Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Revenge Of Anna

"Anna gets cheated on, so time for revenge..."

10
0 Comments 0
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

This is a story about a woman scorned. A not so tall tale about revenge. This is the story involving a pretty girl, college, stereotypes, and sports. This is the revenge of Anna.

As Anna put on her lip gloss, red was the color of her choice. Red was also one of the school colors. She showed off her lipstick as she puckered her lips in the mirror. Red was also the color of jealousy as Anna rocked her hips in her dress that showed off her legs and her assets. She knew she looked good in it. Anna was a kind girl. A sweet girl. She was exceptionally smart. She also happened to be a sorority chick. She began to get tired of the “hot sorority chick” trope when boys look at her and think...

"You're a freak, ain't you?"

She hated that tired, perverted trope about sorority girls. Even though it had its perks. She wasn't like those other bitches. She arrived at the game. The home team was losing 14-0. The starting quarterback went down a play later with an injury. As the talented quarterback limped off with a sprained ankle. Then, the back-up came in. They called him the “most likable on the team.” Anna knew him as her ex-boyfriend.

At the game, she said exasperatedly and slightly tipsy, “Why the fuck are we losing?!"

She saw his number on the field. It all came back to her instantly.

Two weeks earlier.

Anna was coming back from classes. She texted her then-boyfriend, who was getting out of practice. Hey, handsome.

She had a slightly mischievous smile on her face. Her then-boyfriend typed back quickly. What’s good, babe?

She was the teasing type. Not slutty. As she sashayed, she typed. When you coming to see me? Got something for you… She attached an emoji to it.

Sure enough, he typed back quickly. What?  She took a quick selfie of her top, showing off her cleavage. She pulled down her top to tease him a bit.

I’m getting a massage! Don’t make this become a happy ending… be there soon all right? He texted with a blushing emoji and eggplant emoji attached.

Anna giggled. His name was Kyle, the backup quarterback. All her sorority sisters were mystified on how she got her. Vice versa for Kyle. Almost all the dudes on the team thought sorority chicks were pretentious and slutty. They had been going strong for a few years until this happened.

She was finally making her way back to the building when she saw Kyle’s car.

“Wait a minute,” she said. She looked in the car.

“Oh… keep sucking… Keep sucking… Holy shit.”

They both looked up.

“What the fuck?! Who is this bitch?”

Kyle, the backup quarterback of the beloved football team was getting oral sex from one of the girls in sports medicine.

“Fucking Kyle,” she said to herself. Little did she know; she was being watched by boys who wanted to win in their own way. She quickly put out her disdain for her ex and watched her beloved team.

Red was also the color of passion. Touchdown after touchdown, her beloved team eventually made up the deficit. As Kyle ran for his life to the end zone, she jumped for joy with her friends as it happened. Anna had conflicting feelings as he watched Kyle celebrate with his teammates. He looked back in the student section for a split second hoping to spot her, then went back to the side lines. The home team prevailed and won in dramatic fashion. She looked back when Kyle was looking for her face. She spotted her revenge in the form of frat boys. The boys were almost staring at her, waiting to pounce, as her breasts bounced. She smiled at them. They smiled back.

The boys looked like frat bros. Easily not her type. They were waiting on her. After the game, they had a collective look of hunger on their face that could not be mistakable. The bros were easily drunk. They looked at her plump rump sashaying in the distance.

They struggled to keep it in the pants, saying, "Look at her, asking to get fucked."

They rolled up on her in a slightly used Hyundai.

They asked her suavely, “Baby girl, do you need a ride?"

She respectfully declined. They asked again. She decided against it.

All of a sudden, she mentally said, “Fuck it.”

“Hey, you know what, boys? I do actually need a ride,” she said.

“Hey, baby girl, what’s good?" the driver said.

“Why don’t you go chill with us in our hood?" another one remarked.

“Um, about that… you do know me, right?” Anna said.

“Yeah, you’re Kyle’s chick,” the driver said.

“The one that’s in the sorority full of…”

“Stop,” Anna said. “Kyle’s my ex.”

They all tilted their heads. Two of them had their hands on her milky thighs. Tears in her eyes, she realized they still had that predatory look.

Nearly crying, she said to them, “Take me to your frat house. I want you all to fuck me. Fuck my brains out,” she said, biting her lip.

“Damn, baby girl, hell hath no fury, huh?” one said. “Remind me not to get a slut like this one.” The car made a U-Turn and zoomed toward their frat house.

“Yeah, are the rumors true?” Another one continued.

“What rumors?” Anna said.

“That, you know… sorority chicks are some freaky in bed.”

“I guess you’ll find out,” Anna said. “Hell hath no fury indeed, bitch,” Anna said to herself.

“And we want to see it too,” the driver said.

When they got to their frat house, the bros didn’t even wait. The bros pounced like animals. They were hungry. They were lusty. They saw red. The color of her bra and panties were matching red.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

"Oh, you're a sexy little slut, aren't you?" One bro said while groping her breasts.

“Holy shit, you are hot!”

“Fuck!”

All three were hard. Anna grazed the groin of the driver. She started jerking him off through his shorts.

"Mmm. You like it? You like that dick? How about a real one?" another said as he dropped his pants quickly revealing his throbbing erection.

She looked at it, slightly taken aback at its size. Anna carefully handled his throbbing dick and started sucking gently. She started to think that they were fighting for her attention. It felt good for once to her. She started jerking off the driver’s erection, alternating, sucking, and spitting on both of their penises. Until the third bro came into play. The third bro she could tell was very subconscious about his dick. Anna smiled at him and rubbed on his crotch reassuringly. She could already tell he was lacking by the touch. Was he a virgin? She didn’t know. Most likely. She took it out. She moisturized it, then jerked it off with care. She was now sucking and/or jerking off three men at the same time. Was she now the sorority slut that she hated?

“Mmm. Good slut,” the driver said. “Bend over. Let’s see that ass of yours.”

The driver aggressively bent over Anna.

“Mmm! That ass looks wonderful! We got a good one here, boys!” the driver said before slapping her ass cheeks. Anna let out a moan of pleasure.

“Was that a moan I heard?” He slapped her plump rump again, feigning that he couldn’t hear. She moaned again. “I think our little slut likes it.”

The driver of the car lowered her red panties. He sniffed them.

“Oh, yeah! We got a good one!”

He was the first to enter her wet, tight treasure from behind.

“Ah… Oh, shit, oh shit!” she moaned.

“Fuck her mouth, Connor,” he instructed. Connor was the more well-endowed one. Connor smiled with glee as he looked her in the face. She licked her red lips and started sucking vigorously.

“Holy shit!” Connor said.

“Ryan, I got something special for you,” the driver and leader said as he was fucking Anna.

“Ugh. Ugh…” she moaned with a mouth full of dick. She noticed the only one left was the less endowed one. She started to realize Ryan was a virgin when he said:

“I’m saving her ass for you, rook!”

She never got fucked in the ass. She never thought of it. Kyle never did it. Though her ass did get a lot of looks.

The two groped like hungry animals at her breasts. The vigorous sucking soon turned into deepthroating. Connor said to Anna, while grabbing her face:

“Look at me. Look at me.”

Her gentle eyes were determined and vengeful. Connor knew it.

“Take those dicks right, take them!”

The two switched, but not before the leader did something special. He went onto his knees, and slapped her ass again.

“Our slut has a glorious ass, doesn’t she?”

He began to put his tongue on her tight virgin hole. A small moan escaped her lips.

“You like your ass eaten? Huh?” He slapped it again, as he rimmed it.

“Yeahhhh…”

“She’s yours, rook.”

Ryan was now getting ready to fuck her ass while the leader and Connor was getting sucked off. Ryan carefully entered her. Anna screamed, half in pain, half in ecstasy. She looked back reassuringly to him. He thrusted.

“Ugh.”

He started thrusting repeatedly. It made her moan in pain. But it hurt so good to her.

“Ugh! Ryan, fuck this ass! Fuck me right in the asshole!”

He slapped her ass again. Ryan started to pull her hair for leverage.

"Ooh, tag me in. This is getting good!”

"Look at the sorority slut, taking some dick. We have a good one here."

“Shit, I’m about to cum. I’m about to cum…”

Anna looked back at Ryan and said, “Cum in my ass.”

And he did.

“Oh, my entire…” Connor started, incredulous.

“Fuck me,” Anna said. “I want you both.”

And they did. One fucked her in the ass, the other did her from behind.

“Ugh! Ugh! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Anna said, grabbing and scratching at the wall. “Fuck this pussy! Fuck it!”

And when they were done, the driver came in her and Connor came on her face and chest.

“Damn, baby girl, mmm.”

“Oh, boys…” Anna called. The boys jerked their heads.

“Can one of you get my phone for me, please?”

All of them looked at each other.

They were all satisfied. After their sexual escapade, they dropped her off at the Village dorms. Before she left the car, Ryan asked her:

“Hey, Anna, thanks. Sorry about Kyle. What happened? Can I ask?”

“Yeah, um… Kyle cheated on me with a masseuse bitch. She was sucking his dick.”

“Yeah, you deserve better.”

“Hell, yeah, you do!” Connor said.

“He doesn’t even play! Well… until now.” Ryan said. She smiled sadly.

“My sentiments exactly,” the driver said.

“I’m sorry, what was your name? You never said it,” Anna said.

“The name’s Trevor. You, baby girl?”

“Anna.”

“So, Trevor, Connor, and Ryan. Sweet boys. Sorry you had to see me like that.”

“It’s ok. I’m a freshman so it’s good for me to see this stuff,” Ryan said.

She giggled.

“Bye, boys!” She said louder than usual. She looked up at the night sky. She smelled their scent still on her. Anna got out her phone. She opened her videos. It was a short video of all of them after sex. She still had cum on her, licking it off in the video. She sent it to Kyle, with a simple message. Hell hath no fury.

She started sobbing uncontrollably.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors