Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wives' Initiation Orgy - Part Two

"The orgy continues with the wives doing all of the men."

28
7 Comments 7
24.7k Views 24.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

There were no responses so I went ahead and poured for everybody. Melanie distributed the drinks to those lounging around the room and once again her ass was well fondled in the process. To my surprise one of the gropers was Sylvie. When Mel felt her small, soft hand on her ass she glanced at her in surprise. Sylvie smiled at her and said, “You have such a great ass. I just want to bite it.”

Melanie laughed. “Go on then, knock yourself out,” she told her, bending over farther to push her ass out more. Taking her at her word, Sylvie leaned in and bit down gently on her right buttock, then licked it from bottom to top.

“Delicious,” Sylvie complimented her, then added, “Can I eat your pussy later?”

“How about now, while I am enjoying my drink?” Melanie offered

“Let's do it,” Sylvie responded eagerly.

Melanie took her own drink from the table, sat next to me on the sofa and spread her legs wide, lying back and sipping on the frigid gimlet.

Sylvie walked up to us, all tits, bare ass, black fishnets and thigh-high boots. She stared down salaciously at Melanie's open, pink pussy, deftly plucked an ice cube from the ice bucket and slipped it up Mel's vagina. Mel almost tossed her gimlet all over herself as she jumped in startlement.

“Christ, that's cold!” she exclaimed.

Sylvie just laughed and settled onto her knees between Melanie's long, long legs, running her hands along the white stockings and up over Mel's smooth inner thighs, resting them there as she leaned in and gently tongued Mel's clit. Mel reacted as if she had received a small electric shock, gasping. Sylvie then slipped three fingers inside Mel's pussy and used them to spread her wide open before lowering her mouth and sliding her tongue gently inside. She spent the next ten minutes alternately burying her face deep in Mel's pussy and sucking gently on her clit. Mel began stroking Sylvie's hair and pushing her head deeper and deeper into her pussy. Sylvie continued servicing Mel diligently until Mel finished her drink, then stood and simply raised an enquiring eyebrow at Mel.

“Any time you want,” Melanie said a little breathlessly. “You are very good at that!”

Sylvie winked at her and strolled over to join her husband.

“She's full of surprises tonight,” Mel murmured in an aside to me.

“Uh-huh,” I agreed. “I can't wait to take a run at her.”

“Oh, she will get round to you, you can count on it,” my wife assured me. That made me feel good and gave me something to look forward to.

“Okay, people,” Melanie said loudly. “Time for the next item on the agenda, the new girls' double-headers. Gentlemen, start your engines. Ladies, choose your partners.”

“Who gets to choose first?” Dawn asked.

“Well, Sylvie chose first last time, so it should be you or Mandy,” Mel answered.

“You go,” Amanda said generously.

“Pete and Nick,” Amanda declared without hesitation.

“Dawn?”

“Tom and Jake.”

“That leaves you with Phil and Steve, Sylvie.”

“Bring 'em on!”

“Right you are, boys, you're on,” said Melanie. “No time limits on this one. It is a first for your ladies, so do them right.”

“Yes, boss,” Jake mocked.

“Don't you mean bossy?” I added.

Mel gave us both an evil grin and shot back, “When I am blowing you both later I am going to bite.”

Jake mock shuddered. I kept quiet in case she meant it.

“On your knees, girls,” Melanie suggested. “Go for the spit roast first time round. It's the most comfortable position.

The three women went down on all fours in the centre area between the sofas. I moved up behind Amanda, admiring her ass and the long legs clad in burgundy fishnets. The ankle boots were a sexy touch, I thought, as I knelt between her legs and fingered the silky, silvery-white hair between her legs, then slid three fingers into her pussy. She bucked a little against my hand as I did so. Pete settled in front of her face and proffered his dick. She opened her mouth and Pete slid it in. I lowered my cock to her pussy and parted her vaginal lips with the head then drove it all the way home.

Amanda settled herself on it and Pete and I began doing her with slow strokes, me driving deep, Pete starting off with short strokes then gradually taking his dick deeper and deeper into her mouth until after about five minutes she was swallowing the whole thing. We then gradually sped up until Amanda was taking it hard and fast in mouth and pussy. At around the fifteen minute mark she began driving her ass demandingly back into me, wanting it harder and deeper, so I obliged her. Reaching around, I unzipped the burgundy leather jacket, freeing her tits, then took one in each hand, fondling them as I rammed my dick deep inside her.

On the other end, she was taking her first face fuck like a veteran, sucking like a vampire as Pete's dick explored the depths of her throat at high speed. When his dick began to throb and she experienced a hot fountain of semen in her throat she swallowed greedily and kept right on sucking, determined to get every last drop out of him. I felt her vaginal wall contract as she orgasmed and her juices began to flow over my dick, causing me to come in turn. Pete and I stayed in place until she finished shuddering then dismounted. Amanda rolled onto her back, pulled us both down by our necks and slid a nipple into each mouth as she lay there panting.

“That was fucking great,” she gasped. Pete and I just kept sucking happily on her tits.

Sylvie was still going, off to our left, taking it in both ends from Phil and Steve. Steve was on pussy and Phil was on mouth. Sylvie was a lovely sight, on her knees, ass in the air, in her leather corset, her tits now fully out, erect nipples proud, black fishnets and thigh-length boots spread wide over Steve's thighs as he doggied her hard and fast, slamming against her gorgeous ass at the end of each thrust. Sylvie was grinding her ass like a stripper and swallowing Phil's cock to the root at the same time. Surprisingly, she made no noise, other than the slurping and slapping sound effects.

Meanwhile, off to our right, Dawn was still riding Jake's cock as she was sucking the last drops from Tom's. She had tossed her cap, her tits were swinging free of the chain mail, her knees were spread wide giving a delightful view of her long legs, black seamed fishnets, motorcycle boots and Jake's cock pounding in and out of her dripping pussy. She was leaning into it to get maximum penetration and gasping loudly as each thrust hit home. She began coming even as she let Tom's cock drop from her lips, and Jake rapidly followed suit.

That just left Sylvie to watch; no hardship there! When Phil finally dropped his load in her throat she swallowed in a very well-practised manner then kept his limp dick in her mouth until Steve drove her to orgasm, which finally elicited a moan. Steve kept pounding away for a couple more minutes until he eventually erupted inside her, then both men withdrew and Sylvie collapsed on her face, muttering, “More, I want more, do me again,” which caused both men to laugh and Phil to say, “You must be joking!”

Pete muttered to me, “I had no idea my wife was such a slut!”

“None of us do until they choose to show us,” I replied philosophically.

As the nine of us involved in the threesomes lay around the floor of the Party Pit recovering Melanie appeared bearing a tray of drinks and handed them around. She then settled down on one of the giant cushions, making sure that all of the men had a good view between her legs as she reclined there, one knee up, the other leg outstretched; leg, leg and more leg, gold and white stocking tops, garters and a gaping, well-furred pussy. Delightful!

“Next up is a game designed to ensure that every woman here gets banged by every man tonight,” she told us. “We are going to play Musical Rides. All of us girls will line up in a row on our knees. The men will line up behind us. We have loaded a collection of classic rock onto the sound system. When the music starts the men start riding the woman in front of them. When the track ends the men rotate clockwise and begin banging the next woman in line. You get the idea. If a man comes, he switches to the head moving along the line until he is back in working order then switches to the pussy. The game continues until every woman achieves orgasm or until we have all had all of the available men, whichever comes last. Please note, last. The imperative is that every woman gets an orgasm and every woman has all the men. It is going to be a long night, boys, so now might be the time to get some Viagra to wash down with your gimlets.”

She gave me a look that I clearly understood meant “Set an example.”

I said, “Well, I have never needed it before, but there have never been this many ladies before, so I am getting some. Anybody else?”

All the guys nodded or raised a hand or grunted assent.

“Right, in that case I will go get it,” I declared.

When I returned we all took a dose and washed it down.

“I've heard that this stuff keeps you rigid for hours,” Pete said.

“That's the idea,” Sue replied with a giggle.

“So long as you girls are prepared to keep banging us until it goes down,” Tom said.

“We'll take everything you've got,” Sylvie sniggered.

“Oh, this one is going to be real competition, Mel,” Sue observed with a giggle.

“You betcha,” Sylvie affirmed. “I'm a fast learner, too. And creative, shall we say?”

“I gathered that from the terrific outfit,” Mel said kindly.

“You just want more tongue,” Sylvie teased.

“You betcha,” Melanie shot back, mimicking her voice. Everybody thought that was very funny.

It took half an hour or so and two rounds of drinks before everybody was ready to roll. I happened to be sitting next to Sue at that time, so my wife said to her, “Suze, put your hand on Nick's cock.”

Sue grinned because this was a standing joke between the two women.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

She reached over and gently ran her hand down the length of my cock to cup my balls. The thing sprang up like it was spring-loaded.

“Ooh my,” Sue cooed to Mel, “that stuff really works. That was even more dramatic than usual.” She gave my cock a tentative squeeze. “It's even harder, too!” she elaborated with a happy grin.

“Save the best for me,” she whispered in my ear. I smiled then kissed her deeply.

“Christ almighty, it's growing as I watch!” Amanda exclaimed, staring at my dick, which caused our prolonged kiss to come to a spluttering halt as Sue giggled with my tongue down her throat.

“I guess I will take the left of the line with this guy,” Sue stated, staking her claim.

“Remember whose husband he is, kitten,” Mel warned, playing at being jealous for the audience.

“I always do,” Sue replied, doing her big innocent eyes, “It makes it so much more fun!”

All the guys smiled at the routine, but the girls all went into giggle fits.

“Alright, girls,” Melanie said, clapping her hands, “Let's get it on!”

The women all crawled around on the floor of the Party Pit until they were arrayed in a line, on their knees, side by side, down on their elbows, asses in the air.

“Where's the camera?” Jake asked.

“On the coffee table,” I told him.

He trotted over to get it and took photos of that row of beautiful asses from every possible angle, wanting stills as well as the videos from the webcams. When he was finished, I cued up the music and we all took our places behind the women, with me in the leftmost position behind Sue. As the first notes drifted from the speakers six cocks slid into the pussies of six beautiful women and the game began.

“Give it to us hard, boys,” Sue yelled. “You don't have a lot of time with each girl!”

The men all cooperated and soon the chorus of flesh slapping flesh was providing a counterpoint to the rock beat as bellies slapped against asses all along the line.

“Spank me, Nicky, hard,” Sue demanded, so I gave her a rapid tattoo of light slaps on each butt cheek, synchronized to the drum beat. She gave her happy yelp and ground her ass like a food mixer. Her pussy, as always, was warm, wet and tight. I honestly think she is the second best ride in the world. Pete was currently banging the ass off the best ride in the world, my wife, right next to me. Mel was giving him her best ass grind and Pete was riding her hard. Her rigid nipples were sticking out between his fingers as he held her by the tits and hauled her onto his dick. Sue turned her head to Mel and they kissed languorously as we rode them. Mel was starting to moan just as the track ended and we all switched.

Damn, that was quick, I thought. She must have really been enjoying that.

I moved from Sue to Melanie and slipped my dick into the spot just vacated by Pete as the next track began. My wife was hot, wet and raring to go. Phil was now mounted on Sue and Pete was up his own wife Sylvie to my right.

“I want your hardest and fastest,” my sexy wife demanded, so I gave it to her. She was already so wet that she was squishing and squelching as I jack-hammered in and out of her, holding her by the tits, just as Pete had done. She was moaning loudly by now, a much faster reaction than was usual, but the music finished before I could bring her off; that job would now fall to Phil!

Pete moved over to Wendy, I mounted his wife and Phil mounted mine as Tom moved up behind Sue.

Sylvie proved to be deliciously tight and as randy as a rabbit. She jammed herself onto my dick with a pleased groan, looked across to Mel riding Phil's dick and told her, “I am going to give your husband the ride of his life, so good that you will always be second best from now on!” Mel laughed at the challenge.

“Not in one song track, you won't! You could bang him from now till noon tomorrow, minx, and he would still be thinking about coming home to me!”

The disturbing bit about that was that it was absolutely correct! Never mind, Sylvie was proving to be a great ride in her own right. No need for comparisons! She had a very provocative swivelling hip grind, a murderous downward ass thrust, two delightful handfuls of tit and an appetite like a shark! The view while riding her was terrific – that perky, small, well-rounded ass, slim legs in those black fishnets and thigh-length boots spread over my thighs, and a pink, tight pussy. She was so tight and such a wild ride that I came copiously inside her just as the music ended. My wife was shuddering in orgasm on the end of Phil's dick as I dismounted from Sylvie and moved around to Wendy's head, sliding my wilting dick into her waiting mouth.

Pete was busy mounting Amanda, Phil was sliding into Sylvie, Tom was slotting his cock into Melanie's mouth so I knew he had come in Sue, Steve was ramming his cock up Sue and Jake was mounting Dawn.

The Viagra worked! It only took Wendy about ten deep swallows and my cock was iron hard again! I quickly moved around behind her, settling down between her long legs clad in black silk seamed stockings, ass framed by the garters, and seven inch heels tucked up to my calves. As I slid into her newly bald pussy she asked, “Do you like it?”

“No, not really,” I answered bluntly, “But that's just a personal thing. I like my women to look like women, not little girls. But if you like it, that's the important thing.”

“Oh,” was all she said, but I felt bad because she sounded so disappointed. But, hey, if you don't want the truth, don't ask the question, right?

She got over it quickly enough as the fuck took hold of her. She was soon writhing on the end of my dick as I drove it into her, being incredibly loud as usual. She is the loudest moaner and screamer I have ever heard. At the moment she was emitting a continuous moaning “Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah” at the volume and pitch of a chainsaw! A bit nerve racking, but she is an excellent ride, so who is going to complain? Not me! She is another one who likes her ass smacked while she is being ridden and she demanded this now. I knew from prior experience that she liked a real hard whack, so I gave her a few stinging swipes across each buttock and she bucked like a bronco and then changed her ass-grind up into top gear.

Pete was now really sticking it to Amanda, who was also moaning loudly, but at nowhere near Wendy's volume.

Phil appeared to be busy coming in Sylvie.

Tom was now pounding in and out of my wife's pussy. She had obviously got him erect again quickly, too.

Steve was holding Sue tightly by the hips as he blew his load and she simultaneously orgasmed.

Jake had obviously come in Dawn and was now in her mouth.

I was pleasantly surprised when Wendy screamed loudly, orgasmed dramatically and then pulled away as the music stopped.

Pete moved in behind Phil's wife, Dawn.

I moved over to Amanda.

Phil drove his dick into Wendy before she had even stopped moaning.

Tom was already up Sylvie.

Steve was now deep inside my wife.

Jake had circled back down the line and was now in his own wife, Sue.

And off we all went again!

Amanda had shed her leather jacket now, obviously overheated, and her terrific tits were swinging free. I got between those burgundy fishnet-clad thighs and slid into her sopping wet and steamy interior. She took the dick as if she had been riding strange dicks all her life rather than just tonight. She was another one with a train-sized tunnel! She was also very eager, rotating her slim hips and grinding her magnificent ass back against my pubis to get as much dick inside her as possible. I cupped her breasts as I rode her, tweaking her large, rose-pink nipples up to an astonishing length with my fingers and thumbs.

She liked to drone, humming a constant “Mmmmmmmmmm” as she rode my dick. The other guys must have warmed her up well because she orgasmed within two minutes of my starting to nail her, uttering a loud groan as she flooded like a waterfall. I kept right on banging her, hoping to give her another orgasm before the music ended. From over to my left I heard my own wife's distinctive long, drawn-out “Aaaaaaaagh” as she came. I smiled, enjoying her pleasure, as I rode Amanda to the end of the song, but no dice for the second orgasm from her. I slapped her ass appreciatively as I pulled out of her sopping pussy and she gave me a smile over her shoulder.

“Later?” I asked.

She understood. “I'll save you a spot,” she promised. I gave her another appreciative pat on the ass and moved over to Dawn.

Pete circled around and drilled into Sue.

Phil was driving his dick into Amanda as I looked over.

Tom already had his dick up Wendy.

Steve had begun nailing Sylvie.

Jake was busy giving it to my wife.

I slid my cock through Dawn's curly black pubic pelt and burrowed deep inside until my balls were resting against her clit.

“Do me good and hard and I will be a happy lady,” she told me over her shoulder.

“I'll do my best,” I responded.

Her pussy was capacious but tight and thoroughly wet. I drove my dick up hard, enjoying the sight of her round, tight ass framed by the studded leather garter belt and black fishnets as I reamed her pussy. I held her by her sexy, wide hips and drilled her for all I was worth. She responded with slamming backward thrusts that jammed my cock deep into her moist depths and caused loud slapping sounds with each impact. To the left I heard Sylvie utter a soft gasp as Steve popped his cork in her and she came in turn. The music ended before I could do the same for Dawn.

“Okay,” Melanie called, still astride Jake's dick. “Which ladies got orgasms?”

They all raised their hands.

“Oh. So did I,” said Mel. “I guess this game is over then.” And she pulled off Jake's dick with an audible 'plop'.

I went to the kitchen for another pitcher of icy gimlets and refilled everybody's glasses. We then all lounged on the giant cushions in abandoned poses, chatting and drinking.

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments