Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Invitation pt2

"find out how the night progressed, who ended up on top"

16
15 Comments 15
9.4k Views 9.4k
927 words 927 words
There were a few individuals that stuck out as the night progressed. Her name was Mindy and his was Max. A very outgoing couple. They knew how to have fun. Max was the high point winner so he got to choose who he wanted. Mindy was high point doll so she got her pick.

Max picked Abbie. She was tall and thin and a had set of boobs I even wanted to suck. Mindy picked Randy, he was tall, dark and very handsome.

The others chose and started right in with touching and moaning. There were bodies everywhere, on the couches, in the shower, on the kitchen counter, in the bedrooms. At every turn you could watch a sexual encounter at any phase.

Mindy and Randy were laughing so loudly we had to turn and watch them. He was using a peacock feather he had found. She was allowing him to tickle her thighs and could barely contain herself.

Max and Abbie were in the kitchen. He had her laid out on the kitchen table. Her legs spread wide and his head buried deep between them. I walked up and asked if I could feel her great set of tits? She said, "Oh, yes, please do!" So with Max licking her and me sucking her tits, she was well on her way to her first of many orgasms. She reached down and rubbed her fingers along my pussy lips. They were warm and moist by this time. She put her fingers up to her mouth and licked them to taste my juices."Mmmmmm," she said and went back for more.

My next stop was Mindy and Randy. They were now in the den on the chase lounge. They were in the 69 position. She was jerking his cock fast and hard in her mouth. She wanted it all, and right then I brought her a toy for her to use on him. Her eyes got big and a wild grin came across her face. She had never used a toy on Max so this was going to be a new adventure. Randy's eyes got wide with wonder and excitement. He never used this kind of toy either. I had brought them a strap-on dildo. I strapped it on Mindy and positioned Randy on his back. We both went to work. She went down to suck his cock and to lick his ass. I straddled his face. He was up for anything at this point. He was now primed and ready to load.

She started slowly at first. He was moaning and squirming, and with me still on his face, he accepted it without hesitation. Once she was in, I needed to check on my other guests, so I left them to experiment with their new toy.

My next stop was Willie and Julie.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

Willie was the rugged type. Julie was small and petite. She seemed to be a bit shy at first, but we all know what a glass or two of wine can do.

Willie laid her on one of the beds and was giving her a full massage with scented oils. He started at her feet and slowly moved his way up. When I came in to check on them I poured some of the oil into my hands and rubbed Willie's ass and his balls and really got intense with his manhood. He in turn went into pleasing mode to Julie and she was squirming while he massaged her pussy. She started squirting streams of juices right onto Willie's chest. He didn't want to miss a drop so he buried his mouth in her love canal and lapped it up until it was gone.

In the other bedroom was Steff and Joe. They had invited another couple to have a foursome with them, Karlee and Rob. They were doing just fine with all their different parts available. But above this bed was a swing.

Steff was first on the swing. She positioned herself in the swing and had Karlee lick her pussy first. The guys laid on the bed stroking their cocks with wide eyes and mounting desire to join in. The dolls put on a show for the guys. Karlee got out a dildo and slowly entered Steff. Still licking her, Steff had her first of many explosive orgasms.

Next was Rob's turn to pleasure Steff. He wanted to taste her more then ever, she was dripping. He smothered his face into her and didn't come up for air. But when he did...

He called in Joe and Karlee. Rob chose to go into her ass and Joe entered her pussy. Karlee licked and sucked her breasts. They all took their turns in the swing. Everyone of them had the climax of their life.

The next stop was in the shower. I could hear the shower running and loud moans. I slid the door open and there were Ashley and Dave. He had her face turned towards the wall, bent over slightly and was pounding her with intense thrusts. She was crying, "Oh baby make me cum, I want you to fuck me, hard, harder, come on baby, oh yeah, yeah, yeah!." Then there was a load moan and they both exploded. She turned and dropped to her knees and milked his cock until it was clean.

Well, looking back, the night was a huge success. Everyone that was invited enjoyed themselves even more then anticipated. We are considering making this a yearly party. Will you be one of the invited guests next year?

Published 
Written by sugarbabe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments