Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unicorn

"My pet and I return home with a friend"

5
0 Comments 0
7.3k Views 7.3k
8.1k words 8.1k words
Introduction

I sat on the balcony casually watching the city that slept below me. The early morning hours have always made me feel so calm, so peaceful. This, above all things was mine. This time where I shared the world with no one, and nothing intruded. The random car passing down the lane, or the short bursts of song that came from the earliest of birds were all the movement and noise this time of day allowed.

I usually took this time to collect my thoughts and plan my day. But that morning I could do nothing but think of the night before.

The cab ride back from the bar was filled with flirtatious glances and quick stolen kisses. Pet and Kasey sat in the back, while I sat up front and directed the cab driver to the house. Casually I'd glance back at the girls to find them hold ing hands and whispering to each other. After one such instance Kasey looked at me while pet whispered something especially delicious in her ear, and Kasey licked her lips. Sweet Kasey. Such a small delicate bird. Her short bob-cut red hair tickled the tops of her shoulders, her thin, almost impossibly long legs were crossed and playfully she would nudge my elbow with her foot. My pet sat next to her, devouring Kasey with her eyes. Pet wanted her. The lust and need on her face was almost too much to bear. It made me happy to see pet so entranced by something so beautiful.

The build of Kasey and pet are about as opposite as you can get. Whereas Kasey is small and petite, pet is tall and voluptuous. Pet's long blonde hair hung to the middle of her back, a perfect length for pulling I might add. Her legs were long, but fuller than Kasey's. Pet's breasts were a full D, whereas Kasey's were a B cup at best.

I would look back and see them kissing, or laughing, or just talking. The cab driver too was enjoying the show. A couple of times we almost veered off the road because he was more focused on the rearview mirror rather than the road. The house wasn't too far and I didn't worry too much. I had the whole night in front of me and proverbial symphony of lust and pain to perform.

I. Lust

When the cab stopped in front of the house I paid the driver and got out, the girls were already half way up the stairs when I leaned over the roof of the car and said "Pet."

Pet stopped and turned towards me, her arms around Kasey, and asked "Yes Master?"

"Love, I had enough for the cab but I'm afraid I don't have enough for a tip. Would you be so kind as to give him your panties?"

I will always cherish the widening of the eyes, and the way her mouth drops open when I surprise her with a task. I love watching the turmoil on her face as struggles to obey. Kasey seemed surprised as well, but she stepped aside and watched pet as she walked back down the stairs and over to the cab driver's window. I leaned down and gestured to the cab driver to roll his window down. With a confused look he complied and then he noticed pet walking over, staring at the ground and forcing herself to take one step after another.

Pet stopped a couple of feet from his door and reached her hands under her dress and began to slowly pull her panties down as she looked from side to side, trying to find someone watching. The cab driver's eyes grew wide as he realized what she was doing, he tried half-heartedly to stop her but she continued. When her panties were off she held them out to him and looked at her shoes, silent. The cab driver grabbed them quickly with a smile and then sped off down the road. I looked at pet and asked "How many times do you think he's going to jerk off into your panties pet?"

"I don't know Master. I can't bear to think about it."

"Oh my love, doesn't the thought of some man masturbating, thinking about you, turn you on just a little bit?"

A slow smile crept onto her lips as she said "Maybe a little."

"I thought so love. Now, go join our guest, she's waiting for you."

Without a second thought, pet turned again towards Kasey and almost ran up the stairs to her. I watched her smile as she leaned in to kiss Kasey. Their lips playfully brushed against each other’s as both of them smiled. Kasey leaned back, looked at me and said “Aren’t you coming?”

I had been standing in the middle of the road like a fool, staring up at these two beautiful women. Shaking my head I said “Right behind you.”

I shut the door behind me as I entered the hallway. I could hear the girls in the living room giggling with each other. Kicking off my shoes, I moved towards the sounds of their laughter. The living room contained a big couch in the shape of an L with a glass coffee table in the corner of it. The expansive floor was carpeted and very nice to my bare feet. I had done fairly well for myself so I could afford a better than average apartment for a foreigner.

The girls were lost in each other’s arms on one end of the couch; I poured myself a drink from the bar and sat at the opposite end. Their kisses were growing frantic and it was only a matter of time until clothes started coming off. Watching pet kiss another woman is one of the finest things I have ever seen. She doesn’t just kiss a woman, she almost inhales her. Her body can never be too close and the kiss can never be deep enough. I was all smiles as I let pet have her moment. She had been so good lately, but in her haste she had forgotten one of the simplest rules of the house.

I cleared my throat and waited for pet’s reaction. She didn’t seem to hear me so I said “Pet.” At once she stiffened. She had remembered. Quickly she backed away from Kasey and came over to me and throwing herself on her knees she blurted “Master I am so sorry. Please please please forgive me, I didn’t mean to, I just got so caught up….” Her voice trailed off as she realized the uselessness of her words. “I am sorry Master” she said again. “Is there anything that you require of me?”

“Pet it is a simple rule. When we come home, you are to kneel at the door and ask if I need anything of you. Is that so hard?”

“No Master it isn’t. Please Master, please allow me this once. We do have company.” With that she turned her head back to an astonished Kasey. I could tell Kasey enjoyed this little back and forth, but it was obviously the first time she had seen anything like this.

“Pet I would love to forgive you of this. But then where would it end? I would forgive for this, and then another thing, and another thing. Before too long you would run this house and I just cannot have that. But in light of the fact that we have company I will forego the usual punishment. I have something else entirely in mind.”

I looked at Kasey, and saying to pet “Go put on the school girl outfit. After you’ve done so kneel at the edge of the carpet and await further commands.”

Pet looked up at me and meekly answered “Yes Master.”

As pet gathered herself and walked off to the bedroom to get dressed, I summoned Kasey over to sit next to me. As she kneeled on the couch next to me, she put her arm around my shoulders and her other hand on my thigh. She started caressing my leg and slowly moved her hand up to my crotch. She said “That is really hot. I like watching you tell her what to do.” A quick thought flashed across her face and she asked me “Do I have to call you Master too?”

“No, no Kasey , at least not yet. You have not given yourself to me, and even if you did, I doubt you’d understand what that really means right now. Since this is my house though; you will call me Sir. Is that understood?”

With a smile she said “Yes Sir.” She leaned over and started kissing my neck and face. Her lips were so much different than pet’s. She was very passionate though. She moved her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. Her hand found my growing cock beneath my trousers and she began to stroke it in time with her moans.

Gently I pushed her back. “Kasey you are a sweet little flower, and we are going to have our chance tonight. But first I do need to correct pet for her failure.”

“I understand” she said, and then quickly she added a “Sir.” That smile of hers was infectious. I could see what pet saw in her.

Pet returned and knelt at the edge of the carpet. The school girl outfit is my favorite of all of her outfits. The short red plaid skirt stopped just below her ass, the white shirt tied off just under her ample chest and the stockings rose up just over her knees. It’s times like that where I remind myself how lucky I am. This beautiful woman has given herself me. Entrusted me with her passion and it was a trust I did not take lightly.

As pet knelt there she glanced over at us and there was look on her face I had never seen before. Was that anger I saw? I thought to myself “Oh my, pet is jealous.” What a delicious thought. I wondered who the anger was directed at. Was it at me for being touched by another woman? Or was it for Kasey for touching me and not her?

I moved my hand over to Kasey’s bare legs and began absently stroking them. I leaned closer to Kasey and whispered “Kiss my neck, touch me all over, but do not go under any of my clothes or take any of mine off.”

Kasey smiled that playful smile of hers and said “Yes sir.”

With Kasey stroking my cock and peppering my neck with kisses, I instructed pet to turn on some music and give us a dance. Pet stood up and walked across the room to the stereo. I could just see her big firm ass peeking out from underneath the skirt. She wasn’t wearing any panties, what a good girl. Kasey stopped her kissing to watch pet as she walked by. Like two starving dogs we watched pet’s ass bounce and sway as she walked the short distance across the room.

With difficulty Kasey tore her eyes away from pet and went back to kissing my neck and face, her hands found their way onto my chest and she caressed me with increasing urgency.

Pet turned on the stereo and began to dance for us. I whispered for Kasey to stop kissing and to watch pet dance, that this was for her and I didn’t want her to miss a thing.

Pet hates being watched. She does not like being the center attention, but it is a place she is always at whether she knows it or not. We have never walked in somewhere and every guy not immediately look at her. She never sees it, but I always do. I’ve never gotten angry or jealous. I just like to laugh to myself and again be thankful she’s mine.

The embarrassment on pet’s face was clear as she began to dance. It was a slow song, and pet always had difficulty getting into the rhythm at first. It was even more difficult then, her eyes were locked on Kasey and I. It almost seemed that if she could see us, then nothing would happen between the two of us. “Oh what a wonderful game this will be,” I thought.

“Pet,” I said. “While you’re dancing; strip for us. We want to see that beautiful body of yours. Isn’t that right Kasey?”

Kasey looked from pet to me and said “Oh yes Sir. I want to see all of you p-. Um Sir, what do I call her? Do I call her pet too?”

“Is that what you want pet? Do you want to be her pet too?”

Pet breathlessly answered “Oh yes Master, I want to be her pet.” Her eyes locked onto Kasey and Kasey returned the stare in kind.

“Well there you have it Kasey. You are to call her pet as well.”

“Ok,” Kasey said shyly “I want to see all of you pet.”

With renewed motivation pet continued dancing. Slowly she untied the front of her blouse and turned her back to us. She peeked over her shoulder and let her top drop . Slowly she bent at the waist and ran her hands up her legs as she stood once again. Then she turned to us and I heard Kasey’s breath catch. Pet’s perfect breasts were firm and yet soft. Her little nipples were hard with excitement. She began to caress them and pull them up to her mouth as she sucked on them slowly one by one, the whole time swaying her hips in time with the music. Kasey was completely entranced. Her mouth hung slightly opened and her hands were still as they cupped on her own small yet perky tits.

“Do you like the show Kasey?” I asked, leaning over to whisper into Kasey’s ear.

“Yes Sir, I do.” She whispered. Keeping her eyes on pet she said again “I do.”

“Do you want her Kasey? Do you want to taste those big tits? Do you want to feel her tongue buried in your pussy? Licking you slowly, then faster as you cum?”

Kasey nodded a yes to every question, still captivated by pet’s dancing it was all she could muster.

“Then stand up.”

Kasey slowly stood, never taking her eyes off pet. I then said, “Take your panties off and give them to me.” Kasey turned to look at me and gradually lifted her skirt. I looked over at pet, she had stopped dancing and was staring at Kasey. I could see the questions on her face. She wanted her and didn’t seem to like the fact that Kasey was looking at me and not her.

When Kasey’s skirt was over her hips she exposed the little pink thong that she was wearing. I could barely make out the little wisps of trimmed pubic hair. She slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them one leg at a time. She then bent over, picked them up off the floor, stood and handed them to me.

“Sit down,” I ordered, “And play with your pussy Kasey.”

Kasey sat and immediately began to massage her clit. Her fingers worked faster as she stared at my half naked pet. Pet watched from across the room. Her tongue running across her lips she began to move her hands under her skirt.

“Pet, I don’t believe I told you to stop dancing.” Pet began to dance again, this time reaching behind her back to undo the clasps on her skirt. I brought Kasey’s panties up to my face and breathed in. I made sure pet could see me do it too. Pet’s eyes caught fire. Ah there it is, she’s jealous of Kasey. I saw then. I had made a mistake. I had thought teasing pet with Kasey would make pet more aroused, but it had only angered her. I had to correct this. Fast.

As pet’s skirt hit the floor both Kasey and I looked at pet’s beautiful pussy. It was shaved, unlike Kasey’s, and was swollen with desire. I ordered pet on all fours and told her to crawl over to Kasey.

“Kasey,” I said “Tell pet to lick your pussy.” Pet looked up at Kasey and her eyes begged for the command.

Kasey moved her hand away from her pussy, she locked eyes with pet and said “Pet, lick my pussy.” That was all pet needed. Like an animal released h er face and tongue lunged forward and buried themselves in Kasey’s lap. Kasey’s eyes went wide and she began to pant. A slight “Oh God” escaped her lips and pet flicked her tongue faster over Kasey’s swollen clit. She panted a “Slow down baby.” And with visible effort pet restrained herself. I watched as pet circled her clit with her tongue, flicking it lightly then nibbled on the soft lips. She ran her tongue up and down Kasey’s pussy so slowly that even I was in agony. At one point Kasey pushed pet off a bit, stood and took her dress off over her head. Her small breasts and engorged nipples were a soft shade of pink and pet stood to take them in her mouth.

Kasey let pet indulge herself and then sat down again. She gazed up at pet and said “I told you to lick my pussy pet, lick it.”

I was a bit surprised, but intrigued at how quickly Kasey was catching on. Kasey’s small jaw was set and her eyes were demanding as pet again knelt in front of her and slowly began to lick her pussy again.

I moved further down the couch to give the girls some room, and Kasey responded by stretching her legs wide and shoving pet’s face deep into her mound. “Faster” she moaned “Lick me faster, make me cum.” Pet’s tongue began working frantically, and Kasey was showing the signs of her effort. Quickly Kasey ’s voice began to get hoarser, more desperate. She began to pant out “I’m going to cum, oh god I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum....” This just caused pet to lick faster and deeper. Kasey spread her legs wider and with a last “OOHHHH GOOOOOD” her whole body seemed to lock up all at once. She grabbed pet by the back of the head and forced her face roughly against her pussy as she came violently.

Pet only stopped her licking when Kasey had relaxed and released her head. Pet leaned back and wiped her chin with her hand. She licked her lips and looked up at me.

“Very well done my love.” I said to pet. “Kiss me, I want to taste her pussy on your lips.” Pet stood up and then straddled me on the couch. She kissed me deeply and urgently. Kasey’s pussy tasted so sweet on her lips. I kissed her back even deeper and my cock tried to burst from my pants. I eased pet back and began to suck on her tit. As I did so Kasey moved over and began sucking on pet’s other tit. Pet held our heads there and both Kasey and I licked and nibbled on her hard little nipples. I enjoyed the gasps and moans that escaped her as I pulled on her nipples with my teeth. Kasey’s hand moved between pet’s legs and began to massage her clit. Pet’s moans were coming louder now, her breath catching in her throat and her hands holding my head tighter to her chest she came. The pressure built quickly and violently , her body shuddered as she came , but her mouth was silent as her spine arched in pleasure . Pet relaxed slightly but soon h er whole body tensed then shivered as Kasey moved her fingers faster and sucked harder on her tit once again.

I alternated between biting and sucking on pet’s tit. Pet grabbed Kasey’s chin and pulled her face up. They shared a passionate kiss as pet came again with Kasey’s slender fingers on her clit, and my teeth and lips on her breast . She was always one to cum quickly, a fact I have always been thankful for.

I gently pushed pet onto the floor. Pet knelt there looking from me to Kasey expectantly. Two orgasms and her desire had hardly been quenched. The beast was awake in my love, and it was hungry. I ordered Kasey to kneel next to her and they immediately began to kiss again. It was difficult to keep a leash on these two, but there was time enough for that later.

I stood and unzipped my pants, with pet and Kasey’s help I removed my pants and kicked them to the other side of the room. I sat down and said to both of them “Suck my cock.”

Kasey leaned forward and put her sweet little mouth around me and began to slide her lips up and down it. She had some difficulty with the girth, but her struggle just made it feel that much better. Pet bent down underneath and began to lick and suck at my balls and thighs.

There is no sight better than the sight of two beautiful women fighting over who gets to suck your cock. Pet nudged Kasey and Kasey backed off, and pet, with that incredible gag reflex, swallowed my cock whole. I loved the feeling of my cock buried deep in her throat as she gaged a little bit on it. I grabbed her hair and forced myself deeper inside of her mouth. Her gagging was becoming loud and constant, so I pulled her off and grabbing Kasey by her hair I forced my cock deep into her mouth. Barely half way down she was gagging but that was alright, the gagging is the best part.

I released her hair and she sat back on her feet and coughed, pet immediately swallowed my dick again and began to pump furiously with her hands and mouth. Kasey then leaned forward and began to use her small tongue to lick my balls.

I was going to cum, too quickly. The sight of those two on their knees, choking and licking on my cock while staring at me was incredible. Pet’s hungry blue eyes, and Kasey’s bright green eyes held mine as they sucked and licked me to orgasm.

Silently I whispered “I’m going to cum.” Pet began to pump her mouth faster, and to take more of me into her throat.

Kasey whispered “I want to taste it too.”

With a final grunt I burst in pet’s mouth. I shot load after load down her throat and across her lips. I held her head down on my cock to cum as deep in her throat as I could. When I had finished , pet sat back and Kasey quickly began to clean my cock of the cum that had dribbled out of pet’s mouth. She sucked every last drop out of me then turned to pet and kissed her. I could see some of my cum drip down their chins as their tongues played in each other’s mouths.

After collecting myself I took a sip of my drink and said to them “Why don’t you girls go to the bedroom? I’ll be there a little later on. Go enjoy yourselves.”

Both pet and Kasey stopped kissing and said “OK” and then like best friends with a shared secret they giggled and half ran down the hall to the room.

II.

KaylaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaylaEvans

Pain

I watched the girls run off to the back of the apartment, when they were out of sight I laid my head back against the couch and exhaled. God that was good. I’ll never get th at image out of my head, those two on their knees, sucking, licking, swallowing my cum.

I stood and put my pants back on. I turned the stereo off and I began to hear the moans coming from the back bedroom. A slow smile crept to my face. What a beautiful sound, the moans and sighs of the truly enraptured. I could imagine pet laying there, Kasey’s head between her legs, licking her pussy as pet came over and over again.

It was difficult, to say the least, to not run back there with them. But I had to allow pet her time. I had almost messed everything up by going too far with Kasey. I needed to give her the space she needed.

I refreshed my drink and returned to the couch. I was thinking about Kasey and what her entry into our lives meant to pet and I. Here was a woman that pet obviously enjoyed and seemed to have a tendency towards domination. I couldn’t call her a Domme yet, but the tendency was there.

Lost in thought I didn’t see Kasey until she tapped me on the shoulder. Startled I looked up at her and said “Yes?”

“I want to show you something Sir.” Kasey had that incredible smile on her face again. Her hands were clasped behind her back and she was almost giddy as she bounced on her toes, waiting for me to follow her down the hall.

“Alright, “I said. I stood and let Kasey lead me by the hand to the back. Kasey’s excitement was intoxicating. Did this woman’s energy know no bounds? I couldn’t help but speed up my step as we rounded the end of the hall and stepped into the bedroom. What I saw there I had seen a hundred times, but as always, it took my breath away.

Pet was on her knees, she had leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles and they were connected behind her with the red leather hogtie. The ball gag in her mouth was the big one, the one that made the drool drip down her chin and her jaw ache for days afterward.

“Oh” I breathed. This was beyond my imagining. There knelt the love of my life bound and gagged before me, the way I loved her the most. Such a beautiful sight, and so much waiting to be done. I love t y ing her up and then pacing around her, fantasizing about the things that I’m getting ready to do; the whole time running my fingers across her shoulders and breasts, savoring the clear white skin before I destroy it. This, though, this was something else. Part of me was offended with the thought of someone else binding her this way, another part of me loved the idea that I could walk into a room and she’s already bound and kneeling before me.

“Do you like it?” Kasey asked with enthusiasm.

“Like it? Kasey I love it. This, this is beautiful.” There she was, my pet, my yin, my love, kneeling before me, nothing but desire on her face. Pet’s eyes followed me as I walked in front of her, slowly I moved a bit of hair out of her face. I ran my hands slowly down one cheek then the next. To Kasey I asked “What made you do this?”

Behind me I heard Kasey reply “I wanted to thank you for bringing me into your home Sir. And, to be honest, I’ve always kind of wanted to tie someone up.”

I turned and looked at Kasey, her pale white skin had turned a deep red across her nose and shoulders. She was embarrassed, how adorable. She looked at the carpet and muttered “I, I was kind of hoping you could show me how to be a Master too. I understand if you don’t, it’s ok. I was just hoping, and I thought it would be nice to tie her up for you.”

I stood and walked over to Kasey. I raised her chin with my hand and looked into her eyes. “Kasey” I said “You have done well. I am very happy with what you have done, and if pet is agreeable I will be happy to show you how to be a Master. Or a Domme as you would be called.” Kasey’s smile practically lit up the room.

“Oh thank you!” She squealed. “Thank you thank you thank you.” She reached around me and crushed me in an unashamed hug. “Thank you!” Stepping back she looked at me, smiled, then hugged me again.

Laughing I pulled Kasey off of me and said “It’s ok Kasey. Calm down, it’s alright.” Taking a sterner tone I said “Now the first rule is: just because someone is a submissive, or a slave, that does not mean that they are your submissive or your slave. A submissive gives themselves over to someone they trust, and who they deem worthy of that trust. Being someone’s Master is not just whips and orgasms. There is a lot of care and tenderness involved. Know that, know your responsibility to your submissive and the rest almost takes care of itself. So although you have done a wonderful thing t y ing up pet for me, and it is a fantastic gift, never ever take charge of someone’s submissive without their approval. I don’t care what your intentions are, that is just not done.”

Kasey’s eyes grew wide and I hushed her before the litany of sorr y’s could escape her lips. “I know you meant nothing by it Kasey. I know you were only trying to please me. But please remember that.”

“Oh ok,” she said. She looked dejected, and it broke my heart. But the best lessons learned are usually the hardest.

Still holding Kasey I turned to look at pet. I asked her “Pet, is all well with you?” Pet turned her eyes to the left and down, any other response and I would have known she did not consent.

Turning to Kasey I said “Kasey, my pupil, my fiend, let’s play with our pet shall we?”

Kasey nodded an enthusiastic agreement and we both turned to pet. Pet whimpered.

“Now Kasey,” I said. “For our first session I am going to be leading, I want you to pay attention to what is going on and to follow my direction. Is that understood?”

“Yes.” She said. “Um, do I still call you Sir?”

“Yes you do, you are in my house and are my student. Until the time when our pupil/teacher relationship ends, you will always address me as Sir.”

“Yes Sir,” she nodded.

“And I will call you fiend. Understood?”

“Yes Sir,” she said. Her eyes had locked onto pet. Immediately I could see that Kasey ached to get her hands on pet. Maybe I had a fellow sadist with me. Time would tell.

Releasing Kasey I walked back over to pet and undid the clasp on the ball gag. I removed it from her mouth and gave pet a moment to work her jaw out of the kinks the ball gag always leaves. “Pet” I said “Pet, why do I punish you?”

“Master you punish me because I have made a mistake and deserve it, and you punish me because you want to.”

“Good girl,” I beamed. “That’s right love. Which do you think this will be? Did you do something wrong?” Pet began to shake her head no and slapped her. “Whore use your words. Did you do something wrong?” I asked again.

“No Master I didn’t. I, I’ve been a good whore.” The red marks on her face were just beginning to show and I loved it.

“Yes, yes you have. You have been a very good whore lately. I have been impressed how well you’ve adjusted to your place now that you’re back.” Looking at Kasey I ordered “Slap her.”

Kasey took two steps up to pet, and without hesitation slapped her hard across the face. “Again,” I said. And again Kasey slapped her. “Slap her tits fiend. Make sure and get her nipples good.”

I stood back and watched as Kasey first slapped one of pet’s breasts, then another. Her small hands left tiny prints on pet’s enormous breasts, but they were hard slaps. Pet began to whimper and cry out with each slap, and my cock began to get hard again.

There it was, the music I love so much; the cries and pleas of the abused. My sadism controls me in these moments and I could have let it go on until pet hurt too much to cry and Kasey couldn’t remember her name, but restraint is the name of the game and this game was just beginning.

When pet’s tits where red all over I commanded Kasey to stop. “Fiend, did you like it when pet was licking your pussy?”

Looking at me and panting with exertion, Kasey said “Yes I did. She made me cum really hard, but..” Kasey’s voice trailed off as she stared again at the ground.

“Come now fiend, out with it. What is on your mind?”

After the slightest of hesitations Kasey said, “Well it was really good, but it was too fast. I like my pussy licked nice and slow. She just went to fast at first.” Kasey brought her first finger on her left hand up to her mouth and began to chew on her nail.

“If you don’t like the way she licked your pussy. Go over there and teach here.” Pointing to pet I sat down in the chair that we kept in the corner of the room. “Teach her how to lick your pussy right. Punish her if she does it wrong.” Lighting a cigarette, I leaned back to watch.

Kasey glanced at me and turned towards pet. From where I was sitting all I could see was the back of Kasey. Her firm small ass and taunt legs showed every muscle as she stepped towards pet. It was like watching a panther stalk its prey. So smooth and deliberate were her movements. I told Kasey to position pet and herself so I could watch, and she did so.

Now looking at them from the side, I could see Kasey’s small frame hover over pet, and pet’s chest heave with anticipation. Kasey, looking down at pet, said “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue.” And tentatively she looked at me and asked “Do I call her whore?”

I couldn’t trust myself to speak. The desire in pet’s eyes and the innocence in Kasey’s left me gasping for a coherent thought. All I could do was give a slight nod, and Kasey turned back to pet and commanded “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue whore.”

Pet immediately obeyed. “Good, lick my pussy slowly whore, I want you to taste every inch of it.” Kasey moved her pussy over pet’s mouth and pet began to move her tongue in those long slow licks that Kasey loved. “Oh god, that’s it,” Kasey moaned. “Just like that whore, lick my pussy.” Kasey began to pump her hips and grind her clit against pet’s mouth and tongue. Her slow rhythm gradually began to build, and my cock could not have been harder.

Kasey’s hands moved to the back of pet’s head, forcing her tongue deeper inside of her. “Oh god whore you’re going to make me cum again. Yeah like that, lick me, make me cum.” Kasey pulled pet’s head back by the hair and slapped her twice, she then forced her head back into her pussy before pet could even be surprised and again moaned.

Kasey’s small body began to rock and grind even faster against pet’s face. Pet was doing all that she could to keep up. I could see both the strain and desire in pet. She was struggling to please her new Mistress and loving every minute of it.

When Kasey finally came, pet’s tongue was almost a blur on her clit. Kasey screamed out a “GOOOOOOOD” before she had to step back to keep herself from falling.

Once Kasey had caught her breath, she released pet’s hair and stepped away from her. I asked “Was that better this time?”

Wordlessly Kasey nodded yes. The poor girl couldn’t speak.

I stood, adjusted myself, and walked over to my pet. She was panting and exhausted but that beast in her eyes still shown in full force. It was time to tame it.

I moved around behind pet and undid the hogtie. I commanded her to stand and led her over to the closet. At the top of the closet we kept two hooks that are usually used for jackets, but I used them to attach the cuffs to. Facing pet against the closet doors I attached first her right, then her left wrist to the hooks. I opened the dresser drawer and retrieved the leather flogger I kept in there. It was about three feet long from handle to tip, and had about thirty different leather strips hanging from the handle. To this day it is still my favorite toy.

“Fiend pay attention. Pet here can take a lot of punishment, and that’s good, because I like to dish out a lot of punishment. I’m going to show you just how much.” With that I brought the whip down hard across pet’s ass. The scream and welt was immediate. Oh yes this would be fun. Again and again I whipped her. I moved from her ass to her thighs, to her shoulders, back to her ass again. I covered every inch of her skin with the red imprints of my little flogger.

Kasey had moved next to me and was watching me work. I handed her the whip and stepped up to pet so that the hard cock in my pants pressed up against her hot naked ass and whispered, “You like that don’t you whore?”

“Y-, yes, yes Master,” she stammered.

“You do?” I asked in mock amusement. “There’s only one type of person that likes to be whipped isn’t there whore?”

“Yes, Master.”

“And what type of person is that?” I asked.

Her face turned as red as her back as she answered “A whore master.”

“So what does that make you pet?”

“A whore, master. I’m a whore.” She turned her face away from me and did all she could to be as small as possible.

“Yes you are. You’re a whore. And now my little whore, I’m going to give my fiend here a chance to practice her flogging. We’re going to use you since you like this so much.”

“Ye- yes, master,” she stuttered. My sweet pet. And her skin was so warm to the touch. I could feel the heat of her against my shirt.

“Fiend,” I said, “Your turn. Let’s see you turn this red skin purple.” The flogger looked enormous in Kasey’s hands. And even though I have used it countless times, it still looked intimidating. Kasey brought the flogger back and to the side and let loose across pet’s ass.

Pet’s scream was intense, and beautiful. Kasey, now with more confidence, began to swing quicker and a little harder. “Stay away from the lower back. You could seriously damage her spine,” I cautioned. With only a nod Kasey resumed the flogging.

Kasey went to work on pet’s thighs and calves. She made them a deep shade of red before she moved back to her ass and shoulders. Pet’s cries and whimpers were almost constant and gradually getting louder. After a particularly vicious blow I stepped up to Kasey and said “Ok, that’s enough, save some for next time.” Hesitantly Kasey agreed and dropped the flogger into my outstretched hand.

I put the flogger away and moved back over to pet and uncuffed her from the closet hooks. She immediately fell to her knees in exhaustion and pain. “Kiss my feet pet. Thank me for punishing you,” I ordered.

Pet slowly moved to all fours and began to kiss both of my feet as she breathlessly muttered “Thank you Master, thank you for punishing me. I’m a whore and I deserve it.”

“Good girl,” I said approvingly. “Be sure and thank your Mistress as well.”

Pet crawled over to Kasey and repeated the ritual. Kasey had a surreal but stern look on her face. She was trying so hard to remain the Mistress, but at the same time she seemed to want to pull pet into her arms and cover her in kisses.

As pet kissed Kasey’s feet I began to undress. When I had shed the last of my clothes I motioned Kasey over to the dresser. In the bottom drawer I kept a strap on. It wasn’t too terribly big but it did its job. Pet and I hadn’t used it since our last encounter with another woman and it hadn’t gone well. This time however, I thought it would be perfect.

Pet was kneeling on the floor facing away from us as I showed Kasey how to put it on. The thing looked massive on her. Kasey and I walked around in front of pet and both of us shoved our cocks in pet’s face.

“Suck our cocks whore , ” I commanded “I know how you can never get enough dick, so let’s see you suck two at a time.” I grabbed pet by her hair and shoved my cock in her mouth. Pet immediately gagged but adjusted. She grabbed the strap on tied to Kasey’s tiny waist and began to stroke it. “Don’t forget about your Mistress pet, suck that cock too.” Pet complied and started sucking the dildo as she would a real cock. For a while pet alternated between the two cocks, pumping and sucking as hard as she could.

Kasey reached her hand around to my ass and grabbing it said “I want to feel your cock inside of me Sir, fuck me and make her watch.” That twinkle in her eye and the soft pout on her lips were tempting, but not tonight.

She seemed dejected as I said “No, not tonight fiend. One night soon yes, but just not tonight.”

I pulled pet off of my achingly hard cock and told Kasey to lie down on the bed. When she did, I told pet to get on the bed and ride the strap on. With effort pet was able to stand up and crawl on top of Kasey. When she was positioned right, she reached between her legs, found the strap on, and slowly lowered herself on top of it. A mild shiver ran through her body as it entered her completely. She began to ride it slowly, Kasey reached up and began to massage and tease pet’s fantastic breasts.

Watching pet ride that strap on, hearing her moan in pleasure, and seeing Kasey first grope and tease her breasts, then suck on pets tits was incredible. Pet began grinding faster and harder, she was cumming.

I slid up onto the bed, and kneeling behind pet, I entered her tight little asshole in few hard thrusts. Pet gasped and clung to Kasey with a death grip. Showing no mercy I slammed into her again and again. I slapped her ass and thighs, making her cry out in pain as I relentlessly pounded her.

Kasey seemed to love watching me fuck pet. She never took her eyes off me as I slapped pet’s ass again and again. I watched Kasey’s eyes cloud over as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

Pet writhed and screamed between us. She fucked the strap on and I fucked her ass. I leaned over her and whispered “You like having two dicks in you don’t you whore?”

“Oh god, yes master, yes I love it. Fuck-.“ Pet came, and came and came. The orgasms were shattering her one right after another and it was almost all I could do to hang on. Kasey too was cumming, and began to bite and squeeze pets tit’s harder than before.

The moans from Kasey and the screams from pet brought me close to orgasm, faster than I thought possible.

When I was about to cum I grabbed pet by the hair and moved her off of Kasey. I eased forward and came all over Kasey’s stomach and tits. Kasey came then. As my hot cum splashed against her pale white skin she worked her clit with her fingers and finished in a loud screaming orgasm. I reached down and grabbed pet by the hair, and pulling her up I commanded her to lick the cum off of her Mistress.

Pet immediately complied and licked every inch of Kasey’s skin hungrily. When pet had finished with her task I moved further up the bed and laid down. I patted the spot next to me and pet crawled up and snuggled in close. I stroked her back and told her how good she had been. I told her how proud I was of her, how she’s a good pet and I love her.

After Kasey removed the strap on she laid down next to pet and started caressing her back and ass. She seemed to be counting the welts as she slowly traced the curve of pet’s hips and shoulders. With small whimpers and lots of muttered I love yous we all drifted off to sleep.

III. Balcony

And that’s how I woke up. Me on one side of the bed, Kasey on the other, with pet curled up in between us. I eased my way out of bed, headed down to the kitchen and made myself some coffee.

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth I grabbed a cup of coffee and my cigarettes and stepped out onto the balcony.

And that’s where you came in, dear reader. At the moment in time where my thoughts had swallowed me and my senses seemed to be overwhelmed, you stepped in to share my burden. This is a part of the story, but what came next might be a little better, depending on your tastes.

I sit in my chair to watch the city, and I hear the glass door open and then little feet on the hard wood. “Um Sir,” I hear.

I turn my head to the sound of the voice and say “Yes?”

“Um, I’m sorry but I saw this box on the dresser, and I wanted to know what it was, and pet said that it’s called the Bad Day Box.” After that, silence. I can tell she is waiting for a response but I don’t give her the pleasure. I see where this is going, and I don’t like it.

“Ok, um,” Kasey begins again. “Uh well she told me not to open it, but with a name like that how can a girl resist right?” A nervous chuckle, wringing of the hands. Yes, I know exactly where this is going. Shame this had to happen.

“Well um, I opened it...” Her voice trails off. She doesn’t know what to say. I, actually, am in the same predicament.

I ask her “You opened it?”

“Yes. Um, yes Sir I did. I’m sorry, I don’t get it, it’s just a-.“

I cut her off as I ask again, “You opened it?”

Again she says yes, but this time more hesitant, meeker, smaller.

I stand and face her, “Sounds like you’re about to have a bad day.”

Published 
Written by CliveCandle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors