Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Cocks and a Pussy

"Let's get this party started!"

23
16 Comments 16
20.5k Views 20.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

My name is Geisha and I have three boyfriends; Jason, Colin, and Matt. Yes, they all know about each other because I live with all three of them. We get strange stares when we are all out on a date and we are showing each other affection but we don’t care. Our relationship works and that is all that matters.

So I have three cocks, all different sizes; one six inches and two seven inches, all cut and thick. We don’t all have sex all together all the time. Sex just happens naturally. Oh, did I forget that I am a nymphomaniac, which is a plus for this type of relationship. My men, as I call them, operate a very lucrative software company which is how I met them. I was their secretary but now my job is to stay home and take care of my three men. It is a hard job but someone has to do it.

It was finally Friday and the three of them were due back from a software conference later that evening. It had been a long two days for me but believe me, my vibrators got plenty of work out. Tonight I was fixing their favorite meal but the dessert will be my favorite – cocks.

After making sure that everything was ready, I went to my room and took a quick shower and then dressed in a long silky red gown with a slit on the left side half way up my thigh, spaghetti straps with a deep plunging neckline, so deep my perky 38 C tits were about to fall out.

Each of us had our own room with a bathroom and there was the playroom with a specially built bed to hold four adults and a huge shower room with multiple shower heads that was perfect for fucking. The guys spared no expense when building their dream home. They were childhood friends, went to college together, and built their company after college into what it is now. At first, they did not think about sharing a woman but when I came to work for them they all wanted me but I refused to date any of them because I did not want to cause a rift in their friendship.

I am not sure who came up with the idea of sharing me but when they told me about it I was all for it. After all, what more could a nymphomaniac ask for but three willing cocks at her disposal? They were shocked when I agreed so fast but when they found out what I was, they could not believe their good fortune. We have been together for two years. I am twenty-three and the men are all thirty-five.

Suddenly, I realized I had been standing there brushing my shoulder length auburn hair for the past ten minutes while I reminisced. Checking my appearance once more, I hurried down the stairs to wait for the men. I did not have to wait long because at precisely six o’clock the front door opened and all three men were teasingly pushing and shoving each other to see who would get in the door first and get the first hug and kiss from me.

Colin, who stood five foot seven, had dark brown hair and hazel eyes, was the first through the door. He claimed to be the alpha male of the house because he was the oldest of the three by four months. Next through the door was Jason who stood six foot tall, had a mop of curly blond hair and icy blue eyes. Last, but not least, was Matt who stood five foot nine inches tall, had black hair and green eyes flecked with gold.

Colin dropped his suitcase and grabbed me in a bear hug, kissing me hard, his tongue plunging deep into my mouth. Before I knew it, Jason pulled me away for his kiss, grabbing my ass and squeezing hard.

“Okay, you animals, this is how you really give a lady a welcome home kiss,” said Matt as he swept me in his arms, dipped me backward, and gently kissed me long and deep, finally standing me on my feet.

“Welcome home guys. Supper is ready to put on the table. Hope you are all hungry,” I said as I headed toward the kitchen, being pinched on the ass by Colin as I walked by.

“We are hungry, Geisha, but not for food,” Colin said as he followed me into the kitchen.

“I have been without a cock for two days. You are going to need your strength so you had better eat. Don’t want any of you to run out of steam before I am satisfied… at least temporarily.’’

Jason automatically grabbed a glass to fill it with tea for me and got three beers for them. I put the lasagna on the table while Matt put out the baskets of garlic bread. After I was seated, then they sat down. During supper, they told me about their business trip and a few of their possible new clients.

“Yeah, we even told one potential client about our hot nympho girlfriend and promised him a romp in bed with you if they signed with us,” teased Matt, which got him a piece of garlic bread in the face, thrown by me.

“Keep it up, Matt and you will be taking a cold shower tonight,” I threatened teasingly.

“If you shut me out who is going to fill one of the empty holes?” Matt asked. “You know you like all three filled.”

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

“He’s got you there, Geisha,” said Jason as he took a bite of lasagna. “Damn this is good,”

“I’ll second that on both things you said, Jason,” Colin said as he helped himself to another hunk of lasagna and some more garlic bread.

Once supper was done, the guys cleaned up the kitchen and then they all retired to the living room to let their supper go down before playtime began. They sat on the couch with me going from one lap to another, kissing and making out, our clothes slowly dropping off. Finally, we all decided to retire to the playroom.

“I get her first because I am the oldest,” Colin claimed

“No I do,” said Matt, “since I am the youngest.”

“Nope, middle child first,” Jason chimed in.

I was used to this playful teasing so I climbed in the middle of the huge bed and lay down, starting to finger myself.

“Hey guys, she is starting without us,” Matt said when he glanced over and saw what I was doing.

“I got tired of waiting while you all were trying to act like alpha males and I was horny,” I said laughing

Before I knew it, Matt dived between my legs, moving my hand out of the way and running his tongue up my sex slit.

“Hey, that was my bedtime snack,” Colin teasingly complained

“You snooze, you lose,” Matt said raising his head a moment, then resumed what he was doing.

Colin moved to my right side and began to play with my nipple while kissing me. I felt a hand turn my head and soon I was tongue fucking Jason while he played with my left nipple. Then as if they were of the same mind, they each latched on to a nipple, sucking hard like two starved babies.

At the same time, Matt began to lick and suck my clit, quickly sending me toward the abyss. I started to moan loudly and raised my ass up pushing my pussy into Matt’s face. Just as I was on the verge of coming, Matt and Colin changed places.

He began to tongue fuck my pussy while stroking my clit with his fingers. Then Matt moved to my left nipple while I rolled onto my left side, Jason moving in behind me to lick my anus, his finger slowly going in and out of my ass as he nipped my cheeks, leaving little bite marks.

Meanwhile, Colin was finger fucking me with three fingers, and sucking my clit. Matt was lavishing his attention on my nipples. Again my juices started flowing and then the guys decided to play musical body parts again, this time Jason was working his magic on my pussy while Colin moved behind me.

Suddenly Colin’s hand connected hard with my ass causing me to squeal in surprise, my juices flowing and covering Jason’s face. Then he smacked the other cheek as Matt pinched my nipple and bit the other breast, leaving a hickey.

“Oh fuck!” I moaned. “Again Colin, push me over the edge.”

This time his hand connected twice causing me to topple over the edge as I came hard, flooding Jason’s face as I squeezed my thighs together, trapping his face as I shook and screamed, my entire body feeling like one sexual nerve ending. I heard the nightstand drawer open and felt something cold on my ass and then Colin’s finger was moving in and out of my hole, priming me for his hard seven-inch cock.

Releasing Jason’s head, he moved up, rubbing his cock up and down my sex slit, coating his cock. As he started to slide it in my pussy I felt Colin pushing slowly at the back door. As soon as they were deep inside of me I reached out for Matt’s thick six-inch cock, taking him deep in my mouth, one of my free hands grabbing his balls. I moaned around his cock as all three started to slowly fuck me. I could feel both of them through the thin sheath between my holes making me feel I was being fucked by one giant cock.

I continued when suddenly Matt and Jason decided to change position and my mouth was soon filled with a seven-inch cock covered with my juices. Matt slipped effortlessly into my pussy, getting into the same rhythm as Colin. Again we all were building toward an orgasm.

All three men were starting to grunt and moan as they got closer. I tightened my muscles as best as I could around the two cocks in my pussy and ass while I started to suck Jason harder, taking him in as deep as I could, my lips milking him. Jason reached down and began to rub my clit and play with my nipples until I felt the flames becoming higher and stronger until I began to thrash on the bed.

I started moaning loudly around his cock, my body flushing with the beginning of a deep earth-shaking orgasm. Just then, I could feel Jason’s balls tightening in my hand as his warm cum started to fill my mouth and throat. Soon the other two were filling my ass and pussy.

Slowly Matt pulled out and Colin buried his face in my pussy licking up mine and Matt’s juices while Jason and Matt latched onto a nipple sending me into yet another orgasm. Finally, they all curled up on the bed, catching a much-needed nap.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments