Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Youth Group Party

"I thought a church youth group party would be boring, I thought wrong."

33
8 Comments 8
43.0k Views 43.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story
The evening went on and I kept looking at my watch, knowing that my ride wouldn't be here until around 10 or 11. It was only 7pm!! I had been talking to this cute little Asian girl and this guy who I could only assume was her boyfriend. I liked her mainly because she laughed at everything I said, even when it wasn't very funny. The guy I thought was her boyfriend nervously kept looking at me and then away. The way he kept looking at me I started to wonder if he was going to make a move on me? I would rather be with both of them than just him so I snuggled closer to my little Asian cutey. The cute little Asian girl, Sasha, put her head on my shoulder each time she laughed and she laughed a lot. She was making me very excited but I had to remind myself that she might not be interested in me, just being friends.

The party was fairly lame and most of the older crowd cleared out early leaving only high school age kids which included Sasha and her friend or boyfriend or whatever he was. I should have just asked about their relationship but I didn't want to cause a scene or seem like I was asking for a “reason”. The last thing I needed was Sasha thinking I was after her boyfriend.

Sasha and I sat on the floor in front of the futon couch. All the other kids surrounded us around the room and now our smaller and young teenage group took on a new dynamic. People told lame jokes or tried to tell equally lame ghost stories. Sasha slipped her hand into mine and I found this exciting and oddly romantic. I reminded myself once again that holding hands and leaning on me didn't mean she was gay, some girls are like that. She might be like this with everyone she meets for the first time. She might love laying her head on girl's shoulders for hours and laughing and seeming to be flirting in every way possible. But I still felt a nervous twang in my chest and stomach that made me want to drag her somewhere a little more private. I reminded myself I was at a party with kids from my old girlfriend Karen's church. These were “good” kids and not like my friends. Just as I'm reminding myself that good church going kids don't have sex and don't drink, the guy who is throwing the party says, “Ok. Raided the stash, who wants a drink?”

As if that wasn't odd enough two guys come back in the room with ancient video tapes and hold them up like they found gold or something. I remained quiet because I knew I was out of my element. They popped the tapes in a DVD/VHS combo player and immediately the moans of a woman in the throws of sexual ecstasy filled the room. When the kids finally moved out of the way of the television we could clearly see a thick hard cock penetrating a woman's spread open vagina, held open by her middle two fingers. Her fake red finger nails seemed to threaten to rip into her flesh at any time. I remained quite while the other kids hooted and hollered and made obscene gestures at each other. I was getting extremely turned on by the situation I found myself in and watched as a girl named Jessica across from me literally squirmed in her seat. She crossed her arms over her large breasts in an effort to make herself smaller. I found her erect nipple pressing through her shirt extremely erotic.

As the porn rolled on and everyone laughed and alternatively got grossed out more kids began to show excitement and libidos began to flair. Greg, my cute Asian girl's friend, slipped in next to Sasha and his arm extended around both of us. We both huddled in close to him to the obvious jealousy of many guys in the room many who were now adjusting their pants in an effort to hide erections. On the screen a woman was pretending to be a secretary and she was having a fantasy about sucking some guy's cock as she looked through a dirty magazine and played with herself. Her fingers spread her vagina open for all to see before the screen cut away to her and Ron Jeremy getting it on in a dark room in a low budget flash back.

"So would any of you ladies ever do that?" This one guy asked. I assumed he meant masturbate but perhaps he meant be in a porno? We weren't sure. Most of the girls all said no. Sasha was practically passed out on my shoulder so they all looked at me. What? Was I that obvious?

"Sure, I'd do it." I said truthfully and with moist panties dying for something to start. I wasn't really intending to shock anyone, I was just bored and extremely horny.

"Would you be able to masturbate in front of people?" Jessica asked. I couldn't tell if she was horrified or horny.

"Sure" I said.

I noticed bulges in two of the guy's pants. They quickly turned and acted like they were doing something while they reached down and adjusted. God I was ready to start fucking.

"Would you take it up the ass?" one of the guys blurted out meaning to shock everyone. A girl turned and slapped him on the shoulder. He grinned too widely obviously proud of himself.

"Yeah, why not." I said and smiled.

"What if we wanted to make a porn?" another guy asked.

"Ok, I'm ready." I said and I was serious. I would have fucked anyone in the room at this point. The idea sounded fun and Sasha had been making me horny for quite some time and her little hand was in my lap. She was either faking being asleep or she was using sleep as a reason to press her hand between my thighs. She wasn't touching anything private but she had to feel the heat wave coming from between my thighs. Any moment now and I would soak a wet spot on the floor.

"Come on you guys, don't be such hard-ons." this one girl said and looked at me uncomfortably. I shrugged and opened my legs a little so Sasha's hand could slip between them more easily.

"No, I'm serious, I'd do it right now." I said. My breathing had become ragged. My heart pumped faster. I was getting to that point of no return. I was losing control as I often do when I get horny. I was opening up to my inner slut.

The same girl looked really shocked and she said, "You would get naked in front of everyone?!"

"Oh please, I'd get much more than naked." I said.

"Do it!" one of the guys said daring me.

"No, you guys shut up." she said and looked back over at me pleading for me to stop but the dare had already been thrown out and I was desperate to take this party into different territory. I was gone. Paula the little fetishdoll had taken over.

I slipped my shirt off in one quick motion and the room froze. You could have heard the proverbial pen drop. Taking off my shirt mostly woke Sasha and then seeing me shirtless woke her the rest of the way. Most of the guys were smiling. I kicked my shoes off and then I took off my jeans. I didn't do a little strip tease. It was simply me getting naked. I did try to keep my legs closed a bit. My panties were already soaked.

"Paula, put your clothes back on." The annoying little goody-two-shoes girl said. But I noticed she didn't get up and leave. Every eye in the room was on me. It was powerful. It was intoxicating. My whole body was warm despite the fact that I stood before everyone in my little tiny bra and pink undies, legs pressed tightly together. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra and let it drop but kept my hands over my breasts. There was a brief moment where the intelligent side of me tried to take over and remind me I was at a party with a bunch of church kids but I never listen to the intelligent side of me. I uncovered my small breasts and slipped my panties off, praying that I wasn't already a sticky mess inside them. Then, just like that, I was completely naked in front of the other kids. I could already smell my sex. I was dripping. I was obviously horny to every person in the room.

"Oh...My God!" one of the girls said, "You are so very naked! And so very...WET!"

The porno was still on but no one was watching it. I had effectively removed all attention from the screen but the sounds coming from the television made my nudity seem all the more dirty. I prayed we would start our own porno soon.

"Ok, that's enough, put your clothes back on."

"God! Give it a rest would ya Shelia?" Jessica shouted and smiled back at me. Her eyes flashed to my dripping wet little pussy.

"So, am I the only one?" I said. I was daring others to do the same. Would they? I turned and looked at Sasha and her friend Greg. Sasha was wide eyed and her hand was on my leg. She actually licked her lips.

"I'll do it." Greg said.

"Good boy! Come on baby, take it all off." I teased but honestly I was just eager to not be the only naked person in the room. But Greg wasn't the only one willing to get naked. The room erupted with people taking off clothes. A redheaded girl ripped off her shirt and bra to expose large pale breasts with delicate light pink nipples. A guy ripped off his pants and his already thick and very long erect cock sprung to life. Another guy dressed in a soccer jersey removed his pants to reveal his huge limp cock. I was ready to suck every guy in the room.

Jessica took off her top to expose her large breasts and her boyfriend took off his shirt and pants but refused to take off his boxers unless Jessica took off her pants and underwear. Jessica refused and so that ended the nudity around the room. Even only partially nude, Jessica and her boyfriend were the couple to be jealous of. Everyone looked at their perfect toned and beautiful bodies. To everyone's surprise the girl who had been giving everyone such a hard time took off her top but refused to expose her breasts even though her bra was transparent and did nothing to hide the amazing breasts inside. I could see her big brown nipples through the bra and I felt bad for her that she couldn't see how beautiful her body was. I had just turned to see if Sasha would expose her petite little body when this one guy came running in and started spraying everyone with beer and laughing. He was quickly followed by his friend who got everyone off their asses and running around the room. Sasha jumped up wearing only panties and ran like hell. I followed her.

Before anyone could stop it, the room was filled with flying food and anything else people could think of to throw. Jessica and I ran into each other trying to get away from spraying beer and we fell backwards to land with me on top of her. She was so cute I didn't want to let her up even when she pushed me to try to get back on her feet.

“ Mind?” She said.

"Ok, but you gotta give me a kiss first." I said. She leaned in and pecked me on the cheek.

"No! I mean a real kiss." Greg and Sasha were smiling and watching.

"Eeeewww, you mean like tongue." she slurred out.

"Yes" I said.

She was very small with really tight big round breasts, the kind of breasts that only exist when you are a teenager. She tried to push away again and I held her down, "Kiss!" I demanded.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

She looked at me and then at the little audience forming around us. She leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. I pushed my tongue in her mouth. She let me kiss her for a few seconds, then she jumped up.

"Ok, great!" She said.

Then the room was full of spraying beer and flying pretzels! Sasha grabbed me and the two of us ran up the stairs and into a bedroom with Greg close behind. People ran up and tried to follow us in but Sasha locked the door. As soon as she had the door locked she grabbed me and we began kissing. I was shocked. I was thrilled. She was almost the same height as me and her small breasts pressed into mine as our tongues danced and intertwined. Sasha grabbed a handful of my ass and pulled me to her. I did the same to her and she pushed her hips into mind moaning.

A knock at the door stopped us. We tried to ignore it and heard a round of kids laughing. The knock came again but this time followed with Jessica's voice pleading to let her in. I opened the door and Jessica and her boyfriend jumped inside the room.

"Ok, strip!" I said.

“ What?” Jessica said.

“ All of you, you heard me! Strip! This is a naked only room and all of you have way too many clothes on.” I demanded.

Sasha quickly removed the remainder of her clothes with Greg following behind. He was fully erect and seemed ashamed but didn't try to hide himself. Jessica protested, pouted, but finally she removed the last stitches of clothing. She was beyond perfect. Sasha moved in behind me and began touching my breasts from behind. Jessica was obviously shocked but trying to hide it. I think she wanted this to happen. I think she wanted something to happen.

Jessica helped her boyfriend out of his jeans and that was it, we were all naked. Tyler, Jessica's boyfriend, was also erect but he clung close to Jessica. She reached behind and rubbed his cock up and down.

Sasha moved her hands down and she pressed her fingers against my clit. I moaned and opened my legs a little. Jessica watched and grew more excited. She stroked Tyler's cock faster and I noticed her hips moving and grinding against his dick as well.

“ We should fuck.” I said to Greg and Sasha.

"What?" he said. I pulled him so he was standing in front of me.

"Now, stand there like a good boy." I said and he stood in front of us with his erection still throbbing. I dropped to my knees right in front of his cock and as near to Jessica as possible.

"Come here Sasha. " and she kinda knelt beside me.

"Have you ever sucked a guy's dick?" I asked.

She shook her head no and her face turned red.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, but she couldn't make eye contact with Greg. He started to say something and I slapped his ass and said, "Hush!" and he shut up.

"Come here and touch it." I said and she leaned over and started to, but then she pulled back. She kept giggling. I stroked his cock and her eyes got really wide. I took her hand and placed it on his hard dick and she very shyly gripped it and started to move her wrist.

"Ummm...can I..." Greg started to say. I got up and looked him in the eye, "If I want to hear anything from you, I'll tell you what to say! Now shut it and be a good boy or else!"I demanded and then I kissed him.

Jessica dropped to her knees and pulled Tyler over to Greg. The two boys avoided looking at each other. Guys. So seriously ridiculous. Sasha was still stroking Greg's cock gingerly, like she might break it. I decided it was time to take her education further.

"Now you are going to have to put his dick in your mouth."

Sasha looked at me with complete fear. Her eyes pleaded with me to not make her do it. Was she embarrassed or what? I quickly gathered that Sasha and Greg were not, in fact, boyfriend and girlfriend. It made this even more exciting to me. I decided that she was too cute and so I kissed her. Out tongues danced for a few minutes again and when I stopped I saw that her hand was still wrapped around Greg's dick. I lifted her chin and she opened her mouth and took his dick inside.

I turned to Jessica who looked at me expectantly. I kissed her and she kissed me back. She was far better at kissing than Sasha but less eager. I touched her breast and pinched her nipple as we kissed. Her breasts were as firm as they looked. When we stopped kissing I lifted her chin as well and she eagerly sucked Tyler's cock.

I turned back to Sasha and she was mechanically licking Greg's dick. I could tell she had never done this before and I knew I needed to help her out. The boys had finally started laughing to each other but made no other effort to talk.

"Just try and think of it like a Popsicle and just act like you are trying to keep the thing from melting. Start at the bottom and press real hard with your tongue."

I kissed the head of his cock and then flicked my tongue across it. Sasha took another sip of her drink and then she ran her tongue up his cock like I showed her.

"Now, when you get to the top, go down on him."

Tyler and Jessica had stopped and were looking over at us. Sasha hadn't noticed. She went up to the top of his cock and then she put it in her mouth. She only took in his head at first but I told her to go deeper. She started to go in slowly and then she gagged.

"That was good, you just have to relax your throat. Here, watch."

I took his cock in hand and then I went down on him all the way to his balls. I started to get kinda into it, it had been a while since I had felt a hard cock pressing the back of my throat. I pulled off of him with a kiss and he had his eyes closed.

"Can I lay down?" he asked.

I slapped him on the ass and told him to stand there and hush. I would have been harder, but I didn't want to freak Sasha out. She looked intimidated and so I told her, "Just don't think about it, just let your throat relax and let him slide in."

She took his cock in her mouth again and started to go down on him. She did pretty good, but it wasn't long before she started gagging again. Jessica was doing an excellent job on Tyler, he was so huge I wanted to have some as well. Jessica moved over and we kissed before I put my mouth over his cock and sucked him. He was huge. I nearly gagged this time!

I turned to Greg and decided that I needed cock inside me. I pushed him down on the bed and he yelled, "What...what are you doing?"

"Well, do you want to have sex or not? Cause I'm so horny I could fuck a bed post!"
Greg laughed and so did Jessica and Sasha.

"I'm a virgin" Sasha whispered.

I leaned in and whispered back, "I know, don't worry about him...just me." and she looked a little confused.

I pushed her back against the pillows and kissed her neck. She let me move down to her brown little nipples and I sucked them really hard. They were already so sweet and puffy and I got them nice and swollen. I moved down but she tried to stop me.

I looked up at her and she tried to tell me no, but I could tell she wanted me to do it. I just continued down, licking her smooth skin down to her navel. Jessica was now just lying on top of Tyler and slowly moving up and down on him. She fucked him slowly with her hand on his chest and her large breasts barely moving. Damn, her stomach muscles looked amazing as she rocked forward and back.
Greg was stroking his cock and I had to give the boy credit, he had lasted a long time! I turned my attention back to Sasha and I let my tongue run through the light covering of hair and to her sweet pink little lips. I kissed them and she closed her legs. I didn't look up but pushed her legs open again, she gave little resistance. I thought I was going to have to tell Greg what to do but my ass was sticking up in the air like a pussy in heat and he took the hint. I felt Greg's fingers slipping over my sensitive lips getting me even wetter than I already was and God, was I ready for him to fuck me. I looked down to the tiny pussy in front of me and ran my tongue up her little pink slit. She was sweet and moaned like a little anime girl. I nearly came before Greg's cock slipped inside my warm, wet pussy. Almost as reflex, my tongue darted into Sasha's tight little pussy and she gasped. I reached both hands under her nice little ass. I pulled her up and made her hips trust into my face. This made her even wetter and put her clit in just the right position. My pussy tightened around Greg's cock and I knew I was very close. He took hold of my hips and fucked me harder really getting his cock down inside me. It felt great but I wanted to be in a different position so I moved away from him and he slipped out of me. I flipped over and made him lay down beside Sasha. He put his head right beside Sasha and they looked at each other uncomfortable for a second and then she kissed him! I was shocked! My creation was starting to make the first move! Fast learner!

I got on top of him and they both watched as I slowly pushed his dick inside me. Sasha seemed to be really amazed by his cock sliding up and into me. She laid across his chest and he rubbed her ass as I pushed up and down on his cock. Tyler and Jessica were asleep and they had pulled the covers up. Greg and Sasha kissed again and I leaned in so I could get my clit right on that spot. Sasha looked back at me with her eyes half closed and Greg really pushed it into me hard. Sweet little Sasha's naked body was making me so hot. I totally ignored Greg as I looked at her. Every little curve and even the couple of little baby fat rolls in her belly were making me so hot. I ground my hips back and forth so that I could cum before he shot off. I was too late. Greg moaned and then thrust up into me with a grunt and the first warm shot of cum. I fucked him as fast as I could and I came right as he pumped a huge load of hot cum deep into me. It was wonderful feeling. His cum oozed out of my pussy as I came all over him. I stayed on top of him still pumping and Sasha watched with complete virginal fascination. When he had gotten really soft, his slippery cock popped out of my wet, dripping pussy. I gasped from the feeling of it slipping out. I fell over beside Greg with my leg over his. Sasha totally blew my mind! She actually leaned down and started to suck on his wet, sticky cum soaked cock! She licked it clean! Then she looked up at us and smiled and said, "Mmm".

I was so blown away I started laughing. Then she buried her little baby girl face in my pussy and sopped up every drop of cum from my pussy! I thought I was going to die of shock! She finished and looked up with a wet face, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said, "Yuummmm, more cum please. "

Either I created a monster or she wasn't as sweet and innocent as we thought!

Published 
Written by fetishdoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments