Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Fantasy Quickies

"Are they three quick fantasy stories? Or a prelude to something very real and epic?"

5
2 Comments 2
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I first met Amber and Crystal when I took a night class at a local college; my name’s Lynn. I’m a forty-five year old happily married housewife. Amber and Crystal, both in their early twenties, became good friends with me during the six weeks I was taking the class with them.

For a while, we got together every Thursday to discuss schoolwork. After a while, our little discussion group began exploring a wider range of topics, until eventually it simply became the Sexual Discussion Group. Amber and Crystal were interested in many of my stories – in particular the variety and intensity of the sex life I enjoyed with my husband, Jack.

After twenty years of marriage, Jack and I never stopped trying to improve our sex life, and my descriptions of Jack’s sexual prowess fascinated these two young college girls. From my point of view, it was wonderful to hear about these young girls and their many episodes of sexual experimentation. Every Thursday afternoon, the three of us got together at my house to swap raunchy stories and give each other advice.

Amber and Crystal were fascinated by my descriptions of things that Jack and I did every Thursday night. Jack and I had developed quite a ritual in recent months. Every Thursday afternoon, the discussion with my two young girlfriends would get me so fucking horny, and full of new ideas about how to please my husband. Like clockwork, Jack would arrive home after a hard day’s work on his construction job.

Dirty and grimy, Jack would say hi to my two friends, then head upstairs for a shower. Saying goodbye to Crystal and Amber, I would head upstairs and wait for Jack to come out. Full of ideas, and always wet and aroused by my discussions with those sexy young girls, I greeted Jack with something new and fun every Thursday evening. He never knew exactly what he was going to get, but it was always fucking great.

Yesterday afternoon’s discussion group was about female sexual fantasies. I suggested that we should take it beyond simply talking about sex. I told Amber and Crystal that whoever had the best fantasy would have to agree to do more than just tell us about it.

Each of us had to agree that we would vote for the best fantasy, and that the winner would have to actually make their fantasy come true. The two young girls eagerly agreed. This would be a contest; after telling our fantasies, we would vote. The winner had to promise to act out their fantasy, make it happen, and tell the others all about it next week. We began with Amber telling her story:

Amber’s Fantasy:

I’m Amber; I’m a tall redhead with a slim body, very athletic. I’ve recently started flirting with John, the cute new UPS delivery guy. I buy lots of stuff online and I usually get a delivery a couple of times a week. One time I invited John in for a chance to get off his feet for a few minutes. I offered him some coffee and he said “If you’re having some, I can join you”. He is so cute, I’ve been turning my flirting up a notch every time I see him.

Last week, I met John at the door in a very sexy outfit and told him to come on in with his package. I asked him to join me in a bite of breakfast; like he usually does, he said “If you’re having some, I can join you”. I noticed how he couldn’t help staring at my short skirt and low-cut top. Here’s my fantasy:

The next time John comes knocking, I’m in my bathrobe, fresh out of bed in the morning. I don’t have a pen to sign for my package, but I tell him that I can go in the next room and get one. He waits for a minute or two, but when I don’t come back he calls out “Amber, did you find a pen?”

I just say, “Come on in here, John”.

John turns around the corner and sees me leaning back on the sofa, my robe half open; I’m naked under my robe. I’m caressing my tits and lightly fingering my pussy. And I tell him, “Come on John—this is what I’m having this morning. Like you always say, if I’m having some, you can join me!” I start fingering my pussy and tell him that he has to sit down and do exactly what I’m doing.

Soon my robe is wide open and I’m so fucking turned on, spanking my clit and finger-fucking myself hard; I'm dripping wet. And John is unzipped, sitting in a chair across from me, his pants around his ankles, stroking his massive dick. He starts slowly at first and picks up the pace as he sees me getting more and more wet and hot. I tell him he’s not allowed to cum until I do, and he obeys.

I cum so fucking hard and long. My pussy gushes a huge dark puddle of wetness onto my sofa cushion. Right after that, John stands up and thrusts his hips forward, pumping frantically at his cock. He explodes and shoots several nice long streams of cum, making a mess all over my hardwood floor.

I tell him I’m going to have to order some new cleaning products to clean up this mess; when he delivers them in a few days, we’re going to make a mess all over this whole house! John gets dressed and leaves me there, still naked and out of breath on my sofa, my fingers still in my pussy.

Sometimes I have an alternate fantasy where I tell John to lick up all the wetness from my pussy, sometimes I suck on his huge cock, and sometimes I ask him to come over to the sofa and fuck me hard. My fantasy is that John will do anything and everything that I ask; he aims to pleas, and promises to come back and do it again!

* * * * *

Crystal and I applauded Amber’s fantasy – we were off to a good start! Now it was Crystal’s turn:
 

Crystal’s Fantasy:

My boyfriend and I have a very interesting experience every Saturday night when his friends come over to play poker. All four of these guys can get pretty raunchy, and they’re constantly making crude remarks as I play waitress, serving them drinks and snacks throughout the game.

Lately I’ve been wearing the most slutty outfit I can dream up, driving all the guys wild as they’re playing. I know they like watching me; I’m the stereotypical sexy blonde with nice, full tits and a big round ass. I can tell they’re all fantasizing about me, and my boyfriend actually sits there and talks about how he’s going to fuck me so good after they all leave.

I couldn’t believe what happened last time - they all tricked me. After everyone left, my boyfriend took me to the bedroom and made me kneel down on the bed with my face in the pillows. He took me from behind and fucked my brains out. I didn’t hear the other three guys silently sneaking back into the house.

After my boyfriend shot his load inside me, I looked up from the pillows and turned around, and got the shock of my life. All his friends were standing there, watching us fuck! My boyfriend had told them they could watch, but nobody could touch anything. I couldn’t believe he had put me on display like this! But I was so fucking turned on by what had happened – after his friends left, we kept fucking like mad all night.

My fantasy is this: the next poker night, I’m serving drinks like usual, but in a short tiny skirt that doesn’t even cover my ass. I’m wearing no panties and I’m flashing all the guys every chance I get. My low-cut top leaves nothing to the imagination; as the poker game continues, I know they’re all sitting there with rock hard dicks.

My fantasy is that the poker game will have an added incentive this time; whoever wins the most money by the end of the night gets to fuck me while the others watch, no matter who it is. The game will end at midnight, and on the stroke of 11:30 the boys will get a special treat – a preview of the night’s grand prize.

As they continue to play their final hands, I crawl under the table and unzip them, one by one. They can’t touch themselves or me; I do all the work. I pull out their cocks and give them a fast wet blowjob. They have to keep the game going while I do this, and I have a thirty-minute time limit. I have to make each of them cum before midnight. I drain one guy’s balls and go straight to work on the next cock, then the next one.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill



At midnight, I come out from under the table, my skimpy top covered with cum stains, cum running down my neck and all over my half-exposed tits. The boys count their money; a winner is declared. We all go to the bedroom, all four guys’ cocks still hanging out. The winner and I strip naked and he gets to fuck me any way he likes; the other three guys jack off as they watch. We all keep going until everybody cums.

* * * * *

Amber and I cheered after that one! Crystal’s real life experience was already so raunchy, she really had to go pretty far to have a fantasy that was even better. But I was the experienced one of the group, and I knew I could outdo both of them…

Lynn’s fantasy:

Jack comes home from work every day so dust-covered and dirty. He always says hello and goes straight to the shower. Lately, since our discussion group turns me on so much, he and I have been getting more and more wild every Thursday night. It’s starting to be a real challenge for me, trying to come up with something new each week. He knows that when he comes out of the shower on Thursday, there will be something exciting waiting for him.

Here’s my fantasy: this time, when Jack comes out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel, he stops dead in his tracks. All three of us – Lynn, Amber and Crystal – are sitting there on three corners of the bed. We’re completely naked and ready for anything. We motion for him to drop the towel and sit down on the last remaining corner.

Since he’s my husband, I get to go first. I get on all fours and go down on Jack’s cock; he’s already swollen, and I get him nice and hard. He has such a nice perfectly shaped cock that looks so good when it’s hard and throbbing. I tell Jack that we’re going to all take turns; whatever I do, the girls get to do the same.

Amber takes her turn; her tiny little mouth can barely stretch itself around Jack’s hard shaft, but she is so excited she is drooling all over him like mad. Then Crystal gets her turn; we both know from our discussions that she is an expert at blowing cocks. Amber and I urge Crystal on, telling her to take that big wet cock deeper, deeper into her throat. Jack cums hard as Crystal pumps his shaft with both hands and sucks out his cum.

We’re just getting started, though. As I’ve told the girls, Jack is a wonderfully skilled lover when it comes to eating pussy. Since Crystal gave him such a great blowjob, she’s rewarded with the first female orgasm of the night. Jack pushes her down on the bed and starts lavishing her gushing wet pussy with attention from his mouth and tongue. Amber and I kiss and suck Crystal’s huge nipples, fondling her tits as Jack brings her off, screaming in ecstasy.

But Jack is hungry now, and he’s had his eyes on Amber’s cute little red-haired bush since he came out of the shower. He scoops up her slim little body in his strong rough hands, gripping her tight ass cheeks and lifting her up to his mouth. Soon Amber is impaled on his tongue and he gives her a better tongue-fucking than he gave Crystal. I’m so fucking turned on by this time, desperate for attention, that I go into a wild make-out session with Crystal. As Amber watches her companions fingering and kissing each other, she explodes in a wild orgasm after only a couple of minutes.

Jack wanted to keep eating that cute redheaded snatch for a while longer; but he knows his wife is dying to cum. He lavishes the same attention on me that he’s already given to the two young girls. As I’m lying back in the pillows with Jack feasting on my hot pussy, Crystal is ready for more – she lowers her pussy onto my face and starts a wonderful, slow grind. I’m sucking on Crystal’s cunt as Jack does the same to me.

Amber uses one hand to finger-fuck her own pussy as she watches, sitting beside Jack on the bed. Her other hand is wrapped around Jack’s cock, stroking, squeezing, keeping him hard. All three girls cum hard, and my orgasm is the wildest and wettest of the three.

Now we want to work together to make Jack cum again; in fact, Amber and Crystal are dying to make it a four-way orgasm. We make Jack lie back on the bed; I’m kissing him as the other two girls take turns sucking his cock, getting him good and ready. I love the taste as I kiss my husband; the wetness from all three pussies covers his face.

They ask Jack what he wants first, but I already know: he wants to drink some more of the petite Amber’s hot wet pussy and bury his face in her cute little red bush. Amber climbs on top of Jack and straddles his shoulders, lowering her pussy onto his face. Jack grabs her by the hips and she starts to ride hard.

Next, I tell Crystal to sit down on Jack’s chest, facing away from Amber. Crystal loves rubbing her big round ass against Amber’s little tight one. Amber leans forward, hanging onto the headboard, forcing her cunt down onto Jack’s mouth. Crystal leans back on top of Amber, exposing her pussy to my view as I kneel between Jack’s legs, sucking his dick while I watch Crystal fingering herself.

Soon I begin to crawl forward – I want to taste Crystal’s beautiful gushing pussy. On all fours, I crawl slowly up Jack’s long muscular body. My mouth eagerly sucks and licks at the folds of Crystal’s dripping pussy; Jack does the same to Amber as she squirms above him, writhing in pleasure. His rough, unshaven face scrapes roughly against her inner thighs; Amber loves the burning feeling, making her pussy gush harder all over Jack’s hungry mouth.

On all fours, my face buried in Crystal’s pussy, my hot wet hole is directly above Jack’s throbbing hard cock. All four of us are dying to cum, and I eagerly start to drive my hot cunt down onto Jack’s thick wet shaft. I’m fucking Jack as I eat Crystal’s pussy. Jack slurps up Amber’s wetness as she gushes all over his chin.

It’s a scene of total wetness and fiery passion; all four lovers cry out, our moans urging the others to unbelievable heights of pleasure. We fuck and suck and lick until all four lovers erupt in a flood of thick cum and sweet pussy cream.

* * * * *

I sat back, finished with my hot fantasy description; I was pleased to see that both of the young girls looked stunned. In fact, they were actually speechless. Crystal was unconsciously caressing her own full breasts; I could see through her top just how rock hard her giant nipples were.

Amber was fully conscious of what she was doing; just thinking about riding Jack’s face got her so fucking wet, she had slipped her hand inside her panties and was feverishly fingering her clit. Just then, we heard Jack at the door. Amber quickly pulled her hand out of her panties and tried to lick her fingers clean; Crystal looked around, trying to find a way to hide the hardness of her protruding nipples.

Like he always did, Jack met me at the door and kissed me hello. He looked past me to say hello to Amber and Crystal and saw their glazed expressions. “What?” Jack said to me. “What did I miss?”

“Never mind, hun” I said, “Just go and take your shower”. Jack said goodbye to Crystal and Amber and headed up the stairs. I told my two young girlfriends that they had both come up with excellent fantasies, and I congratulated them on their wonderful imaginations. But I could tell from the looks on their faces that there was no need to even take a vote; we all knew I had won.

None of us said a word; we just slowly stripped off all our clothes as we eyed each other with hungry stares. All three of us were silently replaying my fantasy in our minds, as if we were memorizing a movie script. We were all so wet, the smell of pussy was in the air.

Once we were naked and had given Jack time to hit the shower, I said “OK, ladies, shall we take our places? Jack will be coming out of that nice hot shower in about five minutes.” I led them up the stairs to our bedroom.

As we heard the shower turn off, the three of us assumed our positions at the corners of the bed. Amber and Crystal, the memory of my fantasy story still spinning in their heads, were quietly rubbing their own clits, running their fingers up and down their pussy lips. Knowing that Jack was about to step into view, I smiled and said “Don’t forget girls – I get the first mouthful!”

Published 
Written by Bill76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments