Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shortcut

"A young woman has fiery sex with four men at once."

14
1 Comment 1
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
There was an alley that shortened Kayla's walk by ten minutes when she went from her house to the store.
To be more precise, it was her uncle's house. She was living with him while she was in school.

She could take the long way and stay on the sidewalk by the street, but the alley was quicker and more fun. Who doesn't like to kick around in an empty alley?
Only lately it wasn't always empty.

One morning, almost noon, she could hear voices as she came around the curve. There were four guys gathered on one side talking, leaning, spitting, one was smoking. When they saw her they went silent.

She walked with a strong steady step and gave them a quick glance as she passed.

"Morning," without making eye contact.

After she was a few yards past them she heard a low groan and a quiet voice behind her say, "Holy shit, would I like to have a piece of that."

When she walked back home the men were gone, just some cigarette butts left on the ground where they had been standing.

After that first day they would appear maybe two or three times a week, but sometimes not at all for a couple of weeks or more. Kayla got really pissed at them when they disappeared for such long periods.

On the days they were there she knew they were staring at her. They didn't try to hide it. And they didn't try to hide their erections either. It was as if they wanted her to notice the lumps and bulges, the places where they were almost poking through their pants. Like male wildlife strutting their extravagance trying to attract a female.

She wasn't attracted to any of them particularly, but the idea of an entire group of men getting hard when she walked by? Thinking about that took her imagination to gang-bang places and had her slipping her hand down her panties all hours of the day and night.

Kayla had done multiple fucks a few times, pretty much just one guy after another, but the thought of taking on this dog pack was different somehow.

For the first time ever she pictured herself doing things she'd seen only in porn videos---sucking two cocks back and forth, or riding one guy while pulling two other cocks and sucking a fourth one all at the same time. Shit!! The wildness of it all had totally captured her imagination. Just the idea of how much cum four guys could unload made her pussy gush.

But the persistent fantasy, the one that kept her awake at night was an image of sweet little Kayla on her hands and knees taking one cock in her mouth while getting screwed from behind.

Some of the orgasms she had during all that fantasizing were fucking cataclysmic.

***

As the weather grew warmer Kayla started wearing her summer clothes, regularly appearing without a bra in tiny tank tops, t-shirts, and crop tops.

Day after day the jaw-dropping shape of her full round breasts with her nipples apparent through thin fabric left the men gasping like beached whales and hardened their pricks like quick-setting cement.

The ass-defining short shorts and the halter tops that allowed the men a full view of the sides of her bouncing tits were enough to give a dead man an erection.

The guys were in the alley every day now and had become vocal. They had filthy mouths, making every sort of lewd comment, and she loved it. Always laughing, and sometimes flashing them a conspiring smile, she was still careful never to make eye contact with any of them.

***

Ten a.m. and it was already pretty hot outside. Kayla picked out a flimsy white tank top and a tight faded black mini-skirt that wasn't really much of a skirt but more like a tube-top for your ass. She slid into her pink flip-flops and stepped out into the sunshine.
Putting her hair up as she walked, she cut across the grass to take the shortcut through the alley.

Things were quiet and she didn't really have much to think about, so the summer sun lulled her into a hazy lazy state of mind. She walked with her eyes closed listening to the pop pop pop of her flip-flops as she entered the alley.

***

They saw her coming around the curve toward them. Cock teaser. The gorgeous bitch had been dangling herself under their noses for weeks. The hotter the weather got, the hotter she seemed to think she was.

Look at her today, hardly even had her tight little ass covered. Long naked legs and bare feet. There wasn't enough of her shirt to cover all her belly and you could already catch the sun glinting off the piercing in her navel.

Among the four of them they had drunk two six-packs in the last twenty-five minutes. They hadn't discussed anything, didn't need to. In their collective mind they were in unspoken agreement that this was going to be her lucky day.

***

The little black skirt was gone, and the thong underneath it was gone too, on the floor over somewhere near where they came in.

One guy, the one with that goofy fucking cowboy belt, had been in her for all of ninety seconds before his jizz let fly right when he popped out of her.
The second one, the one with the pierced eyebrow and the blonde ponytail had strong, well-developed tattooed arms that kept her thighs pushed wide apart while he fucked her hard. He couldn't remember the last time he got laid, and oh God! her pussy was wet and tight as he slammed her and slammed her and slammed her.  Kayla moaned loudly and grunted with him as his big ball sac slapped her ass, and his prick, all shiny and wet, kept disappearing up in between her legs. 

"Fucker!" she yelled at him three or four times.

She was giving him a damn good screwing.

Suddenly he pulled out, jerked himself viciously with a reddening face, then growled loud and long as he ejaculated, his thick cum arcing and hitting her shaved pussy before draining down into the crack of her ass.

"Fuckin' A!" shouted one of the others, watching the cum fly.

Kayla was struggling to keep her head raised and goddam! the sight of his cum in the air startled her and riveted her attention.  After his final shot she was still watching, hoping for more.

She was still so fucking turned on by the way they had man-handled her. Being held up off the ground and having her little skirt stripped away by all those strong rough hands while she pretended to struggle against them, cooing and whimpering, had been sexually thrilling.

When the ponytail guy got out from between her legs things slowed and calmed a little, like nobody was sure what to do next. Then after a few seconds she started yelling at them to get their big cocks up 'cause she wanted more.

"What the hell do you think I've been wiggling my ass at you guys for?"

"Well don't get mad, sweetheart,"  said the smoker as he stroked his 7 inches of dripping granite. 

"Stick your dick in her mouth, go on, she'll probably bite it off for you!"

They all laughed the loose, stupid laughter that comes with beer on an empty stomach.

She roared, "Shit, I've been to parties where I did more guys than you bunch of losers.  Fuck you!  Fuck all of you!"

That got everything quiet.

The tallest one, the one with the really good hair, got right in her face and said quietly through beer breath, "Don't call me a loser, little girl.

DeisyHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeisyHarris

Don't ever call me a loser."

He raised up and opened his pants. He had a big cock and it was about halfway hard.

"You want this or not?  You've been prancing around for weeks acting like you want some, so you want it or not?"

Kayla was listening. Watching and listening.

"You know what I think? I think maybe all you are is just long legs and sexy little clothes. I bet you wouldn't even wiggle if you had this big stinger in you."

He started zipping up, "Let her go.  She's never done this, she doesn't know how to really fuck.  Let her go."

His cock was about to disappear into his pants.

Kayla stood in front of him wearing nothing but her tank top, looking amazing and feeling hornier than she had ever felt in her life.

Her breasts were swelling and her nipples were standing out. Her stomach with its pierced navel guided the eye down to her smooth pussy with its delicious folds, already clearly wet.

And her ass, that ass they had stared at for weeks now was perfection begging to be punished.

She reached into the top of his pants and took his big dick in her hand.

"I've never heard anybody call it a stinger before. Everybody just always says cock."

The two of them having a staring contest, she began to pull him slowly and he responded immediately by coming to a full erection.

"So does it really sting, or what?" Her pleasant voice was completely calm, smart-assed, challenging.

"You decided you want to find out?"

"Fuck yeah, are you kidding?" Taking control like she always did, even her grip was firmer.  Her eyes were boring holes through his and on deep into his brain.

She looked around at each of the guys and spoke loudly, assuming command. "You better give it to me good or I'll have your balls in a jar under my bed."

It was quiet.

"With all the other ones I've got already." She half-way laughed as she finished the sentence, letting them share the joke and making it clear she was ready to play.

Kayla turned to her man's face. He was the first one of them to have direct eye-contact with her and the kindling that had been smoldering for weeks finally burst into flame. All that pent-up horniness that had compounded upon itself raged through the room and they all pretty much lost control of themselves.

Kayla grabbed her guy by the back of the neck, pressed her open mouth to his and immediately began sucking his tongue. He pushed his jeans down with both hands and yanked off his shirt while she pulled his cock steadily, long and hard, twisting him each time she pulled.

Warm hands slid up both sides of her ribcage dragging the flimsy top above her shoulders. The men felt a charge of satisfaction when she let out the smallest whimper. She and her partner separated just long enough for her top to be lifted over her head, leaving her naked.

Kissing again, he held her head while his thick tongue filled her mouth. She stroked him faster, and the men that had removed her top began to take every part of her with their hands and mouths. They lifted and massaged each breast, twisting and sucking her pale-brown nipples, gliding their hands over and around her silky stomach and her arching back.

To her surprise and delight she felt a face nuzzling itself into her ass. One of the guys was on his knees behind her pulling her apart and digging with his tongue.

She was gloriously covered with men.

Kayla fucked all four of them. A lot. They had her in so many positions that later, trying to relive the thrills, she couldn't remember them all.

And she did it: She climbed onto the man she'd been kissing, guided the head of his big cock up into her creamy pussy, and allowed her weight to lower her, rapidly sliding down the full length of his erection.
Then she reached out to either side and grabbed the two solid pricks that were pointed at her. And finally, she leaned back toward the one stroking himself, just enough to make eye contact, and opened her mouth. He quickly got up to her face and repeatedly rolled his hips forward as she ate his stiff cock, her head bobbing and twisting while she played cowgirl.

Sex was thick in the air, lusty aromas and all kinds of pleasure sounds.

Later, with her legs spread wide and floating in the air, one of the four would fuck her as fast as he could for fifteen or twenty seconds, then pull out, allowing another man to immediately shove his cock deep into her and bang away, rocking and shaking her body.

At the same time her lips were sliding all around a big hard cock---didn't matter whose, and oh god did she love giving these guys head, driving them all wild. She'd never heard such moaning and groaning.

One man couldn't take it any longer, jerking and stroking himself until he started growling and came in spurts all over her tits.
Her eyes were closed, but she felt the warm splatter hitting her and it made her pussy squeeze down hard on the cock that was in her.

The sight of her cum-covered tits was all it took to push the next guy over the edge, and he shot his load on her too. Shit, look at that! She was splashed with cum from her pussy to her chin and it was running down the side of her stomach.

It seemed like everything was heating up at once and she sucked hard on the cock in her mouth, sliding it in and out as fast as she was able, slurping her tongue all around and breathing loudly.

He was groaning now, the one in her mouth, getting close, so Kayla grabbed him with both hands and pulled short fast strokes up over the head of his cock, staying with him all the way and taking his cum in the face. She flinched, though, allowing one stray shot to skip across her forehead into her hair, causing her to laugh.

Pushing them all away from her to make a little more room, she got on her hands and knees to realize her one last fantasy.

The "stinger" was already in her mouth when the last guy grabbed her ass with both hands and drove his seven hard inches all the way in, leaning on her to get as much penetration as possible.

Over and over, rocking forward and back in a steady rhythm she slapped her ass against the abdomen of the guy behind her. Then faster. Faster still, till he was cursing and groaning and breathing hard.

She gave the greatest blow job she had left in her, and the guy standing at her face thought he was going to die for sure.

Taking cocks from the front and the back at the same time was the hottest thing she thought she'd ever done. Her pussy throbbed and its muscles contracted.
The smells and the tastes were overpowering.

Kayla threw her whole being into this final wildness, pushing and driving herself like she never had before.

When it started, she held her breath as every muscle in her lower body tightened and she began to buck involuntarily. Her eyes were scrunched as she began her high-pitched whining.

Cumming. It's cummmmming!!
God yes I'm CUMMMMINNNGGGG!!!!
Published 
Written by olderwiser13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments