Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thrill of almost getting Caught 3

"He takes me to the grocery store for some popsicles."

23
9 Comments 9
18.1k Views 18.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
It’s a bit disorienting being waked up with your anus stretched paper thin, but I immediately knew who was invading my back door, just from his unique male scent. Ben’s rock hard cock tugged on my sensitive pink tissues; pulling them out of my secret hole before shoving them back inside. I must have been still loose from our earlier session, because he was able to glide in and out with ease. I don’t know how long he had been fucking me; all I knew was my pussy was slick with dew and convulsing.

He reached around my waist and started frigging my clit, which sent me into overdrive. White lights flashed before my eyes, as I came so hard that it felt like my pussy turned inside out. A few seconds later, I felt a warm gush of fluid splash deep inside my gut. Ben’s breathing was heavy and loud in my ear, as he slammed his dick hard inside me. A thin sheen of sweat covered our bodies, as we relaxed in our post orgasmic bliss.

“Good morning,” he whispered in my ear.

“Yes…a quite good morning,” I answered back, “and what a way to wake up.”

“I hope you’re not upset that I snuck in. After I left last night, I realized how lonely I was, but by the time I came back, you were already asleep,” he explained.

“No…no, it’s fine,” I assured him; snuggling back against his hard chest.

We slept for a few hours more. It was rather serene, having him make me breakfast and then sit with me. On more than one occasion, I would look up and find him staring intently at me, which gave me chills. Finally, he stood up and led me to the bedroom. Stopping at my closet, he rummaged through my clothes and found what I assume he thought was the perfect outfit for this warm day. He dressed me in one of my skimpy tank tops, minus the bra, and then grabbed an old pair of jeans.

He left me sitting on the bed with just a shirt on and disappeared into the bathroom. I sat there, bemused. After a few minutes, he returned. Handing the jeans to me, he simply waited for me to put them on. I slid my legs into them and pulled them up. Everything was kosher, until I realized that the entire crotch was missing from them. My head snapped up quickly, and with huge eyes, I looked at him.

“Turn around,” he said.

Numbly, I turned around.

“Bend over,” he asked.

I bent over, as told and felt cool air caress my bare pussy, which was very visible and very wet. There would be no mistaking the fact that my entire cunt and most of my ass was visible, not to mention the fact that my heavy, cantaloupe sized tits strained against the thin material of my shirt, as they bounced freely.

He pulled me back up straight, and after I put on my shoes, he led me out side to the front yard. I never felt so vulnerable, as I did right then. Every step I took made my tits jiggle. Just being out in my yard dressed the way I was had my pussy so wet that I was soaking the remaining material with my cream. Ben led me out of my yard and down the side walk. The further we got from the safety of my house had my nerves frayed and my cunt swollen. I followed his lead, until finally we arrived at a small grocery store. I stopped dead in my tracks.

“C’mon, Melody. Don’t be shy. You know that no one will notice, unless they are looking,” he chided.

“Yeah…but you’re gonna make them notice. I know you,” I whispered.

Ben chuckled softly, and then gently pulled me inside. The store was empty, except for a single employee, who was leaning against the cash register; bored. She was pretty, with long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and big blue eyes, which were staring at me. Ben stopped to talk with her a moment, leaving me feeling very obvious. In my mind, I just knew that she could see my goods and was gonna call the cops. I was almost certain that I was gonna get arrested for public indecency.

“Good morning…uh…Amy, could you direct me to the produce section?” Ben asked, cordially.

“Yeah…two rows to your left; in the back,” her soft voice said.

He thanked her and led me to our destination. As we left, I glanced back and saw her watching us, intently. A streak of green jealousy surrounded me, and I moved closer to Ben. There was no way in hell that I was gonna let her take him away. We stopped next to a deep freezer, and he lifted me up, sitting me on the top. Icy coldness numbed my bare labia causing me to shiver slightly. Ben just grinned.

I watched him rummage around inside the stand-up freezer next to us. Pulling out a box of popsicles, he opened them and pulled out a cherry flavored one. With wary eyes, I watched him stalk closer to me, all the while unwrapping the frozen treat, and then he pushed me back until my back rested against the wall. Hooking my knees under his arms, he pulled me to the edge of the deep freeze and spread my thighs. My pussy, glistening in the artificial light of the store, gaped, as he pulled my thighs as wide as they would go.

“Don’t move,” he ordered, and then disappeared.

He came back, quickly, with a small roll of rope. A few minutes later, Ben had my legs secured. I was spread eagled; one leg tied to the right and the other to the left. My ass hung slightly off the edge. Before I knew it, my wrists were decorated with an elaborate knot that was attached to a utility hook above my head. Once I was totally helpless, he looked to me with questions in his eyes. I knew that he was silently asking for my permission to proceed, which I gave with a subtle nod of my head. A huge smile spread across his handsome face.

“Hey, Amy! She’s ready,” he called, making me frown.

Immediately, the cute blonde appeared; her face flushed.

“Did you do what I asked?” he inquired.

“Yeah…I hope like hell that the manager doesn’t make a spot visit, but I did what you asked. The closed sign is on the door, but the door isn’t locked,” she said.

I took a close look at her. Her breathing was slightly heavier; nipples were hard. A lovely pinkness stained her creamy white chest. Amy was aroused. It pissed me off. Ben had me tied up, helpless, so I could be tortured by watching him fuck another woman. But to my amazement, Amy took the opened Popsicle from his hands and approached me. She was short enough that all she had to do was bend over slightly, and she would be face to cunt with me.

“Oh God! How did he know?” I thought, as her pretty face hovered over my open cunt.

My eyes rolled back in my head, when her left hand held my pussy open. She rubbed the tip of the frozen treat over my overheated clit, making me jump and moan. Round and round and round, the cherry flavored ice went, until I was reduced to a trembling pile of nerves. My clit was completely numb and felt oddly bigger.

“Oh! Look what I did. Her poor clitty is all stained red and probably very cold,” she crooned.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh



The next thing I knew Amy pushed the entire Popsicle up my pussy and started fucking me with it. Her mouth latched onto my frigid bud and sucked hard. Sticky red juice drained from my snatch, as the heat from my body melted the treat. My body strained against my bonds. All I wanted to do was tangle my hands in her hair and shove her face deeper inside my freezing pussy. The need to cum was strong, but with my clit and pussy numb, I couldn’t.

Amy sucked my thawing, tingly clit harder. The returning sensation was sharp and made me squirm. I pulled harder against the ropes surrounding my wrists. I couldn’t get closer to her soft mouth, not could I escape the thrusting ice in my pussy. My body jerked convulsively. I was so close, but my release remained just out of my grasp. When the Popsicle finally melted, my cunt lips were bright red from the cold, as well as stained. Amy pulled the wooded stick from my hole and let sugary, cunt cream drain down my ass. Sensation began to return, making my folds throb.

“Here,” Ben said, startling me, as I had forgotten he was there.

“Thanks. Wouldn’t want her to get an infection from all that sugar,” Amy said.

I looked up in time to see her push the neck of a bottle of water into my sticky cunt. I felt room temperature water flood my pussy, rapidly warming it. Gallons of blood rushed to my snatch, making my erect clit bulge out from its hood and swelling my slit. When Amy pulled the bottle from my hole, she told me to bear down. I pushed with all my might, sending a strong gush of pearl colored water from my body, thus triggering an explosive orgasm that had me screaming my lungs out.

“You’re right, Ben. She is a filthy slut. Not many whores would have responded that strongly,” I heard her say, as the buzzing in my ears cleared.

“Thank you for doing this for me. You held up your part of the bargain, so it’s only fair to let you do what you wanted,” he replied, handing her a large, dark green cucumber.

My eyes bulged, as my traitorous cunt plumped. She took the veggie from his hand and stroked it lovingly, before telling him to untie me. Ben untied my wrists and gently rubbed the red marks away, and then did the same to my rubbery legs. He helped me off the deep freeze, but turned me around to face it. I watched him with lusty eyes, as he hopped up on it and unfastened his pants. I pulled his rock hard cock free. Grasping the base, I pulled it upright and licked the tip, which was oozing milky pre cum by now.

“She’s the best ass slut there is. My sweet melodic whore loves it when her ass is stuffed full,” he groaned, as my lips surrounded his plum.

I felt the chilly cucumber nudge my slack ass hole, and thought, “My poor ass is never gonna close.”

Sucking deeply, I inhaled his shaft down my throat. It was a tight fit, until I felt his swollen glans push its way past my hard palate and sink into the warm, moist depths of my throat. I held myself there until I started gagging, and then sucked my way back to his cock head. Ben moaned deeply, as I repeated what I had just done. He hands fisted in my hair and pulled me back up his shaft slowly, allowing my lips to memorize every vein and ridge adorning his pole. I tried to keep my suction steady and rhythmic, but Amy had at least three inches of that cucumber buried in my ass, and it was so hard to concentrate.

“My God! You have a greedy asshole,” she murmured, when she finally managed to get all ten inches of the thick vegetable in my ass.

Ben pulled his cock from my throat; a thin line of spit connected my lips to the head. My eyes were glazed; my ass so full. He slapped my mouth with his shaft, and then began to stroke his cock; holding my face close.

Amy, who had been holding the cucumber by the tip, pushed it all the way inside my asshole with her fingers, until my sphincter closed around it. A low keening wail escaped my throat, as I strained to hold the massive green object in my ass. She reached between my legs and found my clit. Maneuvering her fingers under the hood, she caught my stiff bud between her finger and thumb and began to jack it like a tiny cock, while holding my ass cheeks together tightly. The pressure was overwhelming. My clit felt like it was gonna burst, and the need to push the cucumber out of my ass was great.

Ben’s hand was tight on the back of my neck, as he hand literally flew up and down his shaft, which seemed to swell bigger. Copious amounts of pre cum leaked from his piss slit, as he neared his breaking point. With one final, rough tug, he pointed his purple plum directly at my face and shot several sticky ropes of whitish cum all over my lips and chin. One stray jet landed across my left eye, matting in my eyelashes. When his body finally relaxed, he used the head of his cock to smear his jizz all over my face, but I couldn’t have care less. Amy’s fingers had tightened around my clit, pinching. She slapped my sensitive nub hard, and then let go of my ass cheeks.

Rubbing frantically, she frigged my clit until hot gushes of silky girl jizz shot from my gasping cunt. My asshole rippled around the buried veggie. I felt her push hard on my lower belly, as she pinched my pulsing clit. Tugging roughly, as she pushed my gut, I felt my anal ring give away and the cucumber free itself from my hole. With that orgasm, I blacked out.

A few moments later, I came to. Lying on the floor, my head was in Ben’s lap, and Amy was wiping the deep freeze clean. He helped me up slowly, letting me get my bearings. Waving bye to Amy, he led me to the front of the store. Holding the door open for an elderly couple, he grinned at the red blush covering my face, when I realized how close I came to getting caught this time. The old woman thanked Ben. Turning to me, she looked closely at my face, and then a slow smile appeared. She winked at Ben, turned, and walked away.

I frowned. A few seconds later it dawned on me. My face was covered in sperm, and that old woman saw it. She knew exactly what I had been doing. Ben could barely contain his laughter and took off running the exact moment I realized what was going on.

“You son of a bitch! I’m gonna kick your sorry ass!” I yelled, taking off after him.

I didn’t care who saw my heavy tits bouncing. I was on a mission and finally caught up with him at my front door. I pushed him through the door, while beating on his arms and chest; cussing up a storm. He kicked the door shut and pushed me against it. Grabbing my wrists, he pinned them to the door above my head.

“You were so fucking hot back there in the store. Had me rock hard the whole time,” he growled against my lips.

I stared into his eyes.

“You make all my fantasies come true. Now…I want to make one of yours come true,” he continued.

“You do?” I whispered.

“Uh huh,” he replied.

“Fuck my pussy…while he fucks my ass,” I said.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments