Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Store Party - Monday cums

"Denny is taught a few lessons."

14
4 Comments 4
15.6k Views 15.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Monday

Two days since the party, and I couldn't even recognize my world. I'd already had a semi-date with Connie. I'd had more sex in the last 2 days than the nearly 20 years leading up to it. Here I lay, 6am, wide awake thinking about the last 2 days, not to mention what today would have in store. What was my appointment a Nelly's house going to lead to. I promised myself to make no assumptions, but to be ready for anything. Nancy talked about the people she could introduce me to, nothing about sex. I tossed and turned for the better part of an hour. I heard my dad get up and head out to work around 6:30. My mom had been up before that, and left shortly after him. A normal start to the work week. I wondered if I'd ever think of anything as normal again after the last few days.

I rolled out of bed, and maybe for the first time in my life I really thought about what I should wear. In the back of my mind, I knew it was silly, but I didn't want to embarrass myself. I put that on hold and decided I needed a good breakfast. I searched the fridge and decided I needed a nice omelet. I cut up a few peppers and onions, found some olives and ham, cracked the eggs and made some toast. I flipped on the morning news and sat down to a good meal. A half hour later, the dishes were in the dishwasher, and I was in the shower. Uncharacteristically, I put on a touch of cologne. I thought it silly when I did, but I didn't take it off. I looked at the clock and it was well after 8 already. I grabbed my coat and headed out into a brisk winter morning. Technically it was still fall, but it definitely had a winter bite in the air.

10 minutes later, I was in front of Nelly's house. I rolled the car a couple houses up the street, not wanting to nave my car in front of Nelly's house in case Mike came home for some reason. I took a couple of deep breaths and convinced myself to get out of the car. I braced myself against the December wind. Walked quickly up the street and to the door. I knocked and waited. The wait wasn't long. The door opened and there stood Nelly. Her blonde hair falling softly on her shoulders. She braced against the chill and hurried me inside. She was bare footed in a soft looking sweat shirt. It was loose fitting over her slim frame. She was wearing some kind of exercise pants that hugged her small ass in a wonderful way. It held my complete attention as she trotted up the half dozen steps that led to the main level. In the distance, I heard voices chatting away.

“Are you hungry?” she asked.

“Not really, I had breakfast.”

“We just finished our workout, well Yoga.”

I was kind of hanging back, not sure what the plan was going to be. I didn't expect anyone to be there.

“Come on in. The ladies are just finishing their breakfast and chatting. Ladies, this is Denny. He's going to be helping me with a few projects around here. Just toss your coat on the chair over there.”

I discarded my coat and stepped into the dining area. “Hello,” I said a little shyly.

“You know Nancy, do you know the other ladies?”

I looked around the room nodding hello to the 5 ladies around the table. I recognized one or two, but didn't know any of them. She made quick introductions, names I wasn't sure I'd be able to connect to the faces the next time I saw them. That was due in part to the fact that I hadn't really seen their faces. Here I stood in a room of 30 somethings in tee shirts and yoga pants. Near as I could tell, there wasn't a bra present. They were a variety of shapes and sizes, but not one was in bad shape. In the middle of the table was a large bowl of fruit. I felt out of place with my button down shirt and jeans. I realized that I was the only one in the room with shoes on. The house was warm, I was pretty sure there was a fire burning in the fireplace in the family room. There was an awkward silence in the room since I'd walked in.

“Nancy, fix Denny some fruit. Girls, does anyone need anything else?”

Nancy grabbed a small bowl and scooped some fruit into it. She handed it to me leaning over my shoulder allowing her breast to brush over my shoulder. She set the bowl in front of me and grabbed a chunk of pineapple in her fingers and fed it to me. I could feel myself turning red. Being fed in a room full of women, but no one said anything. I didn't see any utensils anywhere, then realized that they were all eating with their fingers. Over the next 10 minutes there was a little chit chat, and one by one the other ladies started to leave. When there was just one lady left, Kelly, Nelly came over, picked up a piece of melon and fed it to me, slowly pushing it into my mouth and allowing her finger to enter my mouth as well.

“Kelly, this is the young man I was telling you about yesterday. Kelly lives a couple houses over, and her husband is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in town.”

Kelly was very pretty. Her facial features were a little sharp. She had dark brown hair that hung loosely half way down her back. She She had large breasts from what I was able to see.

“Hello Mrs. ______. It's very nice to meet you.” I rose and lightly shook her hand.

“My name is Kelly! It's nice to meet you too Denny. Nelly said you had lots of fun at the Christmas Party the other night. What was your favorite part?” she asked with a seductive grin directed toward Nelly.

“Never mind that!” Nelly interjected.

“Well, I should get home too,” Kelly reluctantly said. “I'm not looking forward to going back out in that chill.”

“It certainly feels like winter out there,” I said

Kelly stood up and my jaw dropped. She had a spectacular body, and the pants she had on were molded to her tight ass. She was just a touch shorter than Nancy. Her waist was non-existent! This served to make her breasts look even larger, and they didn't sag. She walked over and gave Nelly a hug and a peck on the cheek. Nancy got the same and I thought I caught a little grope, but I was trying not to stare. She walked over to me grabbed a piece of fruit from my bowl, sucked it into her mouth and slowly withdrew it.

She fed it to me whispering, “Lots of fruit! It does a body good. See you soon.” Out the door she walked. My eyes were locked on the last spot I saw her ass when Nancy came over and nibbled on my ear.

“Alone at last.”

“Take him into the family room. He can start with the project in there.” Nelly directed.

We walked down into the family room and as I thought at the far end, the fireplace was burning, a dying fire. It was a fairly large room with hardwood floors and leather furniture that had been pushed to the back and side of the room in a kind of conversation area. The open part of the room was speckled with yoga mats. The large TV stood next to the fireplace.

“Stir the fire, Denny.” I was willing to do as instructed. So I stepped over, found a medium log in the wood box and added it. Worked the fire up a bit and had it burning nicely. I had heard Nelly enter the room. I stepped back to admire my handy work for a second.

“That looks pretty good doesn't . . . “ I turned back to see Nancy and Nelly completely naked on the couch, tracing sliced fruit over each others nipples.

“You seem to be over dressed Denny. Why don't you do something about that?”

I watched as Nelly was sliding a half of a strawberry over Nancy's perfect 36c breast, then lowered her lips to capture the juice and Nancy's nipple. I could hear it pop as she pulled away. My fingers fumbled with my shirt buttons as I watched a melon slice caress Nelly's perky nipple and and orange slice teasing Nelly's navel. As I finally shed the last of my clothes I just stood watching them teasing each other. My cock was hard and pointing toward the ceiling. Nelly motioned for me to come closer and she handed me a slice of strawberry. I took it and traced Nancy's nipple as I'd watched Nelly do and quickly dropped my lips to her breast.

The leather of the couch was a little sticky with fruit as I leaned in nibbling on Nancy's nipple. Nancy pushed my head toward Nelly and I watched as Nelly traced a juicy piece of melon down and rubbed her clit with it. She left the chunk of melon sit like the cherry on a sundae. I lowered myself sinking my teeth into the melon and using my mouth to stroke the fruit between her pussy lips. My knees were hurting from the hardwood floors before I ever considered slowing down. The mats were tossed together into a makeshift mattress. My cock was stroked with a mix of fruit then devoured by both of them.

This tease was excruciating as neither of them would let me get close to orgasm. Nelly laid on her back on the cushions and Nancy and I took turns eating the fruit and her pussy or nibbled her nipples and neck. Her hand held my lips to her nipple while Nancy focused on her pussy. I could feel her nipples getting harder before her body started to convulse. She had an intense orgasm. Then we shifted, they pushed me to my back. Nancy quickly sat over my face and lowered her hot wet pussy to my mouth. Nelly teased my cock, licking, nibbling. Nancy was fucking herself on my mouth. She was so hot and wet, my tongue was flicking into her pussy,over her asshole, up to her clit when she allowed.

I felt Nelly's body sliding up over mine and her hips straddled mine. I was dizzy with lust. I couldn't wait to feel her pussy on my cock, but it didn't come. I felt nancy's pussy twitching on my tongue. My mouth was flooded with her cum. But she didn't move I felt Nelly slipping off my hips, but Nancy was gently rocking her pussy on my mouth. I could feel hands lightly stroking and tickling my cock, I think it was Nancy but don't really know. I just know there wasn't enough contact and it was driving me crazy. I gently licked and probed what I could. Then I felt it. The warm pussy slowly sliding over my cock. Very slowly, excruciatingly slow. Nancy slowly lifted herself from my face.

I was staring up at Kelly's amazing naked body. Her pussy was massaging my cock in an amazing way. I looked to the side and Nancy and Nelly were touching each other. I started to fuck up into Kelly. She rocked and rolled her hips to constantly change my angle. My hands stroked her body. My fingers tangled in her long soft hair. Nancy and Nelly were kissing and watching Kelly and I slowly fuck. I pulled myself into a seated position and nibbled those large breasts as she rocked her hips on my cock. I was close, but there wasn't enough contact to get me to cum.

This went on for a long time, and I needed to fuck. I dropped my hands under her tight ass , rocked forward and stood with her in my hands. I pulled my cock out and pushed her over the back and arm of the couch and entered her from behind. I plunged into her and fucked her furiously. I reached out to stroke Kelly's right breast. I could barely breath and the sweat poured off me, but the only thing that mattered was to cum.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

A few minutes later, I got my wish. The orgasm started in my toes and racked my whole body. I pumped hard, unable to breath or see. The long delay had made it an intense orgasm. I fell against her back, my cock slowly softening inside her silky pussy.

The next thing I knew I was laying back against the chair. A piece of melon was being fed to me. I was breathing deeply. “That was awesome,” Kelly said as she snuggled next to me.

I couldn't quite work up the energy to move. Nancy was feeding us fruit and our 4 naked bodies lay together. “You were right Nelly, I do like him.”

I looked down at my wilted cock. I couldn't really think straight. I sensed that something was happening, more than actually feeling it. I looked at Nelly's hand lightly stroking my cock and balls. Kelly leaned in and kissed me. She held my hand and lifted it to her amazing breast. I soon found her nipple. Nancy was toying with my chest, nibbling on my ear.

“This is my favorite part Kelly,” Nelly said.

I looked down and saw that my cock was coming back to life. Slowly, but it was growing. She just kept lightly playing with it and it was reviving me. Once I was back to life, Nelly eased up over me and started a slow almost gentle fuck. At first, I didn't really move much. She had control, and I was happy with that. Nancy leaned in and bit Nelly's nipple. I saw her breast stretch and pop from her teeth. Nelly groaned and I felt her pussy contract on my cock. She reached around her and slapped her ass hard, I felt her pussy pulse again. Nelly moaned and increased her tempo on my cock. Another slap of her ass and my cock was treated to and intense pulsing. Then, Nelly lifted herself off me.

Nancy reached over and just barely touched my cock. Tickling it, then stroking. She leaned in and kissed me, and my hands found her breasts. I looked over and Kelly was slipping her pants over the sexy hips. Nelly was gone. Nancy just lazily kept touching me. Keeping me going, but not in a hurry to finish. Then she would stop. Letting my cock start to soften before playing again.

“Did you see how hot Nelly got when I slapped her ass?”

“Yeah, her body really reacted to that!”

“Mmmm, she likes it rough sometimes. She likes to be slapped and told what to do. She likes having her clothes torn off. Getting tied up, made to do things good girls don't do. She loves to beg you not to do the things she wants. Do you like to play rough Denny?”

“I never really have. I guess I could get into it, but it's not really me.”

Now she was teasing my cock again, was it the 5 th , 6 th , or 7 th time she'd had me hard? I didn't know.

“She's back in the kitchen. Probably cleaning breakfast up. She's waiting to be taken Denny. She wants you to tear her clothes off and fuck her on the table. Take her. Call her a slut and make her suck your cock. Make her do whatever you want! She'll say no, but she'll cum harder than you can imagine.”

“I don't know,” I said.

“Look how hard you are thinking about it. You may not know, but it looks like this is ready. Fuck her now, fuck her hard Now!” Nancy demanded. “She wants it. Just go check. She's been naked here all day right?”

I nodded.

“I bet she's dressed in there just waiting for you. Why else would she have asked me to tell you this?”

“She wanted you to tell me?”

“We all have our fantasies, Denny. It's way more exciting if you don't have to spell it out before it happens. That's what friends are for! Now I have to go, and so do you!” She winked.

She started to get dressed. Slowly, almost seductively. Then she nodded into the kitchen.

I wasn't sure, but I thought there was now harm in taking a look. This whole morning was so surreal that I could believe almost anything. I never imagined anything that had already happened could. So I got to my feet.

“Remember, it'll be hotter if you take what you want,” Nancy whispered. “Use her hair! Make her do it!”

I walked to the kitchen door. There she stood, her back to me. She was dressed in the yoga pants again, but now she had on a thin loose tee shirt. I smiled. She likes to play rough. OK, I'll try to give her what she wants. There was some music playing in the room and she was moving her body to the song while washing the dishes. The table had been cleared. I walked quietly into the room. A bit uncertain on how to proceed. Use her hair, I remembered. I walked up be hind her and grabbed her hair lightly and tried to turn her head for a kiss. She wheeled around quickly, the back of her hand hitting my face.

“What are you doing? Where are your clothes?” she shrieked.

"Take what you want... call her slut..."It started coming back. She was going to fight. At 6-1 and 180, I knew she was no match. She was tall, but she wasn't 120 pounds. "Likes it rough."

I quickly reached out grabbing the collar of her tee. I ripped down and tore the front open. She tried to cover herself and I lunged forward grabbing her hair with my full fist this time. I pulled her to my kissing her hard and grasping her tit with my left. She struggled to pull away, breaking the kiss.

“What are you doing? Why are you doing this?”

“Shut up slut, suck my cock!”

I pulled her hair to push her to her knees. She hit my legs repeatedly, but her mouth started a tremendous blow job. I felt her hands on my thighs pushing away, and I'd pull her back with her hair. The harder and rougher I pulled, the deeper she took my cock. After a few minutes she slapped my legs, but her nose was buried against my pubes. My hand was still in her hair, but I hadn't pulled her onto my cock in minutes.

The slap reminded me of the game and I pulled her up and pushed her over the table. I pulled the tee from her shoulders down to her elbows. I wrapped the shirt as securely around her arms as I could and tied the ends as best I could. I ripped the pants down to the floor and was surprised to find some lacy panties underneath. I reached back up to grasp the tee at her elbows. My right hand fell to the panties and I pulled hard, tearing them. They didn't tear off clean, but they tore.

“Now you're going to get what you want bitch!” My cock was already throbbing. I rubbed it over her pussy and she was so wet. She parted her legs and lifted her ass to meet each thrust. She started a sigh but cut it off.

“Get off of me you bastard!” She gave a bit of a struggle but never really tried to break free.

“No, please stop!” Her ass pushed hard onto my cock.

My hips were on there own now, I needed to cum. She shifted her hips slightly, and I felt her pussy begin to spasm.

“Oh God, please stop! Don't cum in me you bastard!”

Her pussy was contracting and I knew I was going to cum. I used the material of her shirt in my hand to pull her from the table and dropped her to her knees. I slid to her side as my cock started to twitch. The first jet of cum splattered her cheek and down her shoulder. My hand lightly grasped her hair again, tilting her face up to me as the second jet trickled off her chin and down to her tits.

I pressed the tip of my cock to her lips and said, “Clean it off slut.”

She opened her mouth and licked and sucked. I let my hands slide from her hair. I noticed her arms stayed restrained and she was happily sucking our combined juices from my cock. I reached down and stroked her nipples. They were hard as little pebbles. My cock was too sensitive, I pulled back and popped from her lips.

“Was that good for you?” I asked, seeking approval.

I knew her body had responded, but wanted to be sure I hadn't gotten carried away.

She rocked back and fell to her side. “Get out, just get out!” she told me.

“Are you ok? Did I take it too far? Nancy said... ”

“It was great Denny! I don't remember the last time I came that hard.”

She pulled her arms loose and got up off the floor. Her cum streaked body in the tattered shreds of her clothes. “I need a shower! Can you straighten up the family room sweetie? Mike will be home soon, and we wouldn't want him to find that mess! I don't think he'd approve!” She laughed. “Might not be too good for your job security either!”

“Sure.”

Job security? What did I just do!? I hadn't thought at all! I looked at the clock, 2pm! Mike usually was at the store till after 3, so there was time.

“There's some cleaning supplies in the closet over there. Do a good job, I'll be out in a bit.”

Somehow it made sense. I helped to make the mess. My ass was on the line if Mike figured out what had happened. I went into the family room. Everything was sticky. I found some leather cleaner in the closet, grabbed a rag and went to work. I put my clothes back on as I came across them. I even went over and threw more wood in the fire, reviving it from the embers that were left. I had the couch and chairs wiped down and was mopping up the floor when Nelly came back into the room. Her hair still damp from the shower, she wore a simple tee over a pair of designer jeans. Her perky nipples again caught my attention as they poked through the shirt. She was still barefoot.

“Help me put the furniture back in place?” she asked.

“Sure.”

After we'd reorganized the furniture, she asked me to take the mats into the basement laundry room.

“Just rinse them all off and hang them down there so they're dry for the girls tomorrow. We do yoga every morning. Usually here since this room works so well for all of us. Sometimes if we have less people one of the others host.”

I'd never been in the basement before. I'd been to the house a few times before, usually with small groups. I realized I'd never sit in the family room again without thinking about today. I hung the mats and decided to snoop a little. Rather than heading back up the steps, I turned to the left and slipped down the short hall. I found an amazing recreation room with a huge bar. The ceilings seemed normal height, not low like most basements I'd been in. A beautiful pool table dominated the room, small seating areas around it. Still a couple more doors leading off the back part of the room. I didn't want to get caught being nosy, so I retreated to the steps. At the top, Nelly met me with my coat.

“Why don't you stop back tomorrow. Around the same time? We have a few things we really need to talk about, but Mike will be home soon. You'll do that for me, won't you?”

I'm sure I had a huge smile on my face. “Sure! I'd be happy to do that! Anything you'd like.”

“You have no idea,” she said as she opened the door.

I barely noticed the tone of her voice, or the bracing wind for that matter. My body was tired, but my mind was racing over the events of the day. Then slowly back to Saturday. Wow! I drove toward home, knowing I needed a shower. Then it hit me, I had a date with Connie tonight. Well, a movie anyway. I hoped.

Published 
Written by Denny62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments