Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend After

"We invite Lisa and Ted to spend the weekend with us."

16
7 Comments 7
14.9k Views 14.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
In the first story, Mike was supposed to meet me for dinner at our favorite restaurant. When I got to the restaurant I met Ted, a very nice gentleman who asked to buy me a drink. I accepted and explained that I was married and waiting for my husband. Ted offered to keep me company until he got there. While talking with Ted, Mike called to tell me his boss stopped him and wanted him to work over. I told Ted that I was going to leave, and he offered to buy me dinner and chat. I accepted. After dinner he offered to drive me home because it was late; again I accepted.

Once we got to my house I invited Ted in for a drink. One thing lead to another, and we ended up having sex. Once we were finished, I looked up to find Mike watching. I was so shocked, and scared that he would leave me. I found out Ted and he worked together and they planned the whole thing.

In the second story, I found out Ted was married and his wife knew about our little meeting. Ted invited us to their house to meet Lisa and have a cookout. When we got there and I met Lisa my mouth was watering, she was so beautiful. I had never even considered being with another woman, but she made me so hot. I just wanted to see if she tasted as good as she looked, and she did.

That brings us to now, we had such a wonderful night with Ted and Lisa, we invited them to our house for this weekend.

*****

Mike and I have been planning all week for this. We have the hot tub cleaned and ready, my play room is stocked if they want to join us for some light bondage. We even bought a new king size bed for our room, and put the queen size in the guest room.

Now I just have to go to the grocery store to stock up on food, snacks and wine. Tonight is going to be the beginning of a very exciting weekend. I think we will have seafood for dinner with white wine.

Mike is picking out the music and arranging things in the living room and hot tub room. He is getting towels, lotions and oils to use in the hot tub. Oh great, he put the massage table in there too. I would love to give Lisa a very relaxing massage.

“Mike it’s getting late, I need to start dinner, and you need to get in the shower.”

“Okay, I will just set the table then jump in the shower. You wouldn’t want to help me would you?”

“No, I have to get dinner on, and I need in the shower when you are done, and they will be here in an hour.”

“I know, but we could always wait and shower with them.”

“Ha, ha very funny, now go get in the shower.”

“I’m going, I’m going.”

Okay, now that he is gone I can get dinner started. I decide on seafood lasagna, I put the water on to boil for the pasta and begin to make the sauce. About the time the water starts to boil, there is a knock at the door.

I go to answer and there stands Ted and Lisa, forty-five minutes early. I tell them to come in and make my apologies for not being ready. I get them a drink and tell Ted he can have a seat in the living room. Mike will be down in a minute.

I ask Lisa if she would like to join me in the kitchen while I finish dinner, she states that would be great. As we enter the kitchen, she says, “I have never had seafood lasagna, what’s in it?”

“Well in mine, I use shrimp and crab meat, in my sauce I use cream cheese and parmesan cheese. I make up the recipe as I go.”

“It sounds delicious, we both love seafood.”

“It’s one of Mikes favorites, but I don’t make it very often. We are going to have salad and bread sticks too.”

“Wow, you go all out don’t you?”

I laugh and say, “No, I love to cook as much as I love to eat.”

I hear Mike go into the living room and greet Ted. We go in with the men, and I tell Mike to entertain our guests while I freshen up. I excuse myself and head to the shower.

Once I am in the shower, I hear the door open and shut. I ask, “Honey is that you?”

“No, sorry it’s me Lisa; I hope you don’t mind, but I need to use the bathroom.”

“Oh! Go ahead you won’t bother me.”

All the sudden the shower curtain slide open; there is Lisa naked and looking beautiful.

“Can I join you? I think I need a shower too.”

I giggle and say, “Please come in, I can wash your back.”

Lisa climbs into the shower and starts caressing my body. I pour soap on her and use my hands to massage her breasts. I pinch her nipples one at a time. I massage her right breast, and I slowly move my left hand down her stomach to her pussy.

Now I am sliding my fingers in her wet pussy and Lisa moans, “Ohhh.”

“You are so wet.”

“I have thought about this all day.”

I grab her and kiss her hard, shoving my tongue into her mouth, sliding my fingers in and out of her wet pussy. I release her and go down on my knees. With the water spraying on my back, I start sucking her clit. Lisa leans against the shower wall. She grabs the back of my head and shoves my face against her pussy. I keep fucking her, my tongue keeps in rhythm with my fingers. I can tell she is getting close to an orgasm. Her body starts twitching and all the sudden she pushes against my tongue; she fills my mouth with her sweet nectar.

I smile as she leans against the wall trying to recover. “Thank you for my desert, but we need to go check on the lasagna.”

We climb out of the shower and dry off. Lisa says, “I will go check dinner while you go get dressed.”

“Thanks, I’ll be right down.”

We leave the bathroom, and I go put on a sundress with no undergarments, I figure they’re no use, as I won’t be wearing them long anyway. I put my hair in a ponytail and head to the kitchen. Lisa pulls the lasagna out of the oven and is slicing it as I enter the kitchen.

I yell to the guys to come eat as we put the food on the table. We all sit around the table eating and talking about the meal and our week. Then Mike asks, “So what took you two so long in the bathroom?”

Lisa and I both look at each other and start giggling. I look at Mike and tell him, “We were just getting reacquainted.”

He looks at Ted and says, “I told you they shouldn’t go in there together.”

We finish dinner, I tell everyone to go into the living room while I clean up the kitchen. I clean off the table and Lisa puts the dishes in the dishwasher. We go into the living room to join the guys and Mike says, “How about a dip in the hot tub?”

Lisa says, “We didn’t bring our suits.”

I respond, “Who needs a suit?”

Lisa says, “Oh, Okay if you want to skinny dip, I’m all for it.”

We all Head to the hot tub room. It is in the back of the house and has one wall that is all glass. As we enter Lisa says, “Oh wow, anybody can see in here!”

I laugh and tell her, “Take a look around, our backyard is surrounded by nothing but trees. If somebody sees us back here, it’s because we invited them.”

She looks out the glass and says, “It’s beautiful back here and looks so peaceful.”

I tell her, “That’s why we love it here, privacy.”

She starts to undress, standing behind her I take a bottle of massage oil and start to massage her shoulders.

StevenTayler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StevenTayler

Sliding my hands down the front of her massaging her breasts, she leans against my body, my hand slides down her stomach. The men get undressed and Ted gets into the hot tub. Mike pours everyone a glass of wine before he gets in. They watch the show.

Mike says “Hey you two need to join us.” Lisa and I climb into the tub. We are all drinking and talking when I suddenly feel someone’s foot sliding between my legs.

I look around. Ted is smiling at me knowingly. I wink at him and slowly rub myself against his foot. He suddenly pulls away and goes under water, next thing I know he is coming up right in front of me. He grabs me and kisses me hard on the mouth his tongue gaining access to mine. I reach down and start to stroke his hard cock.

Mike and Lisa are watching, Lisa is so horny she turns her ass to Mike and sits down on his cock. Mike reaches around and grabs Lisa’s breast, he starts massaging them as she rides him. I turn to look at them when I hear Lisa moan. She is fucking Mike hard and fast and Mike is pinching nipples and pressing her body against his.

I smile as I tell Ted to sit on the side of the tub. I take his cock in my mouth licking and sucking the head. Then I start to take him deeper into my throat and I start to massage his balls. He is getting more and more excited. All the sudden, he grabs my head and shoves his cock clear to the back of my throat until I gag. He starts to face fuck me not giving me any time to breathe, I grab his ass to pull back just enough to get air. Then, I let him have his way with my mouth.

I can feel Ted’s balls tightening up so I put a finger in his ass and massage his balls as he starts breathing heavy and shoving in harder. Suddenly, he shoves in hard and deep shoots a big load straight down my throat. I swallow and swallow choking on all the cum he is releasing. He finishes and slides back down into the tub.

Right as Ted starts cumming I hear Lisa start to scream out that she is cumming too. As Lisa finishes her orgasm I move over to her lick her clean then move her off Mikes cock and lick it clean.

I sit down on him saying, “Fuck me honey, I need to cum so bad, please fuck me.” Mike pushes me forward making me grab the side of the tub, he grabs my waist and starts fucking me so hard you can hear our bodies slapping together.

I am pushing into his every thrust; I am so close I need to cum so bad. I can tell Mike is getting close too.

“Oh honey, I’m so close I am going to cum!”

“Yes baby, cum on daddy’s cock. You can do it; cum for daddy.”

Ooh yesss, I’m cumming!” my body start to convulse as I cum.

“That’s a good girl, Ooh, daddy’s cumming.”

Mike shoves in hard, and his body starts to jerk as he fills my pussy up. Mike leans into me and kisses my back telling me he loves me. I turn to him and kiss him, shoving my tongue in his mouth, and I tell him I love him too.

We all sit in the hot tub for another fifteen minutes then decide to get out and clean up. Mike tells me he will show Ted and Lisa where the guest bathroom is and I could get my shower first. I start to head for the shower, but once I get into the bedroom I just wait for a couple minutes; I quietly walk down the hall to the other bathroom. The door is closed, but I can hear the water running so I crack the door wide enough to see inside.

I can see Lisa in the shower on her knees with Mikes cock in her mouth, and she is stroking Ted’s with her right hand. I watch as she sucks one then the other. I am getting horny just watching, I slide my hand to my pussy and start rubbing my clit.

Mike has Lisa stand up and bend over, he gets behind her as she continues to suck Ted’s cock. Mike slides his cock into her very wet pussy just long enough to make it wet, he pulls it out and starts to shove it into her ass. Lisa pushes back onto Mikes shaft telling him to fuck her ass. She continues to suck Ted’s cock. Mike pushes one hard stroke and shoves in hard. Lisa lets out a loud groan but doesn’t stop sucking Ted.

I am so turned on I am pinching my nipples and fucking myself as I watch. My moans are matching Lisa’s, we both cum at the same time. Both men are fucking her hard and fast, all the sudden Ted grabs her head and shoves his cock deep in her throat, shoots his load making Lisa choke on all the cum. Mike watching this, grabs her hips, shoves in hard and groans, “I’m cumming” as he fills her ass with his cum his body jerking uncontrollably.

I quietly walk back to my room and get in the shower. Mike returns, and I ask him, “What took you so long?”

He responds, “I was just making sure Lisa got everything she needed for her shower.”

I laughed and said, “I’m sure you did, how was her ass?”

Mike just looked at me and said, “You know me too well.”

I laugh and finish my shower. What they don’t know won’t hurt me. As I step out of the shower, Mike grabs me and kisses me hard on the mouth, squeezing my ass at the same time. I grab his semi hard shaft stroking him making him grow harder. He groans and pulls me against his shaft. I pull my hand out from between us and Mike shoves his cock into my pussy. I wrap my legs around him as he pushes me against the shower wall. He is pounding me hard and fast, fucking me like never before. He is starting to grunt and groan.

"I'm going to cum baby, cum with daddy.”

I tighten my legs around him, and I can feel his cum filling me up. The feeling makes me cum all over his cock. I scream out, “Oh daddy, I’m cumming.”

He squeezes me tight, kissing me he says, “I love you honey.”

I smile and hug him, then I tell him, “You better get your shower we have guests waiting.” I dry off and go into the bedroom as Mike gets into the shower. I get dressed and head to the living room.

Ted and Lisa are sitting on the couch talking when I come in, and I ask if I can get them anything. They both ask for a glass of wine so I go into the kitchen to open a bottle. I hear Mike greet them when he enters the room. I automatically pour four glasses of wine and open a second bottle to take in with me. I hand everyone a glass of wine and take a seat next to Mike on the love seat.

We sit and make plans for Saturday. Deciding to drive to the beach for the day stopping for lunch at our favorite restaurant before coming home to introduce them to my play room. I tell Lisa a little about my toys, the handcuffs, ankle cuffs, torture table, paddles, and floggers.

She says, “It sounds so kinky, you really like that?”

I tell her, “I only like the light stuff. I love to be tied up, and I like when Mike paddles my behind, but just enough to make it red, not hard to hurt.”

She and Ted both say that they want to watch us before they decide if they want to join.

It’s eleven thirty, and we all agree that it’s getting late and head for bed. Ted and Lisa want some private time, so they go to the guest room. Mike and I head to our bedroom. We crawl in bed and Mike lays on his back, I roll into his side and snuggle up to him, he puts his arm around me,

I tell him, “Honey, I love you.”

Mike squeezes me and says, “I love you too.”

I say, “Are we okay, nothing has changed has it?”

He tightens his grip and rubs my back he tells me, “Only that I love you more than ever.”

I kiss his cheek and drift off to sleep.

Published 
Written by cmt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments