Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Sitter Chapter 4

"Karen and Dave return from their cruise"

14
6 Comments 6
11.4k Views 11.4k
7.1k words 7.1k words
At the end of July Dave and Karen left for their Alaskan cruise. Lani and Ka-lee began their house-sitting work feeling right at home. Ka-lee settled in nicely. He enjoyed the freedom to roam and explore with the added bonus of playing with Gwen and Sadie. Lani enjoyed the quiet atmosphere enveloping the property. She had finished her studies at the community college the previous week. Now she could relax and enjoy her time off in the seclusion of her surroundings. The only serious thought on her mind was how to tell Samantha about her veterinarian school acceptance at Oregon State.

During her school break Samantha taught a remedial class at one of her district's elementary schools. She had one more week to go and she would be free for the rest of the summer. Most of the time during the past couple of weeks her mind hadn't been on teaching. She realized she and Lani really didn't have as much in common as she first thought. Everyone has little quirks and Lani's were beginning to annoy her. She didn't have the heart to tell her new found friend Lani that she'd made up her mind to break up with her. She'd lay the blame on herself so as not to hurt Lani's feelings. She hadn't seen Lani for over a week so she decided to drop in at her parent’s house to deliver the bad news.

Lani was outside enjoying her morning reading the Saturday paper while watching the dogs romp around when she heard Samantha's car on the driveway. The dogs greeted her as usual doing their wiggle dances and slobbering all over her. They followed her up to the deck and then back out into the yard to play some more and explore.

Lani set the paper down and rose to greet her lover. Opening her arms wide for a hug she noticed Samantha wasn’t as glad to see her. Samantha looked as if she'd been crying as she plodded up the three steps to the deck. Her tear stained cheeks caused some concern within Lani. Samantha embraced her not as a lover but as a friend, she obviously had something on her mind. Lani also noticed the lack of enthusiasm in her hug. She asked Samantha what the problem was, concerned for her friend’s well-being. Samantha, head held down, pulled over one of the loungers. She took a seat, while gathering her thoughts. She looked up at Lani, took a deep breath and began her confession. “ I'd like to talk if that's okay with you, Lani.”

“Of course, you don't look too happy, Sam. What's the matter?” Lani pulled her lounger closer.

“Remember back that first night when we got together? Then again in the morning? How I wasn't real sure about my feelings and you had to coax me a bit?”

“Yes, I think we were both unsure but then we slowly became sure and it was you that suggested we get a bit more exclusive if I recall. Are you having second thoughts?”

Samantha sighed, tears welling up in her eyes once again, “Yes, I am. Not only about being exclusive but the girl-girl thing too. I enjoy the intimacy, the orgasms and the friendship we have but I don't think I want all that right now. I'm still confused about it all. I'd like to take some time to think about what's happened in the past three months. I don't want to hurt you but it's gnawing at me.”

Lani moved closer to her, placing an arm around her friend. She began tearing up also as she also confessed her feelings.

“Sam, it's okay. I know it's been tough for you, I could feel it at times. I loved your enthusiasm but I could sense some hesitation at moments when there shouldn't have been any. I was going to talk to you about us because I've been accepted at Oregon State in the vet program. I plan on moving to Corvallis in October. I'm starting there in the winter term but I want to find a place and hopefully a job. Don't be so hard on yourself. We both tried and it just didn't work. I still like you as a friend and more.”

Now they were both in tears. Samantha turned to face Lani, she pulled a couple of tissues from her purse, handed one to her now ex-lover and blew her nose. Lani took it and instead of using it herself, she dabbed Samantha's cheeks drying the tears before they managed to fall from her face.

“Lani, you're so sweet. Congratulations on being accepted. I know you'll make a great veterinarian. I need time, that's all. Maybe I am bi, maybe I just like sex, maybe I was just lonely and needed a friend. I don't know.”

“Hey, stop your crying, we're still friends and if you want an orgasm I'll happily oblige you.” Lani grinned trying to lighten the mood.

Lani continued, “Thanks, I wasn't sure how to tell you so this actually is a good thing.”

Samantha took a deep breath, composing herself, “I guess so. It doesn't feel that good right now. But, I'm glad you're getting into vet school, you'll love being down there. I'll come visit and show you around. Maybe take you up on that orgasm offer too.”

Samantha sniffed a bit as her tears stopped flowing. She managed a giggle as Lani squeezed her shoulder then kissed her cheek.

“Any time, Sam. You will always have a place in my heart. Don't ever forget that.”

“I won't and you will always be very special to me also. I just wanted to drop by and get this off my chest. Thanks for being you and understanding.”

“You aren't staying? I have tons of food left that your parents bought for me. Stay and let's have dinner and just kick back.”

 "I'd love to but if I do we'll end up in bed and that will just mess me up more. I'll stay for lunch but that's it. It was hard enough to do this. Staying will only make it worse for me.”

“Oh, alright. I was just going to lay out and watch the pups. Why don't we grab the throws. We can talk more while we wear the pups out.”

“Sounds like fun, thanks again, Lani.”

With that they kissed one last long kiss good-bye. Afterwards they got up, slipped on the rubber boots with the ducks on the sides. They each grabbed a throw for the dogs then walked hand in hand to the edge of the water. Their tears subsided and the subject changed to more pleasant talk. Lani called Ka-lee and of course Gwen and Sadie followed. When they saw the throws they immediately jumped in the pond anticipating a splash. The girls spent about twenty minutes tossing for the dogs, getting themselves splashed on when they'd return their prey. When the dogs began to look tired they took them back to the house hosing them off and confining them to the deck to dry off.

The girls overall mood was a somber because of the break-up but they made it through. After lunch Samantha kissed and hugged Lani good-bye, promising to keep in touch. Lani wondered if that would really happen since she was going to move. It was only a little over an hour to Corvallis but to Lani it seemed it might as well be on the other side of the world. She'd experienced break-ups before and promises to keep in touch rarely were fulfilled.

As Samantha drove away a feeling of relief enveloped her. She was glad the talk went as well as it did. She still had feelings for Lani but those were mostly between her legs. She'd help her move and visit her in Corvallis but as far as lovers, they were done. Her sexual world had been opened up by Lani and for that she would be eternally grateful. Someday the right person would come into her life, male or female. It was now just a matter of time, she hoped.

Dave and Karen would be home on Sunday afternoon. Lani had a lot to do between now and the move to Corvallis. Things would get better even though right now didn't seem so great. She was already missing Samantha which felt like hell. She paused during her dinner, broke down, and began crying. All three dogs noticed her weeping, they walked up to her, nuzzling her legs as she sat at the kitchen table, head in her hands sobbing. She sniffed a bit, then laughed at her pack as they bumped into her legs. It was if they knew she needed to take her mind off her troubles. She got up, quit feeling sorry for herself and played with all three. Life wasn't that bad after all.

Dave and Karen arrived home late Sunday afternoon. Lani was packed and ready to go home when they pulled up the drive. She was dressed in her usual shorts, flip flops and tee shirt since it was such a nice day. She let the dogs out to welcome them back, the wiggles, barking and joy the dogs expressed added to Dave and Karen's good mood.

Lani watched as Dave unloaded the bags from the car, she offered to help but Dave declined. Karen paused long enough from petting the dogs to greet Lani with a hug.

“How was the cruise?” Lani asked as she held Karen tight.

“It was great! We had a very good time. It will be tough getting back to doing things for ourselves. How were the dogs?”

They practically ignored Dave as he drug the two bags past them followed by the dogs. The two women held hands talking as they turned to head into the house.

“I'm sorry to hear you and Samantha are no longer a couple. Then again we’re thrilled for you getting accepted to vet school. You must be so excited!” Karen mentioned as they walked.

“Yes, we had a talk yesterday. I assume she called you with the news. Thanks, it was kind of a mixed up day yesterday.” Lani sighed.

“She did, maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I'm glad you two are still friends, hopefully this won't affect us. We still want you to house-sit until you move. We had a few long talks while we were cruising and we'd like you to sit more if you want to.”

“Oh? Nothing bad I hope. I've had enough bad news for one weekend, sorry, go on.”

“We plan on a couple more weekend trips and hope you'll be available.” Karen's smile had a slight evil grin to it.

“I'm probably going to drive down to Corvallis a few times and look around for a place to live. Maybe drop off job applications then see the campus. I think I'll have time. Just let me know when.”

As they stepped onto the deck the dogs came rushing past anxious to head back out to play since their greeting time was over. Dave held the door open watching Lani and Karen talk.

“Did you happen to take anything out of the freezer for dinner, Lani?” Dave wondered.

She paused and looked over at him, “No, sorry. I didn't know what you'd be in the mood for or even if you wanted to cook.”

“Dave, why don't you run to the store real quick and get something for all three of us. Lani is staying for dinner and I won't take no for an answer.”

“Okay, just what I wanted to do when I got back, dear. We should have phoned ahead. Something simple?”

Karen countered, “How about spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad? That should be pretty easy. Don't forget some wine.”

Lani watched as they bantered back and forth regarding dinner. She was tired and didn't want to argue with their plans. She really didn't have to be anywhere and she missed talking with people. The dogs were okay to talk to but they never kept the conversations going long before they wanted a treat or to be let out.

Dave relented, kissed Karen good-bye then headed out to the store. Karen ushered Lani inside and straight to the kitchen where she poured them both a glass of wine. After handing Lani her glass she told her to have a seat at the table. She wanted more details about the break-up. Lani explained that Samantha said she was still a bit confused about her sexuality. Lani also gave Karen more details about her acceptance at Oregon State and they'd probably have broken up anyway with the distance.

Karen nodded as she listened sipping her wine while plotting the evening’s entertainment. When Lani was finished Karen told Lani she was sorry for the two of them. She had briefly talked to Samantha after they'd arrived and on the drive home. Samantha sounded melancholy during her version of the story somewhat like Lani sounded now. Karen reassured her as she did Samantha that break ups are part of life. We grow and learn from them and they make us who we are.

Lani sat back listening as Karen talked, sipping her wine and taking it all in. Suddenly she remembered the dogs, sprang up almost spilling her wine, heading outside to check on them. They had noticed that no one was around and had come back on the deck to lay down and nap. Lani was relieved when she saw them, turning to go back inside she bumped into Karen who had followed her to the door. They stood in the doorway face to face, Karen having a lustful look in her eyes.

“Oops, sorry Karen. I didn't know you followed me.” Lani felt a familiar tingle being so close to Karen once again.

“I'm not sorry, I've been wanting to get close to you since before we left. I just didn't want to do anything because of Samantha.”

Karen's hands slipped around the young woman's waist pulling her closer.

“What about Dave? I recall that was a road block last time we were this close ms. straight cat,” Lani's voice suddenly having a lustful purr to it.

“Did I mention Dave and I had a few long conversations while we were cruising?”

Karen began swaying back and forth with Lani, her hips moving against the young woman's pelvis. At first Lani just stood there looking into Karen's eyes then after a few gyrations she matched Karen's movements. Their voices became hushed as they slow danced in the doorway.

“I think you mentioned that ms. straight cat,” Lani's hands massaging Karen's back. The wine and closeness helping to reignite the passion within the two women.

“Well, I got a bit tipsy one night, there was this girl who looked a lot like you on the ship. I happened to mention quite a few times to Dave how hot she looked. In fact, I couldn't get her out of my mind even when we went back to our room.”

“So what happened? Did you two meet her?”

“No, I fell asleep and he brought it up in the morning. We talked about it quietly during breakfast then off and on for the rest of the cruise. We decided that since you and Sam were involved we wouldn't say or do anything that would cause any drama. Now that you two are no more I was thinking the three of us might talk. That is if you want to.”

Lani continued her caresses as she thought about what to say. After a few moments she looked into Karen's eyes and saw the sincerity in them along with the lust.

“You know I'm attracted to you, that goes without saying. Dave is pretty nice and I like him. I just got done crying over Sam and I don't want to get into something that she might become aware of. I don't want any commitments because I'm moving. I don't want....”

Karen got tired of everything Lani didn't want so she pulled Lani tighter to her, kissing her as if they were lovers. Lani's hands froze on Karen's back sighing as her body relaxed in the older woman's arms.

Karen having satisfied her urge released her new love, “I just want to know what you do want. Dave and I won't tell Samantha so the only way she'd know is if you tell her. Dave and I both want you. We can figure out how but it's all up to you. I know you want me and I hope Dave fits in there too. I don't want to torture him by knowing I have you and he doesn't. I won’t go behind his back either. This all has to be open between the three of us. So, sweet Leilani, would you like to play with Dave and I? No commitments, no telling Sam.”

“You can be very persuasive when you want something my yummy straight cat. Do you want to tell Dave or shall we surprise him?”

Karen's grin became evil again, “I had a feeling you'd see it our way. Let's surprise him after dinner, shall we?”

Lani pressed Karen into her once again leading to another sloppy kiss.

“Hopefully I can maintain my composure.” Lani smiled as they parted.

“I think you'll be fine, my sweet bi kitten.”

“How do you want to surprise him?”

Karen laughed, “I don't have a clue. Let's just play it by ear and see what unfolds.”

“You're sexy when you're mischievous.”

“Why thank you my dear. You're sexy all the time. Let's go back inside and talk for a bit. I don't want him suspecting anything. We'll drop hints during dinner to see what kind of reaction we get out of him. If he plays along we’ll jump him after we're done eating. How's that sound?”

Lani's expression turned to one of curiosity as she responded to Karen, “I don't know if I can hold out that long now that you've gotten me in the mood but I'll try. I seem to do things here I've never done before. What is it about you that makes me want to try new things?”

Karen took her hand leading her back inside, “I don't know. I may be at a stage in my life where I want to be adventurous. You just happen to be willing to come along with me to be part of that adventure. You're not having any regrets about any of this are you?”

Before they closed the door Lani called the dogs inside. They sprang up eager to come in hoping there was a treat involved as a reward. They bumped into each other patiently waiting for a reward while blocking Lani's access to them. She managed to weave her way through the anxious canines stopping at the cookie jar that held their treats. Dipping her hand in the jar she looked at Karen and thought for a moment. The dogs now salivating in anticipation of their reward.

“No, not really. I kinda do regret that Sam and I didn't give it more time but that was mainly her choice along with my life goal happening. I know I’m leaving but long distance relationships have worked before. Not for me but they have. With her teaching schedule I couldn't see her driving down to see me as often as I'd like. Then with me working and studying I doubt I'd come up to visit. You two have a bit more freedom so there are more possibilities.”

Much to the dogs delight she didn't take much longer doling out the treats. She made them sit tossing each a treat one at a time. Reaching in once more, she pulled out another for them since they were being so good repeating the routine. After closing the lid she sent them to their beds so she could talk more with Karen.

“Is this going to be like a one time thing or do you have plans for me to be like a plaything for you and Dave? That's something I won't do. I’m not a sex toy and I don’t want booty calls when one of you is in the mood. I like you both and I love it out here. We’ll have to have some sort of agreement if this is going to work out.”

Karen was taken aback by Lani's sudden realization of what might occur. She really hadn't thought about a sexual long-term relationship with Lani either with Dave or without.

“Lani, to be honest. I haven't thought about this beyond tonight. We, I mean all three of us might be uncomfortable or maybe jealous. There's also the possibility of Samantha finding out and I don't know how she'll take it. I think Dave will like this but I could be wrong. We can give it a try and see what happens. Hopefully if someone doesn't like what's going on they will say something. It's about pleasure along with a bit of exploring, nothing else. At least that's how I picture it.”

Just as she finished her explanation the dogs jumped up hearing the car on the gravel drive. Lani let them out to greet Dave. She followed them out to help him with the groceries if he needed assistance. Karen sat down at the kitchen table sipping her wine and thinking about after dinner along with what Lani had said.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey



Before she'd managed to swallow her second sip, the dogs were back at the door waiting to come back in. Dave and Lani were seconds behind them each with a bag making idle conversation. They set the grocery bags down on the kitchen table then began unloading them. Dave sighed not looking forward to making dinner after having been waited on for a week.

“Okay, I got a Caesar salad mix, fresh pasta, along with that gourmet sauce you like. I was thinking about the stuff we canned but I didn't know if Lani liked spicy so I opted for the store sauce. Two kinds of Italian sausage, and a baguette. Plus, a couple of bottles of red wine, a Merlot and a Cabernet. Since I went to the store you can cook it my love.” Dave winked at Karen.

“I guess I can manage that. Thank you for going dear. I’ll get something out of the freezer for tomorrow night.” She got up from the table, wine glass in hand.

Walking over to Dave she patted his ass playfully then kissed his cheek. He grinned while starting to unload the groceries.

Lani scooped up her glass and joined them putting things away and preparing dinner. She knew where the pots and pans were so she filled a large pot with water to heat up for the pasta and another for the sauce. Karen nodded at Lani who took the hint about starting the tease.

Karen began, “So Lani, do you like spicy things?”

Lani replied grinning, “Depends, there's a subtle spicy that tingles the tongue and a hot spicy that burns. I prefer the subtle spicy things that tingle.”

While Karen and Lani were preparing the meal and their tease of Dave he poured himself a glass of wine. He sat at the kitchen table to watch them prepare dinner. He was beginning to enjoy the banter back and forth between the two women. Since they had a head start on the wine he thought it might get interesting due to the conversations he and Karen had back on the cruise. He enjoyed watching both Karen and Lani move about the kitchen. Especially since Lani was in her shorts and barefoot.

After a few minutes of watching and sipping Dave joined in the conversation, “So Lani, did you have any problems while we were away? Oh, where's the mail?”

“The mail is over on the rolltop desk. I separated the junk from the important looking stuff to make it easy for you.”

She stopped what she was doing to fetch the two piles. Breezing by Dave she made her way into the living room. Scooping up the two piles she headed back in, pausing in front of him just a bit too close. She held out each group for him very close to her body. Dave took his time retrieving it from her. He set his glass down then focused on her tummy which just happened to be right in front of him behind the two stacks. Her top was a bit too short and exposed just a hint of her flat tummy that Dave lusted after. He took the junk pile and set it on the table. Then looking into her eyes he thanked her as he slipped his hand over hers securing the second important batch in his hand. She smiled at his touch and when he had a firm grasp of the bundle she quickly turned to grin at Karen. With a slight wiggle of her ass, she skipped back into the kitchen. Snagging her wine glass, her back turned to Dave she took a long slow drink. She smiled and winked at Karen who had been watching her little show.

While Dave sorted the mail the ladies continued their soft-core porn conversation about food. As often as they could innuendos and double entendres were tossed back and forth. One or the other would glance over at Dave to catch a reaction. Every once in a while Dave would pause while reading the mail. A grin would develop on his face when he heard something he liked. By the time dinner was ready they had gone through one bottle of wine and had opened another.

When everything was ready Dave cleared the table of the mess he’d made with the mail and joined the food line in the kitchen. Both women took the opportunity while filling their plates to “accidentally” bump into Dave with various parts of their bodies. A boob here an ass cheek there, just enough to tease without being too obvious. At least that's what they thought. Dave was enjoying the little show they were putting on. He knew Karen and with all the hints that were flying about he had an idea dessert was going to be unforgettable.

The dinner conversation centered around Lani and her plans for school. That made it a bit harder to inject sex into it but the women managed a dirty thought or two. Towards the end when they were cleaning up Dave got into it also. It mostly revolved around sausages and sauces, each one describing their favorite in great detail.

Eventually the dishes were put away in the washer and the semi-lucid trio retired to the deck to enjoy what little sunlight was left, opening their third bottle of wine. Dave and Karen only had two loungers set up on the deck. Since they had been away Lani saw no reason to get any more out. They debated that topic as they stood contemplating the lack of seating. Finally, Dave just sat at Karen's side facing Lani after the two women took their seats in each lounger.

Lani's shorts managed to ride up her cheeks when she sat exposing her lovely tanned hips. Dave smiled noticing she didn't bother to pull them down to cover them. Her dark skin showing no hint of a tan line reminded Dave of the first time he saw her walking towards him. His quick fantasy was ended when Karen began to speak.

“Lani, you're staying the night. No ifs, ands or buts. We've all had enough to drink that I don't want you out on the road. Am I right, hun?”

Her hand massaged Dave's back as she polished off her glass.

“I agree, Lani you're staying, the boss lady has spoken.”

He was caught slightly off guard as his eyes continued to run up and down Lani's stretched out legs, imagining them draped over his shoulders while she writhed with delight. Lani noticed his stare so she began a little show for him.

“No argument from me. I know not to argue with the boss lady.” She finished her wine still focusing on Dave.

After setting her glass down on the table next to the lounger she began stretching her arms and legs. Slow methodical stretches designed to get a rise out of Dave. Dave just sat mesmerized by her movements. His final sip from the wine glass lasted until Lani was done with her movements. Karen noticing the the lack of conversation looked over at Lani. She too sat in silence watching as the young women worked out the apparent stiffness in her luscious body.

The combination of Karen's massage and Lani's contortions had their effect on Dave. The blood coursing through his body began to concentrate in his groin. It took a bit longer than normal due to the alcohol. He briefly tried thinking of other things but then just said screw it and let his dick harden.

As it solidified he abruptly ended the game, “When are we going to bed? You two are driving me up the wall.”

The ladies burst out laughing. Dave stood showing off the bulge in his pants. Lani reached over brushing the expanded area of Dave's shorts with a gleam in her eyes.

“That's subtle sweetheart.” Karen's hand joined Lani's massaging Dave.

“Like you two were? My god if I hadn't known better I'd have thought you two were going to jump me at the dinner table.”

“That's just as impressive as the day you were installing the trellis.” Lani giggled.

“Oh, you noticed. Damn.” Dave blushed.

Karen brought them back to reality, “Well the cat is out of the bag. We better get this bad boy taken care of before he fades away.”

“With you two? I doubt he's going to fade anytime soon. Well maybe depending on how you treat him.”

Both Lani and Karen ceased their massages to get up off the loungers. They slipped their hands into Dave's. Karen lead the way to the master bedroom where she kicked off her shoes and began to undress.

Lani took the initiative by slipping her hand into Dave's free one. She looked up at him then canted her head. Closing her eyes she waited for a kiss. Dave looked over at Karen who was now half naked. He grinned at her, mouthed an “I love you” then kissed the object of his lust full on the lips.

Karen paused briefly watching as her husband of twenty-five years took Lani into his arms, kissing her with all the passion he could muster. She felt a sudden surge of jealousy at seeing them in such an embrace then she reminded herself that this was her idea and she lusted after the young woman if not as much as Dave, perhaps a bit more.

Their embrace lasted until Karen was completely nude. She sauntered up to them and gently tapped Dave on the shoulder. It was like a dance where partners politely exchange with a simple gesture. Dave slipped out of Lani's arms as Karen slipped in. Lani embraced Karen with a bit more enthusiasm since she was the one she had lusted for from their first meeting.

Dave managed to get himself undressed while watching the love of his life and Lani kiss, moan, and gently sway back and forth, completing the dance imagery. Once he was naked he tapped Lani on the shoulder allowing her to undress while he kissed Karen. They kissed several times then looked into each other’s eyes.

Dave whispered, “I love you more than anything or anyone and that will always be true.”

Karen blushed while she gazed deep into his eyes, “I know you do and I will always be here for you. I love you also.

Their brief romantic moment was interrupted by Lani who now stood facing them sans clothing.

Lani half kidding broke up the love fest, “You two want to be alone? I can leave if you do.”

Dave and Karen laughed.

“You better not leave. It took a lot to get you here young lady.” Karen responded as they both opened their arms to embrace their soon to be lover.

Lani giggled as she slipped between them. Facing Karen she could feel Dave's erection between her cheeks which made her tingle. She looked up at Karen and shyly asked, “What now boss lady?”

Dave inched closer as Lani opened her legs more to allow his semi erection to move between her legs. Karen leaned in kissing Lani with the passion she had displayed earlier. Dave could feel the slickness between Lani's legs so he gently began sliding himself back and forth as the two ladies explored each other’s mouths.

Lani broke the kiss managing a question between her moans, “What about protection? I have no desire to be a mom right now.”

Karen replied with a wry smile, “Dave got fixed a year after Sam was born.”

Lani grinned, “Oh, would you mind if I had him in me first? I haven't had the feeling in awhile.”

Dave's erection was at full staff now. Karen looked at him then at Lani and gave her blessing. The trio split up with Dave throwing back the bedcovers before hopping in. Karen massaged Lani's firm tush as they watched him get ready.

Dave looked at them both, “What position would you like Lani?”

Blushing while looking at Karen again for approval, “Reverse cowgirl?”

Dave sat on the edge of the bed. His feet hit the floor as he waited for Lani to get into position. Karen grinned watching Lani carefully get on the bed, turn her back to Dave and straddle him. He reached up to help guide her while she placed her hand on his penis to ease him in. She was well lubricated from the little foreplay they had engaged in moments before. His dick slipped inside evoking a throaty moan from deep within her.

She eased herself up and down enjoying the sensations his ample dick triggered in her vagina. Karen moved in front of her, watching as the young woman slowly glided up and down her husband’s shaft. Lani closed her eyes concentrating on Dave inside her. His dick was a bit larger than any of her previous boyfriends. With her eyes closed and her vagina full of Dave she bobbed up and down on him to her heart’s content. Karen crawled on the bed perpendicular to her husband and began kissing him.

Dave was in heaven. The girl he lusted after was riding him while his beautiful wife was occupying his mouth, kissing and playing tonsil hockey. Luckily the wine slowed down his ejaculation enough so Lani managed an orgasm before he came in her. When he did she slowed down as if in slow motion. She'd never had that warm liquid inside her and savored the moment. Her boyfriends had always used condoms which she had appreciated. Now she felt their combined juices within her warm and filling. As Dave's erection faded she milked him as best she could, then slowly extracted herself. She turned around, laying herself on him.

Karen slipped down beside them as Lani inched her way to Dave's mouth. She enveloped his with her own, kissing him with gratitude. When she was finished, despite not having caught her breath she thanked her lovers. She rolled off of Dave when Karen made room for her. Dave moved to the end of the bed sated and smiling. Now it was Karen's turn.

Lani wanted to show her what she had learned making love to Sam. She didn't mention anything thinking it might be a bit too kinky for them to hear. But, here she was, having made love to Samantha and about to make love to Karen the same way. She wondered in the back of her mind what differences there might be.

That thought didn't last long as Karen propped up the pillows. She laid back wondering how Lani was going to start. Dave went into the bathroom, grabbed a towel, patted himself dry then returned to the bedroom. He laid the towel on the bed then pulled up a chair. Sitting on it, he propped his feet up on the foot of the bed to watch Lani pleasure his wife.

Lani was on all fours purring as she licked her way up Karen's legs and thighs. When she'd gotten her face just over Karen's pussy she grinned, “No more straight cat. Me-ow.”

“No more straight cat lovely one. Make love to me, sweetness.”

Lani smiled as she kissed Karen's vagina. Extending her tongue, she drew it from the bed up to the older woman's mound then back down again. Karen's upper body sank deeper into the propped up pillows while spreading her legs wider. Dave watched, mesmerized by the sight. She'd never reacted like that when he'd done it so he made a mental note for the next time.

Lani continued her foreplay while Karen writhed on the bed. Smiling to herself, she began inserting her tongue between Karen's folds randomly. She was driving Karen up the wall with pleasure. Dave again took note, he got up off of the chair then gently slipped next to Karen. He began suckling her breasts as Lani continued her delightful task.

The young woman managed to get her hand under Karen's ass. Her finger placed just over the rosebud, massaging it with Karen's juices and Lani's own saliva. Karen was thrilled beyond her expectations. In her dreams she'd imagined being pleasured like this, now it had come to pass. Her stomach muscles contracted as the spectacular sensations worked through her body. Dave on her breasts and Lani between her legs, it was better than she had imagined. Lani massaged with her finger incorporating a little more enthusiasm when she felt Karen's reaction. Her tongue began focusing just under Karen's hood which now covered a very swollen clitoris.

Dave suckled one breast while his hand massaged the other. His fingers would gently pinch then roll Karen's erect nipples providing additional stimulation to his beloved. Lani sucked on Karen's clit while mouthing her lover's pussy. Karen let out a gasp then convulsed. Her body reacted to both her lover's touches like it never had before with Dave alone. Her head shook back and forth as she placed one hand on each of their heads. Her convulsions rocked the bed against the wall scaring the dogs in the other part of the house. Thankfully they had been locked in a bedroom so as not to disturb the first time lovers.

Karen managed to speak through her breathlessness for the two to ease their activity. Lani took one last long lick while Dave let go of one nipple. They sat back as Karen enjoyed the little earthquakes within her.

Dave scooted over to kiss Lani and to thank her for being there, tasting his bride on her lips. Karen extended her arms to embrace them both. The three new lovers rested for a few minutes in silence contemplating what had taken place.

Dave finally broke the calm, “I think I could get used to this real easily.”

Both Karen and Lani started giggling.

Karen replied, “I'm sure you could, lover.”

“Okay, I'm going to let the dogs out for the night then we can figure out the sleeping arrangements.”

Lani slipped off the bed, and into the bathroom while Dave went to let the dogs out. Karen laid back contemplating what had just occurred. Her body still in a blissful state, her mind conflicted with how nice she felt and the possibility of Sam finding out. She didn't think Sam would have a problem if their lover had been anyone else. But with Lani there would be hurt feelings along with a disappointment in the three of them. She didn't want to hurt her daughter in any way. This little rendezvous, despite feeling so good would do just that. She knew if they kept this up for any length of time Sam would find out. Secrets between three people rarely stayed secrets.

Lani was first back into bed. She snuggled up to Karen, kissing her in appreciation and a newly discovered bond between them.

“Thank you. I enjoyed making love to you. The feeling of Dave inside me was thrilling to say the least. I've never had a guy cum in me without a condom.” She giggled playing with one of Karen's nipples.

“I loved it too, my sweet one. I'm sure Dave will accommodate you as often as I let him. I still want to make love to you.” Karen smiled slipping her fingers through her young lover’s raven tresses.

Dave walked in as both lay there enjoying their mutual afterglow, “I'll do what?”

Karen smiled, as Lani snuggled closer, her legs wrapped around Karen's. Dave slid into bed scooting next to Lani so she was sandwiched between himself and Karen.

Karen sighed, “We can talk in the morning. I want to just sleep and bask in this feeling tonight.”

“Sounds fine to me. Thank you, ladies. This was a dream come true.” Dave moved up and kissed them good night. He rolled over quickly falling asleep, a smile on his face. Lani continued her sweet kisses and exploration of Karen's body as they both lay there.

“You're thinking what I'm thinking aren't you?” Lani whispered when she heard Dave snore.

“What is that my love?” Karen had a feeling she knew.

“How this will effect Sam if she finds out.” Lani paused waiting for Karen's answer.

Karen sighed looking into her new love’s eyes, “Yes. I loved this more than you can imagine but I can't see it being something we can do without her eventually finding out.”

Lani sighed, “I know. The last thing I want to do is hurt her.”

“I know. Let's not worry about that tonight baby doll. Just go to sleep and we'll figure out something in the morning or at least talk about it.”

 "Okay, I'm still a bit wound up but I'll try and sleep. Dave's right, this could get addicting.”

“Yes it could. We barely did any exploring tonight. It wasn’t as awkward as I had pictured. Sweet dreams my love and thank you once more for being you.”

With that they kissed and eventually drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms. Morning would come far too quickly for the three lovers. For now they slept peacefully dreaming of the wonderful feelings they had shared.

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments