Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Release Party

18
11 Comments 11
10.7k Views 10.7k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Another hotel and another party, he would rather be home, in his own bed watching TV. Instead he was here, checking into a swanky hotel that had been chosen for the release of his breakthrough movie. He had waited so long and worked some questionable jobs to get him where he was now but still he did not feel content. He loved what he did and he was good at it. He had a talent for making a character come to life, but he hated the fame that came with it. He just wanted to work, do a good job and have people enjoy him on the screen, but he wanted to be left alone off of it. He had never wanted the hysteria that came with the fame. The money was great, finally he was able to get what he wanted without having to worry how he was going to pay rent or have enough money to eat that day.

As he walked into the lobby of the hotel he didn’t even remember the name of, he thought back to when he first came here to Los Angeles. He had grown up like so many other young boys, in a shit town in ‘Bumfuck nowhere’, but he had big dreams. He used to throw himself into every book he could find, fascinated by the characters, pretending to be them. That was his escape from the real world, where his father was always drunk and always screaming. He had never raised his hand to him more than a shove and the occasional slap. His mother usually got in the way to take the brunt of it.

At 17 his mother told him to leave. She had handed him a roll of money and told him it was time to go and find what made him happy and to make her proud. She was the strongest person he knew. All he got from his father was his looks. He was 6’3” and muscular. He had piercing blue eyes and blond hair, thanks to his Scandinavian heritage. He used his good looks to his advantage, after working his ass off in meaningless cleaning jobs and fast food joints he had scraped up enough money for acting classes and finally gotten a small part in an off-off-off Broadway production. He had been lucky that he caught the eye of a casting director and that is where it all began, small roles until he finally landed this one which finally made people remember his name and take notice of his talents. It had taken him a long time, but now he was here.

His brows furrowed like they always did when he thought of his past. He was pulled back to reality when he felt a touch on his arm. He was suddenly looking into a pair of hazel eyes, they caught him off guard. They seemed to see right through him. She smiled at him as she stretched out her hand.

‘Mr. Zac Hamilton? I am Lena Teller’.

She had long red hair and she was beautiful. She looked so at ease and that was usually not the case with woman these days. They were usually giggling or falling all over him, but not her, she was calm and confident. He took her hand and she welcomed him to the hotel and advised him if he needed anything at all, he only needed to let her know, she was the head concierge and she wanted to make sure he had the best stay possible.

All of a sudden he was no longer upset about being here. She started to walk toward the elevator and he followed her like a lost puppy. He wondered what it would be like to kiss those soft lips of hers.

He was surprised how attracted he was to her; she was not his usual type. He usually went for skinny blonds but this woman in front of him was a curvy redhead. At the elevator she pressed the up button and it opened immediately. She walked in and he followed her closely. As the door closed and the elevator started moving, he realized it was just the two of them.

They were standing side by side and he cast his eyes down towards her pretty face where he caught just a hint of a smile. The tension was there, there was no denying it. He wanted to grab her and push her against the wall and kiss those soft lips of hers. He could see her ample chest begin to move faster, this was affecting her as well. As he made his decision to grab her, the elevator doors opened and there was his bloody publicist;

“Ah there you are! I was starting to think you were not going to show. I have four interviews set up for you before the party starts. Come with me”.

It had been a long time since he wanted to hit someone, but right now he really wanted to. His publicist was looking at him impatiently, all but stomping his feet like an errant child. Zac sighed and made a mental note to fire this Asshat.

He walked slowly out of the elevator and turned around to look at Lena. Her eyes were intense as she looked at him, and he could swear she was laughing at him. She nodded at him then pressed the button and the door closed. So close yet so far away. It had been months since he has felt even a twinge of attraction for someone. Now finally when he wanted to fuck this woman where she was standing, she was slipping through his fingers. He was fuming mad and now sexually frustrated as well. He turned around and sneered at this publicist and said “Let’s get this fucking show on the road so I can get the hell out of here”.

***************************************************************

God, he was so tired. This party was draining him, all these fake people sucking up to him. No one gave a damn about him before the breakthrough of this movie. Before this role none of the rich and famous could have cared less about him. Now all of a sudden he was becoming a Hollywood ‘hottie’ with a brooding and sexy smile. He had fought for this fame and worked hard to get where he was now, but he never expected all these fake people wanting a part of him.

He had spent his night smiling at the cameras and fighting off trust fund babies that just wanted to be associated with him on TMZ and the tabloids. His publicist wanted him in the spotlight, even if it meant being photographed with some ditzy blond. She was famous and it sold magazines and made people go and see the movie.

He hated these parties and as soon as he noticed that his publicist was busy talking to some big shot producer, he escaped through the elevators and headed towards his suite. He just needed 20 minutes to calm down. He had not had a moment to himself since yesterday when he checked in.

Being in the elevator again brought his mind back to Lena. He had thought about maybe finding an excuse to call her, but there had been no time. The elevator stopped and he started to get off, but quickly stopped dead in his tracks. He slowly backed into the elevator as his publicist’s assistant was walking down the hallway, without a doubt looking for him.

He just could not face the crowd downstairs so he pressed the button for the VIP roof top patio; he already knew that his key card would allow him to get up there. He got off and walked into the reception area. He cursed out loud when he noticed the sign on the door that said “closed due to private party” on the counter. He really was not having any luck tonight. As he was turning to leave he noticed that the door was propped open with a white towel on the floor preventing the door from fully closing. He has seen that be done by the maids in the hotel when they came in to clean the rooms, so maybe someone was out there cleaning the place. He would just have to use his charms and ask them to please let him hang out there for a few minutes and catch his breath.

He hesitated only for a moment before he pushed the door open and walked through it. He had been up here a couple of times during the day and it had been full of people sitting around talking. He had been left alone up here, this place was for the VIP’s that just wanted to relax. Tonight though the place was empty and rather dark, the only thing lighting up the place was the city lights and soft sprinkle lights decorated in the big potted plants all over the patio.

He liked the feel of this place; it was big, but still cozy with big white couches and sunbeds strategically placed. You could either sit around with a bunch of people or find some privacy in the white fabric covered cabanas, where you could just relax and get away from everything and everyone.

He just stopped, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and just enjoyed the peace and quiet for once. After a few moments of complete silence he heard a low sound, a moan? He opened his eyes and started to look around. He could not see anyone, but clearly someone had snuck out here as well. He thought about leaving, but his curiosity got the best of him, he started walking towards the sound, expecting to find a couple enjoying the privacy.

It did not take long to find the source of the moans. He stopped suddenly when he saw the couple. It was not what he had been expecting, what he saw made him suck in a breath and he was sure his mouth fell open.

In front of him within one of the white sheet covered cabanas, sprawled out on the sunbed was a beautiful brunette with her legs spread apart, between them was a redheaded woman slowly licking the brunette making her arch her back off the bed. He knew he should back off and leave them alone, but this scene had already completely turned him on. If someone caught him, God forbid a paparazzi with a camera, he would be profiled as a peeping Tom.

But he could not turn away, it was too tempting, and watching them was making him really aroused. The thought of being caught was now part of the excitement. He was fairly sure the lovers in front of him were not able to see him.

The brunette was totally naked and her hair was fanned out over her head, she was very beautiful. Her skin was pale and smooth, almost like porcelain. All he could really see of the redhead was her beautiful ass dressed in black trousers. She was fully dressed as she was kneeling on the ground. He felt an urge to caress her and slowly peel of her pants.

The moans got louder and more urgent, he watched the brunette reach down with her slender hands and grab the redhead’s hair as she climaxed against her insistent tongue. The redhead slid her hands under the brunette’s ass and slightly lifted her off the bed as she pushed her tongue into her soaked pussy. The brunette’s eyes were closed as the orgasm ripped through her. He could hear the redhead moan as she kept her tongue inside. As the orgasm started to subside, leaving the brunette panting, the redhead removed her tongue and slowly licked the cum that had trickled down her thighs.

She slowly got up from her knees and started kissing her way up the brunette’s belly, not stopping until she reached the perfectly shaped breasts to take a hard nipple into her mouth. She was teasing it with the tip of her tongue as her other hand was pinching the other nipple with her fingers making the brunette moan softly. The sound was making his cock throb even more. His hand was stoking it lightly through his pants as he watched the redhead trail her lips up to the brunette’s mouth and slowly slide her thumb across her bottom lip and then cupped her face and kissed her long and passionately.

She was still fully dressed as she was lying on top to the pale and naked brunette. He finally heard one of them speak;

“Can you taste yourself on my lips Anna, you came hard for me and you taste so good”

A soft appreciative moan escaped as a response. The redhead slowly slid off to lie next to the brunette she had called Anna and started caressing her flat naked belly doing soft circular motions with her fingertips. He could finally see her face and he recognized her. It was Lena, the Concierge of the hotel. He could not believe that he had not recognized her until now, but he had not seen her face, just that wonderful ass. Anna turned her head to the side to look at Lena and with a confident smile she very gracefully straddled her. The way she was positioned, all he could see was her naked back and her long hair cascading down.

She grabbed Lena’s arms and slowly moved them over her head on the bed. She leaned down to kiss her and told her to keep her hands still and not move. She slowly started to unbutton the shirt, tracing kisses along Lena’s olive skin as it was exposed. He could see Lena close her eyes as she was biting her lip, enjoying the intimate act of being undressed.

The scene was tantalizingly erotic as Anna kissed her way down Lena’s belly until she reached down to unzip her pants and slowly pull them off and drop them on the ground. He took in the view of Lena only wearing black lace boxers and a black lace bra. Anna looked up into Lena’s eyes and said;

“Baby I have been waiting for this all day; you have been teasing me with your text’s trying to drive me crazy. Finally I get to taste you”.

He was surprised that a moan did not escape his lips as he heard her say those words. He could feel the precum seeping out into his boxers. Anna was slowly running her finger over the lace panties, eliciting a moan from Lena while she kept speaking softly;

“Oh baby I can feel how wet you are already, did tasting me do that to you?”

For a response all he could hear was a throaty moan. Anna continued moving down until it was her turn to get on her knees. Slowly she ran her hand up and down the redhead’s thighs. With her other hand she was teasing by slowly and lightly trailing her fingertip and touching her slit through the lace. He knew he should not keep watching, but he was too turned on and too involved to turn away now. He kept his eyes on Anna as she slowly started to lick Lena through the lace,

“Mmm baby I can taste you; you are so wet, so sweet”.

Slowly he took his eyes away from what she was doing and slowly traced his eyes across Lena’s body. Her hands moved from above her head and went to the front of her bra and slowly unsnapped it in the front, and her gorgeous soft breasts spilled out. He could see that her nipples were already hard as she started to play with them. He moved his eyes to her face and all of a sudden he was staring into a pair of hazel eyes. He sucked in his breath as he realized he had been caught.

He was waiting for her to scream and he was mentally preparing himself as to how to handle this situation.

EmilyDuncan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyDuncan

Instead of a scream all he saw was her smiling a little as she kept her eyes locked with his. He raised his eyebrows at her and she just gave him a small nod of recognition. Anna finally slid off Lena’s panties and tossed them on the ground next to the pants, as she did he could see for himself just how wet her pussy was. Lena was looking so sexy with her legs spread wide and only wearing an unbuttoned shirt and unsnapped bra. She kept looking at him with desire. He wanted to walk up and kiss her, but was not sure what would happen if he did. The same urge he had experienced in the elevator was happening now.

Lena suddenly closed her eyes as Anna reached down to start licking her slit up and down, teasing with the tip of her tongue, tasting and making Lena moan as she was moving her hips to meet Anna’s tongue. Using her fingers, Anna spread open her wet lips to reveal Lena’s hooded clit and slowly began to lick with her flattened tongue. The precum was soaking his boxers and he was getting uncomfortably hard. The light stroking through his pants was not enough. He would need to get some release soon, or he would go crazy.

Lena opened her eyes again and looked at him while she was getting her clit licked vigorously by Anna. She stopped biting her lip long enough so give a small smile that made him uncertain, clearly she was fine with him being there, but what was she expecting him to do. She had seen and felt the desire in the elevator; she knew that he had wanted her. Involuntarily she broke eye contact as she once again closed her eyes and just enjoyed what Anna’s tongue was doing to her sensitive clit.

The quiet moan made his blood run faster and all he could think about was how it would feel like to just push into Anna deep, as she kept licking Lena and making her scream. As if she had heard his thoughts Lena looked at him again as she slowly placed her hands on the Anna’s head and spoke with a breathy aroused voice.

“Honey, are you up for some fun?”

The only response was a moan as she kept sucking on her clit, making Lena take a breath to steady herself before continuing to speak

“Would you want to feel something hard in you right now baby, making you cum as you taste me?”

Anna looked up and licked her lips sensually and responded with a smile in her voice;

“You know I do baby, but I did not bring any toys”

She kept eye contact as she slowly inserted two fingers into her mouth making them wet before she took them out and pushed into Lena’s soaked pussy making her once again arch her back. She was grinding her hips against Anna’s fingers making her moan even more as she was hitting her g-spot. Lena finally slowed down the movements of her hips, and pushed herself up a bit looking at Anna as she pulled out her fingers and slowly began to clean them off with her tongue and lips. That sight of this and the urge he had to walk up and lick them off himself almost made him cum right then.

He thanked his lucky stars as he heard Lena say;

“We don’t need toys, we have the real thing and I do think he wants to join in on our fun”

He was impressed by Anna’s reaction, all she did was slightly turn her head and look over her shoulder. Her blue eyes locked with his. She frowned a bit, then her gaze drifted over his body and the frown turned to a pleased expression when she noticed how hard he was, it was impossible to hide the bulge in his pants. He felt like he was being evaluated. She looked him in the eyes again, then turned back to her lover and shrugged.

“Sure, I am game if you are”.

Lena smiled back at her, then slowly got up and let her shirt and bra fall to the ground as she walked over to him.

Her beauty struck him again and he could not believe this was happening. She stopped right in front of him just smiling, gloriously naked as she spoke to him;

“I think you have watched us long enough, don’t you? I think it is time for you to join us”.

Lena reached up and grabbed hold of the lapel of his suit jacket and brought his lips down passionately on hers. Her teasing tongue touched his and he felt her bite his lower lip and he could not help himself, it was like all decency and worry was just gone. He pulled her tight against him and his hands reached down and grabbed her ass pushing her into his swollen cock. He did not notice that Anna had walked over until she started to pull his jacket off his shoulders. When he finally registered what was going on, he reluctantly let go of Lena and turned around.

Anna was shorter, but had the most mesmerizing blue eyes and her skin was so pale and beautiful. He leaned down and cupped her face and kissed her softly, he could taste Lena on her lips and it made him moan and deepen the kiss. Anna started to unbutton his shirt while her tongue was playing with his. He felt Lena behind him reach down and grab his cock though his pants. He started kissing down Anna’s jaw taking small bites making her moan as he kept feeling Lena squeezing him through his pants. Soon his pants was lowered down his legs and quickly followed by his boxers making him spring free. He was so incredibly hard. Lena wasted no time; she quickly grasped him in her hand. He closed his eyes as his head fell back.

Anna dropped to her knees and ran her fingers slowly up his naked muscular thighs. Lena was kissing his back and teasing his skin with her tongue, slowly stroking his engorged cock at the same time. He looked down and straight into Anna’s blue eyes and she took him into her wet mouth.

He took a deep breath and prayed he would not cum to quick. Anna’s tight lips wrapped around his throbbing cock, taking him deep until he could feel the back of her throat, then slowly she pulled him out and started teasing him with her tongue. The sensations he was feeling were amazing. The soft kisses on his back, the hand stoking and squeezing his cock and then the wet tongue licking his most sensitive spot on the tip.

This was a fantasy come true, but even better than he could ever have imagined. If this kept going, he was going to cum in Anna’s mouth and he was not ready for that yet. He leaned down and put his hands on her shoulders and reluctantly pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled. She got up from her knees and reached over to grab Lena’s hand. They both walked over to the sunbed. Anna reached up and cupped Lena’s face in her hands and slowly stood up on her toes to kiss her sensually.

Watching them was so intoxicating, he watched as Anna slowly pushed Lena down on the bed so she was lying on her back. With her hands on Lena’s thighs, she slowly made her spread them wide. He could see Lena’s shaved pussy and he wanted to taste her so bad at that moment. Anna got up on her knees between Lena’s legs; from where he was standing he could see her beautiful ass clearly.

He saw how wet she still was, she looked over her shoulders and gave him a look that spoke loud and clear as to what she wanted him to do, he smiled back at her and started walking towards them. Anna looked at Lena and smiled. She reached up over Lena and put two of her fingers into her mouth, asking her to suck them. Lena took each finger and sucked it in all the way into her mouth and slowly pulled it out, biting the fingertip and looking right at Anna. His cock was pulsating as and he grabbed Anna’s hips as she slowly brought down her fingers to Lena’s wet pussy. She slowly inserted the fingers making Lena moan out as she did. Anna licked her lips then bent down to take Lena’s clit into her mouth.

He took his throbbing cock into his hand and slowly started to trace it along Anna’s slit. She was so wet and she started moving her hips as she felt the tip of his cock teasing her clit. He slowly moved back and forth enjoying the slickness of the slit. He slowly pulled out a bit and moved the head to the opening and slowly started to push in. He heard her moan as he did this. His was slowly pushing all the way inside. He was grinding his hips closer to her as he placed his hands on the small of her back.

His eyes locked with Lena’s as he slowly moved in and out of Anna. This desire was clawing at him as he had his cock buried deep inside this beautiful woman while she was licking Lena. He wanted to kiss Lena again and feel her soft lips, but he could not stop what he was doing. Anna was so tight and wet around his cock; he started moving faster as he heard her moan. She was moving her fingers slowly inside of Lena; curling them and pressing them against her g-spot.

The sight of them in front of him and their moans were driving him crazy. His cock was throbbing and feeling Anna’s pussy getting even tighter on him made him want to cum, but he was not ready for this to be over yet. He pulled out and heard her moan out of frustration.

Lena was arching her back as Anna was moving her fingers faster, as he was watching her he saw her close her eyes, her mouth partly open, moaning loud as Anna was sucking on her clit, getting her closer.

He could see the moment it started building inside her. Her hands were grasping the sheet on the sunbed as she let out a scream. He could hear Anna moan as Lena was coming against her tongue, tasting her and licking up her cum. He walked over to lie down next to Lena. Leaning in he kissed her neck as she was shivering and breathing fast. She smelled so good, so seductive.

He looked down towards Anna and she was licking her fingers slowly tasting Lena’s cum. She licked her lips and smiled and said;

“Lena, it is your turn to feel his amazing cock, you are going to love it”.

Lena turned her head and looked straight into his eyes. She leaned in and touched her lips to his; her tongue teasing. She bit down on his lower lip making him moan. She placed her hands on his chest pushing him onto his back and then straddling him. He could feel the heat from her pussy. She did not take him inside, just kept teasing him, rubbing her wet slit over his hard cock making him groan. If she kept this up; she was going to make him beg. His hands went to her hips as she bent down and started sucking and biting on his earlobe making him shiver.

The desire inside of him was getting intense; he needed to be inside of her now, to feel her. As on cue he felt Anna’s hand grab his cock in-between him and Lena, and she started to guide it into Lena’s still wet and hot pussy. He dug his fingers into Lena’s hips as she sat up and took his cock all the way inside of her. Fuck, she was so hot and tight. She sat perfectly still, he started to move his hips and he heard himself beg “please”. Lena bit her lip and slowly started to grind her hips onto his cock. As he felt her pussy squeeze on him, she stated to move faster, putting her hands on his chest.

Anna kneeled next to Lena, slowly running her hands up her belly up to her breasts and started teasing her nipples making her gasp. As Lena sat up straight, Anna bent down and took one nipple into her mouth, biting it and teasing with her tongue. Lena was moving faster on him and she was so tight, but he wanted to taste Anna. He put his hands on Lena’s hips, urging her to slow down to give him enough time to catch his breath. He looked at Anna and said:

“I want to taste you while she fucks me”.

She bent down to kiss him and to whisper in his ear;

“You want to make me cum with your tongue, while my girlfriend fucks you?”

All he could do was moan in response.

Anna straddled his chest, facing Lena. His hands grasped her hips to steady her as she lowered herself onto his face. His tongue slowly licked along her slit as he felt Lena start to grind her hips on his pulsating cock again making him moan into Anna’s pussy. Anna reached forward and cupped Lena’s face and started to kiss her deeply as he started sucking on her clit. Lena was taking him deep into her tight pussy. She was moaning against Anna’s lips.

He could feel himself getting closer as his hips were pushing up meeting Lena’s thrusts. As she started building she leaned back and placed her hands on his thighs as her head fell back. At the same time, Anna leaned back and gave him better access to her wet pussy. He was licking her clit and she started to moan louder as she got wetter. He could not get enough of her sweet taste. He felt Lena get tighter and heard her moan out loud as she started climaxing, feeling this pushed him over the edge and he felt himself getting harder as he started to cum, filling her hot tight pussy with his cum.

As Lena was still milking the cum from him, he inserted two fingers into Anna’s tight pussy. He heard her gasp as she soaked his fingers while pushing on her sensitive g-spot. Lena reached down and started to rub Anna’s hard clit as his fingers were moving faster and faster. As she started to explode he could feel her gushing over his face and down his chin. He loved the taste of her and kept licking her soaked pussy as she was shaking and breathing hard. As she was coming down from her orgasm, he slowly removed his fingers and leaned up to give a light bite on her ass. She giggled and got off and kneeled next to him. She reached for his hand and started licking the fingers that had just been inside of her.

Anna turned her head to look at Lena; she had gotten in-between his legs and was running her hands up his thighs while looking up into his eyes. She slowly bent down to take his still semi hard cock into her mouth and began to clean him using her tongue and lips. She moaned as she tasted the mix of their cum. He could feel himself starting to throb again inside her mouth.

He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his cock and fingers being licked and sucked by the two beautiful women that had just given him the fuck of his life.

He had come up here looking for 20 minutes of peace and quiet; instead he had just had one of his fantasies come true, maybe this fame thing was not so bad after all.

(Big hugs to Racking, Handsome1 and Elitfromnorth for helping me with editing the story. It turned out so much better with your suggestions and ideas)

Published 
Written by Saga
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments