Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teacher Learns A Lesson, Chapter 4

"The party continues with Erica's friends."

7
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
"Okay, it's dessert time, follow me," said Erica as she began walking toward her bedroom. Once we were all in her room, she announced, "Well, we had a nice dinner, then some fun, now dessert. In honor of our new member, who has a very nice member of his own, he's our dessert. Adam?" and she waved me to her bed.

I laid down, my bare cock ready for whatever may come as Erica produced two cans of whipped cream. Aha. I thought this was only in porn flicks.

She leaned over me, sprayed a dollop on each of my nipples, one right on the tip of my cock, a line right down the center of same cock and a glob right in my navel.

"Oh, doesn't he look pretty?" said Sharon. "Well, I mean, handsome, he is a guy, after all."

Then my new lady friends each began licking it all off as Erica kept replenishing it.

"I really like your shave-job, Adam," said Susanne, "It's really sexy and so smooth. See, I can just lick you all over," which she proceeded to do. Then, the other three took turns licking my whole pubic area. My cock was hard as steel. I have never been so sexually stimulated in my life. Then Erica came in with a jar in her hand.

"I warmed up some chocolate fudge sauce, girls. Cocks just go so well with chocolate," and she dribbled a little over my cock where it started running down my shaft. Sharon and Heather both began licking up catching it as it ran down. I was breathing hard and I felt like I could cum just from this.

Then she poured some more on which was quickly licked off again. Then some more went on and Erica and Susanne began running their tongues up my shaft as I felt my body freeze and cum began spurting up out of me like a fountain as they continued to lick me.

"Oh, oh, wow, oh, that feels so good, oh, I've never felt anything like that, oh, wow," and I let out a big sigh and they each came up and french kissed me. Wow, it's wonderful being dessert.

Susanne and Sharon joined me on the bed and we all played with each other's bodies, I was in the middle and they each played with my bald cock, making little jokes about it, giving it little sucks and I felt them, sucked a nipple now and then, fingered a pussy or just lay back and enjoyed being petted and caressed.

Erica and Heather were on the floor, Heather over Erica and they were eating each other rather energetically, moaning, giggling, just having a fun time, it seemed. I was very relaxed with girl-on-girl action, I'd never been around it before and didn't know how I would feel about it but now, it just seems normal for these women to swap among all of us, I can see the pleasure they take in each other and in me.

We heard Erica climax as Sharon was softly sucking my cock and I was licking Susanne. Sharon lifted off me, looked at my dick and said, "I think this lovely cock is hard enough to fuck" and she swung her leg up over me, squatted, reached under, and lowered herself down sliding so smoothly over me. Oh, did that feel good.

She was so wet, so slippery inside that she just glided up and down on me. It was like an oily silk glove masturbating me. Well, I'd never had that done to me but it was how it might feel if it had. She just kept scissoring up and down over me, her body not even touching me except for the inside of her pussy sliding up and down. Oh, it was ecstasy.

"Oh, Adam, oh, this feels so good, you are so hard. Is it good? Does my pussy feel good to your nice, beautiful hairless cock?"

"Mmm, Sharon, your pussy just feels incredible. I have just never felt anything so smooth and silken. You are gonna get me off big time doing this."

"That's what I want Adam, that's what I want. How's this?"

She was hovering over me with just the tip end of my cock inside her as she took very short little strokes up and down over me, just keeping me inside, just rubbing up and down on the head of my cock, then, once in a while, she would plunge all the way down, then pull all the way back up, her pussy tightening around me.

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans

Oh, it was wonderful. Unforgettable.

"Oh, Sharon, you should patent that. It is the most erotic feeling I've ever had. It feels truly wonderful."

"Well, here's some more. I just love getting guy's off like this," she said as she moved up and down in those succulent little strokes on the tip of my cock. Then down all the way, twisting her hips, pressing me up inside her, way up in her, then a nice, slow pull back up.

"Oh, Sharon, oh, so good, feels so good."

She just kept that up, she seemed to sense when I was close to cumming and would slow down to keep me just on the edge. She would tease me to the brink of an orgasm, then let me cool down just a bit, oh, it was breathtaking. Literally. There were times when I practically quit breathing.

She kept this up as I saw that Heather, Erica and Susanne were all together on the floor writhing in each other's arms. Then, Sharon plunged down, then back up all the way, just kept it up, all long strokes, one after another, over and over and my cock exploded its cum all over her insides with the strongest and longest orgasm I'd ever had. It was enormous and went on and on. It felt like I had cummed gallons.

My cock was wilting, so as I hugged Sharon, thanking her for such a wonderful fuck, I asked her if I could get her off licking her so she rolled off me, spread out and I got down and began a wonderful tour of her pussy which was shiny with my semen.

The other three women were also busy, they never stopped really, they were on each other down on the floor the whole time.

Sharon stuffed a pillow up under her, raising her pussy up so I could get a better angle and she pulled her legs as far apart as she could. I began licking all around under her, all over her inner thighs, all around her pussy, not on it, not even real close, just all over underneath her.

"Oh, Adam, you are making me so hot. My pussy wants you so bad. Lick my pussy, please, hon, I'm so ready."

I still just circled around her pussy, licking and licking, keeping the whole area wet, sometimes just dragging my tongue flat around her sensitive skin all along her genital area, then making my tongue into a point and just running the tip around and around. Did that make her squirm.

"You're teasing me, Adam, you want me to beg, don't you? Well, I won't. Not yet. It does feel wonderful, so wonderful. I am so hot. Mmm, just keep doing it, Adam. Oh, you are so good."

The others were still enjoying themselves on the floor, I spotted some dildos and vibrators in use, I was beginning to see that women can pretty much go nonstop with each other, lucky them.

I was teasing Sharon, still not licking or tonguing on her pussy, just all around the area just not quite on target. I was loving it and, really, I think she was, too.

"Adam, I'll give you ten blowjobs if you lick my pussy, you just can't keep avoiding it like this. You're making me crazy."

Maybe I should move to her pussy now, after all, I bet it's been over a half hour now, I thought, and I pulled back a bit and saw that her juices were all over her slit, so I leaned in, opened my mouth and sucked on her pussy as I probed her over and over with my tongue. She started bucking up and down, "Oh, Adam, OH, OH, oh, oh, Adam, oh, Adam, oh, more, more, more, oh, I haven't had one this strong in a long time, oh thank you, Adam, oh, thank you so much. You make me feel so good. I'll never forget you, oh, never, ever," and she wrapped her legs around my head and scissored me into her pussy.

Published 
Written by WayneGibbous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments