Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tub

"My last year at school."

24
7 Comments 7
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

In my last year at school, I went to a great party!

My parents had agreed to my staying the night with my friend. She had the invite from Brian who lived only half a mile from her place. We got there about eight; for the usual drinks, introductions, music, etcetera.

Although from the onset, I reckoned that this party was going to be very different from the ‘kiddies’ ones I’d been to in the past! The girls were my age and upwards, most of the men were aged around fortyish; no silly chat from them as we mingled together and started dancing.

Around half nine, Brian announced that the food was ready and in the dining room we would find his tub there. Whoops went up at the sound of this and we all attacked the food with relish until Brian dramatically removed the sheet covering the 'Tub'. My friend told me that there were lots of presents in there for all the girls.

Still feeling a bit shy, I held back as several of the girls walked up to the tub, dug their hands in and brought out a present, opening them to reveal perfume, make-up, hankies and the like. I suppose the tub stood about three and a half feet high. Along the top ran a padded rim about six inches wide.

I took my turn and delved into the bran to come up with a leather key ring. Imagine my surprise when some of the girls came back for a second try; I stood in astonishment as a pretty blonde tried her luck again.

“Dig deeper, Liz, Uncle Brian has buried the remainder really deep, you know”.

She flashed a smile at our host, and then deliberately bent herself right over the edge of the tub, practically diving in to reach the bottom. That was a signal from her for Brian to deftly lift up her skirt to reveal her tiny panties. Everybody present whistled and stamped, calling for more and I clutched at the edge of the table as Brian gently tugged down her panties, revealing to all the pert cheeks of her naked bum.

Two more guys joined him as the blonde still struggled inside the tub for her gift, lifting a leg each and holding them out, spreading her wide! I remember thinking to myself that she was a ‘natural blonde’ as her all was being presented to the audience.

I felt my face redden, and then suddenly an arm was around my waist leading me back to the lounge. The stereo still played as my partner turned me around, his name was Colin.

“Okay, Julie, let's you and me sit this one out.” He filled a couple of glasses with champagne, dancing with me slowly around the room while we both sipped the bubbling liquid.

Three glasses later and my head was beginning to swim a little, leaning against him, head on his chest thrilled when he ran a hand between our bodies and described the outline of my breasts through the thin cotton dress.

“Are you on the pill, darling?”

I nodded, my heart beating wildly as confirmation of his intentions came by way of that simple question. Alright, so I wasn’t a virgin, but up till now my experience had consisted of a couple of fumbling surrenders at the bottom of the school sports field, Colin would be around forty-five, fully aware of what to do; just how was I to react if he took me to bed? 

Colin whispered, “Fancy another dip in the tub... there are some fancy prizes to be had for those who are willing to take the plunge?”

He was guiding me back to the dining room; a few of the others had left, most likely for the bedrooms, I thought! My legs felt like jelly as he led me over to the tub, encouraging me to bend over the edge. I wasn’t that drunk as to be unaware of what he intended, yet still, I dived for the bottom, hands scrabbling around in the soft bran for the prizes.

Before I could get up with my prize, I felt a sudden coolness around my bum. I knew that he had lifted my dress and was showing my knickers to everyone in the room!

EveBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBrown

"This is Julie’s first time, gentlemen, so no stunts... alright?" I heard Brian say!

I blushed to the roots of my hair to hear a chorus of voices agreeing as my legs were lifted up and my knickers were removed, I felt awful but excited knowing that these guys must be staring at my exposed pussy. Although my embarrassment faded as they began to sing its praises.

It wasn’t until I felt a male hand prying into the secret region that I reacted again, yet strong hands gripped my legs and kept me bent over the tub. It was useless to struggle as the hand began to fondle, running up and down my soaking slit, right from the clit and down to the tiny, puckered rear orifice.

No one had ever touched that spot before and my tummy began to tremble with excitement as the caressing continued. A finger then slipped into my crack as the secretions flowed freely. I was past caring who was watching, intent on getting as much enjoyment as possible!

After a while, the hand was removed and I heard vague whispers and tensed with pleasure as I felt the tip of a cock slide up and down where their fingers had been. Then without warning, I took a first, mind-blowing lunge as his penis shoved its way inside my dripping labia.

"Oh, Colin," I said but without really knowing or caring who it was...

God, he was big, it was like he was trying to force a tree trunk up my tiny cleft as he drew back in readiness for the next thrust. I let out an involuntary cry as that second plunge took him right into and up my narrow passage to the hilt, my vagina stuffed solid with his lovely big penis. He continued to pull it nearly out then thrust it all the way back in; teasing me mercilessly!

I soon found by bringing my hands to the rim and bracing myself I could accept his offering fairly easily. He was now fucking me frantically, tub rocking with the force of his penetration. All I could do was concentrate on taking him deeper and deeper, when quite suddenly I heard him give a gasp and ram his penis hard up me, motionless, with his hands around my waist, holding me still.

I knew he was ejaculating into me! I felt on edge, desperately wanting him to keep shoving his penis in and out but all I felt was the rush of air onto my bum and the ‘plop’ of his cock popping out as he stepped back away. Hardly had I recovered my breath when I was aware of someone else stepping in close behind me.

“Shame on you, Colin, fancy leaving a lady in the air like that, never mind, Uncle Brian will make it all better. Open wide darling, wider, good girl”.

I was in a delicious daze as the second penis began to nose its way up my wet quim. This time the introduction was long and gentle, sliding his cock in and out at a controlled speed, like a piston.  After a while, my hips began jerking uncontrollably until I reached my first ever mind-blowing climax! Brian carried on for quite a while, slowly bringing me to another orgasm then shooting his load over my bottom…

I had hardly felt Brian withdraw before his cock had been replaced by another welcome cock. I felt testicles slapping against my arse. The third party seemed intent on finishing as swiftly as possible as I clung to the edge of the tub. As soon as I felt him pull out, I stood up, the room spinning round as my cum soaked dress dropped down my legs, my knickers around one of my ankles.

Blushing furiously, I looked around the room, I felt stupid as I stared down at the parcel I’d collected from the tub, I unwrapped it and there was a tiny pair of panties inside. “Shall we try them on upstairs?” Brian said as he led me to his bedroom.

I awoke in the morning with Brain by my side; we had made love twice before falling asleep. I suppose I ought to have felt bad about myself, but I thought I had lost my inhibitions rather prettily.

 

All rights reserved©2018

Published 
Written by funjulie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments