Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Island - Newcomer and Uncertainty

"Newcomers to the Island feed uncertainty, until they are seduced!"

22
11 Comments 11
9.6k Views 9.6k
5.9k words 5.9k words
My name is Melissa and I live on a North Scottish island. There are about twelve couples living on the same island, and all of us are between thirty five and sixty. It is a very wild and inhospitable place at times, and the weather, often unkind. We live off the land and sea by farming, fishing and rearing cattle, and we make what little money we can by exporting fish and island goods to the mainland. Life is hard, but so much fun.

I share our home with Steve, my husband, and for the last year, with Jenny. Jenny was thirty five when she came to the island as our friend. She more or less lived with us for over a year and it would be fair to say, she shared us, completely.

In fact, everyone on the island shares everyone else. We could be regarded as one big swinging community to the outside world, but we are more than that. We help each other as much as we can, and if that means pleasing each other, then so much the better.

Our closest friends are Karyn and John, they own the local pub and are in their early fifties. The pub’s roaring open fireplace has seen many a naked party over the years. The parties become especially raunchy during Hogmanay, which we hold at New Year.

I have to tell you about my best friend Karyn. She absolutely loves anal sex. It is her preferred method of getting an Earth shattering orgasm. She is short, a little on the plump side, but with a nice round arse and very large breasts. She was the person that persuaded me to try anal with Steve. She kept on telling me how wonderful it was and one day, while I was lying face down on her bed, she suggested to Steve that I would like to try it. Steve was about to plough his cock into me from behind anyway and I was really looking forward to a good fuck when Karyn whispered in his ear; loud enough for me to hear everything she said.

Karyn knew I was too far gone to complain, I needed a big cock at the time, and I found myself looking back at Steve, pleading for him to push his cock into me. I remember Karyn smiling at me as his cock entered the ‘wrong hole’ as I would have put it. It hurt a little to start with but then I started to enjoy it. In fact I enjoyed it too much.

Karyn and I are the only two, well three, on the island that have had anal sex. My husband Steve was once pounded by one of Karyn’s strapons one night when I was lathering my pussy all over his face, pinning him to the bed. He tried to complain but couldn’t get a word out. Karyn basically told him to shut up and enjoy it, just like I had done on that previous occasion.

But enough about Karyn, this is supposed to be about Jenny. As I said earlier, Jenny has lived with us for a little over a year now. We have shared everything, the hard work, the joy, certainly the pleasure, and more recently the uncertainty.

Jenny has found herself a boyfriend. He was a handsome guy that she met when the supply ship docked a few months back. There aren’t any men on the island that are single and young, and she dated a few blokes form the mainland from time to time. Eventually, she became quite attached to Brian. So much so, that she brought him back to the island to meet everyone.

They have been here six weeks and Brian is having an adverse effect on us, in fact, he is having an adverse effect on the whole island. Jenny and Brian moved into a small hamlet a little less than a mile from us. Jenny is beside herself, and I know that deep down she needs to visit a few friends and share herself with them. I know I am missing a good licking and I presume Jenny is in the same frustrated state as me.

It’s not for the sake of trying either. It’s a small community. Everyone has tried to entice Brian into something naughty and lustful, but he seems to only have eyes for Jenny. She has told us everything about him, from how they make love, how he fucks her to how he makes her feel. We all know the size of his cock and I know Karyn, Beverley and myself are more than interested in seeing if he can use it.

We have flirted with him openly in the pub. We even suggested he should try a threesome with Karyn when we found him looking down her full and large bosom one evening. When we are together, we often dress with very little on beneath our clothes and have openly encouraged him to look up our dresses or skirts when we sit opposite him. I have caught him on more than one occasion looking up my short skirts, though, when we smile and wink at him, he says nothing and pretends he was not looking.

When Brian is with us we just sit and look at each other in the pub and make polite conversation. Before Brian arrived we used to flirt openly, touch each other up and every now and then expose ourselves close to the open fire. It was normal for one of the girls to openly show their pussy to everyone else as we lounged on the sofas.

As Brian left to go to the loo one evening, Jenny matter-of-factly said to me that she needed to feel a few more cocks in her before she goes mad. I asked her which ones she had in mind, John’s and Steve’s were top of her list together with Karyn’s strapon.

I told her that I could do with her giving me a serious licking too. Jenny smiled at me as she placed her hand on the back of my head to draw me close to her. At that moment, Brian emerged from the loo and we parted again. My heart sank as I really needed to kiss her full red lips.

I stood up and indicated the loo to Jenny. We both left to the sounds of groaning from the men. For some reason they always have to mention that we always go in pairs. Steve smiled as we left and made our way to the loo, but Brian had no idea at all.

Once inside, I grabbed Jenny’s face and launched my tongue down her throat. We kissed passionately for ages and soon my hands were on her breasts and I was kneading her tits in the palm of my hands, my fingers tweaking her nipples every now and then. One of my hands slipped downwards and found its way up her short skirt and onto her bare pussy. In seconds my index finger was probing her effortlessly as her juices flowed down and over my hand. I continuously thrust two digits into her and forced her to have a powerful orgasm on my fingers while we kissed, passionately. When she had cum, I backed off and watched her chest heave as she gulped in lungful’s of air.

I left Jenny leaning against the washbasin as I entered the cubicle to have a pee. I heard Karyn enter the loo, she must have looked at Jenny, still breathing heavily.

“Desperate were you,” Karyn said. I guess Jenny just nodded as Karyn let out a small laugh and entered the next cubicle.

Jenny and I both left the loo at the same time but only when Jenny’s breathing had calmed down to a suitable level.

I sat down next to Brian as Jenny took the seat next to Steve, “Brian, you and me are going to do some work tomorrow, I am going to help you with some pigs. They need looking after you know.”

Brian looked bemused. “We don‘t have pigs?” he questioned.

I smiled back at him, “I am bringing two over for you, they will need a pen and Jenny can wander around and do all those things she needs to do while we sort everything out, okay?” I asked, raising my eyebrow towards him.

Brian nodded in agreement and I winked at Jenny as I had just set the scene for her to get a few hours to herself. More to the point I had a plan, and Brian was going to be seduced if it was the last thing I did.

As Jenny and Brian left the pub, I looked towards the bar. As soon as they left, Karyn started stroking Tom’s leg rather intently. Tom is a single guy, forty five years of age and has been on the island a long time. I watched intently and I smiled at both of them as I knew exactly where his cock was going to end up that night.

I motioned to Steve to come closer to me as we started to leave the pub. When he was close, I pushed my finger into his mouth. He licked Jenny’s juices off my fingers and he loved it.

We said our farewell to Karyn and the rest of the people in the bar and left to go home. The pub was back to normal within minutes of Jenny and Brian leaving, people were having fun with each other again, flirting openly and making rude and sexually suggestive remarks.

Yes, Brian was having an adverse effect on all the residents and things had to change.

The following day, Steve and I loaded the two small piglets onto the van and I headed over to Jenny’s hamlet. I met her driving the other way and she pulled over for a quick chat.

“Where are you going to first?” I asked.

“Not sure, probably John‘s, he will be working in the cellar and I think I am just going to go down there, strip off and bend over one of the barrels so that he can take me from behind.”

I smiled at her openness.

“Melissa, thanks a lot,” she said, “I need this time to myself. I am so looking forward to getting fucked hard.”

I nodded, “I know, enjoy it.” I replied with more than a lascivious smile on my face.

I stopped outside Jenny’s hamlet and beeped the horn. Brian was busy preparing the pig pen, I would imagine that Jenny had him up early, though it looked like it would take another couple of hours to complete it. I got out of the van and walked towards Brian. My wellies covered the ends of my tight jeans and I made sure that the loose top I was wearing displayed my ample breasts to the best of its ability. My tits wobbled from side to side as I approached Brian. I had purposefully undone more buttons than were necessary, but I wanted him to want me.

I noticed his double take as he focused on my breasts first before averting his eyes quickly back to the job in hand.

“Here, let me help you with that,” I said, as I picked up a large plank of wood that he was securing to some upright posts. My breasts bounced forward into his field of view. He must have noticed them.

“Did you pick this spot?” I asked.

“No, Jenny did,” he replied.

I nodded my approval, “well it‘s perfect for pigs.” It was already muddy from the rain from the night before, so much so, that the both of us were making it rather slippery just putting the planks up together.

We worked at the fencing for at least twenty more minutes before I suggested we had a break and some coffee. It was only nine in the morning and Brian must have worked hard for some time before I had arrived.

“I‘ll do you some breakfast. How about a quick bacon sandwich and some coffee? How does that sound?” I suggested.

“How can you suggest bacon when we are building a pig pen?” He asked.

Brian secured one more plank to the post. I turned to leave in the hope that he would look at my arse as I walked to the door of their house.

As I got half way, I quickly turned around, “milk with your coffee?” I asked.

“Ummm…Yes,” he replied. He was looking at me walking away from him and I knew I had left him wanting more.

I made the breakfast and coffee and called him over when it was ready. We ate just outside the house. Brian devoured the bacon sandwich in much the same way that I hoped he was going to devour me later on. I was convinced I was making him horny. Every time I moved I made sure my breasts wobbled and I even tried to ensure that contact was made with his arm or hand, as often as I could.

Once we finished the snack, it was back to work. I pushed him in the direction of the half made pen and followed quickly behind him. With every move of my body I ensured that there was something suggestive to see, something for him to wonder about.

It was now approaching ten o’clock and a wicked thought crept into my mind. I wondered how many times Jenny had been fucked already. She had been on the loose in the village for well over an hour. I was surprised I couldn’t hear her moans from where we were.

At last it was time to introduce the pigs to their new home. The ground inside the pen was slippery, and very muddy. It was the perfect conditions. I picked one of the pigs up from the van and carefully held it under its front legs, its head was nested between my breasts. I pretended the pig was awkward and heavy to carry. The truth was, it was the simplest thing in the world to transport such a baby over a matter of ten yards. I hobbled back to the pen, the pigs head causing my breasts to sway from side to side even more than normal as I leant forward.

It was then that the pig got startled as my mobile phone went off in my pocket. A few squawks and squeals later and Brian had rushed from the pen to take the pig.

“No, not there,” I instructed, “you have to put your hands where mine are.”

Brian hesitated, but eventually slipped his hands between the pig and my breasts. He must have felt their firmness when he took the pig from me. The simple touch of his hands on my breasts made me so horny.

I scooped the phone from my trousers and answered. It was Steve. He proceeded to tell me that Jenny was with him and having a quick shower. Apparently, she had walked into the house, virtually naked, with a soaking wet pussy to die for. She had instructed Steve to see how wet she was and then she told him to get his cock out.

I told Steve to leave the phone on the side of the bed and to call me just before they did anything serious. I ran indoors and put my phone on the kitchen table and left it there.

I returned to the van for the second pig.

This time Brian was half way towards me to take the pig from me for a second time. He repeated the procedure a little more slowly than the first time and I took that to mean he enjoyed the first time very much.

Brian was so naïve. He did exactly what I had told him to do and as I entered the muddy pen with him I slipped at the appropriate time, grabbing his arm and taking him down with me. It was a fall that I had suffered many times in my life. It is one of the hazards of working with pigs, and I knew exactly how to break my fall to perfection.

We both hit the mud together. Steve landed on his face with mud trickling down his chest. I landed on my shoulder which broke my fall nicely. I then rolled onto my chest and ensured that the mud got everywhere it needed to get.

“Oh! Bugger…” I shouted as I sat up in the pen, covered in mud. Brian looked just as bad.

Then we started laughing. We both held our arms up and shook the mud off them.

“Come on, we need to get this off quickly before it stinks,” I told him.

We both rushed to the house. My wellies were off as soon as we got there and so was Brian’s shirt. He wiped most of the mud off with his shirt but seemed a bit uncertain when it came to watching me do the same. I helped him out as I quickly raised my top above my head, letting my breasts bounce free. I always loved the way they did that, and judging by the look on Brian’s face, so did he. His mouth was wide open as he watched them slowly come to a halt.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde



“Come on,” I said, “we need a shower.”

I started to unbutton my jeans and drop them to the floor. Brian’s face was a picture. I smiled at him as he feasted his eyes on my body. I pushed my jeans down further and struggled getting one leg out of them.

“Am I the only one having a shower?” I asked.

Brian eventually dropped his trousers as he watched me struggle to get my other leg out of my trousers. As he stood up I caught sight of his hardening cock. I finally straightened and threw my trousers over the outside chair. I looked straight at his cock. I raised my eyes to see him staring at my shaved pussy.

“I…I‘m sorry,” he said.

“Don’t be,” I replied, “I‘ve seen loads of hard cocks, but not all as big as yours I have to say. It‘s looking very nice so far!”

“Well…” he started.

“Come on, it‘s shower time,” I butted in before he could have time to fully comprehend what was happening.

I ran indoors and headed for the shower. I knew where it was and how it worked which was the easy part. I ran the water and got in. Brian was waiting by the door. Presumably for his turn, even though I had left the shower door wide open for him to join me.

“Come on, get in…” I motioned to him.

He slowly made his way to the shower as I was pouring the gel onto my hands. First things first, I thought to myself, his cock definitely needs cleaning. As Brian got in the shower I moved over to let the water fall onto his torso. I rubbed the gel onto his chest and then turned him around to do his back.

I squeezed more gel onto my hands and then slid them around his waist until they both contacted his cock at the same time. With both hands on his ample cock, I stroked it up and down. It was a feigned attempt at cleaning him up and to be honest, there was no mud on his cock anyway. It was semi erect when we got in the shower but in just a few strokes it had grown much bigger. The added touch of my breasts against his back must have added to the eroticism. I stroked his cock until it was as hard as I have ever felt a cock. I slipped one of my hands onto his balls and let it rest there for a while.

“My turn,” I suggested in a quiet voice as I handed him the shower gel.

I didn’t want him to stop moving forward at all, if he so much as realised what I was doing, he may well have stopped. Brian took the shower gel but I could see the uncertainty in his eyes.

I stood facing him, pushing my breasts out towards him so that he could clean them. His hands eventually came up and he cupped them and then rubbed the gel into them. I let out a relieved sigh and looked down at his hands moving over my breasts. I couldn’t resist shaking my shoulders a little from side to side. Brian seemed to finish as soon as the gel ran out. I needed him to want more than just a quick feel of my tits. I grasped his hand quickly and poured more gel onto it and quickly placed it on my stomach, holding it there until I pushed it downwards. His hand finally slid over my smooth pussy and between my legs. That’s where I wanted his hands, right there.

Brian finally gave in and slid his hand between my legs a few times. How his fingers never entered my cunt I will never know, it was certainly wet enough. I reached out once more for his cock as he stroked my pussy.

The ringing of my phone rudely interrupted us. We both looked towards the direction of the kitchen table. Brian had immediately thought that the game was over. I knew differently.

“Come on, come with me,” I pleaded with him.

He looked bemused, as well he should. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off as quickly as I could, ran into the kitchen and picked up the phone. Before I could say anything I heard Steve’s voice. “Melissa, Jenny‘s about to fuck me senseless, I‘m leaving the phone on.”

Brian joined me as I put the phone back down and activated the speaker.

“Who was that?” he asked.

“It was Steve,” I replied. “there‘s something you have to listen to in a minute,” I said, “but until then…”

I reached out for his cock once more and immediately sank to my knees in front of him. I started licking his balls as I pointed his cock vertically upwards. I pulled one of his balls into my mouth and rolled it around. Brian’s cock was growing rapidly.

I let his ball plop from my mouth, extended my tongue, and let it slither up his hardening cock. Fuck this was nice, I thought to myself. I pumped it a few times with my hand as my mouth circled the end of his knob. Then I sank down and engulfed his cock with my mouth.

I could hear sounds of sex emanating from the phone and I noticed that Brian was listening to it carefully. I wondered how Brian would take it. Listening to his girlfriend being fucked and enjoying it. I grabbed his cock once more and started to suck on it.

“Fuck me, yes, fuck me Steve, as hard as you like.” Jenny’s words were followed by groans and moans and then more of the same, “Oh yes, fuck me, so fucking hard.”

Brian stared at the phone, picked it up and ended the call as he looked at me. I stood up.

“She‘s getting fucked hard, right now, so how about me too…” It was all I could say.

Brian lowered his head and started to lick my nipples. I moaned loudly, I had him. It had taken a long time to get to this point, but it was exactly what I wanted from him right now. He licked and flicked his tongue at them and then sucked them in turn. He even licked all around the base of my tits before he came back up to my nipples to suck on them some more. I could see his cock was rigid as fuck and I wanted it up me so badly.

Without warning, I found myself being pushed backwards, I fell onto the sofa and I found Brian’s hands parting my legs as my bum contacted the seat; his hands were right under my arse as he pulled me towards him. With my bum on the edge of the sofa, he buried his face in my silky pussy.

He licked it, sucked it, in fact, he fucking devoured it. His tongue was lapping over my pussy lips, flicking at my clit and occasionally forcing its way into my cunt. I cupped one of my breasts and raised it to my mouth. I tweaked on my nipple, all the time watching Brian lap and lick at my juicy honey pot.

I was nearing my first orgasm when I started to shudder at his touch and I bucked my pussy into his face as he pleasured me. I was groaning and moaning all the time. I started to pull one of my nipples between my finger and thumb whilst the other hand rested on his shoulder. I brought my hand up behind his neck. I was so close to my orgasm.

It was then that Brian clamped down on my clit and sucked on it. Both of my hands shot to the back of his head in an instant; clamping his head in place between my hands and pussy. Brian licked until I exploded with such an intense orgasm. It was rampant, animalistic coupling at its best.

I was still breathing heavily when Brian raised himself from my pussy and presented his cock to my dripping wet cunt. My eyes pleaded with him to fuck me. I watched him position his cock at my entrance.

The largest grin I had ever made snaked across my face as I saw his cock disappear inside me. My hand tried to reach out behind him, to pull his arse towards me, but I couldn’t reach. Finally, and with much relief, his cock was all the way in. Brian planted both his hands on my breasts and leant forward to kiss me. It was a short-lived kiss as his arse rocked backwards taking his cock and his mouth with it. I gasped loudly when the full force of his hips pushed his cock all the way in again.

Brian fucked me hard, very hard indeed, and it was only about a couple of minutes later that I found myself shouting obscenities into the room with my eyes closing momentarily. My second orgasm ripped through me at an alarming rate. Brian never stopped, he just fucked me hard. My third orgasm hit me only seconds later.

I finally straightened my body and pulled myself from under him; my breasts swaying from the effort of breathing. I told him to get on the sofa and we swapped places. I knelt between his legs and took his pussy-juice covered cock into my mouth once more. I sucked on him a while before lowering myself onto him.

As I stood up Brian grabbed his cock and held it upright. I straddled him and let his cock nestle nicely between my pussy lips. I teased him with it, circling my hips and rubbing my pussy on the tip of his cock.

We were both smiling at each other by the time I pushed down on it.

“Welcome to the island,” I said as I kissed him passionately.

I pushed myself forward so that my breasts crashed into his face. His hands came up automatically to engulf them and his head sought my cleavage. Brian licked my tits and nipples and pounded my breasts with his hands. I felt his cock swell inside me as it went straight up.

“Fuck you have a wonderful cock.”

Brian just smiled. He couldn’t move his cock. All he could do was suck my tits and fondle them. Eventually his hands came down on my arse and he fondled and pounded my bum. At last I was in total control and I raised my body and let it drop on his cock, over and over. It was such a wonderful feeling to be penetrated like this. It was not long before I felt another orgasm build inside me.

My eyes started to close again, and with the rising orgasm, I just rocked my arse to and fro on his cock until it exploded, pulling him close to me towards the end.

Brian’s staying power was superb. I had not expected him to last this long at all. He seemed to relish in having a rigid cock; as if cumming was going to ruin it all for him. But I was determined to take his spunk somewhere inside me; I didn’t care too much as to which of my holes that would be in.

Brian was fondling my arse when I heard a truck outside. We looked at each other. We both knew who would be driving the truck. A wicked thought entered my head. Despite having several orgasms already I became instantly horny.

His cock was rigid and wet from all my juices and there was only one more place for it to go. I quickly turned around. It was the perfect cock to have up my arse. I never told him what I was going to do, I just positioned his cock at my tight entrance and told him to fuck it into me. I relaxed as he started to enter and stretch me.

“That‘s it, fuck it up my arse,” I encouraged him as I looked over my shoulder. Brian put both his hands on my hips and pulled me down on him as he pushed his cock upwards.

Any minute now, I thought to myself.

Jenny crashed through the door to their house and came running towards the lounge. She was breathing heavily. As she entered the lounge she stopped dead in her tracks.

“Your boyfriend is just about to fuck my arse with his big cock,” I said, “Fuck, I’m gonna love this!” I exclaimed, smiling at her.

In one single movement, Jenny dropped her skirt and pulled her top over her head. I reckoned she must have stripped naked three or four times that morning in the three hours she had been away from Brian, but it never takes anyone long to get naked on this island.

Just about everyone on the island wears clothes in such a way as to be ‘fuck ready’ as we call it. That usually means, for us women, no bra and no knickers and usually just one piece of clothing top and bottom, weather permitting that is. In one minute Jenny had shown exactly what ‘fuck ready’ meant as she strode towards Brian and me, naked and smiling from ear to ear.

Jenny leant around me to kiss Brian on the lips as his cock entered me fully.

“Don’t fuck her senseless yet,” cautioned Jenny, “I have some pussy to eat first!”

Brian’s mouth dropped open at her words. Jenny slipped between my legs and started to lick my pussy. Brian tried his best to look around me but it was useless. I laid back against him and rocked my bum a couple of times so that I could feel his cock in my arse. I noticed Steve at the door of the lounge, smiling at me. He just stood there watching the three of us.

I nearly died when Jenny’s lips and tongue touched my pussy. It had been ages since I felt her mouth on it. It was a welcome return. Jenny spread my legs wide as she licked me, and every now and then she dropped to Brian’s balls to lick them too. I started to fuck his cock in unison to Jenny’s licking. It was fucking wonderful and I don’t know which sensation brought me off, but it wasn’t long before I was shuddering on top of Brian’s cock once more. My legs started to shiver and my hand clasped onto the back of Jenny’s head as my orgasm hit me.

At last I was to be blessed with the fluid that I craved for earlier. Brian could no longer last through my final orgasm, My arse is a lot tighter so it was no wonder he was feeling the pressure build up. Brian grasped my hips and pushed me upwards off his body to give himself more movement inside me. He thrust his cock into me a few more times until I rested my legs on the sofa and steadied myself over him. Brian was gushing expletives all the time he fucked into me.

Now, I like the sound of men telling me what a fantastic arse I have, and what a good fuck I am, and what a slut I am to have my pussy licked as well, especially when they are just about to cum in me. I find that so exhilarating.

“Come for me, come up my arse,” I encouraged Brian, in no uncertain terms.

Jenny had, by now, sat back on her haunches and was watching as Brian’s cock seemed to enter and leave my arse completely. It was Brian that now had full control of me. His hips fucked his cock into me with gusto. His hands circled my waist and he pulled me down towards him as he entered me. I used my legs to push up as he pulled backwards. It was a wonderful fuck that ended up with Brian telling me repeatedly that he was about to cum. How I love those words.

I continued to pound my arse down onto him as he shot his load into me. I looked in Steve’s direction with abject pleasure on my face and mouthed the words ”he’s fucking cumming.”

I let Brian spurt about three times up my arse before I pulled off him and sat down on him with his cock between my legs. Spunk continued to flow from the end of his cock as I grabbed it and pumped it with my hand; seconds later Jenny’s mouth clamped down over it and she drank his remaining juices.

I slipped off Brian’s lap onto the sofa next to him. My legs weak with exhaustion and my body and mind more than fully sated. Jenny sucked on Brian’s cock a while until she too rested between his legs.

I started to relate the story of our island to Brian. How we all got on well with each other and how his appearance shed uncertainty onto our lives. He later revealed to me that he had lusted after two women in particular since he had arrived here. That happened to be Karyn and myself.

Brian was more than ready to enter into our extended sexual family, and found it quite enlightening and exhilarating to be able to please and be pleased whenever, and with whomever he wanted.

I did happen to let slip about Karyn’s little secret. Brian’s grin was enormous.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments