Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome Fun - Richard’s Story

"Richard was the only one left to have his fantasy realised by Kelly and myself, but was I up to it."

16
7 Comments 7
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
The final chapter of this Threesome Fun story line - If you're new to this story, please read Kelly's story first then Martin's story.

We rested for a while. I slipped out of Kelly’s sexy underwear and placed it on the dressing table chair. I was reluctant to remove the stockings so I kept them on.

Both Richard and I were sated after the last session that we had and it was Kelly that started to spice things up. Kelly reached for the paper on the dressing table. I didn’t even know she brought it into the bedroom with her. She flipped over a few pages and I could see her smile as she read the passage in front of her.

Kelly looked over at Richard, “You’re gonna need some encouragement,” she said, half laughing.

With that, Kelly jumped onto the bed and wiggled her arse in front of her husband. Richard leaned towards Kerry and stroked the inside of her thighs, occasionally letting his fingers brush against her pussy lips. I could see Richard’s cock twitch as he did so.

I could see that the stroking of his wife’s pussy was having the desired effect, so I joined her and did the same. A hand came between my thighs, and I felt it fondle my balls gently. Richard just played with them as he pushed his finger into Kelly’s pussy.

Kelly let her body fall flat to the bed. The only part of her still in the air was her arse. She looked amazing in that pose. She finally started to read Richard’s story, though I knew that she was now improvising, giving our slightly varied positions from the story.

“After fondling Martin’s balls, Richard let his hand slide between Martin’s thighs and he slowly but surely grabbed his cock with all the intention of making it hard once more. Hard enough for Kelly to suck on it.”

Kelly looked at me and then down my body to see if Richard had complied. He had. 




“Fondling his balls and cock, made Richard’s cock harder, his only focus now was that small hole nestled between two lovely buttocks.”

Kelly read the story in a very sexy manner. She was excellent at it.

“Oh! Don’t take it out!” exclaimed Kelly, but it was too late. Richard had removed his finger from her pussy and was now concentrating on his cock as he wanked both his and mine in unison. “That looks lovely,” said Kelly as she slipped off the bed and onto the small bedroom stool near the dressing table.

She opened her legs for us to see her and she started to finger her own pussy. That wasn’t in the text that I wrote, I thought. She picked up the story once more.

“With Richard’s cock so fucking hard, Richard pulled Martin to the edge of the bed. Richard drew his cock over Martin’s backside and then pushed his cock along to be parallel with Martin’s. He grabbed both of them together and pulled on them.” 

Kelly was almost panting just reading the story. Richard was pulling on our cocks together, his breathing was also labored. I looked at Kelly and smiled. I was not sure why I was smiling, I knew what was to come and I wasn’t sure about it at all. I heard Kelly’s words resonate throughout the room.

“With one hand, Richard twisted Martin onto his back and looked at him. Their eyes met. Eventually Martin’s gaze was focused on Richard’s cock. Martin watched as Richard stroked his cock, all the time staring at his goal.”

I looked at Kelly, she started to put the paper down, she knew the story by heart anyway, and she was staring intently at Richard. I saw her lips move but no sound came out of her mouth. My gaze went back to Richard’s cock. It was so stiff and erect that it looked unreal.

I watched as Richard’s cock got all the closer to its goal. Richard rested his cock on mine and looked at me. I could see he was looking for approval and I was unsure I could give it wholeheartedly. I grabbed both our cocks and pulled on them. It was a fantastic feeling to have two cocks in your hand together and I could see Richard enjoying it as well.

“Fuck him with it!” Kelly ordered as she stared intently at Richard’s hard cock.

There, that was it, the decision was made, not by me but by Kelly. The woman who, not less than ten minutes ago, was as submissive as they came.

Kelly looked at me and we made eye contact. “Fuck him with your big cock,” she said, matter-of-factly as she looked directly at me.

I felt Richard’s cock at the entrance of my anus, then I heard Kelly’s words again.

“Richard placed his cock at Martin’s anus and slowly fucked his cock all the way into his arse. Kelly watched with total appreciation, knowing what it felt like to have a cock penetrate your most special hole.”

I winced at the intrusion. Richard was not small. Richard started to fuck his cock into me, slowly at first and I tried my best to relax as much as I could.

“Oh yes,” came the encouragement that Richard wanted to hear, again from Kelly as she watched his progression.

Finally I nodded my approval and Richard pushed in a little further. I gasped loudly.

“That’s it make him gasp just like you two did to me,” instructed Kelly.

There was no sympathy emanating from Kelly’s corner, that was for certain. I gasped again as I felt Richard’s cock slide past my sphincter and into my arse. I was gasping now as I felt it slide inside. Richard kept pushing until it was all the way in. He grabbed my cock when it was and started to wank it for me.

I was breathing slowly, very slowly trying to get used to the feelings.

I saw Kelly move and watched her as she walked behind Richard. I saw her hand reach for his arse and caressed it. I watched her place both hands on his waist and pull him back towards her. Richard’s cock withdrew and then without warning Kelly spanked his arse hard which caused him to fuck his cock back into me.

“Come on baby, fuck him,” she ordered, “I want to watch you fuck him. Hard!”

Richard withdrew his cock and then fucked it back into me.

“Go on, do it,” I said.

It was all the encouragement he needed. Richard started to fuck me. Slowly but surely every thrust counted, as he pushed his cock into me he twisted his body in different directions.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

Every thrust was different, every thrust was also very nice.

My cock was just as hard. I started to pull on it as he fucked me. I wanted to make it cum but I knew the story as well.

Richard was fucking me with ease. His cock was sliding in and out like it was a very wet pussy. Occasionally his hands would pull me closer to the edge of the bed so that his cock could reach deeper. I eventually bent my legs like a woman, at one point wrapping them around his waist as he fucked into me. Kelly had once more picked up the set of papers with the story on it but I blurted out the next sentence before she could read it. 

“Enthralled with their fucking, Kelly eventually mounted the bed and started to suck on Martin’s erect cock. She wanted his cum inside her as her husband fucked their threesome friend.”

“Fuck him harder, darling,” she ordered Richard as she moved onto the bed.

Her hand grasped my cock. She pulled on it a few times as she looked at me. I watched as her head dipped downwards to engulf my cock but all I felt was a lick of my bulbous head. She sucked on it briefly but only to get the pre-cum that was now emanating from its end.

“That’s not how it’s gonna be,” said Kelly. “The story’s changed,” she continued, “I want to watch your cock spurt all its cum over your stomach as Richard fucks you really hard. You can do that for me can’t you?” she questioned.

I wasn’t sure whether I could or couldn’t but I nodded anyway.

“And while you’re going to do that, your gonna suck my pussy,” she said as she lowered herself onto my face.

Kelly was facing her husband as her legs were placed either side of my head. She leaned forward and suddenly I could feel her wetness against my head and then my lips.

“Suck on it,” she commanded.

I sucked on her pussy and clit as I was told. Kelly placed her hands on my knees as she balanced herself. She was moving her arse in a rounded motion which caused her pussy to cover all of my face. I was soaked but I loved it all. Kelly then started to thrust her hips to and fro so that her whole pussy would flow over my mouth and tongue.

“You had better start to fuck him hard,” I heard her tell Richard. “I want to see his cum spurt when he makes me cum,” she continued, “and if he doesn’t then you are next for an arse fuck.”

Her words were intoxicating. I couldn’t see Richards face to gauge his response but I could feel him fuck me faster.

Kelly was gasping. I could only guess that her eyes were shut tight as she concentrated on my tongue. I licked and flicked it over her clit as best I could but her movements didn’t make it easy for me. Kelly then started to move her pussy in a circular motion, all the time making contact with my tongue.

I was being pounded from the thrusting of Richard’s cock. My body was shaking as he pushed all the way inside me and withdrew almost all of his cock before pushing it back in again. I heard him say several times how close he was to cumming.

“Fuck him, Fuck him, I want him to cum,” cried Kelly.

I knew that wasn’t going to happen just from being fucked up the arse, despite it being extremely pleasurable. Fortunately Richard took things in hand, literally. I felt his hand surround my cock. I felt it pull on my cock a few times and I felt him fuck into me at the same time. I am not sure what Richard was feeling, he probably felt very powerful fucking me the way he was, but I was feeling lots of different sensations and I knew that if he kept up the wanking then I would be spurt on demand.

Kelly almost stopped moving for a moment while she positioned her clit directly over my tongue. I licked and flicked it as much as I could in that moment. Her body laid flat on my stomach as I did so. Her face could not have been more than centimetres from the end of my cock. She was going to get it all over her face if she kept her position.

“Come on let’s fucking have it,” said Richard. He was ready to bring the whole scenario to its conclusion. “Let’s have his spunk out over your fucking face,” he continued.

Kelly was panting with her pleasure. Her orgasm was bursting upon her. I felt her go rigid as her breaths stopped altogether. I heard her try to breath outwards but the only direction the air was taking was inwards.

Richard stopped fucking me at the same time for a split second or two. With his cock firmly up my arse, he wanked my cock really hard. I couldn’t hold back. I didn’t need to either.

Suddenly Kelly’s breath burst from her lungs as she shivered and convulsed. Her pussy was clamped to my tongue like there was a vacuum holding it down. I felt my spunk shoot from the end of my cock. I didn’t know what direction it was taking.

I heard Kelly shout aloud and I guessed it landed on her face. All I could hear was Richard shouting out “Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!” over and over. He kept wanking my cock until most of my spunk was dripping from Kelly’s face. Then I felt him fuck me with renewed passion.

It didn’t take him that long, but I felt four maybe five good thrusts before he too could hold back no longer. I thought he was going to spurt it into me but I guess his wife’s position and vulnerability was too much for him. I felt his cock pull out of me and I heard all his exclamations of joy as he emptied himself over her face.

Kelly eventually rose from her position and flopped to the side of me. I could then see Richard, still holding his cock and panting heavily. Kelly’s face was truly covered in a mix of spunk.

Her finger moved over her chin and she scooped up some spunk about to drip onto her breasts and sucked on her fingers. She sighed as she did so.

I wasn’t going to let her get it all to herself though. I quickly knelt by the side of her, cupped her face in my hand and kissed her full on the mouth. I let my tongue channel the spunk into our mouths and we shared it between us.

Kelly motioned to Richard to join us but he neglected his duties.

“You,” she pointed at me, “have your work cut out.” She took a deep breath.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You have a challenge to write three more stories, though, how they are ever going to beat these three I will never know.”

“I’ll second that,” replied Richard.

It wasn’t the end of our threesomes, there were more, and we are still friends today.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments