Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Snow Queen

"The pact of two lesbian lovers to take revenge on men gets a little out of hand"

14
9 Comments 9
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
It was a few minutes after midnight on the first day of winter. Thick frost covered the streets. Her hurried steps in her white, high-heeled boots echoed in the silent darkness.
For the first time in her life, Nadine felt very cold.

Growing up in Ukraine, below zero never bothered her before, but tonight the chill was not coming from the air. She had a frostbite on her heart and it radiated glacial numbness throughout her body. She was supposed to spend the night with her man; the man, who was occupying her thoughts every waking hour, who was supposed to be her soul mate, the one she told all her secrets to and the one, who stood her up, yet again. Instead of spending the night in his bed doing unthinkable things between the sheets, on the floor and against the wall, she spent the evening with her friend drinking cider at the pub.

As she lit up a cigarette, she re-played their earlier conversation, when she told him, it was over. She didn't want to be loved half-heartedly and always be the one calling and texting. He was meant to be different.

'But I do care about you huge amounts,' he said, 'I'm smitten with you, darling.'

'I just don't buy your sugar-coated crap anymore,' she answered coldly. 'Actions speak louder than words, Ben and your actions or lack of them prove, you just don't care anymore.'

He was shocked and sad, but there was no changing her mind. Her heart, her feelings were shutting down, coping mechanism kicking in.

She needed a game to take revenge on Ben and essentially on all men, who ever hurt her.

By the time she reached the corner of her street the outlines of her plan were drawn.
Festive masquerade London, she typed into Google, then clicked on the most promising link.

'Katja,' she texted, 'up 4 a party?' Her phone buzzed straight away.

'Nadi, anything happened?' Katja knew her lover well.

'Just broke up with Ben.'

'I keep telling you, men are pigs. That’s why I gave up on them years ago.'

'Ok, my Londoner lesbian lover,' she smiled. 'мне нужно повеселиться - I need some fun'

'What do you have in mind?'

'This.' She sent her the link. 'I’m going to be snow queen and you'll be my snowflake princess. And we gonna play a little game.'

She struggled to find the perfect outfit, as most white dresses looked either too bridal or too costumey, but when she did, she looked exquisite in the corset type mini-dress with lots of embellishments on the front and a chiffon train, trailing behind her. Her black curls were pinned back with a silver tiara.
Katja was also wearing a mini-dress with blue details, her auburn hair in a small bun with a tinsel around it. They wore identical masks over their eyes. The pair of them were definitely show stoppers.

'So, how will you spend the holidays?' Nadine asked, chatting up a guy with reindeer antlers at the bar.

'With family, turkey. Just the usual,' he said.

Boring, she thought. 'Do you want to know, how we spend the holiday?'

He nodded.

'We are going to sip some mulled wine, then in front of the fireplace, on the sheepskin rug, my lovely little princess will eat my pussy.'

His face...'Is this some kind of candid camera?'

Nadine raised her champagne flute to her lips and smiled before taking a sip.

He simply walked away.

The girls giggled.

'What else are we going to do in front of the imaginery fireplace on the imaginery sheepskin?' Katja asked incitingly. 'By the way, sheepskin makes me itch.'

'Ok, no sheepskin then. I prefer lamb, when they are fluffy and alive anyway,' she smiled. 'I still have that rabbit vibrator, you were so keen on last time...And maybe we'll make a man watch, tied up, as an ultimate revenge.'

'You are turning me on.'

The next candidate was an elf, who was bragging about his snowboarding skills.

'That sounds like fun. I always wanted to learn to snowboard.'

'I could teach you,' he smiled showing his all too perfect, show off, rich-kid teeth.'

'And how will you, girls spend the holidays?'

'We're looking for a suitable guy to take home and make him watch our lesbian romp and maybe join in.'

He nearly dropped his egg-nog. 'You certainly got my attention. And how will you choose the lucky guy?'

Nadine raised her glass to her mouth in her well practiced seductive way, but this time Katja spoke. 'We want to find someone with a rather large dick.'

It was Nadine's turn to nearly spit her drink out. She gave her friend a shocked eye.

'You want to see mine?' he asked excitedly.

The girls looked at each other and said, 'Yes.' rather too enthusiastically.

'Up at the toilets. I stand guard,' Katja suggested.

She stood at the top of the stairs, which led to the less known bathroom area.

His little elf pants had no fly, so Nadine had to pull them down onto his knees. Then she rolled his black boxers down to meet them. His cock was average size.

'I’m sorry, not large enough,' she said.

'At least taste it. You might change your mind,' he cajoled grabbing her by her arm.

It did look delicious. And the fact that it was already rock hard, certainly helped his case.

'Just a little taste,' she said taking him between her soft, glittery blue lips. Her tiara was scratching his stomach, as her head bobbed up and down on his cock.

He put his hand on the back of her head and forced her deeper. She liked the ill-mannered treatment, but yet, she stopped.

'I said, just a little taste...Give me your number and we let you know, if you get the part.'

'I can’t believe, you just did that,' he said heading to the toilet, pulling up his elf pants, which did nothing to hide his massive erection, requiring attention.

'I need another drink,' she declared to Katja walking down the stairs.

'Did you give him a blow job?' Katja asked with mimicked horrified face.

She nodded.

'Your game is getting a bit out of control.'

'What can I say, Katja.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

I’m nothing like you; I like cocks too much. Pity, they are attached to so much heartache.

‘Don't you mind what they're attached to, just use their dicks. I'd love to see you use them and punish them.

Nadine wanted to laugh, but she realised, that her friend was being serious.

'You are a little bit sick in the head,' she laughed.

'And I'd love to see you being fucked by some giant cock.'

'Holy Jesus, Katja, how many drinks did you have exactly?'

Nadine turned her head and saw her friend eyeing up an African guy across the bar.
'Get it out of your head, Katjuska!'

'If not for you, maybe for me.'

'What?'

'You heard me right, girlfriend. And it’s all your fault. After so many years, I now want a dick in my pussy.'

'You're saying, my rampant rabbit is suddenly not enough and you need a good fuck?'

'Yes, that's exactly, what I’m saying. And I need his big black one, nothing else will do.'

Nadine saw her friend walk determinedly towards the guy, who was dressed up as a black knight. Just great, she thought, as she ordered another kir royal and watched from a distance, how her used-to-be-lesbian friend lured the guy in.

'I’ve been watching you for a while, 'said a strange voice from her left.

She peeked in his direction. He was leaning over the bar giving her a sideways glance, dressed as a rather fat Santa, hiding all his features. First she wasn’t even sure, he was the one talking, but then he continued.

'I like your games, Miss Snow Queen...It's hard being Santa, you know. It was hard enough to deliver all those toys in one night. But a few years ago, the rumour spread that naughty, bored housewives who stay up, get a good spanking from me.'

She giggled. He was funny, but also creepy, because his story meant he was not only watching earlier, but eavesdropping too.

'And do you want to know, how you'll really spend the holiday season?' he asked self-importantly.

Nadine rose her eyebrow.

'I'll be fucking you hard on all fours, while your friend can suck on my balls and eat your delicious pussy and I will taste you off her lips.'

As a perfect cue, Nadine saw her friend dashing for the door, arm in arm with black knight. She stood up and followed them. Santa behind.

When they left the noise of the club and he caught up with her, she stopped and faced him.

'Stop following me, you're giving me creeps.'

Katja and her knight disappeared between the houses and she followed them.

'Listen,' he said, 'I know what is giving you creeps,' and with that, he pulled off his Santa beard and hat.

He was incredibly handsome; probably late thirties, a few years her senior, black hair, black stubble, with the rare patch of cotton wool as a remainder of his Santa beard.

Trying to hide her excitement, she proceeded to follow her friend. She found them behind a secluded brick wall. Katja had his enormous knight cock in her mouth already. Nadine hesitated then decided to stay.

'Do you like to watch?' Santa asked. 'What's your name?'

'Nadine. I'm just standing guard.' She had no idea, why she told him her name.

'I'm Kieran,' he said. 'Are you Russian?'

'I'm Ukrainian.'

'I heard eastern European girls are a bit dirty,' he said. His suggestive grin was rather irresistible.

She peeked around the corner and saw her friend being fingered with her back against the wall, her panties down her knees.

'Do you think your friend minds if I watch, too?' He stepped closer and as if he was trying to hide behind Nadine, he glanced over her shoulder.

'Hmm, I think she is too busy to care.'

His hand reached under her heavy, layered skirt, finding the wet patch on her knickers.

'I bet you are eager to get the same treatment.'

He pushed her a bit further around the corner, to leave the street. They now had the perfect view of the other couple, who seemed quite oblivious to their presence. When she looked again, Katja was facing the wall, both of her hands high up, resting against the bricks of the wall, her pussy stretched obscenely by the giant sword of her knight.

'Oh my god,' she vocalised her surprise seeing her friend like that and finding Kieran's fingers entering her own wet hole.

Katja looked her way and bared her teeth in a larger than life grin.

'I've never seen her like this,' Nadine exhaled.

'She seems rather cock-drunk,' he observed, making Nadine smile.

'I bet I can make you cock-drunk too,' he teased, introducing a third finger stretching her pussy.

'Please.'

She couldn't take her eyes off Katja, who had the same expression as when she fed her the biggest vibrator she had, but intensified.

Kieran's hand disappeared and from the corner of her eyes, she saw him getting a taste off his fingers.

'You taste better than candy cane...hmm that gives me an idea for later on.'

'There isn't going to be a later on,' she warned.

'Of course there will be.' He took her hand and made her feel his bulge through his thin Santa pants. 'I'm sure you want this...Wow, look at your friend.'

Mr Black Knight was trying to introduce his thickness into Katja's anal passage with little luck.

'Do you like it up your ass?' Kieran asked reintroducing his fingers into her pussy, then when they became well coated with her juices, he slid his fingers upwards probing her little star.

'Fuck,' she muttered, 'Santa, you are quite persuasive. You're coming home with us.'

Published 
Written by Annie_S
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments