Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Limo

"Threesome in the back of a limo after winning an advertising award"

16
3 Comments 3
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words


THE LIMO

Chapter One

The word “misbehaving” didn’t even begin to describe what went on last night. Staring out of her office window the next morning, she recounted every minute and detail of the previous evening. What was I thinking? she wondered. Or more accurately, what kind of insanity had taken hold of me?

She had been looking forward to the banquet for weeks. Her ad agency had won the Crystal Award for Best Use of Animation in a TV Spot. The award ceremony was being held at an upscale restaurant called The Gulch in the newly developed area of downtown Nashville, Tennessee. Not only had the CEO asked her to be a part of the acceptance team, he had also flown in Kevin, their Creative Director and Joe, their Art Director from the Richmond office. She was thrilled that the CEO had included her, being the new head of Client Acquisition.

The company limo was scheduled to pick up Kevin and Joe from BNA – Nashville’s major airport – and then pick her up at home. She had chosen a beautiful dark plum sleeveless dress. The straps rested seductively just off her shoulders and the hem lay at the perfect length: halfway between her knees and thighs. The silky fabric caressed her curves and the strappy black high heel sandals made her tanned legs look long and elegant. She had splurged for a sparkling but understated diamond necklace with matching earrings and a black velvet clutch to finish off the outfit. Not one to self-congratulate, she had to admit she looked both professional and sexy at the same time.

With the limo due to arrive any minute, Emily started to get slightly nervous. She had never met these men before, but had heard quite a bit about them through the company grapevine. Kevin had a reputation for being ruthless in his demands of his staff. He was also described as having a brooding demeanor, quick temper and unafraid to verbally lash someone if he wasn’t happy. Yet he was brilliant at his job, and that’s why he had been with Sterling & Welch for 15 years.

Joe on the other hand was quite the opposite, from what she had heard. He ran his department with a light and easy hand and everyone loved him. He rarely ruffled any feathers with his staff and in return, they worked hard for him. He had been with the agency for ten years and was still one of the most highly regarded art directors in the advertising industry.

Both men had won numerous accolades over the years and had done this award ceremony dance many times. But this was her first time and she felt a bit intimidated spending an evening with these high-powered and extremely successful men. Hearing the limo horn beep, she put her nerves on the back burner, grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

Chapter Two

As she advanced toward the black stretch limo that idled at the end of her driveway, she realized that she wouldn’t be able to see anyone until she got inside, due to the tinted windows. The only man she saw was Robert, their company driver who was standing at attention. Robert had worked for the Nashville office of Sterling & Welch for years, and he had driven her to a handful of meetings in the six months she had been with the agency.

“Good evening, Ms. Walker,” he greeted. “You sure look beautiful tonight.” As he opened the back door for her she climbed into the body of the limo, curious to meet the men she knew would be inside. Reaching out her hand she flashed a big smile and introduced herself as the men thoughtfully examined her. Kevin looked as intimidating as he was described. Jet-black hair, steely green eyes, tall, seemingly muscular, and he held a blank expression that she couldn’t read. It never even occurred to her that this pariah of advertising would be drop dead gorgeous. Raw male sexuality oozed from his every pore and ricocheted through her body. She found herself instantly attracted to him in a very deep and carnal way.

Setting her gaze on Joe, she realized that there was not one but two gorgeous men in her midst, even though they were very different in appearance. Joe had light brown hair, soft blue eyes and a big wide smile. He radiated friendship and held himself with an open and easy manner. Even still, she sensed a bit of mischief and a bad boy lurking behind that easy-going smile. Joe was tall and well toned too, but had the build of a professional swimmer with broad shoulders.

“How about some champagne?” Joe offered. “Tonight, we celebrate!” Moments later the cork was popped and glasses were filled. Sitting across from the two men on a separate seat with her legs crossed demurely, she could see their hungry appraisal of her. Although they all tried to ignore it, there was no doubt in anyone’s mind that the atmosphere in the back of the limo was taut with sexual tension.

Chapter Three

Everything about the award ceremony turned out as perfectly as she had imagined. The champagne flowed, the food was first-rate and they accepted their award with humility, dignity and grace.

In wasn’t long until 11 p.m. descended upon them and they knew their limo would be waiting to pick them up. Saying goodbye to their peers, they left the restaurant and found Robert parked at the curb. Climbing into the dark and very private confines of the limo, they laughed for a few minutes recalling some of the funnier moments of the evening.

Then, as quickly as the flip of a light switch, the mood in the limo changed. A hush fell over them as the air became choked with primal, raw desire. Sitting between the men this time, she could feel their body heat rise and hear their breathing quicken. A chill instantly shot through her. Her heart started to pound and every fiber of her being knew something intense was about to happen.

No sooner had this realization dawned on her, than Kevin reached toward her and slowly slid his hand under her dress. He proceeded to run his fingers gently and seductively up her bare leg until he reached the apex between her thighs. Nobody said a word as he slid his fingers under her thong and began rubbing her soft, slick folds and massaging her clit.

While Joe sat back and watched, Kevin continued stroking her over and over again as she softly moaned. Putting two fingers together, he then slid them deep into her pussy while continuing to rotate his thumb in a circular motion around her very aroused clit. Gasping out his name, she threw her head back and cried, “Kevin, don’t stop. I’m about to cum all over you.” With a satisfied smile, Kevin kept up a steady rhythm finger fucking her and stroking her engorged nub until seconds later, she screamed out her release.

Catching her breath with her eyes still closed, she could hear the sound of a zipper. Opening her eyes, she saw Joe pull out his cock and start stroking himself. Moments later he moved over to her with his penis fully erect and whispered in her ear, “Now it’s my turn.” As Kevin moved away, Joe reached up under her dress and took over by first caressing and squeezing her waxed, bare pubic triangle, giving her some time to recover. Not able to wait any longer, he lubricated his fingers along her wet, dripping lips and plunged them into her, taking over where Kevin left off. “I’m going to make you cum even harder this time,” he growled with a warning tone.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1



While Joe took his turn and his time pumping his fingers even deeper into her, Kevin brought his fingers that were just inside her, to her lips. “Open your mouth,” he hissed. “I want you to taste yourself.” Doing as he said, she took Kevin’s fingers into her mouth and sucked on them, tasting her cum while Joe continued going deeper and deeper into her.

Feeling the familiar tension starting to mount between her legs again, she spread them wider as he praised, “That’s it baby. Open wide for me.” After a few more thrusts into her now over-heated pussy, Joe suddenly stopped and knelt down on the limo floor in front of her. Reaching both hands up her dress, he said. “Lift up your ass.” As she did as he directed, he pushed her dress up to her waist and pulled her thong down to her ankles. Then, while releasing the thong from around her high heels, Kevin took hold of her dress and pulled it the rest of the way over her head.

Sitting on the seat wearing just her black lace bra, jewelry and sexy heels, her eyes flashed as uncontrolled desire coursed through her. She was completely turned on by how vulnerable she was. Being at the mercy of these two very powerful men in the back of a rolling limo completely exposed, was nothing short of insane. She didn’t even know them. But she was so thoroughly intoxicated by being dominated in this way that she secretly knew she was going to let them do anything they wanted.

Chapter Four

“Take off your bra,” Kevin ordered. “I want you completely naked except for your high heels and jewelry.” Popping her bra hook, it slid obediently down her shoulders to the floor.

Pointing to the seat at the side that ran the length of the limo, Kevin instructed her to lie down, face up. The faux leather upholstery felt cold against her bare shoulders and backside, which only made her nipples grow harder and more erect than they already were. At that moment, Joe moved himself to a kneeling position between her legs. “Put your knees up and spread those legs wide so I can suck every inch of you,” he said roughly. The moment her legs were up and knees spread, he lowered his head and disappeared between her thighs, teasing her open, willing vagina with his tongue and fingers. Feeling another orgasm threatening to unleash itself, she rubbed Joe’s head while he sucked her and watched as Kevin unzipped his fly and released the biggest, most swollen cock she had ever seen. Taking his desired position, Kevin climbed up onto the seat and placed one knee on either side of her face, letting his rock-hard penis stand just inches from her mouth.

Grabbing his throbbing dick firmly in her hand, she pulled it greedily into her mouth, and lavished him with her lips and tongue. “Suck me harder,” he ordered with a ragged breath. Taking him deeper into her mouth, she could feel his the head of his cock assaulting the back of her throat as she took him deeper and harder. Groaning louder, Kevin cried, “Yeah, that’s it. That’s how to suck a man’s dick.” As she continued to suck, fondle and play with Kevin’s member, Joe continued taking his pleasure below. Never had she had two men at one time! It was decadent, deviant and aroused her like nothing else ever had. Never at any moment did any of them give a care as to whether Robert was witnessing what was going on in the back of his car. All she knew in this moment was that she couldn’t hold it back anymore. And with Kevin pumping her mouth, and Joe teasing her sweet spot, she released a shattering orgasm.

Lifting his face up from her soaking pussy, Joe suggested in a sly tone, “Let’s make things a bit more interesting.” Eyeing Joe with curiosity, Kevin released his cock from her mouth and gave him the reins. Moving off the seat, Joe lay on the floor of the limo with his rock-hard cock pointing straight up in the air and said to Emily, “Bring that pretty little twat over here and sit on me.” Swinging her leg over his body with her knees now on either side of his waist, she slowly lowered herself and sat down on his cock, taking his full length inside her. Now realizing what Joe had in mind, Kevin kneeled behind her, placed his hand between her shoulders and gently pushed her forward, so she was bent over further with her arms on either side of Joe’s head supporting herself.

With her bare bottom now more exposed, Kevin stuck the forefinger of his right hand into his mouth to moisten it. Using his left hand to gently spread her ass cheeks apart, he slowly caressed and rotated the wet finger of his right hand around the outside of her anus while she rode Joe up and down. Feeling her tighten to his touch, he gave her a hard slap across her ass and said in a warning tone, “I’m going inside there, Emily. And there’s nothing you can do to keep me out.” And no sooner had the words left his mouth, than he took his finger and buried it bit by bit into her anus.

The sensation was like nothing she ever imagined. The only person who had ever entered her this way was her gynecologist during yearly exams. But this was nothing like that. This was hot and erotic. And by the way she cooed out loud, Kevin knew she liked it. “That a girl,” he responded. “Just keep fucking my good friend there, while I take my slow sweet time back here.”

Chapter Five

Grasping his cock in his hand, Kevin stroked himself for a few moments while watching Joe and Emily fuck. Joe was giving it to her pretty good, which aroused him enough that he could squeeze out some pre-ejaculate to lubricate himself properly. Noticing that their moaning was growing louder and more intense, Kevin took action. Placing his hands on both her cheeks, he spread them apart, positioning his slick penis head at the opening of her anus and pried into her. Pushing slowly, he fought his way in little by little as her body started to open up for him. “God you have one tight ass,” he said with a husky voice. “One very tight little asshole.”

She couldn’t believe what was happening. She was being simultaneously fucked in both her openings! And what made it even more exhilarating was that while she rode up and down on Joe, he squeezed and sucked her breasts while Kevin spanked her over and over again.

Being book-ended and speared by both men shook her to the very core and she knew she was going to explode within minutes. Screaming out their names, she moved to the speed and need dictated by both men as they pounded into her.

Finally, no one could hold out any longer and they cascaded into a mutual release that left them exhausted and panting for air.

Chapter Six

Climbing back up onto the limo seat, she looked out the window and noticed they were just a few blocks from her house. While the men silently zipped up their pants, she put her underwear and dress back on and smoothed her hair into some semblance of order.

Coming to a full stop, Robert came around to open the door for her. Smiling as she stepped out of the limo, she threw Kevin and Joe a casual backward glance and said, “Oh, by the way boys, I’m making a pitch to E.L. James, author of the erotica trilogy 50 Shades Of Grey. I trust you can both handle the creative end on this?” Chuckling under her breath, she disappeared into the dark.

Published 
Written by chelseadorsette1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments