Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Island - Final Connections

"Jenny and Melissa set up Karyn as she finally takes Brian’s cock."

7
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Who would have thought that eighteen years later everyone on the island would still be participating in a sexual orgy when the mood took them. After my seduction of Brian, we decided to march Brian straight into Karyn’s waiting arms, or knowing Karyn, somewhere else. Between the four of us we sketched a general plan which, as it happened, went quite well considering we were all amateurs at making plans.

Only the four of us knew that Brian had been assimilated into our community. The rest would find out slowly but surely, but first it had to be Karyn and John. I was particularly looking forward to watching Karyn’s penny drop as she would slowly realise that Brian was no longer a stranger in our land.

We entered the pub at about seven thirty in the evening. Karyn was chatting and serving Sandra at the bar. Within moments of our entrance you could hear a pin drop. I knew that all the sexy chatter and banter would suddenly be cut off causing the bar to go quiet. In this sort of small, yet friendly community, sex and alcohol seems to be the only thing that holds us all together; that and the hard work we all put in trying to keep ourselves alive.

The four of us smiled at each other knowing full well, why the volume had suddenly dropped.

We all pulled up stools to sit at the bar, just around the corner of the main area; just where there was a raised section to allow the staff to move between serving and collecting the empty glasses. We were more or less secluded from everyone else. Jenny sat next to Brian. Steve was by the side of me ordering our drinks. As Steve ordered, I saw him motion to Karyn to come closer to him. I heard him whisper that Jenny was dying for a fuck. She replied that John was free for a few minutes if she wanted to pop upstairs quickly. Karyn laughed at the thought, knowing that it would probably not happen, not with Brian there. Steve and I just smiled at the suggestion.

We eventually moved to sit in the corner of the bar in those comfy leather sofas that seem to be the rage these days. As soon as we sat down I told Jenny what Karyn had said.

Jenny immediately stood up and stopped at the bar momentarily. “Just popping up stairs,” she said motioning with her finger through the open door, “I need to have a word...”

Karyn was in a state of disbelief. She just nodded her approval, her mouth wide open.

Steve got up, walked to the bar and ordered a few packets of crisps. “Told you she was fucking horny, didn’t I,” he said, handing Karyn the money.

Karyn nodded once more and handed him the crisps. Steve took the crisps, “I hope these make more noise than she does!” he said, smiling.

It wasn’t long before Jenny was sucking on a long thin cock. Under normal circumstances, Brian would have been concerned as to her whereabouts, but he seemed to be content chatting with Steve and myself, and eating our crisps, noisily.

We all heard a shrill scream come from upstairs. We guessed it was Jenny’s verbal outburst at being fucked, probably from behind.

Five minutes later and Jenny appeared by the bar. I believe the term is, ‘butter wouldn’t melt’. Karyn rushed up to her quickly. I was surprised at how quickly she moved. I watched as Karyn whispered in her ear and then I noticed Jenny’s finger wipe some remaining spunk from the side of her mouth. She licked her finger clean and proceeded to chat with Karyn. Jenny smiled all the way back to her chair.

Moments later John appeared, a similar smile populated his face as he walked behind the bar.

“My turn is it?” he asked. Karyn and John exchanged a few words before Karyn nodded and joined us at our table. The plan was going well, so far.

It took a while for the conversation to get a little bawdy but we managed it. While chatting about an article in the local paper about some lesbian actress that had just ‘come out’, Karyn jokingly of course, accused Jenny of being a closet lesbian. This of course she refuted, but we all giggled away to ourselves knowing the full truth of Karyn’s words.

At some point through the conversation, we started daring each other to do naughty things. Karyn was not letting up on the lesbian track and dared Jenny to kiss me full on the lips.

“Kissing is nothing,” said Jenny, as she planted one on my lips.

Karyn pointed her finger at Jenny, “told you so…”

The conversation fell quiet for a moment before Jenny blurted out, “Brian, I dare you to drop your trousers and show Karyn your cock.”

Karyn immediately stared at Jenny, she gave a wry smile, not believing what she had just heard Jenny say and not believing for one moment that Brian would do that.

Brian stood up as commanded, his crotch a mere five feet from Karyn’s face. He dropped his trousers. Jenny and I both sighed.

“Jenny, I whispered, he has to learn to be ‘fuck ready’,” I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

Jenny nodded, “I know,” she shook her head in exasperation, “I will have words with him about that.”

Both of us then proceeded to remove his underpants. Brian had slipped his shoes off in the process and eventually wriggled out of his socks. I was impressed at just how he managed that standing up and with his trousers still around his ankles. I placed my hand on my cold gin and tonic and took a lingering sip. Soon after, I wrapped my hand around Brian’s cock.

Brian gasped.

Karyn looked at me first, then Jenny and then back to Brian. Both Jenny and I made Brian’s cock as rigid as we could. It only took a matter of seconds to achieve this because we knew, that Brian knew, all about Karyn’s secret. While his cock grew, Brian leant down to take a sip of his beer. He watched Karyn’s eyes follow his growing cock with enthusiasm as he took a sip.

At this point in time our original plan had been forgotten. Brian decided to step a little closer to Karyn, pushing us out of the way in the process. My hand lingered on his cock for as long as I dared; but only for a short while.

Brian smiled, “These two women tell me you would like to do something naughty with this…” he said as he pointed to his cock.

Karyn’s eyes widened, she let out a short-sharp gasp, and glanced either side of his hips at the two of us; giggling away like teenagers. Karyn slowly let her arm extend and she watched both Jenny and I as her hand clasped around Brian’s upright cock. I don’t think she could believe it; she tugged at it, just behind his bell-end and we saw her grin widen, as she did so.

Karyn then slipped off the chair and sank her mouth straight down onto Brian’s cock. She sucked it into her mouth, licked along the underside of his shaft as her hands caressed his balls. She took her time to savour it and enjoy this new and wonderful experience. Karyn looked up into Brian’s eyes with his cock upright in front of her and licked the head. She watched Brian close his eyes and relish the feeling.

We both sat down close to Steve and I started to reach into his trousers to cop a feel of his growing cock. Jenny watched and waited. Even John noticed that the conversation at our end of the room had dried up and came to see what was going on. John’s eyes feasted on Karyn’s mouth, full of hard, throbbing cock.

Karyn released Brian’s cock and stood up, pulling her top over her head to release her large and pendulous boobs. Brian immediately reached out to cup them and rest them in the palm of his hands.

Karyn’s breasts were very large, but they were not the saggy type, not even at her age, they were still firm and had lots of shape to them. Her nipples were also very large and extremely suckable.

Although I was pulling on Steve’s cock, I got the urge to join Karyn and take one of her nipples into my mouth. By the time I pulled my hand out of Steve’s trousers, Karyn was naked and guiding Brian to the stool near the bar, still pulling on his engorged member as she walked backwards towards the stool.

Brian’s hands were cupping and fondling her breasts; actually squashing and squeezing them as she hobbled backwards.

“For fuck’s sake, pinch my nipples,” she finally told Brian.

Brian did as he was told, one hand cupped her breast, the fingers of the other hand pinched her nipple before he dipped his head to suck it into his mouth. That was exactly what I was about to do as soon as I could reach her.

I left Steve in the competent hands of Jenny, I was sure she would know what to do with his cock. I walked towards the bar. John leaned over the bar to get a better view of his wife, Karyn, as she turned around and bent herself over the bar stool. She lifted one of her legs onto the lower part of the stool and climbed over it; displaying her arse and cunt wantonly to Brian’s gaze.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple



I tapped Brian on the bum as I walked past him, “Now that’s what we mean by ‘fuck ready’,” I told him.

Karyn looked over her shoulder, “Fuck my wet, dripping cunt.”

Karyn was being polite when she told Brian to fuck her cunt. We all knew what she wanted to say, but she held herself back; probably not wanting to put him off as soon as they had met.

Brian had no intentions of being put off. We all knew that. He was looking forward to fucking Karyn and had been for the last couple of days.

I eventually reached Karyn’s head by the time Brian stepped in behind her. His cock brushed against her sex which elicited an audible groan from her lips. His hands caressed her shoulders as I stepped in front of Karyn. I held her dangling breasts in both my hands and just let them swing underneath her; occasionally letting her nipples brush against the palms of my hands. I crouched down and kissed her on the lips and she responded eagerly.

Brian’s hands slowly made their way down her back and onto her hips.

Jenny rushed over to Brian with some baby oil that she had rescued from her bag. Don’t forget, we had come prepared. She poured it over her hands and rubbed it into Brian’s cock, before returning eagerly to Steve. Karyn was none the wiser as to what had just transpired and I was about to enjoy the look on her face as she was about to find out.

I broke from the open kiss we were giving each other. “You’re gonna love his cock, you really are,” I told her.

Karyn groaned, louder this time. I am not sure whether it was because of the way I pinched her nipples or the way Brian’s cock brushed past her pussy lips for the fourth time.

Brian teased her. Tormented her sex with his cock and made her wait for this final intrusion to take place.

John was pulled away to the other part of the bar as Beverley ordered a drink. They were unaware at the time of what was going on in our area, but they soon appeared as voyeurs to watch Karyn get fucked from behind; well, as soon as John had served them their drinks and taken their money. At least in this bar, the entertainment is free.

Karyn was panting to herself as I sucked on her nipples from underneath, “Push it in me, push it in me, give me your cock.”

The last four words were louder than the rest.

Brian pushed his cock a little further inside Karyn’s cunt, “You want it in here?”

“Yes, fuck me there.”

Brian’s cock just slid in effortlessly, but then, Karyn was as wet as fuck, and Brian’s cock was more than lubricated.

Karyn’s eyes closed in anticipation at the imminent penetration that she wanted. I pulled back to watch her face as I fondled her tits.

To my left, and behind both of them, I saw Jenny sit down on Steve’s cock. She leant backwards into him and they both watched Karyn get fucked together. Jenny moved her bum every now and then. I knew they would bring each other off to a slow but sensual orgasm.

I looked back at Karyn, just in time to see her eyes open wide with surprise. Her mouth opened into a wide ‘O’ shape and a loud and extended gasp erupted from it.

She shouted into my face, “Fuck - me!”

Brian’s cock had completely surprised Karyn, not by its size, but by where it was going. She had expected her cunt to be filled with his gorgeous meat, and it did fulfill her there, momentarily. However, Brian pulled out of her on his backward stroke and pointed his cock at her anus. His oiled and lubricated shaft pushed forward on her puckered little hole and his bulbous head sank in effortlessly.

He didn’t stop to let Karyn get accustomed to its girth or length. Knowing Karyn, she didn’t need to get accustomed to a cock up her anus anyway. It was her most treasured and favourite sexual position of them all.

“Does that feel any better?” asked Brian; his cock sinking into her fully.

“You fucking bet,” replied Karyn. She looked into my eyes, “I’m so going to love this, aren’t I?” she asked.

I smiled at her before my attention was drawn to Jenny moaning and groaning on Steve’s cock. Their slow fuck had suddenly turned to wanton abandonment. It looked like Jenny’s orgasm was going to be the first one on this late afternoon.

Brian savoured his position for a few moments. He looked at Karyn’s backside with his cock fully inside her. He looked at me smiling up at him with my hands fondling Karyn’s breasts. He clocked Beverley and a few other faces in the nearby doorway and then he turned his head to see his wife, Jenny, moaning and groaning on top of Steve’s cock as she brought herself off. I don’t think he could quite believe what was happening to him at that precise point in time.

He soon recovered, which is more than I can say for Karyn. She was pushed unreservedly into sexual oblivion.

Brian withdrew his cock and fucked it back into her as hard as he could. This was repeated a few more times before Karyn started to get verbal, shouting into the room the words, “Oh! Fuck!” over and over.

I suppose it didn’t help matters that before this meeting, we had told Brian to fuck Karyn as fast and as hard as he could. We knew she liked it that way. For as long as I have known her she has never been one for a gentle lovemaking session. She loved it rough.

Brian was giving Karyn ‘roughness’ with every stroke. He grasped at both her voluptuous and fleshy hips and pounded his cock into her; moving his whole body at first, but then he stood absolutely still and thrusted his hips into her at an alarming rate.

Jenny was sobbing in the corner of the room as her orgasm hit her, and if I knew Steve, she would be well on her way to her second orgasm of the evening. I knew how he liked to keep his cock hard and inside a willing pussy. I knew he would be stroking her insides causing that afterglow of excitement as she recovered from her first orgasm.

I watched and saw Karyn’s eyes roll back into her head. They closed and I saw an intense concentration appear on her face. Her stomach clenched hard, she reached out for stability and she tried her best to push upwards and against Brian’s ponding cock.

I looked up at Brian’s strained face. He was doing everything he could to hold himself back, but it was not good enough.

Karyn growled into the room, “fuucckk…” her low, baritone groan shocked even me. She didn’t seem that close, and if I had to bet on which one of them would come first, it would have been Brian.

I knew Karyn very well, and I knew how she had orgasms. This was nothing like it. She shuddered against me, her eyes were fully closed and she was somewhere else. Not in this world as we know it. After her low moan, her eyes shot open and she shouted my name at me.

“Melissa, Melissa…fuck!”

I held onto her and she repeated the phrase over and over.

Brian had not let up for one second. His thick rampant cock fucked her hard. I quickly looked up at him and saw the smile develop on his face when he knew that he had her; that she was cumming all over his cock.

Karyn was doing far more than just cumming. Her orgasms rolled from one to the other, they were continuous, each one pushing the previous one through her body until her arms, legs, neck and cunt all hurt with the straining. Every time she came she uttered the same sentence, “Melissa, Melissa…fuck!”

I felt, rather than heard or saw Brian’s release. He pushed into her so hard Karyn was close to falling over the stool that supported her. Brian stopped suddenly, his cock buried completely in her arse, and he shot his load into her.

I knew that Karyn could feel it too. I felt her arms clasp me hard and I could see her stomach rising upwards.

Brian finally shouted that he was cumming. He pulled out of Karyn and let his remaining spunk flow onto her bum and down the crack of her arse. It slowly pooled on the floor underneath her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jenny prise herself from Steve’s cock as she made a bee-line for her boyfriend. As Brian pulled his cock out of Karyn, she spun him around and kissed him fully on the lips. It was a passionate kiss, not one of love, but one of desire; a horny reaction to what she had just witnessed.

As for me, I was in my element. I loved watching people fuck; the dirtier and hornier the fuck, the better. Don’t get me wrong, I love to get involved too, but today was my watch day. I loved seeing my husband and best friends pleasure themselves. There would be plenty of time for me and I knew that tonight was not going to end soon. This was the beginning; the day when each and every one of us connected, sexually, with each other.

Brian was now definitely one of us. An islander, at last!

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments