Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Their Little Stut

"Fancy dress party gets unexpectedly wild! Some parts are true and some fantasy."

16
5 Comments 5
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I didn't plan on this night getting as wild as it did, especially since the party was at a farm and held by a typically middle- class married couple. It was a fairy tale theme fancy dress party. I decided to go as Little Red Riding Hood, and wore a 50’s style dress with red roses on it with a big red petticoat underneath. This style of dress not only complemented my curves but showed off the right amount of cleavage. I also wore a little red hooded cape and bright red high heels. I thought I made a pretty damn hot Little Red Riding Hood! 

The party began as any other, with introductions and drinks. The hosts and the guests were all in their mid to late 40’s, and my friend and I were the youngest, being 24. However, this age gap didn't bother me in the slightest, especially since I am a firm believer that men are like wine, they get better with age!

As the party wore on and more alcohol was consumed, the men decided to get in the pool. “Come in with us, it’s nice and warm!” said Mike, the husband of the host.

“Yeah, and bring your floatation devices!” shouted Tony, his rowdy mate.

I knew he was referring to my breasts, and I acted coy about it but inside I was so turned on, I could feel myself begin to get wet at the thought that he had been eyeing up my rather big 40D size tits.

With that I downed my drink, took off my dress and petticoat and jumped into the pool, wearing nothing but my underwear. The men whooped and cheered at my daring attitude, and gave me more liquor. We were all joking around and laughing and having a great time.

Mike brought in more drink, and I swam over to him to have some. “Can I have a drink please?” I asked.

He then pulled me in close to him with his hands around my waist. “Open your mouth,” he whispered.

I obeyed and he poured the drink into my mouth. It was a coconut flavored spirit, and drinking it neat made my head swim. I felt him move his hand down so he could get a good feel of my big, curvy bum. He looked at me with a mixture of pleasure and worry, in case he was taking this too far. I knew it was wrong, seeing as he was married, but I was too drunk and turned on to care.

I let him know it was okay by proceeding to stroke his cock through his tight trunks. It was so hard and so big; it felt amazing in my hands. He responded by moving his hand round to my pussy and started to rub my clit. It felt so good, he knew exactly how to touch me. This is something I love about older men; they are experienced and know how to please a woman.

This went on for a little while, until I felt another pair of hands grab my waist from behind. It was Tony, his mate. I had forgotten all about him being in the pool as well! He had been watching and wanted to join in. This was like a dream come true to me, two older guys fucking me.

I grabbed Tony’s hands and placed them on my boobs; he then squeezed them hard and moaned as he kissed my neck. I felt his cock harden even more as it pressed into my ass. I reached around and stroked it as well. Mike moved forward and began to kiss me in such a passionate way. Hands were everywhere as both guys touched and stroked every inch of my soft, rounded curves.

I had a sudden realisation of what was happening and pulled away for a moment. These guys were married! I couldn't do this.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane

“What about your wives? We should stop,” I said as I went to swim away.

“Don’t worry about them; this sort of thing always happens at our parties,” proclaimed Tony.

This was my green light to carry on.

I pulled down Mike’s trunks and his thick, hard dick was released. He pulled me onto it and started to fuck me. His cock went so deep inside my pussy, it felt amazing. I loved how confident he was about his sexual prowess, something that definitely came with age and experience, and I knew he loved my youthfully wild ways.

He maintained a firm grip on my hips which drove me insane. Whilst this was happening Tony was playing with my tits, squeezing them hard and rolling my stiff nipples in between his fingers. I loved how rough he was with them and wanted his cock inside me too.

He seemed to pick up on this desire, and began to place his cock in between my ass. He held onto my boobs for support once he was in and began to fuck me really hard as well. I couldn't keep my screams of pleasure in any more, especially since my fantasy was coming true: two older guys fucking me hard and showing me that they knew what to do.

I could tell they were both enjoying the fact that I was so turned on, but Tony realised that if I got louder, their wives would hear and we would be caught, so he moved his hand round and placed it over my mouth to stifle my screams. This was so incredibly hot; it sent me over the edge. I could feel my orgasm coming, and began to buck wildly.

In response the men fucked me even harder which made my orgasm come much faster and stronger. I came, and it was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Tony pulled my hair as I orgasmed, which felt so good not just physically, but also because it showed his complete dominance over me.

I could feel Mike was close to cumming himself, which made me cum again. I was having a multiple orgasm, something I had only experienced with my vibrator!

Mike moaned as he shot his load inside me. I felt Tony pull out. “Let me have a go with your pussy now!” Tony moved round as Mike swam behind me and placed his hands on my boobs and squeezed my nipples. I loved that even though he was tired after his orgasm, he still wanted to watch his mate fuck me.

Tony pushed his cock into my now sopping wet pussy. “Wow! You still feel so tight even after such a hard fucking!” he proclaimed. I smiled at this comment. His cock felt just as big as Mike's, and maybe a little bit thicker. He fucked me so hard; I could feel another strong orgasm coming.

“Keep going just like that!” I moaned.

“Yeah you like it hard don’t you, you little slut? You’re our little slut now aren't you?” Tony replied.

“Yes I am!” I screamed. I loved dirty talk like this, and this was just what I needed to bring on that orgasm.

Tony felt me cum all over his cock and fucked me faster as his orgasm came just as intensely as mine. “Ahhh....” Tony sighed as he flopped his head in between my breasts. I could feel my pussy contracting around his cock. I always enjoyed that feeling after taking such a hard pounding.

Tony pulled out and we all looked at each other and began to laugh. I couldn't believe what had happened! I hoped it would happen again, after all, I was their slut now.

Published 
Written by CelebritySkin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments