Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naughty Party

"I was invited to a party, I soon found out what kind of party it was!"

26
14 Comments 14
32.6k Views 32.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
It was the kind of party that I had never been to. You could have said that I was naïve when I accepted the invitation but then there was no real need to be otherwise. After leaving the party I was more than curious about everyone else that was there. I was on a high.

I was invited by a friend from work. I would know only her at the party and would be reliant on a stunted conversation with her until I got to know other people present. That kind of party always worried me slightly. I preferred to know far more people and then mingle with those I did not know.

But here I was, knocking on the door and waiting to be let in. The door opened and I stared into the face of a stranger.

“Hello, I’m Roger, friend of Melissa,” I said.

The lady nodded and smiled. “Come in, I’m Sandy... Melissa has just arrived.”

Sandy was dressed in a long red dress, similar to the one in the film ‘The Lady in Red.’She looked gorgeous and had bright red lipstick to match as well. I followed her heeled shoes, and what I hopefully thought were stocking clad legs, into the lounge.

I found myself entering a room of couples. Sandy introduced me to her partner, Robert and then to Claire and Stephen. We found Jenny and Mike on the veranda overlooking a magnificent vista and, finally, I caught up with Melissa pouring drinks in the kitchen.

“What’s your poison?” she asked as she saw me coming. I settled for a gin and tonic.

“Go and have a chat, I’ll be with you in a minute,” she said, pouring more drinks.

I left her to it and chatted to Mike who was still on the veranda looking at the views.

“Nice,” I said.

“Remarkable views,” he replied. “We would kill for a place like this.”

We continued the conversation talking about the place, where they live and what we both did to bring in money. I learnt that Jenny was a nurse and that the other couple I had met, Claire and Stephen actually worked with Mike in software development.

“How do you know Melissa?” asked Mike. It was a question I was going to answer another four times throughout the evening.

“I work with her,” I said. 

In the early evening I must have chatted to everyone, but the one thing that struck me as out of the ordinary was the sexy outfits the women were wearing. It was all I could do to stop ogling them all.

Sandy I have already described: a sexy woman in red with a gorgeous figure. Claire was chubby but not fat and had the most enormous breasts that I have ever seen. They were certainly her biggest assets and they were on show, so to speak. I marvelled at how her bodice kept them up.

Jenny was slim, almost skinny, and short at only 4ft 8ins. She was in total contrast to her husband, Mike, who must have been my height, around 6ft. I wondered how they got together. Jenny had nice pert breasts and I noticed the length of her nipples. They seemed to be very long, either that or she was very cold all evening.

Then there was my friend Melissa. Well Melissa was tall, slim and with such a sexy ass that I would have happily taken her to bed if she wanted. But, we were just work colleagues keeping each other company on a night out.

I eventually ended up chatting mostly to Melissa throughout the evening. We kind of settled into the role of drinks dispensers and I helped her make the cocktails. I never really asked her how she knew the other people.

I was glad when the nibbles were handed out as I was getting a little tipsy with all the gin and tonic on an empty stomach.

By the time we were finishing up the food I knew a lot about everyone and was happily chatting away. I knew everything would turn out this way as I am an easy to get on with.

It was the host, Sandy who suggested we play a game. I thought it would be charades, or some form of mime game. Instead she ripped up some paper and wrote on it. The papers were then rolled up and put into two bags, one white the other purple.

Sandy explained the game. I looked on open-mouthed as the rules transpired. Everyone was to pair up and, couple by couple, we would to go into the bedroom and interpret the words on the pieces of paper. Then we would come back out and the others had to guess what it was we had to do.

I could see it would be fun, but I worried slightly at what was written on the pieces of paper.

We all took a piece of paper from the white bag. Then Sandy pulled out two names from separate bags, one labelled male and the other female.

I watched as Melissa and Mike left us and then returned. Next it was Sandy and Robert. I was waiting for my name to be called but then it was Jenny and Stephen.

We had a lot of fun guessing what they had entered the room for, but my turn had arrived and I was paired with Claire.

As we entered the room, we smiled at each other.

“You go first,” she said. I really wanted her to kick off the proceedings but I did as I was told.

I opened the piece of paper and read aloud: “Obtain a Statistic.”

Claire smiled then bit her lip. “What will it be?” she said coyly.

“There’s only one I can go back in with and prove that I obtained the result,” I replied. “So how big are your wonderful breasts?”

Claire took her time answering and I thought she was going to offer me to feel them and find out for myself. “They are forty double G,” she finally said.

“Wow!” I mouthed.

Claire then unrolled her piece of paper. “Obtain a confession” she read. “Apart from the confession that you would really like to put your hands on my tits, what kind of confession are you going to tell me.”

I blushed at her suggestion but it was true. I nodded slowly. “Your first assumption would be correct,” I smiled. “But the confession you’re going to get is the fact that I have had a threesome with two women.”

“Nice one,” she replied.

We left the room after only a few minutes. The others started to guess what information we were supposed to obtain from the other.

My interrogation started and I said it had something to do with the number forty. Melissa shouted out that Claire was never forty years old. Everyone laughed until I mentioned two letters G and G.

“I’m impressed,” commented Robert.

Claire then held up three fingers on her one hand and the guessing began. Again Robert guessed the answer. I stole a look at Melissa who seemed to act rather coy. It wasn’t the sort of message I wanted to convey to a colleague but it had been all I could think of.

The next round of tasks were taken from the white bag and the names called out like before. It was hit and miss who got paired, though Sandy did replace one couple as they had already been together in the naughty room.

This time, my name was called out with Melissa. My only thought as we entered the room was for the tasks to be innocuous. I didn’t want anything to happen that would affect our working relationship.

Melissa went first and read her piece of paper. “Obtain a confession,” she said and looked and sounded disappointed.

“I have plenty left,” I replied. “How naughty a confession do you want?” 

“Very naughty,” she replied.

I thought and came up with the only one I could think would shock her. I hesitated. “No, I cannot say that,” I said.

“Say it,” she commanded, “you have to now that you have thought of it.”

“I don't remember that in the rules," I said. "But, okay, I’ve sucked a cock.”

Melissa’s mouth dropped open. “You’re a dark horse. Your turn,” she said hastily.

“Do something very naughty,” I read aloud. We looked at each other and I wasn’t sure what to do. I opted for the mildly naughty. I took her thin blouse and pushed it to one side of her breast, pulled down her bra and, while looking her in the eye, sucked on her nipple until it grew hard in my mouth.

naohmy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
naohmy

I rolled my mouth around on it for a while until I heard her gasp. I let it slip from my mouth and replaced her bra and top. Her nipple was visibly larger than the other one.

After five minutes or so we left the room. The questioning didn’t last as long as the first round and thankfully no-one guessed what my confession was all about. They all knew I sucked her nipple though.

Sandy announced that we should play two more rounds from the purple bag. This could mean only one thing: the tasks would be more explicit, I was sure of it. Claire and Stephen were first up. Within three minutes we heard the bedroom door open but only Stephen came back into the room. Claire had rushed off to the bathroom.

When she came back she read out her instruction: “Taste something.” Claire licked her lips, “I’m sorry I had to go clean up, I was in a bit of a mess.”

I looked at Stephen and he blushed. Only three minutes, I thought. Fuck me, she must have been good and it's just as well they are married.

My name was called out with Sandy. We both unrolled our papers and Sandy decided that I should go first.

“Make something wet,” I read aloud.

Sandy grinned. “You have a lot of options,” she said.

I pushed Sandy onto the bed and sat at her side. I placed my hand on her red dress and I pulled it up, along her legs. I slid my hand underneath and felt her stockings and carried on up until I reached the top of her thighs. Sandy parted her legs for me.

I was not expecting such wanton behaviour from my host, but here she was. I began to feel for the edge of her knickers but discovered that she didn’t have any on. I slipped my finger slowly over her slit and found that she was already wet. My finger dipped inside. All the time I watched her eyes and she stared back, watching and gauging my reaction.

“A wet finger,” I said as I pulled it out and presented it to her. Before I could do anything she sucked on it.

“My turn,” she said. “Obtain a measurement.” She didn’t say anything else.

I watched as she walked to the dressing table and took something out. Sandy dropped it on the bed and then unbuckled my belt, undid the top button of my trousers and unzipped them. She pulled both my trousers and briefs to the middle of my thighs and started to stroke my cock. It was already at half-mast following my fingering of Sandy's pussy.

Sandy stroked me and my cock grew but it wasn’t stiff enough for her. She engulfed it with her mouth and sucked on it in a rather horny and erotic way. My cock twitched about four times as she sucked its head and then licked all the way down to my balls. She released her grip on my cock and it sprang up, vertical and stiff.

Sandy reached behind her, grabbed the retractable tape measure and extended it along my length. “Eight and a quarter inches,” she announced and, with that, walked out of the room, tape measure rolled up in her hand.

Outside Robert asked a question and Sandy told him the task. I saw Robert just shake his head. Sandy then unrolled the tape measure to the required length. “It took some work though,” she grinned.

“And you, Roger,” asked Stephen.

I licked my finger as Sandy had done earlier. “I had to make something wet,” I said.

The last round of participants was approaching fast. It was about midnight when Jenny and I entered the naughty room. Jenny encouraged me to read my instructions first.

“Taste something,” I read aloud and watched a broad grin spread over her face.

I walked towards Jenny. She had her back to the bed and I didn’t even consider whether I should or shouldn’t do it... I pushed her back onto the bed. Her legs opened as she fell and, from where I was standing, it seemed she had reached her most natural position.

“I suppose you're not wearing knickers either,” I said.

Jenny just grinned as she hiked her dress up and opened her legs wider. “I have no hair either,” she replied.

Her slit looked wonderful. Her black stockings stopped close to the top of her white thighs and shaved pussy. I dropped to my knees and kissed her leg just above her knee. I then kissed higher and higher until I could smell her sweet scent. She was positively dripping with excitement by the time I touched her lips with my tongue.

Jenny let out a loud gasp as I flicked my tongue over her pussy and onto her clit. I stayed on her clit a little longer and she was breathing heavily and pushing her pussy into my face. She wrapped her hands around the back of my head and started to pump her pussy into my face.

“Lick the little fucker,”she cried, pulling my head into her. She wanted my tongue on her clit and I did exactly as she wanted, occasionally letting my whole tongue slip over her wet pussy lips and into her cunt. Every time I left her clit she would complain and tell me to lick it. Eventually I stayed on her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

Jenny hit the roof.

She was pulling my head into her as she fucked herself on my mouth. She let out a loud groan and then an audible scream as her orgasm took over.

I wasn’t sure how long I was between her legs but she seemed to cum quickly. It was awesome to watch, feel and taste how she reacted to my tongue.

She eventually propped herself up on her arms. “My turn,” she said and opened her piece of paper. “Obtain a first,” she read aloud.

I looked at her dumbfounded. “Is there something you haven’t done?” I asked. She nodded, but I didn’t believe her, not fully.

With that Jenny twisted herself on the bed and shoved her arse in the air. She looked over her shoulder at me. “Get your cock out,” she said matter of factly.

My trousers and pants dropped to the floor yet again. My cock, stiff and pointing upwards, was ready for anything.

“Fuck it into me,” she instructed. I pointed my cock at her pussy and pushed it forward. It slipped in very nicely which earned a pleasurable moan from her lips.

“This can’t be a first for you,” I suggested as my cock slid all the way up her cunt.

“That’s because you’re fucking the wrong hole,” she said.

I stopped. Jenny looked over her shoulder once more and told me to fuck her arse.

I withdrew from this wet and warm pussy and I placed my cock right on her anus. Jenny pushed backwards towards me. I pushed forward and without much effort my cock slid all the way into her arse.

Was this really a first for Jenny?

I was hoping not to cum in there but the tightness and naughtiness of the whole situation was too much for my feeble mind to bear. I was going to spurt. I fucked her as gently as I could, thinking I could hold back. I don’t think I ever had a chance to hold back. Not one.

In less time than it took Jenny to cum on my tongue, my cock was spurting up her arse. Jenny never came and once my breathing had calmed down I slipped my cock from her.

We got dressed. Well, to be fair, all Jenny did was straighten her dress.

Back in the lounge, everyone looked at us, wondering what we had got up to in the time we were in there.

Jenny looked at her husband Mike and made a sign of her finger sliding into a hole made by her other hand. I saw the action, and I saw Mike smile.

Jenny then asked Melissa for a tissue which she then passed to me, “That’s for your face, it’s awfully wet,” she said. That left no doubt about what I did in the naughty room.

Melissa and I left the party at about one in the morning. On our way out she asked what Jenny had got me to do. I told her but I wasn’t expecting the response I got.

“Fuck, I wish that was me in there instead of Jenny," said Melissa. "She’s such a lucky bastard at these parties. And, just for the record, that was not a first for her.”

I knew from that moment that Melissa and I were going to be great friends and possibly even lovers.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments