Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Threesome

"My girlfriend and I do extra time with a hunky soccer player"

46
37 Comments 37
33.2k Views 33.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
I’ve been steady with Laura for nearly two years now and we have a very close bond. We are as much buddies as anything but we are close and don’t have any secrets. We are both openly bisexual, but prefer girls for lots of reasons. Despite swinging both ways, guys have been few and far between of late. I just haven’t gone out of my way to seek male company. That all changed recently.

I guess you would describe my taste in guys as ‘fussy.’ I like them to be young, fit and cute; but manly. I can’t abide blokey, know it all types who think they are God’s gift to women. Give me a sensitive well-hung man and I’m happy. Living in a more affluent part of a soccer city, there is no shortage of hot, fit guys nearby, including one or two really big names. That’s how I got to know Tommy (not his real name.) Tommy is tall with short dark hair and cute brown, puppy dog eyes.

A friend of Laura’s was a friend of someone at Liverpool FC and I managed to wangle a ticket in the VIP box at a home game last autumn. I can’t stand soccer but it was free and I was fed and given complimentary drinks and the atmosphere I have to say, was really good. The fans have a good voice and really get behind their team. Anyway, after the game I was introduced to one or two players including a certain famous player, whom shall remain nameless.

Tommy is not in the first team but part of the squad I guess. He is 21 and hopes to get a substitute role for a home game soon. He is exceedingly fit and has a proper six pack and everything. He’s toned too without being muscly. We became quite good friends and he has helped me in my little allotment with laying the paving slabs and so on. We have been for a drink but we have thus far our friendship has been firmly of a platonic nature.

He had promised to dig part of my allotment where I wanted to grow some veg and silly me forgot. He turned up at the arranged time, while I had only been up for 10 minutes. I was still in my pyjamas and he got quite an eyeful when I let him in, as my top had become unbuttoned half way down. I’m not quite certain how much he saw but it clearly had an effect, as he was soon shielding his equipment, to protect his embarrassment.

I had gathered already that he wasn’t dating anyone and he had never made a pass at me, maybe because he knew about Laura or was just too nervous. He is quite shy and self-effacing, which is why I like him. He has always been polite and courteous too. By the time I had met him, I had become reasonably accustomed to the language, which is not like anywhere else that I have been. The say ‘da’ instead of ‘the’ and some words are pronounced very oddly indeed. The police are called ‘da bizzies’ and to gain one’s attention they will say ‘come ‘ed!’ I was like, ‘Who you calling a cum head?’ It just means ‘come here!’ or ‘look at this!’

But I digress. I hadn’t noticed initially that I had flashed my boobs as I was still half asleep but it soon became apparent enough and I buttoned up and offered my apologies for the indiscretion, not that he minded that much – obviously.

“It’s okay Danny! No need to apologize.”

“Did I show you much?”

“Enough.”

“That much! My alarm didn’t go off, I’ll be ready in a bit. Do you want a coffee?”

“Yeah, please.”

I noticed that his eyes seemed to be following me around the kitchen and I suppose with us becoming quite good friends I had forgotten that he is still a man and I was in my pyjamas.

“Is everything all right?” I asked.

“Yeah, just not used to seeing you like tha'.’”

“My jimjams?”

“You look nice, Danny. Properly hot!”

“Awww Tommy.”

“I love your herr and everything!”

“I haven’t even brushed it.”

“I never said before, but you are really nice, Danny.”

“Thank you, Tommy. You know about Laura though.”

“Yeah, I wasn’t…”

“No, it’s cool. I like you too. You still not got a girlfriend?”

Tommy went all coy as the coffee pot began to gurgle and pop.

“No.”

“Can I ask you a question, Tommy. Just friend to friend?”

“Yeah, whatever.”

“Are you a virgin?”

“No. No! I’m norra virgin!”

“It wouldn’t matter if you were. It would be quite sweet.”

“Would it?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I won’t lie, I’m no virgin, but I’m very inexperienced.”

“I thought a fit footie player like you…”

“Well it can be like that, but I just haven’t connected properly with girls.”

“I like that you’ve never come on to me or made stupid remarks about my boobs or my bum.”

“Why do guys do tha'?”

“Some times. Not overtly, but like at the gym. It’s constant innuendo. Even shopping. Guys just stare, sometimes. Mainly the older ones.”

“No, I respect you. When I said you were hot…”

I put a hand on Tommy’s arm.

“It’s okay, Tommy.”

I handed him his coffee and I leaned against my breakfast bar and he stood there looking all fit and youthful. He was banging with testosterone and I just knew he would make someone a great boyfriend and lover. Call me forward, but I felt that it was my place to properly break him in. I hadn’t seen his wanger, obviously, but something told me he was well hung.

“What do you think about Laura?” I asked, casually.

“I only met her the once.”

“But your impression?”

“She’s lovely, obviously.”

“So, if I asked her and she was okay, would you come round and let us give you the benefit of our experience?”

“Wha!”

“For a threesome. There’s no pressure. I think you’re nice, you like me. But Laura and I come as a team. It’s both or neither.”

“Are you serious, Danny?”

Tommy’s hand had moved to cover his jeans again.

“Yes, why not?”

“Well, no – it sounds… amazing! I’m sorry.”

Tommy was suddenly like a cat on hot coals and was trying to hold his cup in one hand and shield his erection in the other. The fact he had gotten hard from the mere thought of going with me and Laura was a good sign.

“It’s fine. I’m being very frank and you’re responding accordingly. Well your little Tommy is.”

“What if I don’t last long?”

“I would be amazed if you did. Then you’ll last longer the second time and even longer the third.”

“Okay!”

“Laura is coming round after I come back from my vacation. I’ll ask her tomorrow, but she’s not had a guy for a while either, so she’ll be up for it.”

“Okay.”

“This is a one-time offer though, Tommy. So don’t go thinking there is anything in this apart from sex.”

Tommy gulped.

“Yeah, I understand. But we’ll be friends after?”

“Yes! Of course. And when you hear your mates bragging about their exploits, you can smile and nod and keep this to yourself?”

“You don’t even need to ask. I would never talk about my private life like that.”

“I know, Tommy. Just saying.”

“I wouldn’t betray you like that, Danny.”

Good ,’ I thought. To be honest if it had been different I would have let him fuck me there and then, but my Laura had to be consulted.

“I’ll go and change then. I won’t be long.”

The following day I called Laura to see how she would feel about the arrangement.

“Hey babe!”

“Hey hot lips!”

“Laura darling, I’ve got something to run by you.”

“This sounds good.”

“You know Tommy?”

“Footballer Tommy?”

“Yes. He dug my root veg plot yesterday and we were talking in the kitchen earlier.”

“Oh okay, how is he?”

“Yeah he’s good. How would you feel about him being our toy for a day?”

“Hmmm Danny!”

“I know.”

“Do you mean the full works?”

“Yeah, he’s so sweet, but I reckon he’s hung though. He just needs some encouragement.”

“You think? He’s fit, I’ll give you that.”

“I think he could show a girl a good time.”

“Do you have a date in mind?”

“Not precisely but it’ll have to be after Sochi, obviously.”

“Hmmm okay and you think he has a big cock?”

“I do. I saw the swelling. He’s so cute and lean too.”

“You’re bad Danny.”

“You can talk! You’ll be squealing when he’s ball deep you slut!”

“Ha ha Danny! Probably. I’ve got a lecture soon and now I’m all horny.”

“Sorry, wish I was there to fix you.”

“Me too.”

I’ll spare you all the mushy girlfriend talk, but the main thing was, that Laura had given her seal of approval.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran



A week or so later Laura and I were together in our apartment. We had decided to buy into the whole footie thing for a day and put on the Home kits of Liverpool FC and Everton. Being blonde like me, I thought the blue suited Laura and I hoped I looked hot in my all red. It was apparent that these strips weren’t made for girls of our attributes. I’m a 34 E and Laura is a 36 F cup. We also have quite ample butt cheeks and we did a few side-on selfies, while waiting for our guest. I was surprised how long the socks were. They came right over my knee, so I wonder if footballers roll them down. Knowing how guys love over-knee socks I was sure that Tommy would think we looked sizzling.

I had blown up some balloons and we used two bean bags as goal posts and took turns saving penalties. The thing is balloons don’t really go where you want them and it was a bit of a fiasco but with a bottle of wine on the go we were very giggly and diving this way and that, chasing after the errant inflatables.

I managed to send Laura the wrong way with my little shimmy and I thought I won but Laura said she wasn’t ready and it resulted in a bit of a wrestling contest with us rolling around on the bean bags.

The doorbell brought our little game to a conclusion and I went down stairs to let him in. I showed him in and I took my time to climb the stairs, knowing full well that he would be watching my bum wiggle in my shorts.

“Hey Tommy!” said Laura. “Show us your keepy-uppies with the balloon!”

Laura kicked a balloon in his direction and Tommy skilfully trapped it with the side of his foot and proceeded to knock it from his head to his knees. Despite the balloon wanting to float here and there he somehow managed to keep it up and we gave him a little round of applause. I put my hands around his waist and then slid one hand down over his trousers.

“Talking of keeping things up!”

Laura approached him and lifted his shirt as I cupped his tackle in my hand.

“Hmmm.. that’s a proper six-pack,” said Laura.

I could tell my supposition of Tommy’s endowment had not been erroneous and I soon had a really nice ever-growing length of cock and full round balls weighed in my palm.

Laura continued to stroke his chest and stomach and ran her other hand through his hair. I squeezed his glutes and gave a murmur of approval. He had a nice manly smell and his hair was still a little damp and I loved the way his body felt so firm through his clothes.

“Let’s get you over to the chair,” I said. “Here have some wine!”

I aimed the bottle towards his lips and he managed to drink some but mostly it went down his top.

“Oops! Better take it off!”

“And the trousers!” added Laura.

We manhandled him and I dragged off his top, while Laura unbuttoned his trousers, making sure she got a nice feel of his cock in the process.

Tommy was already quite hard by the time we had him down to his boxers and I dropped to my knees and pulled the waistband over the tip of his cock.

“Ooh Tommy! Who’s a big boy then?!”

I stroked his cock while Laura cupped his ball sack from behind and we soon had him fully hard and what a hard on it was! He was fully seven and a half inches and thick too. He had a lovely vein which curved along the top and a beautifully smooth circumcised head. I rolled my tongue along the underside and flicked his slit a few times before taking him into my mouth, giving him a few long, slow strokes between my lips.

We made him comfortable on the chair and Laura joined me, kneeling between his legs. Laura was keen to get his cock in her mouth but I wanked him slowly first, and gave my girlfriend a deep, passionate kiss and then guided his cock between her lips. As she gave him a slow blowjob, I stroked her bum through her shorts and worked my fingers between her legs, squeezing her puffy lips through the shiny fabric.

Laura and I continued to kiss and share his cock, sucking him alternately and also sandwiching the engorged head between our kisses. Tommy was making low groans of pleasure the whole time, running his hands through my hair and stroking my neck. His cock was throbbingly hard and sucking him was making me wet. It became a game between me and Laura stroking his fat, swollen dick and licking the shaft with our tongues and we were decidedly giggly and kept exchanging kisses, more often than not, his cock becoming part of our wet girly kiss.

Despite raining our attention on our guest, we never left each other alone and I was constantly teasing Laura, fondling her boobs, cheekily. The time came when we needed to get a bit naughtier and Laura and I stood up and did a little striptease for Tommy, who just gaped as he saw me and Laura get naked for the first time. Once disrobed I straddled his left leg and jiggled my boobs in his face. His hands cupped my tits gratefully and he groaned with lust as his lips sucked on my erect nipples.

Laura knelt with one leg on the edge of the chair and let him explore her wet pussy, while he sucked my boobs. His one free hand cupped my left bum cheek and I was getting hotter and hornier by the second. I wanted to feel his raging cock inside my pussy so badly. Laura leaned towards me and we kissed, as I squeezed her boobs and encouraged Tommy to suck her big, juicy nipples.

I was desperate to fuck my soccer playing friend, but didn’t want to seem selfish, when a hot idea struck me. I guided Tommy from the chair and asked Laura to lie flat on the fluffy sheepskin rug. I lay on top of her and began to kiss her neck and her face and lips, hoping that Tommy would just take advantage of the situation. I was parallel with Laura. She had her legs open with me on top, with my bum in the air and all Tommy had to do was switch between our pussies as he pleased. I know, I’m a genius!

As I snogged my girlfriend, I felt Tommy’s hands on my ass and then the delightful, aching sensation of his cock penetrate my hot little pussy. I squealed like a kitten, pressing my face into Laura’s neck, as his thick hard cock went in deep. I hadn’t had a man inside me for so long, it seemed, and I let go completely – squirming and squealing my appreciation as he fucked me fast and hard. The force of his thrusts were making me lurch forward and that just made my tits squash against Laura’s all the more until I felt him pull out and it was my girlfriend’s turn to moan. His grip remained on my hips as he fucked Laura. Her kisses became hard and intense as she wrapped her arms around me, her hot breath and loud moans echoing through my body.

I don’t know how he hadn’t come already, so he obviously had more stamina than I had thought. Tommy didn’t disappoint, putting his cock in me and Laura over and over, sometimes fucking me for a minute and then for just a few seconds. It was a position that I had never tried before but it was so erotic, because I had no idea when it was my turn for the cock or for how long I would have the pleasure.

There was something immensely pleasurable and exciting about sharing a man this way. I was able to love my girlfriend, kissing her till my heart’s content, knowing that she was getting a good seeing to at the same time and I was just so turned on by the whole thing.

Tommy’s voice was loud and urgent as he expelled his cries of pleasure. I’m glad that he didn’t hold back but fucked me and Laura hard till his balls were slapping against ass and pussy. I held Laura’s hands out flat behind her head and fantasized about tying her up, so I could play with her and drive her wild. My thoughts along with the incredible tingling, yummy sensations sent me over the edge, into ecstasy.

Tommy’s groans became more fevered and his breathing changed to that deep way that men do before they come. I am not a girl who is afraid of cum and as it was a one off, I was more than happy for him to come in my mouth. I jumped up when I had the chance and straddled Laura’s face and took Tommy’s cock into my mouth at the same time. Call me greedy – but there you go.

So there I was getting my pussy licked by Laura and Tommy’s cock, about to explode in my mouth. I was a happy bunny. I licked his cock as a little pre-cum dribbled out and I caught it with my tongue and gently guided the sticky fluid along the underside of his dick. I sucked him then, tickling his balls with the fingers of one hand while jerking him off with the other. Laura was tonguing my pussy greedily and making her own little mewing sounds, as she fingered herself at the same time. It was a wonderful climax and I sensed and felt Tommy’s orgasm seconds before it happened. His legs were wobbling and his groans became loud growls as his cock erupted in my mouth and load after load of hot spunk shot out. He had that gorgeous, sexy floral aroma and I swallowed the first load as I sat back, just a little and allowed him to pump the rest of his ejaculation over my face.

Epilogue

Tommy admitted afterwards that he had masturbated an hour before he had left his home because he was so nervous of coming prematurely. This all happened quite recently and I know he’s been busy training with the team. I hope his legs weren’t left too weak after his encounter with me and Laura, but that we have given him an extra ‘yard of pace.’ I have no idea what that means but he says it quite a lot. He’s also tried explaining the off-side rule to me, but he might as well have been speaking Albanian. Stupid game.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments