Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three for the Road

"What happens on Vacation"

13
4 Comments 4
13.6k Views 13.6k
600 words 600 words
Our recently divorced friend has gotten a little from a few women since being on his own, he has been going through a bit of a dry spell as of late. At last count, we were up to 40 days give or take a day or two since he'd had any. We decided to take him on vacation with us to cheer him up. I began teasing him in my tight jeans and t-shirt without a bra as our vacation began in the airport bar.

We spent our days sight seeing and our nights at local hot spots. Some evenings we just enjoyed staying in and having mixed drinks in the courtyard in the hot tub enjoying the warm weather skinny dipping in the pool. 

I went without any under garments at all except thigh-highs under my short skirt and no bra under my see-through shirt as we all went to the mall together. My husband, TS and I started in the dressing room of a department store. As he tried on jeans, I licked his cock, and he teased my bare wet puss with the head of his throbbing cock between changes. Next we hit the XXX video/sex shop, Josh helped me choose a new toy there. We made a quick stop for batteries, beer, and a few extra naughty items I picked up before starting for the hotel. On the way, I put the batteries in my new toy and raised my skirt. The small vibrating tongue immediately exposed how wet my lips were as it parted them and slipped in my slit. I grabbed the bullet I had in the console and gave the control to Josh as my husband drove. I spread my legs for my husband to see while he drove and continued to part my lips with the bullet while using the tongue on my clit.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz



When we got back to the hotel, we didn't even make it to the room. I was on my knees in the elevator and naked before we hit our floor. Once in the room, I did a peep show in front of the open window for all, who looked up to the fifth floor. It got the guys so horny they took me against the glass one after the other. Then we all masturbated in the bed together watching our new movies, I started sucking both cocks as the movie played.

After shooting loads on my face and tits, my hubby set-up a couple video cameras to capture me getting fucked by Josh as I sucked his cock until it was as hard as I've ever seen. The DP began after hubby licked my ass until I was begging for it. 

The next day we went to the mountains for a little outdoor fun and afternoon delight. I masturbated as they both taped me before pulling their cocks through their pants. I fucked my hubby on the mountain, and Josh in the backseat on the way back to the hotel.

On the beach, they each fingered me as I sun bathed in the nude before fucking me in the surf. That night, we went to a gentleman's club and had a great time getting lap dances and hand jobs under the table.

We all slept together in the king size bed the entire vacation pleasing each other in every way. We played naughty games the entire vacation and had an awesome time even after we got home, and the fun still continues every chance we have to get together.

It was the sexiest vacation I've taken to date.

Published 
Written by tickylicky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments