Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Labor Day Party

"Marcia has an interesting weekend."

41
24 Comments 24
25.7k Views 25.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

My parents had just informed me that we were going to the annual Labor Day weekend blow out at Jim and Cara's house. I wasn’t very excited and didn’t want to go. However, my parents would never leave me for an entire weekend alone. I had a party last month when my parents were out, and several things were broken and stolen. My parents didn't trust me at all now.

I’m usually a good girl. However, my friend Jessica talked me into having a party. She invited everybody she knew, and they all came, bringing a friend or two. The cops had to come to break it up and my parents had to be called. They were not impressed and grounded me for the month of August.

School would be starting at the end of the week. I think they were happy about that. I wasn’t at all thrilled that my summer vacation was spent being grounded. Several bottles of expensive wine were stolen and other things were broke. They even stole the eagle off of our house. My parents were disappointed that I'd have strangers in our home.

~~

“Marcia, we’re going to leave soon. Are you ready to go?”

“Yes! I’ll be right down.”

I finished packing and shut my overnight bag. I walked down the stairs and handed my dad the bag.

“Thanks, sweetie. Will be picking up Mrs. Cohen and her daughter Rebecca.”

“Why do we have to go with them?”

“She's having car trouble and asked us to. I said we would. You better be nice to her daughter.”

I just smiled and walked to the car. I wasn’t happy that they were coming. Rebecca was rumored to be a lesbian. I wasn’t sure if that was true or not. I always felt a little uncomfortable around her. I felt like she could see what I looked like under my clothes. She just made me very edgy.

My father drove and my mother sat in the passenger side. I sat in the last row of the mini-van. I wasn’t thrilled that we had to go with them. Rebecca and I were friendly, but didn’t really hang out with the same kids in school. We were both eighteen and going into our senior year of high school.

We drove a few miles and stopped in front of the Cohen’s house. My father rang the bell and helped them with their bags. Mrs. Cohen sat in the row behind my parents and Rebecca joined me in the last row of the vehicle.

“Hi, Marcia! How are you doing? You look lovely.”

“I’m fine. How are you?”

“Doing fine thanks. I had a really nice summer. How about you?”

“It started out okay, until my party. I was grounded all last month. Kind of looking forward to going back to school.”

“A few of us went to your party right before the cops came.”

We talked for a while and passed the time during the long drive. Jim and Cara live about four hours away. Rebecca was listening to music and I was reading a romance novel. Several times I noticed her moving closer to me. I sat with my legs crossed, so she wouldn’t try to feel me up. She was one of those touchy-feely kinds of people.

Rebecca moved practically on top of me. She put her head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

“Marcia, you look so beautiful. You know you really turn me on.”

“I like boys, Rebecca. I’m not into girls.”

“I’m not a lesbian either. I like both sexes. You’re so sexy, Marcia.”

“Sexy? Me? You must be joking!”

“You’re like the hottest girl in school. Everybody wants to be with you.”

“Me? I’m not hot, nor the hottest girl in school.”

“I think you're very hot. You have the hottest body. Your body is fit and you’re in great shape.”

I couldn’t believe she was telling me this stuff. She was whispering things in my ear and was nuzzling into my neck. I could feel tingles going up and down my spine. I didn’t know if I was just tired or if her compliments were turning me on. Our parents were laughing and having a great time in the car.

She put her hands on my legs, while she continued talking to me. I was feeling a little nervous but excited as well.

“I bet you're so sexy in bed. I bet your pussy is so tight.”

I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t believe she was saying sexual things to me. I was kind of turned on with what she was saying. Her hands now were on my knees, while she continued talking to me.

“Your breasts are amazing. In gym, when you played volleyball, I love how they bounced up and down. They look so firm and round. I imagine your nipples like to be teased. I bet if I touched them, I could get them nice and hard. Do you have nice nipples?”

“I guess so. I never thought about it.”

I was getting more and more turned on with her saying these things. I couldn’t believe how she was affecting me. My pussy was soaking wet in my panties. I was turned on and felt like she was getting ready to use me. I was thinking I’d let her.

“I bet your panties are soaking wet. Would you let me see if they are?”

“Okay.”

With that, she pulled up my skirt and placed her hand on my panties.

“Marcia, they’re soaking wet. Are you turned on?”

“Maybe a little.”

Rebecca smiled and moved my panties to the side. She played with my bare pussy and stroked it all around. I put my head back on the seat and enjoyed her movements. My pussy was very wet, while she played with my pussy lips. She brought her fingers to my mouth and I licked them. She took her fingers and pushed them inside of my pussy and finger-fucked me in the back of my parents mini-van, while they were driving the vehicle.

I moaned out very softly, while she made me have an orgasm on her fingers. I couldn’t believe how she was just taking me right in my parents' car.

“I’m going to taste your pussy now. Nobody will even notice. Spread those legs for me, Marcia darling.”

Rebecca got on her knees. She pulled my panties down my legs and put her mouth right on my plump pussy. She sucked and softly drank my sweet nectar that was flowing from my pussy. I held her head and pushed her face closer to my pussy. I came several times, while she drank my warm juices. I was so turned on and didn’t want her to stop.

She put my panties back on and I sat up so she could pull them up. She got back up and sat back down on the chair next to me. My pussy was throbbing from all the attention she gave me. She held my hand the rest of the trip. I couldn’t believe I let a girl lick my pussy. My parents never knew that I had just had oral sex in the mini-van.

~~

About ten minutes later, my father pulled into the neighborhood. He parked the car and we all got out of the vehicle and grabbed our bags. We rang the doorbell and Steven, the Smiths' son, answered the door.

“Hi, Steven. How are you doing? My goodness, you have gotten so tall. You remember our daughter, Marcia.”

“Hi, Marcia. So good to see you again.”

“Nice to see you too.”

“Come into the house. Let me take your stuff. I’ll put it upstairs into the guest rooms.”

“Go out back, my folks are waiting for all of you.”

My parents went into the backyard with Mrs. Cohen. Rebecca grabbed my hand and we went into the closest bathroom together.

“I’ve got to kiss you. You have me all horny and I want you now.”

Rebecca pushed me against the wall and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. Her tongue explored my mouth, while she held my skirt up and played with my pussy again.

“I’ve got to lick your pussy again. You’re such a hot girl, Marcia.”

Rebecca helped me take my skirt off and put me on the seat of the toilet. She got on her knees and licked my pussy again. She pushed her tongue into my pussy and tongue fucked me again. I was moaning softly, while she again brought me to orgasm. I couldn’t believe this girl was turning me on like she was. I felt so weak and excited, while she took me again.

I came several times in her mouth. She helped me up and dressed me again. She put her hands under my crop top shirt and played with my firm breasts. She twisted and pulled on my erect nipples. She moved my shirt up and sucked on my hard nipples, while she had her hands on my panties. I was very turned on and liked how aggressive she was being with me.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

Rebecca pulled down my shirt and opened the bathroom door. We walked into the backyard and waved at our parents. We got a soda at the bar and walked around talking to the other kids that were there. I kind of felt dirty after all the naughty fun I had with Rebecca.

I wanted to have a good time and not only be with her. There were lots of good-looking guys to have fun with. I wanted to be slutty and carefree this weekend. I wouldn’t be seeing the people at the party until next year. Rebecca was the only one I'd see at school.

I really was wondering if I was now into girls. I was thinking, 'I'd better fool around with a guy to make sure I still liked them.' I giggled to myself. Rebecca walked very close to me. I felt I was now her trophy that she needed to guard. I was hoping she wasn’t going to be hanging onto me the whole weekend.

“Girls, you need to change into your bathing suits,” Steven said.

“Sure. Would you show me where you put our stuff?”

“Of course. Follow me.”

Steven was absolutely dreamy. He was around my age. He looked like a surfer with blonde messy curls. He had blue eyes and a nice body. I followed him up the stairs and he showed me where my stuff was.

“This is where I put it. I’ll wait for you, if you want?”

“Sure. I’ll only be a minute.”

I closed the door and took out my bikini from my bag. I took off my clothes and got changed into my bathing suit. I grabbed my towel and opened the door.

“Marcia, you look absolutely amazing. I love the tangerine color on you.”

“Thanks. I hope my parents don’t scream when they see it.”

“You look great.”

I followed Steven down the stairs and saw that Rebecca had moved onto a pretty blonde girl. I guess I was just a notch on her belt so to speak. I followed Steven into the hot tub. There was a volleyball game being played with a lot of the adults. I saw my parents and Mrs. Cohen were taking part in it.

Steven and another guy were in the tub.

“Marcia, this is Rod. He’s my neighbor from down the street.”

“Nice to meet you.”

We all sat in the hot tub. The water felt amazingly great on my body. The guys were talking and horsing around in the tub. Rod was very attractive too. He had brown messy long hair. He wore some kind of necklace around his neck. He had the greenest eyes.

“Do you get high, Marcia? Rod has some good shit.”

“Sure. That sounds like fun.”

“Let’s go into my room. We can get high in there.”

“Okay.”

Steven helped me out of the tub and we all walked back into the house. Steven’s room was upstairs and all the way down the hall. He opened the door and we both went inside with him. Rod had the joint in his jacket in Steven’s room. Rod put it up to his mouth and lit the joint. He took a nice toke and held the smoke in his mouth. He slowly exhaled and handed me the joint.

I took it and breathed the smoke into my mouth and slowly exhaled and passed it to Steven who did the same. We had several hits on the joint. It really didn’t take very long and we were all high. Rod lit another joint that we all shared together. I was absolutely stoned.

“Would you like a beer, Marcia? I brought a few up here before.”

“Sure.”

Steven handed Rod and myself beers. We took sips and just were acting really silly. I was so horny and wanted to have a little fun with the guys. I was really wondering if I still liked guys after Rebecca had just had her way with me.

“You’re sure pretty, Marcia. I’d love to kiss you.”

“Okay.”

Steven leaned into me and kissed me passionately on my mouth.

“I want to kiss her too,” said Rod impatiently.

“There’s plenty to go around,” I said laughing loudly.

I gave Rod a passionate kiss.

“We should have a little fun. Are you game, Marcia?”

“Sure.”

Rod continued to kiss me, Steven untied my bikini and my breasts were now in their view. Steven held my breasts in his hands, while I kissed Rod. I couldn’t believe I was now going to be with these two sexy guys. Rod pulled my bikini bottom down and played with my pussy with his fingers.

“You’re so wet down there. I’ve got to taste you. Lay back and spread your legs.”

“Okay.”

I got comfortable on the bed and spread my legs like Rod said to do. Rod pulled me close to the edge of the bed and licked my pussy. He moved his tongue all over my pussy lips. I was moaning and groaning, while he played with me. Steven pulled his bathing suit down and stroked his cock. He was hard and erect and placed his cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock, while Rod ate my pussy.

Steven fucked my face, while I was being eaten out. My juices were pouring out of me, while I was coming on Rod’s tongue.

“Fuck! She sucks cock so good. Oh, Jesus!”

“I want her to suck my cock too. You come eat her out now.”

The guys switched places. Rod took off his bathing suit and placed his cock into my mouth. I sucked and slurped, while Steven got on his knees and licked my pussy lips. He moved his tongue up and down my pink folds. I felt sluttier now then I did with Rebecca. I had one big cock down my throat and a long tongue up my snatch. I came on Steven’s tongue, while he slurped up my sweet nectar.

“I want to fuck her now. You can play with her tits, while she rides me,” Steven announced.

Steven got comfortable on the bed.

“Do you have condoms? I’m a safety girl.”

“Sure. Not a problem.”

Steven reached into his bedroom drawer and pulled out a condom. He opened the package and rolled the condom onto his cock. I climbed on top of him and pushed his cock up inside of my pussy. Once I was in position, I eased down onto his cock.

I moved up and down on his hard cock. My tits were bouncing up and down, while I fucked him. Rod came over to the bed and held my tits, while I fucked Steven. He held and massaged my tits, while I arched my back and rode him faster.

My pussy was wet, while I fucked his cock.

“I want to fuck her now! It’s my turn.”

“Put a condom on, dude. She’s so fucking hot.”

Rod took a condom out of the drawer. He ripped it open and rolled it over his cock.

“Get on your hands and knees. I’ll fuck you from behind. You can suck his cock, while I fuck you.”

“Okay.”

I got into position, Stephen took the condom off his dick and pushed his cock down my throat. I moved my mouth up and down his hard dick. He was thrusting his hips fucking my mouth. He moaned and came down my throat. I swallowed his sticky white goo.

Rod pushed his cock into my pussy. He held my hips and fucked me slow and then fast. His cock was big and felt really nice inside of me. I moved back and forth, while he took me. I liked how it felt from this position. I continued to suck on Stephen's cock, while his balls emptied out.

“I need to cum too! Get on your knees and suck my dick! Fucking hell.”

I got on my knees, and Rod took his condom off and pushed his cock down my throat. He fucked my mouth and started to moan. He blasted streams of cum down my throat. Some of it splattered onto my face.

“That was so fucking hot. You’re a hot piece of ass, Marcia.”

Rod took another joint out of his jacket and he lit it up. We all took turns taking hits from it. I was so fucking wasted. We eventually, got dressed and went back downstairs and joined the party again. The volleyball game was over and they were serving dinner.

I mostly hung around with Steven and Rod. I saw Rebecca and she basically ignored me and was trying to pick up several of the other girls. I kind of felt used, but happy that I still liked guys. I didn’t have sex anymore during the weekend. It was an excellent party, and we all had a great time.

The way home was uneventful and Rebecca sat with her mother on the way home. I think she got what she wanted on the way up and wasn’t interested in fooling around anymore.

This year’s Labor Day party was the best one I ever attended. I did things I never did before. I let Rebecca have her way with me. She played with my pussy and licked me into orgasms a bunch of times. I let two guys have their way with me and had a threesome. It would definitely be something I’d never forget.

I was looking forward to being a senior and enjoying my last year of high school. I wasn’t going to be sharing with my friends any of the slutty things I did this summer. I was hoping Rebecca would not say a word.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments