Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wives' Initiation Orgy - Part Four

"The party continues with anal gang bangs and a triple airtight."

31
8 Comments 8
22.0k Views 22.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Sue dumped the camera, produced another pitcher of frozen gimlets and topped up everybody's glasses.

“Two round of drinks then you two girls get your asses gang-banged,” she reminded Amanda and Dawn.

“I loved what we were just doing,” said Dawn, “So can we modify this so that our husbands stay in our pussies while the rest of the guys bang our asses, then our husbands take the last ass bang, but on the other one's wife?”

“I like the way you think,” Melanie replied admiringly. “Of course you can.”

“Don't we have a say?” asked Tom.

“No,” Mel replied simply. “What, you're going to object?”

“Well, no, it just doesn't seem very democratic.”

“Oh, I see, you're labouring under the delusion that this is a democracy,” Melanie practically cooed, a sure warning sign if you knew my wife; she is not a cooing person. “It's not; it's a female autocracy. We might be equal partners everywhere else, but if you want to get laid here, you do what the ladies say. Are you okay with that, Tom?” The last in honeyed tones that would have had me bolting for the exit!

Tom gulped conspicuously; he had obviously received the message. “Er, sure, whatever you say.”

“Thank you, dear,” my wife replied sweetly and I almost choked trying so hard not to bust out laughing at that one. If my wife calls you “Dear” start backing away. Any other endearment is genuine; she says “Dear”, you start counting the kitchen knives!

Tom was obviously smarter than I had been giving him credit for because he was trying very hard to blend in with the cushions and not saying a word. Everybody else seemed to be trying equally hard to repress smiles.

General conversation resumed and we spent half an hour consuming the specified two drinks, at which point Amanda abruptly said, “Okay, guys, let's get to it,” rising to her knees. Dawn joined her and the men all clustered around them. The two ladies eyed the array of cocks then began working their way around those closest to them, blowing us back to life. When they had everyone fully erect they turned to their husbands, waved them onto their backs then both mounted in the reverse cowgirl position, Dawn on her Phil and Amanda on her Tom. Dawn told me later in the evening that the two of them had discussed it while drinking during the break and had agreed on the reverse cowgirl position so that their husbands would have a close-up view as each dick drilled their asses. I told her that I liked their thinking!

We all formed up behind Dawn and one after another reamed her ass-hole until we came, with Phil providing a ribald commentary from beneath his wife as he watched each dick drilling his wife's ass. Dawn moaned a lot and actually orgasmed on her husbands stationary dick as she was taking the third dick up her ass, which happened to be Steve. I was fifth dick, so it was very wet and well lubricated by the time I got my turn.

“Christ, that's big,” she commented with a satisfied smirk as she felt the pressure of my cock driving up her ass.

“You didn't complain earlier,” I replied.

“I'm not complaining now, honey,” she murmured as she drove her ass back hard, looking for more.

I rode her very hard for quite a while before adding my load to the existing deposits and pulling out. Dawn was riding every dick enthusiastically and with increasing skill as the rides progressed. As soon as I dismounted Amanda announced the flaw in the plan. A recovery period was required before we would be ready to do her and the husbands could not just swap and take sixth spot. It was agreed that Tom would now pull out of his wife and take the sixth slot on Dawn, then we would take a break, after which Phil would take pussy duty on Amanda and take the sixth ass spot.

Tom moved in behind Dawn, drove his dick up her sopping wet ass and rode her furiously for a few minutes before giving her the final load up her ass. When he had dismounted, Dawn climbed off her husband's cock and made a beeline for the bathroom to clean up.

Phil just lay there looking up at us and said admiringly, “Unbelievable! I would never have thought she had it in her.”

From behind him, camera in hand, Sue said, “Well she has certainly had it in her now!” Everybody thought that was hilarious.

Melanie fetched the drinks this time. When Dawn emerged from the bathroom Mel asked her, “And?”

Dawn smiled like the cat that had been at the cream.

“Scrumptious! They can do that to me again another night! And I'm not as sore as you would think. Apparently semen makes a pretty effective lubricant!”

Mel laughed. “I'll remember that,” she said.

“I'm sure you will,” replied Dawn, laughing with her.

Melanie handed her a fresh drink and they settled down to chat.

When we had all had a good rest Amanda announced, “Come on then, girls. I want some help with this, I don't want to have to get them all up on my own. Grab a man and blow him!”

Dawn was sat right next to me chatting with Melanie, so she just rolled to her side, sinking her head into my lap and swallowing my cock without a word. I felt eyes on me and looked up to see her husband, Phil, watching his wife work my dick with her mouth. He gave me a thumbs up and a grin. Catching this, Mel said to Phil, “I suppose I had better take care of you then,” crawled over to him on her hands and knees, always a delightful sight from behind, and gulped his dick down.

When all the guys had been revived Amanda waited for Phil to get down on his back then mounted him reverse cowgirl and slotted his dick into her tight pussy. She then rested her tits on his thighs to bring her ass into the air and said, “Let's go, guys. Enjoy the view, Phil.”

I had pole position on this one, so I admired her beautiful ass, her cock-filled pussy, her long legs in the burgundy fishnets and her ankle boots briefly, before kneeling behind her and easing my cock into her tight ass. Sliding it all the way in, I asked, “Are you ready for this?”

“Give it to me,” was the lady's reply.

I pried her buttocks apart to get my balls up to her rectum then went straight into overdrive. Hard, fast and deep.

“”Jesus, it feels like you're driving a telephone pole up my ass!” Amanda exclaimed.

“Oh, do you want me to stop?” I asked, concerned that I might be hurting her.

“Christ, no, do it harder,” she ordered. Evidently I was not hurting her!

It only took me about ten minutes to park my first load of the night in her back passage, then Jake was next up, literally, and I stood back to spectate.

Amanda came on the fifth dick with a soft wail as Pete exploded up her ass.

As Pete pulled out, Phil slid out from under Amanda and moved round to her rear to give her her final ass-fuck of the night. Having spent such a prolonged time in her pussy it only took Phil about five minutes to come up her ass, but he made the most of that five minutes, pounding her ass like a rutting stag before finally hosing her out. He didn't have to dismount; Amanda just fell on her face, groaning happily, and sliding off his dick.

“How was it?” Sue asked immediately, still snapping away with the camera.

“Fucking fabulously fantastic!” Amanda murmured, then giggled at her alliteration.

An hour-long break ensued, with more drinks, before anybody felt like moving again. The final event of the evening, which was now actually the early hours of the morning, was going to be a marathon finale, with Sylvie getting airtight for the first time and Melanie wanting a triple-banger airtight, so the men all wanted to be well rested.

We let Melanie get the show on the road, figuring that Sylvie could get some tips from Mel's performance on the first round of her triple-banger. She dropped to her knees in the centre of the gathering, then put her head down on her arms, thus ensuring that all present had a clear view of her perfect ass, her incredibly long legs encased in the white stockings with their gold and white lace tops, and her already well-banged pussy. From this position she told the other women, “Get them up for me please, girls. I don't want any of them to have my mouth before they are all in position.”

Wendy, Sue and Amanda rushed to obey. Amanda went for Pete's dick in preference to her husband's, Sue gobbled Tom's and Wendy swallowed Phil's. They had them all up and running in short order then set them loose on Mel.

There is nothing my wife like's more than an audience for her sexual exploits.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

She made a pornographic artwork out of getting Tom on his back and mounting him in the cowgirl position, reaching behind her with her right hand and masturbating his cock for some time before slipping the head between her vaginal lips then cupping his balls as she lowered herself on to it in tiny increments.

Sue, who was buzzing around her with the camera again, finally said, “Oh, come on girl, stop milking it!” which made everyone, including Mel, roar with laughter. Completely unabashed, Melanie finally settled herself comfortably onto Tom's dick then made another performance out of loading Pete's dick into her ass, easing the head in then making minute wriggling motions as if trying to work it in.

Sue hit her with another line, still snapping away at close range. “For Christ's sake, Mel, you could take a Mack truck up there, stop messing about!” She loved to rag on her best friend.

Melanie giggled and at last took it all the way up her ass, satisfied that she had made a lasting impression on her audience.

Phil was standing in front of her, so she opened her mouth wide, pushing her tongue out over her chin, then leaned forward and lifted the head of Phil's cock ever so slowly to her lips using just her tongue. Several of the girls clapped as she took it into her mouth.

“And they're off!” yelled Jake.

On cue all three guys started giving it to her the way Mel likes it best – hard and fast. She was finished with the play acting now and settled down to give her best possible ride to all three guys. I had never been a spectator before for one of her airtights, I had always been a participant. I found the sight of her servicing three guys simultaneously incredibly erotic! She was taking Phil's cock deep into her throat, swallowing him to the balls with each thrust of his hips. At the same time she was thrusting down and back with her hips to drive Tom's cock hard up her pussy and Pete's cock deep into her ass. Pete was holding the cheeks of her ass apart and absolutely slamming it to her, while Tom was not moving much at all, just holding his rigid cock steady in her pussy as Melanie bounced up and down on it.

Sue was moving around the four of them, getting into all kinds of strange postures to get good angles on all the moving parts.

Within fifteen minutes Mel had taken a load in mouth, pussy and ass, but she was not even moaning yet! A break was called after she finished swallowing the last drops of Phil's semen, him being the last to come. All three men were breathing hard, but Mel was still breathing normally. She laughed at them, not unkindly, as they all stood around her.

“You guys need to toughen up or I am going to kill you all,” she teased.

“Right now I can't think of a better way to go,” Pete said gallantly, between gasps.

“Astride me!” his wife called from behind him and we all laughed.

“I need a drink,” panted Phil. “No, make that two drinks!”

“I need a fucking respirator,” moaned Tom, causing more mirth.

“Only two more pops to go, boys,” Mel teased, grinning at them evilly.

They all mock groaned but could not prevent pleased grins from spreading across their faces.

“Can we get another dose of Viagra?” Tom pleaded.

“Not unless you want to walk around with a stiffy for the next twenty-four hours,” Melanie told him.

“Give it to him, give it to him,” his wife Amanda yelled, then in a quieter voice, “We can stay in bed all day, hon.”

Everybody enjoyed that one.

“Sorry, can't do it,” Melanie demurred. “If the extra dose didn't kill him, you would.”

That set the tone for the remainder of the recovery period; lots of ribald remarks and many complimentary and prurient comments on Mel's performance so far.

After about forty minutes of this Melanie asked, “Are you boys ready to go again?” of her three partners. They all nodded and three of the women promptly went down on them, resurrecting their limp dicks in no time at all.

“Do you want to go now?” I asked Sylvie, referring to her scheduled turn at going airtight.

“No,” she answered, “Your wife is getting me so hot with her performance, I want to watch the next round. I will go with her third.”

“Okay. I'm enjoying it too,” I agreed.

Moving back to the centre of the play area, the three men rapidly mounted my wife, who was not playing around now; Pete in her mouth, Phil in her pussy and Tom up her ass this time around. Pete drilled deep into her throat, Phil was more athletic than Tom had been in the pussy position, lifting Mel several inches with each of his upward thrusts, while Tom went after her ass like a rabid rabbit, jack-hammering his dick home at really high speed. The energizer bunny with an anal fixation!

This time they got Melanie moaning long and loud. She finally orgasmed at the twenty minute mark, as Tom and Pete came at the same time, so she was swallowing mouthfuls of Pete's semen the whole time she was coming and Tom was unloading in her ass. Her orgasm triggered Phil's ejaculation, which in turn triggered a secondary orgasm in Melanie. They all collapsed in a happy, sticky heap.

The recovery period was inevitably longer this time, with still more gimlets for refreshment. When the other women eventually fluffed her three riders back to life Mel led them to centre stage, mounted Pete, reverse cowgirl this time, loaded Phil's cock into her ass and swallowed Tom's dick like a hot-dog.

I lay down next to her and Sylvie climbed aboard, also in the reverse cowgirl position. Jake got between the thigh-high boots and I had a grandstand seat as he slid his dick up Sylvie's ass. She 'oomphed' as Jake drove it all the way up, then grabbed Steve's cock and popped it into her mouth. Six men mounted on two women. If all the women in the world wanted this there would be a distinct shortage of men to do the job, I thought.

I watched Phil start things off on my wife by giving her a good slap on her ass then ramming his dick right home between her buttocks until his balls were fully ensconced, then I remembered what I was supposed to be doing and drove my own cock deep into Sylvie's pussy. Jake rammed her ass at the same time and Sylvie gulped and spluttered a bit as Steve, in one smooth motion, slipped his cock right down her throat until his balls bounced on her chin. It might have been her first try at this, but Sylvie rode three cocks like a champion. She was soon mimicking Mel's backward and downward ass slam and she took Steve's face-fuck like eating ice cream. Of course, she could not make her soft sighing and panting sounds of pleasure with Steve's cock slamming in and out of her mouth, so it was a quiet ride, but her excitement was visible in her eager movements. I started out sucking her tits, but had to give that up as our movements became more urgent and I began to throw her into the air with the strength of my upward jacking motions in her pussy. Jake was simultaneously giving it to her full force in the ass and Steve was measuring her throat with his dick. Jake came first, up her ass, I followed almost at once thereafter and Steve gave her a semen cocktail just as she was orgasming immediately after that.

Melanie was still going. Tom's dick was stationary, deep in her throat and throbbing as he came and she swallowed. Phil was still going after her ass like a donkey engine and Pete was driving hard up her pussy. She was too busy swallowing to moan, but she was ramming her ass onto both cocks feverishly. She and Pete came together then Phil came up her ass and she came again. When her orgasms were over the three men pulled out and Mel rolled onto her back, breathing hard and gasped, “Ah, multiple orgasms, my favourite thing!”

When she had recovered her breath she said to Sylvie, “How did you like your first airtight experience, Boots?”

Sylvie grinned hugely. “I want more! Every day! Twice a day! Four times a day on weekends!”

Melanie laughed. “Ah, another lady with large appetites. I like it.”

“Are you sure?” Sylvie asked teasingly. “It means you are going to have to share.”

“Do I look like I have a problem with that?” Mel asked.

“I guess not,” Sylvie conceded with a giggle.

And that wrapped the evening up. I reminded Tom that he owed me a hundred bucks because his wife had taken it in the ass tonight and he coughed up the money with a happy smile! Those who had to drive home stayed the night in our guest rooms, Sue and Jake crawled into bed with Mel and I, the rest walked home. I went to sleep with Melanie spooned up to my front, Sue spooned up to my back and Jake spooned up to Sue's back. A nice way to end the night!

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments