Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Marine's Reward

7
4 Comments 4
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My girlfriend and I have always been able to talk openly about sexual fantasies fictional or not. Most of our more memorable sexual experiences have actually come from these conversations. One of our earliest conversations that started our ritual of talking about these fantasies had the ability to come to reality.

Lacy and my girlfriend continued to be friends after we had our explosive night together. We had a couple more threesomes over the next few months, none as good as the first, though I am not complaining.

Lacy had the idea that we should find a swinger's party to go to. She has a sexual appetite that doesn't end. Besides the time we have spent in bed she hasn't been with another man for six months. I asked why she doesn't just get a man to satisfy her. “ I am picky with who I want to spend my time with.” To her it made more sense to go where people shared her sexual interests rather then date men just to find out they were not up to her diverse standards.

It was suggested that she take out an add on the same web site where we found her. After several weeks of going through non suitable people she had found a few men who were up to her standards in looks and sexual deviancy. She was nervous about meeting men she had no real idea of who they were. We went on three “dates” with her to help her feel more comfortable. She decided out of the three Andy would be the one she went with.

Over the next few weeks they dated and we all hung out. He reminded me of a younger version of myself, tough, oriented and loyal. It did not hurt that he was also a former Marine as was I. We had them over towards the end of the summer for a BBQ. Nothing better on a hot day then burgers and Heineken, the girls wanted chicken and strawberry daiquiris.

I could tell my girl was enjoying the view of Andy with no shirt on, I was still in good shape but he had not backed off of a marine mentality at all. He was still ripped, probably still up by 5 am to work out while I was sleeping.

I had a good idea of where this was going to go today and I think we had all been waiting for it. I caught a deviant smile from Lacy, looked at my girlfriend and she knew what I was thinking. I smiled and felt my cock twitch. My girlfriend sauntered over to Andy dropped to her knees and unzipped his shorts. I don't think he was quite expecting this and she was definitely not expecting what she got in her hand when she pulled his cock out. As watchers of porn it was not the biggest cock either of us had ever seen but it was the biggest one she had ever had in her hand. As she slid his soft cock into her mouth it had to have grown to almost nine inches long and had a good thickness to it.

“No way in hell your gonna get that into her ass but I think she will enjoy it in her tight little pussy,” I said. He mumbled something incoherent. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, a little over half. She almost looked disappointed that was as far as she could go. She unsnapped her skirt and slid her bikini bottoms to the side so she could rub her pussy. I knew it had to be soaked, she loved having a hard dick in her mouth. Once her hand was good and wet she used it with the spit she had built up on his cock to stroke the inches she had not been able to fit in her mouth.

Lacy joined her on her knees and started to massage his balls with her mouth. I watched for a few minutes as the two women worshiped him from their knees like he was a Greek god. I had had enough of watching and decided I needed to be in on this. I came up behind Lacy and wiggled her cut off shorts and panties down her toned legs. I slid underneath her and let her grind on my tongue like a cheap carnival ride. I grabbed her tight ass and pulled her to my mouth while my tongue explored the depths of her pussy. I reached out with my hand and started rubbing my girls pussy, using the end of my finger to tickle her clit. It drives her to the edge quickly and today was no different.

Andy was ready to bury his cock into some wet pussy and I was definitely ready for some attention myself. I told him my girlfriend should get his cock first since Lacy had already it. Her eyes got big she looked a little nervous. I told Andy to lay on the lawn chair so she could take her time letting his cock sink into her pussy. I watched as she straddled him and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. With her mouth wide open she slowly sank down till half of his cock inside her, she lifted up and slid some of it back out before letting herself all the way down. Lacy was surprised and said she could not even take all of it. I watched as she rode his cock for a few a strokes before going to Lacy and setting her on the picnic table. I moved between her legs and kissed deeply as I slid into her. We passionately fucked each others partners while watching the other.

I figured a better viewing position would be to bend Lacy over in front of the others and take her from behind.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

God her ass looked good bent over like that. She put her tongue to work licking pussy, the bottom of Andy's cock and his balls.

I got my thumb wet and used it to massage Lacy's asshole letting her know I was going to fuck her anally. My girl climbed off of Andy and Lacy sat on his cock while I slid into her ass. As I moved in and out of her it forced her to move up and down on Andy. My girl rubbed her hands on my chest and kissed my neck encouraging me to fuck her friend. We continued this motion for a few minutes before I bent my girl over the picnic table, and got her ass ready to be penetrated. Slowly I entered her from behind till I had my entire length buried in her. She reached between her legs, and grabbed my balls gently messaging them with her fingers.

Lacy figured since I just got done fucking her ass that maybe Andy could fit his massive cock in there, and wanted to give it a try. My girl laughed at her and said good luck. Andy asked for some advice since he has never been able to have anal sex with a girl. I told him to bend her over next to us and he did. He placed his cock at her anus. I told him to let her push back against him, she would know what she could handle and determine if it would even be possible. I could not believe that after several minutes of pushing back against his hard cock she had managed to work a little over half of it into her anus.

With a very seductive look and one of the horniest sounding voices I have ever herd she said: “Fuck me, go slow but please fuck me.”

“Fuck me too please,” is what came from in front of me. I turned my head and realized that in helping Andy I had completely stopped what I was doing. I returned to a steady, hard pace of fucking my girl. After a few minutes Lacy said she could not handle it anymore. She asked my girl if she wanted to try and take Andy's cock in her ass.

“Hell no, no way in hell that is going to fit. Jason's hurts after a while and that one is bigger.” I nodded to Andy and slid out of her, he understood. He quickly slid in behind and put the tip of his dick at her entrance. As she tried to resist she backed into him a bit and just the head of his cock slid into her. She stopped resisting, picnic table in front of her massive cock starting to slide in her ass. I told him to gently apply pressure and work his way in, slowly he eased into her. His entire length managed fit, I have no idea how. To ease her suffering Lacy and I slid are hands under her stomach and started to massage her pussy, playing with her clit and sliding fingers in her wet pussy. She to could only handle Andy for a few minutes and announced it was time for him to pull out. “Everything is kind sore now, my pussy and my ass hurt after being fucked by that beast.”

This seemed to please us all but mostly Lacy, she had decided she wanted to fuck both of us at the same time again obviously she enjoyed it the first time. I found out later that was the first time she had ever been DP'd. I decided to reverse the way we did it earlier so I laid down on the table. Lacy got on top of me in a reverse cow girl position and lowered herself onto my cock. Andy slid into her pussy from between her legs. My girlfriend watched from Andy's side and rubbed her hands over his sweaty body. They kissed and he felt her breasts, she rubbed on Lacy's clit with her other hand. Her breathing quickened and we could sense she was close to orgasm. My girl bent over and sucked and pinched on her nipples, instantly her moans turned to screams of pleasure. The contracting of her pussy and ass got Andy and myself at the brink of climax ourselves. I told Andy to back up, then I got Lacy off of me as well. I had both girls lay on the picnic table. I got between Lacy's legs and had Andy get between my girls. I told him to cum on her pussy and we would let the girls lick each other clean.

I rubbed the head of my cock all over Lacy's pussy paying special attention to rubbing it in her clit. The soft skin of a cock really does wonders on a sensitive clit. I used the wetness of her pussy to stroke my cock, it looked as if Andy had a similar idea. The two us came pretty close together. I covered Lacy's pussy in hot, thick cum. I have no idea where it all came from. I spent a few moments after-wards using my cock to spread cum all over her pussy. I penetrated her pussy with the head of my cock to slide some inside her, I felt her body shudder.

Lacy flipped around and rolled on top, the two girls were lapping at each others pussies. Licking each other clean and enjoying the combination of the male and female cum. I tossed Andy a wet towel to clean up with and grabbed two Heineken’s out of the cooler popped the tops off and handed one over. We sat and watched as the girls finished licking each other to a last orgasm then slipped off, announcing they were going to shower.

Published 
Written by hornycouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments