Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wives' Initiation Orgy - Part Three

"The ladies' wild night continues."

26
6 Comments 6
18.7k Views 18.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

“That was great,” commented Dawn. “I have never been so well fucked in my life! Six guys in a row! Who would have thought it?”

“Welcome to the Slut Club,” Sue said with a laugh.

“I still want more,” Sylvie chimed in, to no-one's surprise.

“Don't worry, sweets, there is lots more to come,” Melanie assured her.

“Ooh, lots more come, that's what I want!” the vixen said gleefully.

“Who are you?” asked her husband, Pete, with a grin.

“As of today, your pet tramp,” Sylvie replied, grinning back at him.

“Good deal,” Pete avowed.

“Next on the agenda after the break is taking care of your ass-cherries,” Melanie said, nodding to Dawn and Amanda. “Will you be up for it?”

“God, yes,” answered Dawn. “I will never be more ready!”

“Yes, I'm good to go,” confirmed Amanda.

“We are all going to do it with you,” Melanie told them. “Partly for moral support and partly just because we like it. As the ass virgins, you get the first pick of the men. Dawn, who do you want?”

“Tom,” she answered without hesitation.

“Amanda?”

“Phil, then, just for payback,” Amanda replied, giving Dawn a wicked grin.

“Bitch,” said Dawn, but she was smiling when she said it.

“Freshly made slut,” her friend retorted, making us all laugh.

“I want Nick's big dick up my ass,” interrupted Sylvie demandingly.

Mel just went with it.

“We've all had it up our asses, Sylvie,” she told her, referring to herself, Sue and Wendy, “So he is all yours.”

I had a smile on my face like a slice of watermelon because I had been wanting to get up that ass all night since I had first seen the sexy manga outfit.

“Let's see, that leaves Pete, Jake, and Steve, so, avoiding husbands, that means Jake can have Wendy, Steve can have Sue and I can have Pete. Everybody happy with that?”

We all nodded.

“Alright then. Another round of drinks please, barman,” Melanie said to me, “Then we can get started.”

“Just as well this Viagra is good stuff,” I observed as I poured the drinks. All the guys concurred, some with mock groans or protests.

“Oh, come on,” said Mel. “I've had three of you up my ass and I know you are all ass crazy!

“Can the other three of us get up there tonight, Mel?” Tom asked hopefully.

Melanie's smile was huge and dazzling.

“Well, Pete has just been scheduled,” she replied, “But I will tell you what I will do. I will take all of you three new guys for an airtight ride in the free-for-all later if you all promise to work your way around the world and come in every orifice. Think you can all manage that?”

I was once again amazed at the degree of my lovely wife's lustiness! What a slut!

“Holy Christ, yes,” Tom gasped out. “It's like my wildest fantasies come true!”

“I didn't know you had wild fantasies, dearest,” Amanda, his wife, mocked him, which made Tom blush and the rest of us laugh.

“Count me in,” Pete accepted.

“I want the ass position first,” Phil bargained hopefully.

“Done,” agreed Mel promptly.

“You certainly will be, you greedy bitch,” her best friend Sue told her, with a smile to take the sting out of the tease.

“Maybe they will have enough left over for you,” Melanie suggested.

“I'll be amazed if they have anything left at all by the time we get to the free-for-all,” Sue demurred.

“I'm told that Viagra is really potent stuff,” Melanie said optimistically.

“It better be,” rejoined Sue, “Or I am going to make you do me in the free-for-all,” Sue told her, giggling.

“Always a pleasure, little tramp,” Mel responded, licking her lips suggestively.

“I know I am, big tramp,” Sue volleyed back.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, you two,” Wendy interrupted their performance. “Just remember that the rest of us sluts want some, too, will ya, please?”

That produced giggles from all the women and a total lack of reaction from the men.

”Okay, enough chatter, can we get down to it now, please?” Sylvie demanded.

“Hmm, she's eager,” Mel said in an aside to me. “Make sure you give her ass a really good boinking, would you?”

“Yes, make sure you give my ass a really good boinking, would you please, Nick?” Sylvie mimicked, which raised a lot of smiles.

“And that, gentlemen,” said Pete, “Is my lovely, chaste wife!”

“Was. Chaste, not wife,” his wife replied.

“Stick it to her, buddy,” Pete told me. “She loves it.”

“Yes, she does,” his wife agreed.

“So does his wife,” said Mel over my shoulder, nodding at me. “So stick it to her!”

On that note, the women all got down on their knees and the men all moved up behind their assigned partners. Melanie produced a jar of Vaseline from beneath a cushion and tossed it to Phil, saying “You and Tom are going to need this. It's tight the first couple of times.”

Phil thanked her and he and Tom greased up. The rest of us all waited and watched as they each settled behind the other's wife, parted their buttocks and eased their dicks into the women's rectums. Amanda's mouth dropped open and she gasped as Phil slid his cock all the way up her ass. Dawn just bit on her lower lip and took Tom's dick without a sound. Both women tensed as the men began to move slowly in and out, then gradually relaxed as they became accustomed to the sensation.

Seeing that the two ass virgins were getting nicely deflowered, the rest of us turned to our lady partners and entered them by the back door.

Sylvie's ass was tight but obviously well used, as she accepted my large dick without a flinch and immediately began riding it energetically, slamming her ass back on to it each time I rammed it home. I used my thumbs to splay her butt cheeks apart so that I could get right in up to my balls.

Sylvie finally began to make some noise, but still quietly; she began breathing long sighs as each stroke started up her ass, punctuated with a soft gasp as it reached maximum penetration. She went down on her forearms, spread her knees as wide as she could and pushed back hard, all to try to get a little more inside her.

“This isn't by any chance your favorite thing, is it?” I asked.

“Yeah, it is,” she murmured. “Really nail me hard now. I want that great, big cock banging on me like a big bass drum!”

So I went at her like a madman, hammering my dick up her ass with maximum force and speed, like I was trying to punch my way through a wall. She loved it! After ten minutes her mouth was hanging open so far that I was thinking she might dislocate her jaw, and she was sighing and gasping continuously. Is that the ladylike version of moaning and wailing? I thought incongruously as I pounded in and out of her back passage.

Looking around I assessed the other players' performances.

In front of me and somewhat to my right my wife was resting her head on her forearms with Pete between those lovely white stocking-clad legs driving nine-inch nails up her ass at a furious speed. Mel was moaning and wiggling her ass from side to side as she forced it back onto Pete's dick. Her eyes were closed and she was completely absorbed in her own pleasure, nipples sticking out like half-inch copper pipe.

The two novices were off to my right. Dawn had her arms out in front of her, pushing back, as Tom reamed her ass with brutal thrusts that were lifting her knees from the floor. Her mouth was wide open and she was wailing continuously in a low register. Her tits were swinging wildly and her face was alight with pleasure as she took her first ass fuck.

Amanda was now face down over one of the giant cushions with Phil kneeling astride her ass and driving his cock almost vertically down into it. Her long legs in their burgundy fishnets were straight out behind her and open slightly, her face was buried in the cushion. Phil was giving it to her hard and she was simply taking everything he could give.

Sue was immediately next to me on my left, with Steve jacking her ass up like a forklift. He was holding her by the hips and driving right home with each thrust. Sue was moaning loudly and continuously; this was one of her favorite things, too. Her bountiful tits were bouncing wildly.

Jake had Wendy pushed face-first up against the wall and was doing her ass in a standing position. He was pounding her hard and Wendy was pushing back for more as she made her usual loud racket, moaning and wailing.

I returned my attention to Sylvie when she demanded, “Pinch my nipples then whack my ass a few times.”

I did both of those things and she went into hyper-drive, slamming herself backward and forwards on my cock to increase the impact of each collision. That did it. I came like a fire-hose up her ass.

Falling to her face, she said over her shoulder to me, “That was great. I actually had an orgasm. I've never managed one from taking it in the ass before!”

“He's good, isn't he?” Sue murmured from beside us, where she was busy using her hips to milk the last few drops of semen from Steve's dick into her ass.

“Yeah, he is,” acknowledged Sylvie. “Hey Mel, can I get Nick as a takeout order whenever I want?”

Mel opened her eyes and focused on Sylvie with Sylvie's husband Pete still pumping in and out of her ass.

“Only if I am part of the takeout order, Pete's meal,” she told her.

“Sounds like a deal to me,” Sylvie responded. Melanie closed her eyes again to better enjoy the prolonged porking that Pete was giving her ass.

Sue had finished with Steve now; she rose on her knees, turned towards me and used her magnificent tits to bulldoze me to the floor, where she snuggled in under my right arm and rested her head on my chest.

“Hey!” Sylvie objected.

“Get your own. Dibs,” Sue told her, poking out her tongue

“That was my own,” Sylvie protested.

“You snooze, you lose, to Suze,” Sue mocked.

Steve slipped an arm around Sylvie and pulled her down on a cushion with him, saying, “You can snuggle with me, Sylvie.”

“But...”

“Nick has special privileges with Sue, he's like her second husband,” Steve told her.

“Lover,” Sue corrected quietly.

“Oh.

EmiliaFerrer_co
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaFerrer_co

Does Jake have the same privileges with Melanie?” Sylvie asked Sue.

“Uh-huh,” Sue answered. “But it only works because Mel is my best friend and Jake is Nick's best friend. We are really a four-person family.”

“Nice,” Sylvie said. Sue could hear the wheels turning in her head.

At that moment Wendy screeched like a banshee and we all looked over to see her shuddering in orgasm as Jake came up her ass.

Amazingly, that left Amanda and Dawn, the two novices, as the only ones still being ridden, so we all watched them.

Tom came in Dawn even as we were turning our attention to them.

Amanda turned in a sterling performance for several more minutes before Phil exploded up her ass, then we were all done.

“How was it, girls?” Melanie asked the two initiates.

“I liked it,” Amanda replied immediately.

“Did you get off?” Sue asked.

“No.”

“You will. It just takes practice,” Mel assured her. “How about you, Dawn?”

“Loved it, but no, I didn't have an orgasm.”

“I'd like to get all the guys up my ass tonight,” Dawn blurted, going bright red. “Would you guys like that? Am I allowed, Mel?”

Melanie laughed. “First, just so you know, I am only in charge tonight. I am tonight's Queen of the Revels, but we will be taking it in turns. Whenever the Play Group meets there will be a different Queen.”

“What about a King?” Pete interrupted.

“Nope,” Mel told him. “The women are always in charge.”

“That seems a bit sexist,” Tom objected.

“It is, intentionally so,” Melanie told him. “It keeps testosterone out of the equation. Do you have a problem with that?”

“Absolutely not,” Tom back-pedaled quickly, fearing expulsion from the group.

Smart lad, I thought.

“Second,” Mel continued, back to Dawn's request, “I believe we have taken care of all the items on the agenda.” She began ticking them off on her fingers. “Sylvie, Dawn, and Amanda have had their first double-headers. All of the ladies have been fucked by all of the guys. Everybody has had a face fuck as part of their double-header. And our two ass virgins have lost their cherries, so we are done. Which means it is free-for-all time. So to answer your question, Dawn, yes, you can get all the guys to fuck your ass, if they feel up to it.”

“Me too,” Amanda interjected hastily. “If Dawn's doing it, so am I.”

“Boys?” queried Melanie.

We all nodded or raised a hand.

“Okay,” said Mel, “Mandy and Dawn for gang-banged asses,” adding with a grin, “You two are not going to be able to sit down for a week!”

“I'm scheduled for a triple airtight with Tom, Phil, and Pete, so that will have to take place after you have all finished with Dawn and Mandy,” Mel continued.

“I want to try an airtight, too,” Sylvie requested.

“I thought you might,” Mel replied, smiling at her. “We'll schedule that along with mine. Jake, Nick and Steve can do you.”

“Goody,” Sylvie burbled.

“Anything else?” Mel asked the ladies.

“I want to try a doubleheader with one up my pussy and one up my ass,” Dawn said.

“Me too,” said Amanda. “It's that 'if she's doing it, I'm doing it' thing again,” she added apologetically.

“Hey, don't be embarrassed,” Sue told her. “Mel and I do that all the time.”

“Right. We'll schedule that before they gang-bang your asses, then, just in case that wears you out,” Mel told them.

“I think we are all going to die of heart attacks,” I told the guys.

“Maybe, but you will all die with silly grins on your faces,” Sue quipped. We all laughed.

“Is that it?” Mel asked. “Any more requests?”

There were no takers, so Mel summed up “Okay, so two double-headers, followed by gang-banging Mandy and Dawn's asses, followed by two airtights, mine a triple round. What about you, Suze? You have been remarkably quiet.”

“Oh, I am just going to grab anyone who's free and do to them whatever I feel like doing at the time,” Sue responded. “Spontaneity is the name of the game.”

“I'll play with you,” Wendy told Sue.

“In what sense?” Sue asked wickedly.

“Any sense that you like,” Wendy replied.

“You can be my warm-up act,” Sue told her.

“Mmm,” Wendy responded, running her tongue provocatively along her lips. Both women laughed.

“Right, we're set,” said Melanie. “Another round of drinks first, though.”

I recognized my cue and fulfilled the request. We lounged around chatting for another fifteen minutes or so, then Dawn said, “Can I get my double-header now, please?”

Phil looked across at his wife and said, “You are really getting into this, aren't you?”

Dawn smiled at him and answered, “I am loving it! I have never had so much fun in my life. Is it making you feel a bit insecure, darling?”

Phil smiled back at her. “No, just stunned that my wife is such a slut.”

“Amen to that,” said Pete with feeling. “I actually thought my Sylvie was a bit of a goody-two-shoes.”

“Ya know better now, don't cha,” the manga dominatrix replied.

“Do I ever!” Pete returned.

Mel noticed that Dawn was looking a little flushed and immediately deduced the cause. “Don't be pissed at Phil, Dawn. 'Slut' is the highest compliment around here,” she told her.

“Really?” Dawn looked surprised.

“Yeah, really,” Sue interjected. “Mel's title is 'Queen of Sluts'; my mission is to knock her off her perch.”

The other women all roared with laughter at Sue's sally.

“I'm going to give you a run for your money on that,” Sylvie bragged.

Sue giggled. “You're still a novice, sweetie. When you can entertain all the guys, all night, on your own, then I'll consider you as competition.”

Sylvie's face lit up. “Great! Now I've got goals.”

Pete groaned. “My god, what have we done?”

His wife threw a cushion at him, but he ducked it.

“Anyway...” Dawn prompted.

“Oh, yes, your double-header. Who do you want?”

“Pete and Nick.” Pete and I stood up.

“Mandy?” Melanie prompted.

“Jake and Phil.” They stood.

“Suze, you're on camera. Guys, let's go,” instructed Mel, then lay back with her drink to watch the show.

“Can we score them?” Sylvie asked teasingly.

“Not unless you want a thick ear,” Dawn told her, getting a giggle from Sylvie.

“How do you want us?” I asked Dawn.

“Badly,” she replied, getting laughs from the peanut gallery.

“Ha, ha,” I said sarcastically.

“You in the rear,” she finally cooperated.

Pete promptly lay down on his back, Dawn made the interesting choice of straddling him in the reverse cowgirl position, so that he could watch my cock reaming her ass as he fucked her pussy, and impaled herself on his already erect penis. I stood alongside her and slid my cock into her mouth. As she began to suck I slid the whole length home. She kept her hands on her thighs and began sliding her lips up and down the length of my dick.

The Viagra was still working; I was as hard as a rock again in under thirty seconds. Pulling out of her mouth I settled down behind her. Only as I rammed my cock up her back passage did I remember that this was only her second time and that she probably needed lubrication. She didn't. She just went “Oof” as the full length slipped inside her then began riding it like she had been doing it all her life. She was obviously a fast learner!

I started doing her with a steady rhythm and felt Pete begin doing the same. I took her by the hips and looked down to take in the sight of the two dicks sliding in and out framed by those black fishnets with the motorcycle boots below. Sliding my hands forward I pushed the chains out of the way and took a breast in each hand, tweaking up her nipples.

Amanda was to our left, a vision of swinging tits, burgundy fishnets, and ankle boots, astride Phil in the cowgirl position with Jake doing her ass; no surprise there. From my vantage point, I could watch both dicks sliding in and out of her as well.

Dawn let out a long, contented sigh. “This feels so good,” she said. “With two cocks in me, I feel like I am riding a tree trunk! It's wonderful!”

“Now you know why we like it so much,” Sue told her, from down at our right side, where she was busy taking close-ups of Dawn's double penetration.

“I might just keep doing this all night,” Dawn replied.

“Me too,” Amanda joined in. “I could become addicted to this.”

“You will,” Melanie asserted. “We are.”

Reassured that Dawn was entirely comfortable, I began drilling her ass with long, deep, hard strokes. Pete matched the pace, bucking under her to drive his cock deep in her pussy. As we gradually increased the pace I moved my hands back to her hips and Pete took over the tits. Dawn began to emit a constant low moan.

It took about twenty minutes, but I came first. Her ass was tight! I stayed up there as Pete finished her off. He came simultaneously with her orgasm, which went on and on, Dawn moaning rhythmically with the repeated waves. She flopped down on Pete's chest and I collapsed across her back. My wife gave us a mocking round of applause.

Glancing across at Amanda, I saw that all three of them were just in the process of climaxing. Jake was hauling her hips hard back to get his dick as far up her ass as possible, Phil's muscles were bulging as he braced himself with his cock deep within her pussy and Amanda was shuddering as if she was having a convulsion, tits shaking like jello on a plate. When they were done they crashed over to the left and fell apart.

When everybody had recovered enough to sit up and crawl back onto cushions, Mel asked, “I suppose you girls will be doing this again then, eh?”

Dawn replied, “Every chance I get!”

Amanda said, “I am going for airtight next time! If this is that great, that has to be even better!”

“It sure is, oh, yes, it is,” my sex-mad wife enthused.

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments