cunt tighter, fingers probing inside me, spreading me open, feeling my wetness.

One hand groped up to my tits again, spreading the juice around my nipples and between them.

I rose to my feet, then turned and bent over to kiss him. I pushed his knees apart and sank down between them. I firmly stroked my hands up his thighs, and slipped the fingers of my right hand under his balls, cupping them in my palm while pressing up on his taint. My left hand squeezed the base of his shaft, and I milked upward. A large drop of precum emerged from the tip, and I slowly licked it off, running my tongue around the head of his engorged cock. I licked up and down, flicking the string, probing gently into the hole, then closed my lips around it. I sucked hard, and drew his length into the back of my throat, almost all the way to his balls.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," he muttered.

My mouth worked up and down his cock, my hand stroking in time, and my other hand rolled his balls around, fingers probing and pinching, teasing and tugging on his sack.

His fingers gripped my long, dark hair as I sucked him, up and down.

I felt him approaching orgasm, so stood and straddled him. I grabbed his head and pulled it into my chest, pressing my tits around his face. He licked and sucked my nipples, tasting the pussy juice he had just smeared there.

His hands found my luscious ass, and he squeezed it and dug his fingers into my firm flesh. He fingered my crack, brushing the tips across my asshole, then into my pussy, first two fingers, then three, fucking my hole as hard as he could, still licking, sucking and biting my nipples.

I pushed my tits together, so he could get both nipples into his mouth together, and he sucked voraciously.

I reached down and took hold of his cock. I lowered herself a little, and rubbed the head against my pussy. I smeared it around me, mingling my pussy juices with his precum and my saliva, stroking up and down the full length of my crack, even pressing it briefly against my asshole.

Then I placed the tip into my cunt. I let go of the shaft and took his face into my hands. I kissed him hungrily, pushing my tongue into his mouth, rubbing my tits against his chest, and slowly impaled myself on his cock.

He let out a deep groan as my hot pussy took his length and I began to ride him. I started slow, lifting my curvy hips until he was almost out of me, then sliding back down, over and over.

Then I stopped at the top, and held his tip between my lips for what seemed like an eternity, my eyes locked on his, until he couldn't take it any more, and thrust himself up into me. I grunted loudly, and dropped myself onto him, then began to ride him faster and harder. I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned back so he could see my tits frantically bouncing in time to our fucking. He leaned forward and caught a nipple between his teeth and held it, letting my motion tug on it almost painfully, but I didn't let up.

I grabbed one of his hands and brought it up to my mouth. I could taste myself on his fingers. I wet his index finger with my saliva.

"Finger my ass." I said, breathlessly.

He groped at my butt, spreading the cheeks and finding my hole, then he slid his wet finger inside.

"Oh yes, fuck my tight ass!" I exclaimed.

He thrust his finger in and out frantically.

"Two fingers!" I commanded, panting hard.

He forced another finger inside, and I gripped his cock harder with my pussy, sliding up and down.

I slowed a little, once again teasing his cock at the brink of popping out of me, then plunging back down on him. For a while I bobbed gently, letting my pussy lips stroke his tip, then dropped on him again.

I could feel his fingers digging deeper into my cheeks, and knew he was close. I started long slow strokes with my cunt, and panted into his ear.

"Spray your hot cum into my tight cunt, I want to feel it, make me yours, fill me till it drips out of me, I want to feel it running down my legs. I want to push my fingers inside my snatch, then lick your cum off them."

With a huge groan, he came. I lifted my feet off the ground to put my full weight on him, forcing his cock further into me, and clenched my cunt tightly, milking him. His face pressed into my neck, and he grunted incoherently as his balls pushed his load out of his cock and into my hot tightness.

He started to relax, but I kept squeezing his cock with my pussy muscles until he begged me to stop, and I lifted myself off him.

I stood up, breathing heavily, perspiration glistening on my pert breasts.

I looked around at the other members who had been watching. All the men were stroking their hard cocks, and most of the women had one hand between their legs, fingering themselves.

Anna had slid a large leather ottoman into the middle of the room, and, dizzy with passion, I allowed her to guide me onto my back on it. She dropped to her knees and spread my legs wide. Before I knew what was happening, Anna was lapping the cum out of my pussy.

This was clearly not Anna's first time - she expertly probed and licked, sucked and whorled, until I was almost meowing with pleasure. I closed my eyes and reached out my arms, and almost instantly had a cock in each hand, which I started to stroke. I felt hands on my body, stroking my breasts, my thighs, my feet. 

I felt something bump against my cheek, and quickly turned my head toward it, parting my lips. A cock was slipped into my mouth, and I sucked hungrily on it, eagerly tasting mingled cum and pussy juices.

I heard one man grunt in orgasm, and felt hot cum splash on my tits, closely followed by a warm mouth licking it off and sucking on my nipples. One of the cocks I was stroking began to jerk, and I pulled it toward me, directing more cum onto my chest and belly. The man on the other side of me came, and added to the hot mess on my breasts, and the soft cocks in my hands were quickly replaced by hard ones.

I suddenly felt a jet of semen in my throat, and struggled to swallow it all. The cock pulled away, and I felt the soft warm lips of one of the women, kissing me, tasting the cum in my mouth, sucking on my tongue and nibbling my lips.

My entire body was in ecstasy, hands and lips and tongues all over me, hot cum running down my boobs, hard cocks in my sticky hands.

Anna's tongue licked up and down me, now thrusting deep into my cunt, now sucking my clit, then pushing into my asshole.

Then Anna began to focus on my clit, and multiple fingers began to probe me, darting around in my pussy, slipping in and out of my ass, spreading me, teasing my lips, rubbing my g-spot.

I felt the orgasm building. I dropped the cocks in my hands and clutched Anna's hair, pulling her face hard into my pussy. Anna kept up her pace licking my clit, and I came, hard, oh so hard; my body arching and twisting, a long, low gasp coming from my throat.

I let go of Anna's hair, and felt my ankles grabbed and lifted. A hard cock pushed my pussy lips aside and thrust deep into me. The man pushed my legs way back until my knees were pressed against my tits, and put his weight behind fucking me. Soon, I was cumming again, and my clenching cunt quickly brought him to orgasm. 

Another man took his place in my sopping wet pussy and pumped his semen into me, and then another. I felt cum being forced out of me by the fucking, and running down my crack and across my asshole, and I came again.

Once all the men's balls were emptied, two of the women got back between my legs and took turns licking me clean, giving me one last, massive orgasm.

Later, after all the guests had left, I took a long hot shower and smiled to myself as I tried to count just how many cocks I'd had in me, how many orgasms I'd given, how many people I'd made happy that evening.

It had been a good night...

Published 
Written by silkpantygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments