Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Witch Comes To Town

"The Little Witch from our camping trip and her husband come for a weekend of wife swapping."

12
6 Comments 6
17.5k Views 17.5k
9.1k words 9.1k words

It was the Tuesday following our expanded Play Group's inaugural debauch and Melanie and I were over at Sue and Jake's place for a quiet evening at home – their home, that is, our second home. Jake was doing my wife Melanie doggy-style on the living room floor and my cock was deep in his wife Sue's throat as we all halfheartedly watched television, when Melanie's cell phone started playing 'Psychotic Girl' very loudly. Mel grabbed the phone off the coffee table and took the call without ever breaking her rhythm as she rode Jake's cock.

“Oh, hi Titsy,” she greeted the caller, and my ears perked right up. Titsy was Melanie's nickname for Tina, the voluptuous little blonde witch with whom we had so much fun on our summer camping trip, the delightful little nymph who had given me my first taste of anal sex and so had been indirectly responsible for Melanie and Sue's conversion to those delights.

“Of course you can. We would love to see you.”

“Uh-huh, we can do that.”

“That sounds like fun. Nick will be delighted.”

“Tell Jim I will be all over him.”

“Okay, got that.”

“Sure, but bring lots of sexy lingerie. I doubt you'll be wearing much else all weekend.” Laughter.

“Right. See you at baggage claim, Thursday night,” Melanie ended the call.

“Tina and Jim are coming to town?” I asked eagerly as she was putting the phone down, still taking Jake's dick from behind.

“Yes,” she answered as she settled down again on her forearms and began grinding her ass back into Jake. “We are picking them up from the airport on Thursday at three-thirty. They are coming into town on a buying trip and they will be staying with us until Tuesday morning. Titsy reckons they can get their business out of the way on Friday morning and she suggested we could spend the rest of the long weekend in bed!”

“Sounds good to me,” I responded enthusiastically.

Sue removed my dick from her mouth long enough to ask, “What about us? Are Jake and I invited?”

Melanie laughed. “It wouldn't make any difference if you weren't, would it, twink? You'd just come over and crawl into bed with us anyway! But yes, I was thinking dinner at our place on Friday night. That okay with you?”

“Oh yeah,” Sue replied. “I can't wait to meet the Little Witch. Of course, I might claw her eyes out because you say she has bigger tits than me and she's younger, but that's just a risk you are going to have to take.”

Melanie gurgled happily. “I give it five minutes before she has you eating out of the palm of her hand, kitten. Maybe two hours before she is eating you. That's why I call her the Little Witch. She's an intoxicating, irresistible little monster who looks like an innocent little angel and has the appetites of an alley cat!”

“So, she will fit right in, then,” Jake interjected, holding my wife by the hips and ramming home energetically. We all laughed, because it was so true.

Sue again came up for air. “So I get to meet the humongous cock?” she asked Melanie, just for confirmation.

“No,” Mel replied, tits swinging prettily and ass grinding on Sue's husband's average-sized cock. “You get to meet Jim, Tina's husband, who happens to have a humongous cock.”

“In which you have absolutely no interest whatsoever?” Sue enquired with a smirk before resuming her sucking.

“No. On which I have dibs and for which I will fight you all weekend long, assuming of course that you can somehow gain his attention while in the same room with me.”

“I don't seem to have any problem getting your husband's attention right now!”

“But who has your husband's cock in her at this very moment?” Mel shot back. Both girls seemed to find this exchange highly amusing.

“Seriously though, Mel, do you think we will get along?” Sue enquired with a touch of anxiety.

“I think everybody will be busy doing everybody else right after dinner on Friday, kitten. Just don't be too surprised if Tina wants you before her husband gets you. I think she will be absolutely smitten with you,” Melanie reassured her friend.

Sue grinned. “I'll make her work for it then,” she said.

“I bet you don't,” Mel rejoined. “I bet you will fall on your back so fast the ground will shake!”

“What about me?” Jake asked. “Will the Little Witch like me?”

“You're male, healthy and good looking. She is going to be swarming all over you,” Mel assured him. Jake managed to preen somehow while still banging away on my wife.

“Talking of being all over people,” I said to Mel, “I seem to recall you telling Tina to tell her husband that you will be all over him.”

“Yes, I did. I am going to ride that gigantic cock of his all weekend long, given the chance,” she told me with a smile.

“You will have to distract her so that I can get my turns,” Sue instructed her husband.

Jake grinned. “Always happy to do that,” he replied, “but I might be too busy with the Little Witch if she is as hot as Nick says she is.”

“She's hotter,” I said as his wife delivered a vicious slap to his bare ass.

“Oh, you will get your turns,” Melanie assured Sue. “I want to see you try and cope with that much dick. I reckon you are going to choke on it – literally. And Nick is always telling me how nice and tight you are, so you might not even be able to get it up you!” She was gasping a little as she delivered this taunt to her friend, as Jake had now reached her sweet spot and she was on the verge of orgasm.

“I can take anything you can take,” Sue asserted vehemently, stepping over my lap with her back towards me and impaling herself on my straining cock. “Case in point,” she added, grinding my dick deep inside her. I love it when the girls trash talk!

“Nick's cock is big alright, twink,” my wife averred between orgasmic gasps, “but the Beast is a goddamned anaconda!”

“Hey!” I objected, feeling slighted.

“Well, it is,” Melanie reaffirmed. “I mean, yours is my favourite, but gigantic is fun, too!”

“Where does that leave me?” Jake asked, still humping away, his insecurities now showing. He had a perfectly average sized dick but always got a bit defensive when the girls were commenting on the superior size of mine and obviously felt even more challenged with a monster on the horizon.

“Getting your brains banged loose by my gorgeous best friend,” his wife told him.

“Who is always extremely grateful for your superb attentions,” my wife told him, then proceeded to come very noisily as if to prove her point.

“I guess I'll take that,” Jake accepted the praise happily as his dick throbbed repeatedly inside my wife, flooding her like a burst water main, as Mel bragged to me later.

The sight of Melanie collapsing to her face on the carpet, thoroughly sated, spurred Sue to increase her efforts as she bounced up and down on my dick until she climaxed as noisily as Melanie, just as she succeeded in provoking my ejaculation deep inside her. Slumping back in my arms, holding my cock in with her vaginal muscles, she murmured happily, “And I guess I will take that, too!”

___________


 

The next couple of days seemed to drag but finally it was Thursday and I picked Melanie up from work to drive out to the airport. Jim and Tina's flight from Calgary was right on time, as we discovered from the monitors in the baggage claim area. We only had a ten minute wait before we spied our friends emerging from the corridor, Jim loping along easily with a tall guy's lengthy strides and Tina trotting alongside him, trying to keep up, taking three steps to his one. Tina saw us immediately, waved and broke into a run, flinging herself into Melanie's outstretched arms at full gallop, beaming up at Mel as they hugged and kissed. She then threw herself at me, colliding pneumatically with my mid-section and hugging me tightly round the waist, then tilting her head back to be kissed.

“You lovely man,” she greeted me, smiling hugely, then scooted back to Mel for another hug, exclaiming to her, “Wow! I had almost forgotten how beautiful you are!”

Melanie hauled her in tight, laughing, and said, “It's really good to see you again, you gorgeous little minx.”

Jim had finally caught up to his bubbling wife and he greeted me with a handshake and a low key, “Good to see you, man.” Very Jim – quiet, thoughtful, sincere.

Mel scooped him into her free arm and gave him a welcoming kiss, then walked the two of them over to the baggage carousel with her arms around their waists. Their bags arrived on the third rotation and Jim and I carried them out to the car with the two girls chattering like magpies as we walked.

At home we settled them into the largest of the four guest bedrooms then Melanie gave them the quick tour of the house, with Tina gushing happily about how much she liked the place. I had forgotten how vivacious she is. She generates so much energy that the air almost crackles around her! Melanie commented later that it felt like having a younger sister coming home.

“She is like a little, blonde whirlwind,” Mel said. It was true. The lady only stands about five-two in her stockinged feet, with a mass of golden curls in various shades that tumbles around her shoulders and enormous, sparkling blue eyes, but her personality is super-sized. She is like a playful kitten, into everything, endlessly curious, boundless energy and a wicked sense of humour. She also wants to do everything possible, right now. Tiring, but adorable.

Her husband Jim is a complete contrast. He is a few inches taller than me, around six-four, with craggy, outdoors man features, lean, quiet, self-effacing and amiable, with a dry sense of humour and a laconic manner. He specializes in delivering one liners that have Mel and I in stitches.

Tina wanted to take a shower after their long flight, so she headed off to their en suite bathroom to do that while the rest of us adjourned to the kitchen for beers and small talk.

We had just started on our second beer when Tina came through the door saying to Melanie, “Is this the sort of lingerie you meant me to bring, Legs?”

Of course, we all looked towards her, just as she had intended. Jim and I gaped in admiration, while Melanie burst out laughing. Tina was lounging against the door frame wearing a midnight blue corset trimmed with black lace and garters, which crammed her enormous forty-four inch boobs inwards and upwards for a massive display of cleavage, black fishnet seamed stockings, a miniscule black lace thong and six-inch black spike heels with ankle straps. She epitomized voluptuous! Her perfect miniature-Venus figure was made to be displayed this way!

“So that is how it's going to be, is it, little witch?” Melanie said, laughing. “Well, it didn't take long, did it? And yes, that is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind, but we were supposed to be doing it together.”

The little witch treated Melanie to her most innocent, angelic smile and replied, “That's what I was afraid of. I mean, who is going to look at poor little me once you get your clothes off? I lost every round to you in the summer, so I decided on a first strike plan. See, both the men are ogling me now, 'cos you're still dressed!”

Melanie almost choked on her giggles. “Poor little you? Oh, I love it, you little sexpot! Lost every round to me in the summer? If you say so, but it's amazing how you ended up getting everything you wanted anyway, isn't it, gorgeous?”

Tina was beaming like the sun now. “The boys just take pity on me because I am so little and helpless,” she ventured disingenuously, giving Mel the huge, innocent blue eyes and the demure smile.

Mel was giggling so hard she was crying. “You are absolutely priceless, Titsy,” she gurgled. “What would you like me to do now? Should I slip into something slinky to compete or would you like to hold the stage for a while?”

“Can I hold the stage for a little while, please? Just until your husband starts to drool. Then you can get geared up and see if you can still give Jim problems with walking,” Tina requested politely, playing the little girl while exuding sex from every pore.

“You've got it, little monster,” Mel conceded. “How about I get dinner going, then the games can begin after we've eaten?”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Tina agreed happily.

She then proceeded to help Melanie prepare the meal and lay the table, bustling around the kitchen and the dining room to great effect, showing off her beautiful ass and legs as she bent over worktops and tables, and her titanic tits as she pulled more beers from the fridge and delivered them to Jim and I.

Sitting briefly on my lap at one point, she pushed her cleavage in my face as she wriggled her scantily clad ass in my lap and enquired, “Are you drooling yet, Nick?”

“I have been drooling since you first came into the room,” I replied frankly.

“Good boy,” she purred as she rose to her feet. “Hold that thought.”

While we were eating Melanie brought Tina and Jim up to date with our sexual adventures since we had last seen them back in the summer. Tina's eyes seemed to grow bigger and bigger as Mel told her how Tina giving me my first taste of anal had inspired her and Sue to try it, how they had both taken to it, how that had led to them getting airtight, and then culminated in the expanded Play Group. Tina's questions became increasingly prurient as the tales progressed, and she was absolutely fascinated by the two girls seducing an older guy, Ted, at the cottage.

“So, you are telling me that you and this friend Sue do each others' husbands whenever you feel like it?” she asked, focusing on the central theme.

“Absolutely. All four of us love it.”

“And you and Sue have both done three guys simultaneously?”

“Yes, quite a few times now.”

“And you did five guys in one night last Friday and everything you could think of with six guys on Saturday night?”

“Yup.”

“God, I am so envious I could scream!” the little witch exclaimed.

“Sue and Jake are coming to dinner tomorrow night,” Melanie informed her.

“Really?” Tina squeaked, practically bouncing up and down in her seat. “Can I play with them?”

“Only if they like you,” Melanie teased.

“Why wouldn't they like me? What's not to like?' the little witch gasped. “I'm adorable!” she almost wailed.

Melanie giggled and relented. “Don't worry, Titsy, I am sure they will love you,” she assured the lovely little monster.

The sun came out again as Tina smiled. She dropped the little girl act and became all sex siren in the blink of an eye, saying throatily, “I like the sound of getting airtight, as you call it. I've never tried that.”

“You never know your luck, it could happen this weekend if you are good,” Mel teased her again.

“Mmm, I think it's more likely to happen if I'm bad,” responded the little witch, licking her lips salaciously. “Can I have you for dessert, before I fuck your husband silly?” she added without a pause for breath.

Melanie snorted a laugh. “It would be my pleasure,” she agreed.

“Yes, it will,” the little witch asserted with a giggle.

Jim just raised an eyebrow at me and I grinned at him and nodded. We were both looking forward to doing both ladies.

When the meal was over Jim and I cleared things away and loaded the dishwasher while the girls disappeared into the bedroom to get Melanie suitably attired for the fun and games to follow. I made up a pitcher of Bloody Mary's and Jim asked a few detailed questions about the pleasures of the Play Group as I worked. I was just describing Melanie's grand finale in which she had a serial airtight with the three guys each coming in each orifice, working their way from hole to hole until they had all come in Mel's ass, pussy and mouth before they were done, when the girls walked into the kitchen. They had caught the end of the conversation and Tina's eyes were huge as she asked Mel, “You really did that?” Melanie's huge smirk was sufficient answer.

“Ooh, right now I so want to be you!” Tina exclaimed, slapping Melanie's bare ass.

Yes, my wife's ass was bare. She was going with the all white look tonight. A white bustier with silver sequins over the bodice and around the edges, a white garter belt with silver roses embroidered on it, white stockings with lace tops, silver stiletto-heeled sandals with ankle straps and no panties. The bustier pushed her ample tits up and out, leaving the nipples peeking out over its cups, pointing like gun barrels. She walked across the kitchen, pivoted on a heel so that her back was towards Jim and I, then bent over and grasped her ankles, her waist length dark brown hair trailing down to the floor as she peered up at us from between her legs, giving us a fantastic view of her world class ass, shapely. long, long legs and well furred, warm pink pussy.

“See anything you like, boys?” she asked archly.

“I can see everything I like and that I remember so well,” Jim replied immediately.

Melanie giggled and stood up. “Your wife and I are now going to put on a little show for you boys, just to give you an appetite,” she said, “but you have to get naked first.”

Jim and I then admired the ladies' asses as they walked through to the living room, then we skinned out of our clothes in record time. The sight of Jim's enormous member gave me a salutary reminder that I was once again no longer the biggest kid on the block!

As we joined the girls in the living room I saw my wife's eyes widen at her first glimpse of that mighty cock and she unconsciously licked her lips in anticipation.

That's my girl, I thought with an inner grin.

Jim and I seated ourselves on one of the three large, white, leather sofas set in a conversation group. Melanie lay down on her back in the central space with her legs towards us, then spread them wide, bringing her knees up so that her high-heeled shoes were flat on the floor at one hundred and eighty degrees from each other. She then slid two fingers into her pussy and used them to spread her vaginal lips open, giving Jim and I a good look into her inner pink tunnel. Tina then posed in front of us, standing with her back towards us, hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thong and slid it slowly down to her ankles, stepping out of it then tossing it lightly into my face. I caught it and tucked it down the side of the sofa for a souvenir. Tina then turned to face us, stepped over Melanie's face, knelt and lowered herself until her pussy was over Mel's lips. Mel pushed her face up into it and began to lick slowly along Tina's cleft, sucking her clit gently at the end of each lick. Tina bent forward and buried her face in Melanie's pussy and began doing the same for her.

I felt my cock beginning to rise as I watched the two beautiful women pleasuring each other. I saw my wife's pussy flower open in response to Tina's attentions, and noticed that Melanie's lips, tongue and nose were now ensconced deep in Tina's cavernous vagina.

The girls persisted with their provocative performance until they were both dripping wet, at which point they stood, Melanie took Jim's hand and led us all through to the master bedroom and our gigantic bed. Tina led me by the hand, too, with me hanging back a bit to admire her ass as she walked.

In the bedroom the girls pushed us guys down onto our backs then each went down on the other's husband. I reached over and slid the straps of Tina's corset down to free her magnificent tits. She sat up briefly and obligingly slid her arms out of the straps, peeled the cups down, took my hands and placed them over her tits, gave me time for a good grope, then went down on me again, swallowing my cock deep. As her head began to bob up and down I looked over to where my wife was gobbling down the Beast.

Melanie's mouth was forced so wide open that it looked as if her jaw should be dislocated! Jim's monster cock was fully aroused, all sixteen inches of it. I knew from previous discussions with Melanie that its girth was ten inches, too, making it one hell of a mouthful, but my sex-mad wife was determined to swallow the whole thing. As I watched she slowly worked her way down the massive pole, swallowing first six inches, then eight, then twelve, then finally the whole huge snake! I swear the sight of that made my own cock grow a couple of inches in Jim's wife's mouth! Once Mel had the whole thing embedded in her mouth and throat she started to slowly slurp up and down on it. Catching my glance, her eyes smiled mischievously at me. Jim was just lying back and enjoying it, as was I.

Tina, too, had worked her soft, pouty lips down to the base of my shaft and was now bobbing up and down the entire length, sucking like a jet intake and tonguing the head enthusiastically. After a few minutes of this she sat up and mounted me in the cowgirl position then, once she had me fully embedded, bent forward to feed me her tits, sticking first one nipple in my mouth then the other. I dutifully sucked on them and felt the nipples harden and lengthen in my mouth. She then sat back and started riding me hard, bouncing up and down on my cock energetically.

As Tina got into her stride I again looked over to the other couple. My wife was just in the process of mounting Jim in the reverse cowgirl position. I watched in fascination as she inched her capacious pussy onto that giant anaconda, her pussy distended to the maximum to accommodate it. Watching that massive pole forcing its way into my wife made me think that she must surely split, but she took the whole thing inside her then began to ride it energetically.

God, it felt good,” she told me later. “It felt like riding a tree trunk.”

Turning my attention back to the lovely Tina, I took her by the tits, tipped her over onto her back, lifted her black fishnet-clad legs over my shoulders and started banging her hard. She started to moan. So did Mel. I glanced over to see that Jim now had her prone, face down on the bed, and he was driving that monster dick up her from behind, holding himself on his straight arms in a push-up position as he nailed her with thrusts of his hips.

I took hold of Tina's ankles, spread her legs wide open to the length of my spread arms, at shoulder height, and did my best to drive my dick up to her throat from the inside, slamming it home with maximum force each time. Tina was now wailing like a banshee, loving the pounding, and writhing on the end of my dick like a fish fighting the hook. She suddenly slashed her fingernails into my shoulders and raked them as far down my back as she could reach, screaming as her orgasm shook her from head to toe. That set me off and I came inside her in a hot flood of pure pleasure.

Remembering belatedly how tiny she was, I rolled off before I crushed her and tucked her under my arm as I lay gasping for breath and watched my wife getting jack-hammered from behind by Jim's titanic totem pole. She had her legs spread in a wide vee and Jim was giving her the full length at high speed and full force. He was smashing it home so hard that I was waiting for the head to pop out between her lips! Not really, but it was an impressive display by both parties. Jim was going like a donkey engine and Melanie was riding all that cock like the perfect whore, taking it all and moaning loud and long. Her pussy was distended to the size of a culvert to accommodate Jim's humongous member and it looked like a tunnel with a pink express train roaring into it. She suddenly shivered and slammed her ass back hard into Jim as she came and his dick throbbed inside her at the same time, spewing his load into her. She groaned with pleasure as she slumped flat on the bed with Jim collapsed across her back.

“Well, that was a nice start to the holiday,” Tina murmured from my chest, and Melanie started to giggle, which set Tina off.

“You're meant to be here on business, remember?” Mel muttered through the mattress.

“We are,” Tina answered. “But we will take care of that tomorrow morning. The holiday is the important part. I want to spend the next four days fucking your husband senseless and sucking on your tits.”

“Ambitious, but doable,” Melanie murmured.

“Like you and me,” the little witch replied, and both girls cracked up.

I trotted out to the kitchen and came back with the pitcher of Bloody Mary's and four glasses, poured for everybody and passed out the drinks.

As Tina slurped on her drink she asked Melanie, “What shall we do next?”

Melanie replied, “Well, I have an experiment that I want to perform and I think, knowing you both, that you and Nick will want to watch.”

“Ooh, do tell,” Tina demanded eagerly.

“Okay, you know I was telling you that I like it in the ass nowadays?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Weeell, I want to see if I can take the Beast in my ass, if Jim would like to try it.”

“Count me in,” Jim exclaimed immediately.

“You're right, Mel, I do want to watch that,” Tina affirmed.

“Me too,” I chimed in.

“You won't be able to sit down for a week,” laughed Tina, “If you can do it at all, that is.”

“I should be able to,” Mel argued.

ChannelBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelBrown

“After all, you are a lot smaller than me and you can do it.”

“Lots of practice, sweetie,” Tina told her.

“We'll see,” Melanie replied, ending the discussion.

We consumed our drinks then Mel declared herself ready for the great experiment.

She settled herself on her hands and knees, ass towards her audience, Tina and myself. It was a lovely view, that perfect ass framed by white garters, gaping, well-fucked pussy above lacy white stocking tops, gorgeous long legs, and all very available.

Jim slid his cock into her mouth for a couple of minutes of blowjob to get him erect, his cock once more forcing her jaws wide, then knee-walked between her legs, spread her buttocks apart and nuzzled the head of the Beast up to her rectum.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“As I will ever be,” Mel answered.

“Then here we go,” said Jim.

He gradually applied pressure until the monstrous head finally popped through into Mel's back passage, at which she gave an audible gasp.

“Okay?” enquired Jim.

“Yes,” gasped Mel, “but go slow!”

“Right,” replied Jim, then began easing that enormous member forward again an inch at a time.

Melanie's mouth fell open and stayed open as she panted slightly with each incremental penetration. I couldn't believe my eyes. Her tiny sphincter had expanded to accommodate that ten-inch circumference cock and now had about six inches of the length up it!

Jim eased forward another couple of inches and Mel went “Ah, aah, aaah!”

When Jim had about ten inches up my wife's ass she shifted position to get her knees farther apart, then he gave her a couple more inches.

“Oooooooooh!”

“Yeah, Mel, you take it!” encouraged Tina.

“Are you sure that's not a bull behind me?” Mel joked breathlessly. We all laughed.

Jim now had twelve inches of monster dick up my wife's ass, and she was still determined to take it all.

Jim slid another couple of inches home and she gasped again.

“Ready for the last few inches?” Jim enquired.

“Give it to me,” my lovely slut wife ordered. Jim did and she gasped again as his balls slid up to her anus.

“Yay, you did it!” Tina enthused, clapping her hands.

“Alright, Jim, now do me,” Melanie instructed, and Jim began reaming her ass with incredibly long, slow strokes.

To my surprise Mel started mumbling, “Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,” continuously. She was actually enjoying herself, taking that monster dick up her ass and beginning to ride it!

Jim gradually built up speed and began driving it home harder and harder. After about fifteen minutes of this he was driving that telephone pole up her ass like driving a railroad spike, holding the cheeks of her ass apart so that he could hammer right home, his balls slapping against her rectum, and Melanie was moaning like an air raid siren. He blew his wad up her ass at about the twenty-five minute mark, and to our amazement Melanie orgasmed like a waterfall. She pulled Jim down with her as she collapsed onto her face with her ass pushed hard back into him.

“Leave it up there until it slides out of its own accord,” she instructed Jim. “I want to keep it in me.”

“Come on then, Nick, that's made me as horny as hell. You can do my ass now,” Tina told me.

She got to her knees in front of me, spreading wide and offering me that beautiful ass above lovely legs in black fishnets. I parted her buttocks and slid smoothly up her ass in one swift, continuous movement. There was lots of room up there; she had been well bored out by the Beast!

“Do me hard,” she ordered, so I did. I did her ass as fiercely as I had done her pussy and she rode my dick like a champion, grinding back hard to get as much cock as possible up there. I reached round and grabbed her tits for a couple of minutes, but soon found that it was not the way to go. I needed my hands to hold her butt cheeks apart to get maximum penetration. She soon began to moan, the volume and pitch increasing commensurate with the force and speed of my thrusts up her ass. Sure enough, she got off on it after about fifteen minutes and I pressure washed her ass about five minutes after that.

When we had recovered enough to speak Tina suggested that we should probably call it a night as they had to get up in the morning for their business meeting.

“Sure,” agreed Melanie. “But when you get back at lunchtime I want some afternoon delight with your husband up my ass again and Nick in my pussy.”

“That's fine with me, Legs, so long as I can have Nick up my ass and Jim in my pussy when you are done with them.”

“Agreed, but we only do it once each, because we have to save our best for the evening, as I believe Jake and Sue will love you and they will want to play too!”

“I like the sound of that,” the little witch chortled happily, then she took her husband off to bed.”

“Oh, this is going to be a fun weekend,” my wife said happily when we were alone.

“Yes, it is,” I acknowledged, then couldn't resist asking, “What was it like having that caber up your ass?”

“Well, it was a trial getting it up there, but once it was up there and he started ramming me it was exquisite,” Mel answered forthrightly. “It's hard to describe, but I felt so full and it felt so huge and powerful, and I just wanted to get it deeper and deeper into me, and it felt like being ridden by a stallion, and...” Her voice trailed off. “I don't know, I just wanted more and more. I can't wait to get the two of you inside me at the same time. And maybe I can get Jake in my mouth as well, in the evening!” she added hopefully.

“My god, woman, you truly are insatiable,” I observed approvingly.

“Uh-huh. Think you could do my ass again before we go to sleep?” she asked.

“If you breathe some life back into my dick,” I agreed.

“I'm on it,” she said, going down on me immediately.

She resurrected my limp dick in short order with her marvellous mouth, whereupon I flipped her onto her stomach, slid my dick up her ass and did her face down in the exact same way that Jim had done when he was in her pussy, her legs spread in a wide vee and me nailing her ass down into the mattress. She loved it and managed another orgasm, taking another load in the ass, from me this time, before falling asleep with me still embedded in her ass.

What a great night!

__________


 

Friday morning started bright and early as Melanie and I rose to make breakfast for our guests and see them off to their business meeting. I rustled up a cooked breakfast for everybody then gave Jim the keys to my Grand Cherokee over his protests that he would take a cab; in the end he accepted graciously and they headed out around eight o'clock. Melanie and I spent the morning shopping for groceries to get us all through our extended weekend and tonight's dinner party, returning home around eleven thirty.

Tina and Jim turned up shortly thereafter, flushed with the success of their buying trip. Apparently they had placed a huge order for everything from combine harvesters to ride-on mowers and had negotiated very advantageous pricing, so they were ready to celebrate.

Tina began undressing almost as soon as she came through the door, shedding the jacket to her powder-blue business suit in the living room and unbuttoning her white blouse to the waist as she entered the kitchen, revealing a tiny, translucent, white lace bra that just barely restrained her enormous breasts and left her nipples clearly visible through the sheer material.

Melanie, who was sprawled back in a kitchen chair wearing very short denim cutoffs and an AC/DC tee-shirt, with her legs crossed, showing about five miles of long, long leg, laughed and said, “So that's how it is, eh, Titsy? A bit eager, are we?”

“Very,” the little witch answered immediately. “We have something to celebrate now! And you're sat there showing off your best asset,” with a nod to Mel's legs, “ so I thought it only fair to show off mine,” sticking her chest out and shaking her breasts. “So let's get the Great Fuckfest on the road! I don't want to waste a minute of this weekend. I want to fuck your lovely husband every available minute of the day and night!”

“Ah-hem,” Jim cleared his throat. “What about your own lovely husband?”

“You too, of course, darling,” Tina assured him. “But I can do you at home. I can only do Nick while I am here, so I am going to make the most of it. And I am sure Legs will keep you amused.”

“Oh, I am going to fuck him blind,” my horny wife asserted with a broad smile. “But remember, Titsy, you agreed last night that I could have them both first today. And, by the way, my ass is my best asset; the legs are merely gorgeous!”

“Sounds good to me,” I interjected.

“Oh, I remember, Legs,” Tina continued as if I had not spoken. “Then I get them both after. But I am feeling really horny right now, so I would appreciate a little of your attention before the boys get stuck in, so to speak.” This last with a giggle.

Melanie laughed out loud. “You've got it, little witch, but let's all have a drink first,” she suggested.

Tina reached down into the large handbag at her feet and produced a bottle of Krug champagne, saying “Ta-daa!” as she waved it in the air.

I produced four glasses, Tina poured for everybody and Melanie proposed a toast to their successful business trip.

“So, while we are enjoying our champagne, how about you improve the scenery by removing the blouse and skirt so that I can drool over your voluptuous body?' I proposed to Tina.

“Just for you, handsome,” Tina responded with a wicked smile, standing to slide the open blouse from her shoulders, then unzipping her skirt, stepping out of it and kicking it to one side. The tiny, transparent white thong revealed matched the tiny white bra; above the thong was a white garter belt and her beautifully formed legs were encased in white seamed stockings. “I dressed for success this morning,” she told me as she sat back down, crossing her legs with an arch smile. “Is it working?”

“You bet,” I assured her, pretending to drool as I leered. She giggled happily.

“Mel?” Jim enquired, prompting my wife with a raised eyebrow. He is a man of few words.

Melanie treated him to her best megawatt smile, guaranteed to blow any man's socks off.

“I am feeling lazy, Jim,” Melanie teased him. “Would you like to remove my clothes and see what's underneath?”

“Love to,” Jim replied laconically.

Melanie sauntered around the table to stand over him, right in his face, and thrust her hips towards him suggestively. Jim took the hint and reached over to unzip her extremely short cutoffs, then undid the button at her waist so that they fell open to reveal a mass of dense, dark brown pubic hair.

“Well, well,” Jim commented.

“Oops, no panties,” my wife murmured as she turned her back to Jim and wiggled her ass in encouragement. Again, he got the hint and eased her shorts down over her beautiful bare ass, down her long, long legs and over her toes as she stepped gracefully out of them. As she did so, Jim bent forward and gently bit her right buttock. Mel jumped a little and giggled in a pleased way. She then turned back to Jim, bent forward from the waist so that her upper body was over his face and said simply, “Tee shirt.” Jim grabbed the bottom of the shirt and eased it up over her head, revealing her superb 36C tits with their dark pinkish-brown nipples, already erect.

“Oops, no bra either,” my slutty wife purred as she shook her tits in Jim's face. She then sat herself down on his lap and slid her arms around his neck, presenting him with a delightful armful of beautiful, warm, naked woman. Picking up her own glass of champagne, she blew gently in his ear and murmured, “So what do you think, Jim? Am I a bad girl for forgetting my underwear?”

“I think you might be a very bad girl, Mel, I am pleased to say, but I don't believe for a minute that you forgot anything,” Jim choked out, apparently having considerable problems with his breathing.

Tina giggled and clapped her hands. “You won't be able to get him to the bedroom now, Mel! I bet the poor guy can't walk right now!”

“That's alright,” Melanie murmured in her huskiest, sexy voice. “He can do me right here on the table.” I saw that her right hand was busy over the front of Jim's pants and that Jim was having still more trouble with his breathing.

“I thought you wanted both guys first,” Tina pointed out.

“I do,” my lovely wife replied. “They can both do me right here on this kitchen table, Jim up my ass, Nick in my pussy. You, Tina, can be the cheerleader. But first I want a lunchtime snack.”

So saying, she slid off Jim's lap to crouch in front of him and dexterously undid his belt, unzipped his fly and hauled the Beast out from his shorts. The monster penis was like an iron bar in her hand.

“Ah, it likes me,” my wife murmured appreciatively as she stroked it.

“Christ,” Jim groaned.

Melanie smiled lasciviously up at him then bent forward and took the head of the huge member into her mouth. Her jaw opened to its maximum extension as her lips began to slide down the ten-inch thick shaft, and Tina and I again watched the near-miraculous way sixteen inches of rigid meat disappeared into my wife's mouth and throat. Melanie then began a slow, rhythmic slide of her lips up and down the shaft and the Beast appeared to grow even larger in her mouth as she did so.

“Have you got a dressmaker's tape, Mel?” Tina suddenly enquired.

Melanie managed a small nod, her mouth crammed full of cock.

“I'll get it,” I volunteered, and fetched it from the den.

Tina took it from me and said to Mel, “Stop sucking for a minute.”

Melanie complied and Tina quickly pounced on her husband's dick, rapidly measuring both length and girth. Stepping back, she glared at her husband semi-humorously and accused him, “You traitorous dog!”

“What did I do?” Jim sputtered.

“What?” Mel exclaimed, puzzled.

Turning to Melanie, Tina explained, “This horny bastard has got a bigger hard on for you than he has ever managed for me! I thought it looked bigger than usual, and it is. He's got an extra inch in length and an extra half-inch in girth! Seventeen by ten and a half!”

Melanie started to giggle. “Well, that's flattering!” she exclaimed, and went back to sucking on the offending member.

“For you, yes. For me, not so much,” Tina snorted, but she was smiling now.

“It's just the novelty factor, dear,” Jim assured her, with my wife's lower lip tickling his scrotum as she sucked hard.

Coming off his dick on the upstroke Melanie blurted, “That better not be true or I'll bite you!” then went back to her gobbling.

That made Tina laugh and Jim flinch.

“Come on then, Nicky, give me a face-full,” Tina demanded. “I'll get you ready for Mel.”

Taking her at her word I quickly disrobed, stood next to her and slid my already aroused cock into her large, eager, open mouth. Her soft, slightly pouty lips felt like silk as they slid slowly down the shaft until she had the whole thing in her mouth. As her head began to move rapidly in and out she fixed her huge sapphire eyes on my face, staring fixedly up at me. I was mesmerized; she was so damned beautiful with those eyes and that mass of golden curls framing her face that was now crammed with cock. It was like being given a blowjob by an angel. A very inaccurate analogy, I might add; this woman was definitely wicked in the best possible way! Her eyes were laughing the whole time she was sucking my cock.

After all too short an interlude Melanie demanded, “Alright, hand him over, Titsy.”

The little witch reluctantly slid her lips from my dick, saying “All yours, Legs.”

“Yes, he is, and don't you forget it, Little Witch,” Melanie teased.

Tina gurgled happily deep in her throat and gave Mel her most dazzling smile.

“True, but he's under my spell now, too,” she riposted.

“But it's my body he is about to be under,” Mel shot back, and both women laughed.

So saying Melanie ordered me onto the eight-foot oak kitchen table, where I lay down on my back. Mel then climbed up onto the table astride my hips and mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position, reaching behind her to guide my rigid cock into her already liquescent pussy. I watched raptly as she slid down the shaft until she was fully embedded, as always admiring the world's best ass as she did so. I was pleased with her choice of position; she had selected the reverse cowgirl because it would give me a ringside seat - pun intended – as Jim drove the Beast up her ass.

Jim climbed up and settled himself astride my midriff before prising my wife's buttocks apart and easing the head of his enormous member into her back passage. She 'oofed' quietly as it popped through her sphincter, then settled.

“Are you ready for this?” Jim enquired.

“Yes, it should be easier this time,” Melanie replied.

“Sure, but you are taking two dicks this time,” Jim pointed out.

“I know, it's going to be great,” my slutty wife enthused.

Taking her at her word Jim slid his monstrous snake up her ass in one smooth thrust, no gradual increments this time. Mel's jaw dropped open and she emitted a long, drawn-out “Aaaaaaah!” as she rode the Beast with her ass. When it was fully ensconced, with his balls against her rectum, Jim paused for a moment to allow her to adjust; Mel wriggled a little, driving back and down with her ass to make sure she had maximum penetration from both cocks, then urged, “Okay, boys, do me.”

We were happy to oblige. There was no way for me to match rhythms with Jim because his cock was so much longer than mine, so Melanie was getting mid-paced eleven-inch thrusts in her pussy from me and slower seventeen-inch thrusts in the ass from Jim. She started making noise almost immediately.

“Oh god, god, god, that feels sooo good. Harder, harder, harder!”

Again we obliged. Jim started drilling her ass like he was sinking an oil well; to me, it felt like his dick was trying to come and join mine in her pussy, the pressure from that ten and a half-inch girth reaming her anus was so great. Melanie's pussy was now sopping wet and making squelching noises each time I rammed home, hot fluids streaming over my balls as she became more and more excited.

As things moved up to fever pitch I was reminded of Tina's presence when a small, soft hand cupped my balls and began massaging gently as I banged my wife. Glancing to my left I was greeted by her smiling face; leaning in, she kissed me hard, wrapping my tongue in hers and holding the kiss for a very long time. She then straightened up a little and manoeuvred her left breast until she had the nipple in my mouth. I suckled happily for maybe a minute before she withdrew and went around to Melanie's head, where she kissed her deeply and played with her breasts for a while. Finally she crawled up onto the table behind her husband, sat with her pussy astride my face, white stocking-clad thighs cradling my cheeks, and began massaging his testicles as he nailed Melanie's ass. I managed a few munches on her delicious pussy whenever I could spare the breath.

After about twenty minutes at breakneck pace I came like a fountain in Melanie's pussy. She actually screamed as that triggered her orgasm and she began to buck on both cocks. This in turn caused Jim to ejaculate copiously in her ass.

It felt like being hosed out with cappuccino when you both came,” Mel told me in bed that night.

Melanie collapsed over my legs. Jim relaxed in place, remembering Melanie's request from the previous night that he keep his dick in place for a while. I just lay there gasping for air and admiring my wife's fabulous rear end with Jim's mighty dick embedded in her ass and mine in her pussy.

“Oh, Jesus, I will take as much of that as I can get,” Mel murmured.

“Me next, me next!” piped Tina from somewhere above my face.

“Christ, woman, you've got to give us a rest,” remonstrated her husband. “We're not superhuman!”

“I'll second that,” I mumbled to her pussy.

“Wimps,” Tina jibed, but she did have the grace to dismount so that I could breathe.

“Off,” Mel tossed tersely over her shoulder at Jim. He complied immediately and my satisfied wife then crawled off me.

“Feed me,” she instructed me as she headed for the bathroom, so, stark naked, I began rustling up omelettes for everybody.

__________


 

With lunch out of the way it was time for Tina's needs to be addressed. Jim and I had recovered from our exertions with Melanie, who was looking very pleased with herself, and Tina was raring to go.

“Let's go to the bedroom,” she suggested. “I like to be comfortable.”

“Yours or ours?” I asked.

“Ours,” she said, meaning the guest bedroom, “So that I can lie in bed at night and remember.”

So, the guest bedroom it was. The bed in that room is not as large as the one in the master, but it is still a king-size and plenty big enough to accommodate four intimate friends.

Melanie flopped down into the room's only armchair, still naked, while Tina crawled onto the bed on all fours. I admired her lovely ass, golden-curled pussy and white stocking-clad legs as she did so, and was thus caught off guard when Tina said, “Okay, Nick, up my ass please.”

I knelt on the bed behind her, parted her buttocks with my hands and stuffed my already erect penis deep into her capacious ass in one swift movement. For such a small person she was remarkably well equipped with large capacity orifices; her mouth, ass and pussy were all very spacious. She wriggled her ass back into me to get as much dick up her ass as possible, then said, “Now flip me.”

I grasped her firmly by both humongous breasts and rolled over onto my back, hauling her with me, so that she ended up on top, lying on her back with her head on my chest. She then spread her legs wide, with her high-heels flat on the bed either side of my legs, and said to her husband, “Climb aboard then, big boy.” The sheer corniness of that made me laugh.

Jim knelt over my lower legs and drove his gigantic cock home in his wife's pussy with a single practised motion, then began porking her hard, fast and deep. I thrust up hard into her ass and Tina settled back with a satisfied sigh as she felt both dicks coring her energetically. She lifted her feet off the bed and hooked her heels behind her husband's shoulders as he pounded her pussy mercilessly and I reamed her ass.

“Can I take pictures?” Melanie asked suddenly.

“Knock yourself out,” Tina replied.

Melanie bounced out of the armchair and returned from the master bedroom moments later armed with her digital camera. She then began crawling around us on the bed taking pictures from every conceivable angle of Tina's double penetration as Tina moaned, squirmed, wriggled and bucked on the end of two cocks.

After about fifteen minutes she tipped Jim over to one side so that he rolled onto his back, rolling with him, still impaled on the Beast. I slid out of her ass as she rolled but slotted back in as soon as she came to rest on her knees with her ass in the air, perfectly positioned for my re-entry. The new position gave me more freedom of movement, so I was able to begin nailing her ass really hard, hanging onto those gorgeous, mountainous tits as I did so.

She was definitely a Cadillac ride, in every orifice!

Melanie now sat on Jim's face, her pussy grinding down onto his mouth as she continued to work the camera. Tina leaned into her, took the camera from her hand and dropped it on the bed, grabbed Mel's tits in both hands and began kissing her passionately as she rode both cocks energetically.

The sight of Jim's face buried in my wife's snatch as his wife fondled my wife's tits and my cock drove repeatedly up his wife's ass was just too much, and I blew my wad up his wife's ass just as I felt Jim's pussy python begin to throb in his wife's wet, warm tunnel of love.

Tina let out a long, loud “Ooooooh!” and jerked spasmodically as she came, still kissing Mel and clinging to her tits.

I rolled off to one side and collapsed on my back; Tina rolled off to the other side, and Mel settled her pussy deeper over Jim's face as she bent over to greedily suck the dregs of his juices from his wilting cock. When she was satisfied that he was completely drained, she stepped off his face, kissed him, then went to sit back down in the armchair.

“It's a shame to stop,” she observed, “But we have to save our best for tonight, because I know that Sue and Jake are going to want to play.”

“You think?” said Tina.

“I'm sure,” Melanie answered confidently. “They won't be able to resist a little sexpot like you.”

“Oh, goody. Sexpot? I like it!” the little witch burbled happily.

“Okay, nap time everybody. Let's catch a few winks while we can. It's likely to be a long night,” Mel suggested.

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments