Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teacher Learns A Lesson, Chapter 5

"I decide to stay in Harrisville forever."

7
0 Comments 0
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I got up and laid down with her as we hugged and kissed over and over.

"Oh, Adam, honey, you were so good. That was the best. I am so glad you came to Harrisville. Don't ever leave, promise, promise?"

"I'm not leaving the four of you, ever. No way," I panted and we kissed some more then snuggled in each other's arms just enjoying the sex-charged atmosphere in Erica's bedroom.

I even think I might have fallen asleep for a time, it was hard to tell for sure, but the next think I knew, Susanne had come over to my side of the bed and whispered, "Let's you and I go in one of the kid's bedrooms for a bit. I want you all to myself for a while, okay?"

I knew of no rules that might prevent that so I got up and followed Susanne's lovely butt into the next room, a boy's room with posters and such. She pulled the covers back and we both laid down in each others arms, kissing and fondling, feeling all the nice parts we wanted to feel.

As she rubbed my cock, it was coming back to life, having had so much excitement, it seemed now eager for more. Then she bent over and sucked it directly back to life.

"Wow, Susanne, I really thought I was down for the count but look what you brought back to life."

"Yes, and it's all mine, too," she said as she got up over me and reached behind and under to lead me into her as she dropped down over me. The feeling of her warm, lovely vagina sliding down encasing me was exquisite and I gasped slightly as she dropped onto me.

"Mmm, oh, yes, this is what I want. Oh, I love my three girlfriends but they don't have one of these. Oh, they don't have a nice, long, hard cock like you do, Adam. Oh, does it feel good," and she pushed down then twisted her hips back and forth as I felt the tip of my cock being rubbed deeply up inside her.

I'm really not a lazy guy but I have come to adore being fucked by a woman on top of me. I love the fact that my hands are able to roam over her body, especially now that I know where a woman's clit is, I just love to rub from her slit right where my cock is going in and out of her right up to her clit, spreading her juices up and over her clit, rubbing it softly round and round.

And, it just seems that when the woman is on top, as Susanne is now, that when they raise up, their pussies tighten around me making it feel so good. And, a week ago, I was a virgin. What a week!

"Mmm, oh, Adam, I'm sure glad you're here tonight. Am I making you feel good, is this nice?"

"Oh, Susanne, you're making me feel very nice. Really wonderful. And you have such beautiful breasts," I said, rubbing them as she rose and fell over my cock.

"Mmm, I just love fucking you, Adam. You're my favorite teacher."

"I think I've got more to learn from you than I can teach you, Susanne."

"Well, we'll have lots of time to do it. You can always come give me lessons whenever you want. I just love this kind of homework."

"Susanne, this is so good, you are such a beautiful woman, so sexy, oh, you really know how to make a guy feel good, You've really got me close."

"Mmm, I love making guys cum. Oh, it just makes me so hot," and she pushed down on me as she twisted back and forth, back and forth, pivoting around my cock, so deep inside her, oh, the feeling was just wonderful.

"Oh, Adam, oh, oh, oh, this is so good, oh, oh, UUNH, uhh, oh, Adam, oh, you are so nice to have, you feel so good inside me."

She pumped up and down on me a few more times and then it was my turn, "OOH, OOH, uuh, oh, Susanne, oh, you are so good, mmm," and she kept going a few more minutes until my well was surely pumped dry.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

Then, she dropped over me as we kissed and I roamed her back with my hands. She felt so good and I could feel her pussy continue to throb from our lovemaking.

Soon, we were side by side, holding each other, lightly dozing off to sleep.

I suppose a few hours must have gone by when I heard a bit of movement in the room and opened my eyes. It was Sharon standing there, all beautifully naked, next to the bed looking down at us. When she saw my eyes open, she knelt down and slid her hand up under the sheets directly to my cock, just like a heat-seeking missile, right on target.

As she gently squeezed my hardening cock, she bent over and kissed me, tonguing me as her thumb circled the tip of my dick. I was sleepy but not so sleepy that I didn't know what she was wanting. She motioned me to get up from the bed as she knelt down resting her head on the mattress as she reached behind her and patted her pussy.

I knelt between her legs and slid right up into her with ease. She was so wet, so ready, that there was no resistance at all. I began sliding in and out of her, she felt so good and she was turning her hips around making it feel even better.

Sharon looked back smiling at me as I arched into her over and over, my cock a little sore now from all the wonderful activity it has seen in the past few hours, more than my lifetime before this evening, I couldn't help but have a smile on my face.

"Mmm, you feel so good in me, Adam, so good."

I reached up under her and rubbed her breasts which were swaying in time with our lovemaking. Her nipples were hard and extended, I twirled them between my fingers and could feel her tightening her vaginal muscles as I stroked in and out.

"Oh, Sharon, oh, this is so good, you are such a hot woman, really so sexy."

"Go nice and slow, Adam, just like that, oh, yes, that's so good, yes, yes, mmm," she moaned as she moved her hips up and down while I went in and out of her. It just felt so good even if my cock was a bit sore. Who cared at this point, certainly not me.

Then Sharon started pushing back on me trying to drive me deeper into her as she began moaning, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, oh, Adam, mmm," and then, her orgasm took her over, "Oh, Adam, oh, Adam, oh, I'm cumming, oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes," and I just kept going, not wanting to cum but also knowing I was going to cum, then it happened.

"OOOH, oooh, ooh, oh, Sharon, oh, you feel so good. You make me feel so good, oh, so good," and I leaned over kissing her back as I slowly continued stroking in and out of her. It just felt so good.

Well, the rest of the night and into the morning was a continuation of our fivesome orgy. None of us got dressed until just before noon when we all prepared to leave our wonderful tryst.

Having breakfast with four lovely naked women was a highlight of my life, one that I have now experienced any number of times since. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have sex with one of these beauties, often with Erica, she's just steps away but each of the others visit me regularly and I visit them as well.

I came to Harrisville a twenty-two year old virgin and there's no question in my mind at all that I now have sex more frequently that any other male in town, maybe even any other two males combined. I've settled here in Harrisville forever, you do understand, don't you?

Published 
Written by WayneGibbous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors