Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Their Executive Toy

"One shy submissive woman and five dominant men"

50
14 Comments 14
34.6k Views 34.6k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Famous Story

We are five handsome executive men looking for the right woman to use as our submissive little fuck toy. Your eagerness to please is more important than your appearance. Be dressed like a slut or else there will be no response.

I read the ad one final time before I take a deep shaky breath and put away my phone in my black Cole Haan overcoat. I can feel the heady glances of several men on the subway train and I know that I look good with my smoky black eyeshadow, black kohl eyeliner, and ruby red matte lipstick. I look professional on the exterior and no one can venture to assume that underneath the classy façade, I am on my way to fulfill my most taboo fantasy: to be a sweet little obedient fuck doll to five handsome dominant men. I secretly hope and pray that they are decent men, not mean, overtly aggressive males that harbor a deep resentment and hatred toward the opposite sex.

Despite the anxiety entrenched within me, I still find myself walking to the sleek, beautiful building that juts up proudly to the cerulean sky. I am so nervous that I find myself pausing in mid-step, debating in my chaotic mind whether I should walk into this dark sexual fantasy.

But why is it dark? I quickly realize that I have no rational response to it. So I propel myself forward, replacing the fermenting shame with genuine desire. When I feel the buzzing in the back pocket of my jeans, I know who it is before I even look at the screen.

Hello lovely. Are you here yet? We are waiting patiently yet with definite anticipation.

Miguel’s tender yet honest text bathes me in a reassuring wave of complete calm. I am just entering the building.

I receive his text a mere ten seconds later. I see you walking toward me. Christ, you’re beautiful. The guys are going to love you.

I feel a blush creep on my pale cheeks. When I enter the building and set my gaze on the beautiful sharply-dressed man directly in front of the sign-in desk, I feel my stomach flutter in absolute excitement. He looks exactly the same as in the selfie he'd sent me yesterday. Except that now he has on an immaculate, crisp black suit that looks divine on him. In the selfie, he was wearing absolutely nothing at all. His gorgeous, handsome face was on full display while he showed off his firm, taut, and sinewy tattooed tan body that was perfection.

At first, I thought I wasn’t good enough for him or any of the other guys with my tiny little pouch underneath my stomach or my baby face, but he quickly assured me that I was perfect, calling me ‘a beautiful, kinky sex goddess’ after I told him my fantasy about pleasuring five men at the same time.

“Hey!” he jovially says. “You look even better in person.”

Now I blush deeply. “Thank you, Miguel. You are too kind.”

“No, hermosa,” he says, gently taking my hand and kissing my small wrist. “I say the truth. You are stunning. I am so happy you responded to my ad.”

My blush deepens. “Gracias. Eres muy guapo tambien.”

His eyes widen in intrigue. “You know Spanish as well?”

I smile. “Si.”

You are handsome as well, is what I'd replied. He is clearly impressed because he doesn’t hesitate to wrap his arm around my waist and guide me to the elevators. When we are safe from the prying eyes of the others in the main lobby, I find myself stifling a moan as I imagine kneeling before him and undoing his pants to worship him with my hungry mouth.

“What are you thinking about, hermosa?”

A tiny giggle escapes me before I say, “I was thinking of sucking your cock right here, right now.”

“Oh,” he says and his dark green eyes light up. “How most exquisite. Makes me want to keep you all to myself.”

“I wouldn’t object to that,” I whisper as the elevator takes us up to the eleventh floor.

“Mmm. I’ll keep that in mind, bebe.

Miguel makes me feel so comfortable, I think as the elevator door opens and I follow him down a long hallway. When I hear the masculine voices drifting down the hall, I find myself pausing in midstride as suspicion creeps over my petite body. One of those voices sounds familiar, I think as Miguel turns around and looks at me inquisitively.

“Is everything okay, amor?”

I’m just being paranoid as usual, I think and shake my head and smile. “Yeah, I’m okay. I’m sorry. It’s just that I’ve never done something like this and I’m still a little nervous.”

“We’ll make sure you’re one hundred percent comfortable.”

My smile widens. “Okay. Thank you.”

Despite his placating words, I'm still feeling a bit anxious. I hope that they all like me, I think as I take a deep breath and step into the darkly-lit room. Once inside, I quickly notice how the office has been transformed into an elegant, dark playground. The curtains are all up, shielding the outside world of this forbidden fantasy that I’ve voluntarily stepped into. A few white candles have been strategically placed around the room to give the dark room enough illumination. I have to say that I am honestly surprised by the choice of décor and setting -- but in a good way.

“I emphasized the sensual mood,” Miguel says as he gently holds my left wrist. “Let me introduce you to my friends.”

I can’t deny the shiver of anticipation that uncoils through me as Miguel leads me to the center of the room. I can distinguish the other men lingering in the corners, and I have to admit that it’s so sexy to watch them unveil themselves from the darkness. My gaze immediately falls on a tall, fit blonde in a charcoal grey suit who is intently staring at me with so much pulsating lust emanating from him. The submissive side of me immediately senses his dominant nature and I feel my sensitive nipples harden within the black lacy bra underneath my black jacket.

“Hello, Zara,” the sexy blonde huskily whispers. “I’m William. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. You are exquisite.”

I can’t help but shudder as he approaches me and gently grabs my left wrist to lift it to his mouth and plant a soft kiss on my hand. “T-thank you, sir. I hope I am good enough for all of you.”

“You certainly are,” a satin smooth voice whispers behind me. “I love how tiny you are. We are going to have so much fun with you.”

I slowly turn and feel my stomach flutter when I gaze at a beautiful man with exquisite tan skin and vibrant green eyes. He looks like a model in his black bespoke suit and coal black hair that is styled back. He introduces himself as Zeke, followed by a gorgeous African-American with luminous caramel eyes named Tim. The last man is slow to recede from the shadows, and when I set my gaze on him, I feel my entire body go still in absolute shock.

I knew that I had heard a familiar voice in the hallway and sure enough, my ears did not deceive me. When I look into the alluring, intoxicating blue eyes of my father’s best friend, I find my womb aching in absolute desire.

“You’re absolutely stunning,” Ethan says, gently skimming my cheek with his fingers. “I am Ethan.”

My lips part for a few fleeting moments before I find my voice again. “Thank you, Ethan. You’re gorgeous.”

A tiny blush creeps across his pale cheeks as he caresses more of my cheek. I close my eyes and purr against his tender touch while I feel another pair of hands wrap behind me to slowly unzip my jacket. Tendrils of panic course through me as I stiffen in anticipation of undressing before these five handsome, dominant men. Ethan immediately notices because he frames my face with his large hands, forcing me to gaze into his ocean blue eyes. God, he is so hot, I think looking at his salt and pepper hair.

I'd always had the biggest crush on him, ever since I hit puberty and my sexuality awakened. My experience with men my age has been abysmal; I’ve managed to bring more sexual satisfaction to myself by masturbating, using sex toys, and most importantly, using my vibrant imagination. Imagining that I am a sweet, obedient fuck toy to several older men at the same time has been my number one fantasy for the longest time.

Except that now it’s becoming a reality and I find myself balking at the idea of exposing myself to these beautiful men, which includes my father’s best friend, a man who has known me since I was a baby. A sudden wave of insecurity washes over me and my confidence plummets, rendering me immobile for a moment.

Ethan leans and whispers into my left ear, “You’re gorgeous. My cock is so hard for you.”

Hearing his sexy, decadent voice in my ear sends a shudder of primal lust pulsating through me, forcing me to relax. William kisses the nape of my neck and slowly unzips my jacket further until he gently peels it off me, exposing my petite body. The instinct to cover the soft parts of my body immediately surfaces but I restrain from doing so. When I feel the coalescing, collective lust of all the five men directly focused on me, I find myself relishing the addicting sensation of being coveted.

“So fucking perfect,” Miguel says as he walks toward me until he is standing inches away. “You make the perfect submissive doll.”

“I want to fuck this pussy with my fingers,” William whispers into my right ear. “Make it come all over my hand.”

“Do whatever you want to me,” I say as a primal shudder overtakes me. “I’m your little fuck doll.”

I close my eyes and gasp as I feel William’s right hand wander down my petite, thin body until it reaches my panties, which are slightly damp. His left-hand rises up to my pale neck, where he lightly squeezes my airway before breathing into my ear, making me squirm in luxurious heat.

“I am going to make this pussy come so hard,” he whispers. “Drench my fingers in your cum.”

“Yes, sir,” I quickly say as I gaze down and watch his fingers skim the wet fabric of the lace panties.

“Good girl,” Miguel says before he bends and gently pulls down the lace bra to expose my A-cup breasts. “Your tits are so beautiful.”

A gasp escapes me as I feel his luscious lips wrap around my left nipple. When a second mouth wraps around the right one, I feel a wave of arousal flood my womb when I see that it’s Ethan. Zeke and Tim lean against the wall as they avidly and silently watch William, Miguel, and Ethan pleasure me. Even though I hadn’t been planning on being worshiped by these beautiful men, I can’t deny that it feels absolutely amazing to have their undivided attention on my highly sensitive breasts and cunt.

Along with William’s dominant hand firmly wrapped around my neck, I can’t help but whimper as he glides his middle finger across the wet cloth of my panties, teasing my slit with his digit.

“So fucking wet,” William whispers into my ear. “Is it making you drenched, thinking about sucking our big, thick cocks?”

“Fuck, yes,” I say as more liquid heat floods my core. “I want to gag and slobber on all your cocks. Make me your little cock whore, please.”

William grinds his hips against me, making me whimper again when I feel his straining erection rub against my ass. “We’ll take turns fucking your little throat. Fucking it like it’s your little pussy. I bet that will make your little cunt so fucking wet. Do you like the sound of that, my little whore?”

My eyes roll back as a ragged moan escapes me. “Fuck, yes!” I say as he grinds his cock against my ass more. “Make me your little cum slut that can’t get enough of your cocks.”

My submissive words seem to entice them because Ethan and Miguel start sucking my nipples harder. William slips his middle finger inside my hot, wet slit at the same time that he begins to flick my puffy clit with his thumb. I'm drowning in absolute euphoria as I focus on the sexy, wet sounds of them pleasuring me. I think about William’s big cock in my ass as his heavy balls slap against me and I almost crumple to the floor from the heady, succulent image.

“Do you need something, my beautiful little slut?” William purrs into my ear.

“I want…”

“Yes?”

I shiver as I say, “I want your beautiful cock in my ass.”

“Mmm,” he growls deliciously. “I would love my cock deep in your little ass, filling you with my hot, thick seed. I’ll keep fucking you even after I come deep inside of you.”

“Oh my God.” My womb tightens as my legs shudder. “Oh God, I’m going to come!”

It usually takes me much longer to orgasm with someone, but they are just too good for my highly sensitive body. I come so hard while I buck against William’s hand. My nectar spills out of my tight cunt and floods his hand in liquid warmth. Ethan and Miguel continue to suck on my nipples as William finger-fucks my little cunt while rubbing my fully engorged clit. When Zeke and Tim walk over with their throbbing hard cocks poking out of the fly of their slacks, I moan and immediately want my hands around their shafts.

“Fuck yes, stroke their cocks,” William purrs into my ear. “Make those cocks nice and hard for your tight little holes.”

I moan fervently as I feel my womb throb yet again in warning. That doesn’t stop me from spitting on both of my palms before I bring them to the two beautiful, long and thick cocks waiting patiently for me to service. I love hearing their guttural groans of pleasure as I wrap my small hands around their thick, veiny shafts and begin to stroke them sensually, making sure to spread my warm, slick saliva all over their cocks.

“I can feel your orgasm coming, my little slut,” William says as he tightens his grip around my neck. “Come hard for us. Don’t hold back.”

I almost crumple to the floor as raw, potent ecstasy paralyzes my petite body. I come so hard that I actually squirt on William’s hand, which hasn’t happened in such a long time. All of the guys moan in approval and the shimmering, electric aura of the room intensifies as my cum seeps through my panties and spills down to the porcelain floor.

“You didn’t tell us that you could squirt,” William hisses into my ear. “God, that is so fucking hot. There is nothing hotter than a submissive little cock whore who can squirt.”

Miguel stops sucking on my nipple to quickly grab my shoulders and motion for me to kneel before him. He unbuckles and takes out his beautiful, delicious cock so swiftly that I don’t even have time to moan before he slips the head of his bulbous cock past my full lips. I flick my tongue eagerly against the hot slit of his penis before I wrap my lips around the fat, velvety cockhead, making sure to drench him in as much warm spit as possible. I can feel the heated, lustful gazes of the four other men as Miguel groans and pumps his hips against my hot mouth.

CorinaStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CorinaStark

“Yes, suck my cock, baby,” he hisses as he grabs the back of my head. “Hold your hands together behind your back and lean toward me more.”

I quickly do as I’m told, loving the way that he is dominating me while his sexy friends watch. I’m so enraptured by worshiping his cock that I almost forget for a moment that Ethan is eagerly watching me. Just this thought alone forces me to swallow every delicious inch of Miguel’s cock. He stiffens and curses as I expertly take all of him down my throat until my tongue is resting against his balls. I fight the urge to pull away and keep his beautiful cock down my throat for five seconds until I quickly pull away and gasp for air.

I moan as I stare at the thick, sexy web of saliva that connects the tip of his engorged penis to my bottom lip. I love feeling the tiny rivulet of snot spill down from my right nostril. He growls as he firmly grabs my head and begins to face fuck me, riding my mouth and fucking my throat just the way that I’ve always fantasized about. His heavy balls rub against me and hearing the excited murmuring of the other men turns me on immensely. It feels like my womb is going to implode from suppressed lust.

“God, I love face fucking you like this,” he whispers. “How would you like two cocks inside of you while I keep face fucking you?”

He slips his cock out before I moan and shiver in submissive heat. “Fuck, I would love that so much.”

“Good girl. Take off your lingerie and kneel before us. You're going to get fucked so good.”

My clit throbs ardently at the succulent image of three cocks inside of my tight holes. “Yes, sir.”

I quickly take off my lingerie and set it down next to me before I obediently kneel before them. All I can focus on are the three beautiful, dominant men, William, Miguel, and Ethan, undressing before me. Tim and Zeke continue to slowly stroke themselves as they avidly watch me with a possessed hungry look in their eyes.

“I am going to fuck this sexy tight ass so good,” William whispers as he lies down on the porcelain floor. Come over here and make my cock nice and wet for your ass, my little slut.”

William turns me on so much with his dirty talking. Out of all the men here tonight, he seems to be the one who is the most dominant and kinky. I quickly crawl over toward him and kiss my way up his toned, firm thigh before I finally reach his large, smooth balls and gently suckle on them while I eagerly look up at him. Seeing his sexy, handsome face contort in raw pleasure as I lavish his sensitive testicles in my warm, slick saliva, instills even more hedonistic lust within me.

“Give me a wet, sloppy blowjob, baby,” he whispers. “Choke on my long, thick cock.”

I quickly pull myself further up between his legs and wrap my eager lips around his thick mushroom head before I swallow his entire rigid length. He is a little bigger than Miguel and I find it harder to deep throat him all of the way, but I still manage to do it despite the tears forming in my eyes and the overwhelming instinctual desire to pull away. I love hearing his fervent moan and feeling his fingers roam through my wavy hair, pulling the strands as I suck his beautiful cock.

“Yes, fuck my cock with your throat, my little slut,” he hisses and thrusts his hips. “Feels so fucking good.”

His dominant words entice me to fuck him harder and faster, forcing me to bob my head up and down between his legs like a woman possessed. It has been so long since I’ve sucked cock and it feels amazing to lather his thick, veiny shaft with my spit. The wet, slippery sound of me slurping on his nine-inch cock propels me to bring my right hand down to my smooth pussy and begin to touch myself as I gag on him.

“Make that pussy squirt all over the floor,” he eagerly whispers, pulling my hair. “Show us what a good little slut you are and drench that pussy in more cum.”

I pop him out of my mouth and moan loudly as I begin to ride my finger in wanton heat. I get so turned on when I see his long, meaty cock completely drenched in my thick saliva and I grab him by the thick base. I slap his penis against my cheek before I begin stroking his wet shaft while sucking the sensitive bulbous head. He groans as he fucks my hand and I whimper when I feel the familiar urgent stirring of my womb. I orgasm without warning and buck against my hand when I feel the warm, clear cum gush out of me and spill onto the floor. A tiny squeak escapes me as my petite body shuts down from the sheer pleasure of the orgasm, forcing me to stop worshiping him for a few seconds as the waves of pleasure coalesce within me.

“You’re going to get fucked so hard, little girl,” William says before he lightly slaps my cheek, eliciting a moan of pleasure from me. “Are you ready for my big cock?”

“Fuck yes!” 

I am so enraptured by William’s huge cock that I don’t notice Ethan lie down next to me until he reaches out his hand to gently caress my face. I glance over at him and moan when I see his thick, long cock jutting up proudly. My womb tightens yet again at the mental image of riding his cock and squirting all over him.

“Ride his cock while I fuck your ass,” William urgently says. “Another cock will be down your throat, face fucking you.”

I quickly get on my knees and carefully straddle Ethan as a mixture of excitement and nervousness filter through my system. I’ve never had more than one cock inside me at a time. While I’ve certainly fantasized about it for many days and nights now, the reality of the scenario suddenly hits me, making me wonder if it will be painful? Will it be too much? Will I not enjoy it as I’ve always imagined that I would?

“Are you okay?” Ethan gently asks as I nervously rest my drenched labia on his hard, pulsating cock. “You look a little anxious.”

“I will admit, I am a little nervous.” I gulp before I say, “I’ve never done this before.”

“Do you want to back out of this?”

I look down at Ethan’s handsome face, his expression filled with concern and I quickly shake my head and smile. “No. I will be okay. Just… please, go slow with me at first.”

“Of course we will.” William surprises me by kissing the nape of my neck as he wraps his arms around my waist and rubs his slick cock against my tight rear opening. “You set the pace, baby.”

I bite my lower lip as I gaze into Ethan’s potent blue eyes. I can’t believe that I’m going to fuck my dad’s best friend, I think as I grind my wet labia against the head of his cock. He doesn’t stray his gaze from me as I wrap my right hand around the base of his cock and slowly guide him inside of my tight, slick entrance. I gasp as he slowly slips inside with no resistance at all since I am drenched in my own juices. When William slowly fills my tight ass with his beautiful cock, I can’t help but roll my eyes back in absolute, delicious pleasure.

“Do you want a cock in your hot little mouth?” William asks.

“Yes, please!”

“Mmm. Good girl.”

Zeke walks over and quickly undresses before he feeds me his delicious cock, slipping his hardness into my mouth. I begin to ride Ethan’s cock while William slowly thrusts in and out of my ass and I feel my body relax as I become used to the delicious, intoxicating sensation of getting all my holes filled at the same time.

“Fuck yes,” I hear Miguel say near me. “That is so fucking beautiful. Can you stroke the both of us while they ravage you at the same time?”

I nod in approval and quickly extend both of my hands out to stroke their cocks. Feeling their thick, meaty shafts in my hands injects more heated lust into my body, coaxing me to thrust against Ethan and William even more. A gasp escapes me as Ethan wraps his mouth around my left nipple and hungrily suckles on the taut, hard peak, lavishing it in warm, succulent wetness. William leans down and growls deliciously into my right ear as his thrusts become more insistent and needy.

“You love being our little cum bucket, don’t you? Come all over that cock. Drench him in your sweet, delicious cum.”

My womb tightens upon hearing his salacious words. My response is to thrust even harder against Ethan and William while I bob my head even more against Zeke. The delicious friction in all of my tight holes along with the sexy, slippery sounds of me stroking the two thick shafts forces my cunt to tighten in that familiar need.

Ethan gently bites down on my sensitive nipple and it triggers my third orgasm, forcing a muffled moan from me as I feel my pussy tighten around his cock like a vice. My orgasm is so powerful that I actually pull away from Ethan and my cum gushes out of my pussy, splashing all over his shaft and down to his balls. All of the guys groan in approval as my cum splashes on the floor and my legs violently shudder before I quickly slide Ethan deep inside me again. I need to feel him inside of my slick, tight cunt.

“I’m going to drain my balls deep inside of this tight, little ass,” William hisses as his fingers dig into my hips. “Are you ready for my hot cum?”

“Fuck yes,” I scream loudly. “I need all of you to come deep inside of me. Make me your creampie whore.”

“You want our cum dribbling out of your pussy and ass? You’re such a little greedy cum slut.” He groans and starts thrusting into me even harder. “I’m so close.”

I clench my ass to make sure that he comes hard. He gasps as his fingers grip my hips and he abruptly stops before I feel his long, thick cock spurt deep inside of my ass. Ethan’s hands also grip my hips as he bucks underneath me, forcing me to squeeze my cunt tightly around his cock so that I can get every drop of his seed. He whispers my name before I feel his cock pump his semen deep into my tight cunt. Feeling both of my holes filled with warm, thick cum forces me to uncontrollably shudder as I come again for the fourth time, spraying my cum all over Ethan’s sexy, fit body.

“You make the perfect fuck toy,” William says as he slips his beautiful cock out of me. “You need more cum, don’t you?”

“Yes, please!”

I carefully get off Ethan and patiently wait for Zeke and Tim. With their beautiful, hard cocks straining earnestly against their hard, toned stomachs, I can’t deny the wave of lust that engulfs me as my nipples tighten and my cunt throbs earnestly in anticipation.

“Are you ready for more hot cum deep inside of your slutty little pussy and ass?” Zeke asks.

“Fuck yes,” I say. “I’d love to have two cocks in my pussy at the same time as well.”

My words seem to shock all the guys because they all go very still and glance at each other. Perhaps that wasn’t part of their itinerary? Shame and regret wash over me and I’m about to laugh it off as a joke before Miguel walks over and kneels next to me as his beautiful brown eyes bore into me.

“You really want that, baby doll?”

“Yes,” I breathlessly say. “Only if it’s okay with you and the other guy.”

“Of course.” He grins and surprises me when he wraps his strong arms around my hips and carefully lifts me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. “I’ve always wanted to try out double penetration. I just never found the right sexy girl for it.”

Excitement flutters in my chest as he lays down on the floor and I straddle him. His thick, veiny cock rubs against my drenching wet folds and I gasp as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me toward him, forcing me to lower myself. I slide down on his long, thick and veiny shaft and keep my gaze on him as he glides all of the way inside of me. Zeke runs a hand through my long, wavy locks and gently prods my tight opening with his pulsating cock. The thought of two cocks inside of me sends a ripple of primal lust coursing through me.

“If it hurts, you’ll let us know, right?” Zeke asks

“Yes.”

I gasp as I feel the thick head of Zeke’s cock penetrate me, joining Miguel’s hard shaft. Feeling the two cocks stretch my tight, wet pussy forces me to moan and shudder for a moment before Tim slowly enters my tight ass.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes,” I manage to whisper as I grind against the three of them, loving the sensation of being so full. “It feels perfect. I love it.”

I can feel their initial hesitation melt away as they slowly thrust in and out of me. I close my eyes and lower my head to the crook of Miguel’s neck to gently suckle on the sensitive, tan skin. He moans and thrusts against me even more, which propels Zeke and Tim to start fucking me even harder.

“Fuck me as hard as you want, please,” I urgently whisper.

The next few minutes are complete bliss as I linger in the delicious, intoxicating sensation of having three beautiful cocks fucking me at the same time. Feeling three pairs of hands gently roaming and caressing my petite body while they thrust and grind against me is such an exquisite contrast. The sexy, wet sound of their cocks sliding in and out of my pussy and ass only heighten my arousal and the scintillating, musky scent of our delirious fucking overwhelms my senses until I am shaking from head to foot.

“It feels so fucking good,” I say as my entire body trembles in complete surrender. “Please don’t stop.”

The three of them continue to thrust into me and I can feel the heady gaze of William and Ethan as I am ravaged by Miguel, Zeke, and Tim. Hearing their carnal moans and groans sends waves of brimming arousal straight to my womb, injecting me with more ecstasy until I feel my cunt throbbing yet again in imminent release.

“Oh my God, I’m going to come,” I say. “Fuck!”

I violently jerk away from the three of them as my cum gushes out of me in a clear stream, spilling down to Miguel’s heavy, full balls. My legs violently shudder and I slump against the men, my legs and arms violently trembling in absolute, unfiltered pleasure. They all groan in approval and satisfaction and they are quick to slip their hard, throbbing cocks back inside my pussy and ass. Being their submissive little fuck toy feels so right and good; I make sure to hold out on my orgasm until I feel their visceral pleasure building and they all start to tremble and groan.

“Please give me your hot cum,” I say in an urgent tone. “I need it.”

They all begin to thrust against me harder and faster; the sexy, slick sound of skin slapping upon skin reverberates throughout the room until Miguel starts to groan underneath me and his hands violently shake on my hips.

“Fuck! I’m going to come,” he hisses, bucking underneath me.

I put my mouth to his left ear and whisper, “Spill your hot, thick cum inside my little slutty pussy. I’m your little creampie whore.”

My words push him over the edge and he gasps as I feel his hot, thick cum spurt deep inside me. His orgasm triggers Zeke’s orgasm and he shudders and groans as well before he comes deep inside. Tim curses and stops thrusting against me as he comes as well, pumping more hot, delicious cum into my ass. Their combined raw, simmering ecstasy is too much for me; a tiny moan escapes me as I come one final time with their hard, thick cocks still nestled inside.

“God, that was so fucking hot,” Miguel says in between heavy labored breaths. “You are so fucking sexy, baby.”

“That was the hottest sex I’ve ever had,” Zeke says as he pulls his cock out of me. “Thank you, beautiful.”

 

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments