Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome with a Friend - (true story)

"Young married couple enjoy a threesome with a male friend"

31
7 Comments 7
106k Views 106k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Legendary Story


Phil and Rose hadn't played with any couples or singles since they married five years ago; in the past they had met and played with a number of other couples who they met via sites on the internet, but they had never before risked inviting a friend to the bedroom.

Simon was a long time friend of Phil’s they knew each other from school. Simon was a single guy having separated from his wife the previous year. He was tall, dark haired and what ladies would call fit. Simon worked long shifts and so found it hard to find the time to meet women. He was a likeable guy with a relaxed attitude and a good sense of humour; he was often cheeky in his conversation twisting the meanings of what had been said or using innuendo.

A few weeks earlier, Phil had asked Rose what she thought about taking Simon’s cheeky innuendo a step further.

“Mmmmm yeah, He’s fit have you seen the size of the bulge in his trousers?” Rose replied.

Phil shook his head; he hadn’t. “I can’t say that I’ve looked.....but obviously you have though you dirty girl!”

Rose now pleaded, “Do you think that he’d be up for it?”

“Well I can always ask him what he thinks of you on Friday over a few drinks,” replied Phil.

Friday evening soon arrived and Phil asked Simon his honest opinion of Rose after they’d had a few drinks. Simon admitted that he thought Rose was quite attractive and he went on to congratulate Phil on his tasty wife.

"You’re a lucky man. She’s a real catch – it’s a pity she’s married or I'd be after her myself!" Simon teased, "She’s got a nice firm bum and a lovely pair of tits. I'd die to grab a hold of her ass or get my hands on those beauties!"

Phil was satisfied that Simon found Rose attractive. Testing Simons keenness further Phil asked, “Out of interest have you ever experienced a three or foursome?”

Simon laughed, “Wish I had, but no I’ve never been lucky enough. I’ll bet you have when you were at university though am I right?”

Phil’s mind flashed back to when he was at University, “Yeah I did have a few experiences at University,” he admitted to Simon, “Rose and I played with a few couples before we got married too.”

“You got to be joking!" Simon gasped in disbelief, "I’d never have thought that!”

Phil blurted out their indecent proposal, “And she’s hoping that you might like to join us for some fun one evening. Are you up for it?"

Simon was gob smacked. “Is this a serious proposition or am I dreaming?" He pinched himself to check he was awake. “Are you serious?” Phil nodded. “Well you bet I’m up for it!”

Phil sent Rose a text message to let her know that Simon was indeed interested. Rose was elated to hear the news, so she quickly replied to the text. "Tell him I can’t wait to feel his hard cock..... Oh and ask him to send me some dirty text messages before we meet will you? I love you. Please do."

"Okay," typed Phil, and pressed the “SEND” button. He then showed Simon Roses last text message.

"No problem! I'll enjoy that," said Simon grinning; "she's really keen. I bet she's going to be as wet as hell when you get home tonight!" Remarked Simon cheekily.

They worked out the arrangements and talked through the boundaries. Rose and Simon were busy all week texting each other dirty messages, as the weekend drew near the three of them grew extremely horny with anticipation.

Finally the evening came. The door knocked, and Phil got up from his seat on the sofa and answered it. "Ah Simon, come in - I hope your still up for it?"

"You bet!" Replied Simon as he came in and sat down on the sofa next to Rose.

"Fancy a beer?" asked Phil

"Yeah why not," replied Simon, as Phil fetched the drinks from the fridge and sat the other side of Rose on the sofa.

"I've brought a naughty DVD along," said Simon, placing it on the coffee table.

"Great idea, that should help get us all in the mood," said Rose. Taking the DVD from its case, she inserted it into the player and then sat back down again between Simon and Phil on the Sofa.

Rose dressed casually for the occasion, she wore tight black leggings and a nice lacy white top, and underneath this she wore her sexiest white lingerie.

As the action on the film got going, Phil gently ran his hand up and down Roses thigh stroking it from her knee to her crotch and back a few times. Simon followed suit and he began to stroke her other leg. Sensing that she ought to return the deal, Rose decided to do the same to the guys and so she ran her hand up and down Simon and Phil's inner thighs, naughtily rubbing and gently squeezing their cocks.

On the DVD, two women started to 69 and licked away at each other’s pussies, this turned Rose on big time. Rose enjoyed getting attention from other females; she'd played with a few other women in the past and really enjoyed licking pussy. Rose felt a wave of pleasure run through her as she watched the two women getting off. It's a pity she thought to herself that there wasn't another female here tonight.

Rose unbuckled Simon's belt and pulled down the zipper on his jeans, she reached inside for his hard cock, and pulled it out so his erection stood free and tall. Simon's cock was bigger than she'd imagined, and she gasped at the size of it.

Phil's remaining hand slipped up Roses back inside her top, and he unhooked her bra clasp and began to fondle her right breast teasing her stiffening nipple.
Rose turned and unbuckled Phil's jeans to release his stiff cock, she then sat back, took a cock in each hand and began to give both of the guys a slow hand-job.
Simon slipped his hand inside her top too, and he fondled Roses left breast kneading it whilst playing with her other erect nipple.
Rose felt the moistness stirring in her pussy, boy was she turned on, both guys were still rubbing her inner thighs and each was beginning to rub her crotch through her clothing.

On the DVD, two women and three guys were getting it on, one women was licking the others pussy, the one doing the licking was being double-penetrated and the women being licked was giving the third guy a blow job.
Rose so wanted to be the girl being double-penetrated, she'd never tried it with two real cocks but she loved a vibrator in her ass whilst being fucked and that felt so good.

Rose pulled off her top and her bra which was already loose having been unclasped anyway. She was much more relaxed now that she was feeling so horny.
Seeing the clothing come off, the guys wasted no time in taking off their own t-shirts and jeans.
Rose figured what the hell and stood to remove her leggings, stepping out of them she sat down naked all except for her knickers. An electrifying tingle ran through her as she was fully aware that there were two guys with huge tents in there boxer shorts on either side of her.

The guys resumed stroking Roses inner thighs, gradually edging towards her moistness.
Rose continued playing with the guys cocks taking one in each hand; she worked her hands up and down the shaft of each cock arching her hand over the head each time.
Phil's fingers were hard at work on Roses clitoris, Simon inserted two fingers inside her vagina, she was really wet, and her intimate juices poured out over Simon's hand as he finger fucked her.

Rose turned to face Phil and she kissed him passionately before looking into his eyes with a beaming smile. Winking at her husband, she tilted her head in a coy manner, raised her eyebrows and followed with a dirty smile. She turned to Simon licked her lips and bent down to take Simon's cock in her mouth.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave


Simon's cock was thick and long, Rose couldn't get his full length down her throat so she took as much of his length as she could. Simon closed his eyes and breathed in deeply as Rose brought her head back up to suck on the head of his cock, she rolled her tongue around and around and up and down his swollen shaft.

Simon was in heaven – if Rose continued he knew he couldn't take much more before blowing his load, and not wanting to cum just yet, he pushed Roses head gently away.
Simon slid himself down to the floor where he crouched down in front of Rose, taking hold of each side of Roses knickers; he pulled them down in a swift movement as Rose lifted her bottom to help. Simon couldn't help notice her glistening wet slit and he admired the juicy lips of her nicely shaved pussy, this made his cock throb all the more.

Rose moved so that her pussy was positioned at the front of the sofa and lent herself back spreading and raising her legs as she did so. Rose was impatiently excited, what was he going to do next; would he go down on her and lick at her moist pussy or go straight for the kill and give her a good fucking? She wouldn't have minded either at that moment, but Simon was patient, he lowered his head to her crotch. Spreading Roses pussy lips with his fingers he buried his tongue into her moistness, licking at the top of her slit he located her clitoris bud with his tongue.
Simon began sucking and licking at Roses clitoral bud for all his tongue was worth, listening as she moaned in pleasure. Rose began to buck violently and moaned ecstatically as she came, wave after wave passed through her till she beckoned Simon to stop.

Simon stood up; Rose pulled him towards her and sucked on his cock again for a few moments. Motioning Simon to sit on the sofa, she guided his cock between her moist pussy lips, "Come on big boy, now fuck me!" She cried.

Simon needed no encouragement, he buried himself gently up to the hilt and began to move his hips back and forth as he fucked her slowly, admiring how good her moist pussy felt.

Phil watched wanking his cock and pleasuring himself, seeing his wife being treated to his friends huge cock really turned him on as he egged Simon on, "That’s it, feed her your big hard cock, fuck her good and hard!"

Simon and Rose continued fucking, his thrusts were getting harder and harder and Rose was ecstatic, she came again and again moaning loudly in pleasure, "Oh that feels good, don't stop, oh yeah, oh yeah." Finally Rose felt the pulsing throb of Simon's cock as he groaned loudly pumping his hot load and filling the condom deep inside her aching pussy.

After cleaning up with a tissue and taking a few more sips of her drink Rose turned over, she pushed her pert bottom into the air and wiggled it. Simon was taking a short break to recover himself, so Phil moved in behind Rose and lined his cock up with her pussy lips, entering her warm freshly fucked moistness; he took her doggy style pounding away fucking her hard for all he was worth his balls making a smacking sound as he rode his cock hard into her. "Take my cock you naughty girl, did he feel good?" Phil teased, "You loved it you dirty slut!"

Meanwhile Simon watched the action and pleasured himself, after a while Phil told Rose to turn over; as Rose turned over she took hold of Simon's cock and began to wank it for Phil continued to fuck Rose, but now he used a slower pace.

“Simon I want to see you come on my tits,” Rose begged.

Simon didn’t want to displease her so egged on by all of the dirty talk he wanked himself off, all of a sudden he spurted a jet of creamy cum all over Roses breasts, some of it even struck her on her face. The sight of his friend emptying his load on Roses breasts sent Phil over the edge and he came deep inside Rose.

"Well, that was fantastic," said Phil.

"Yeah, you can definitely say that again," replied Simon.

"Thirsty?" Asked Phil, they all nodded, Phil fetched another beer each from the fridge.

"Oh yes, refreshment time!" Announced Simon as he took the beer from Phil.

They sat and relaxed for a while watching the DVD and drinking the beers. After some time passed, the guy’s cocks began to stir again. Rose decided to give them a little help, she got Phil and Simon to both stand in front of her as she sat on the sofa, sucking on each cock in turn, and sometimes taking the tip of each cock in her mouth together.
When the guys cocks were suitably aroused and hard, Rose announced, "Let's go upstairs - I want both of these hard cocks inside me at once."

On the way upstairs Simon and Phil glanced at each other. Simon whispered, “she really gets good and horny when she’s enjoying herself doesn’t she?"

“You bet she does," replied Phil, “You should see her licking pussy!”

They all headed into the bedroom. "I'm going to need this Guy's," said Rose as she grabbed a tube of lube.

"Which way do you want it then, two in the pussy or one in each hole?" Simon asked.

Rose replied cheekily, "how about trying both?"

Phil took the lube and squirted some out onto Roses anus and pussy, the two guys then worked the lube into her anal hole and pussy with their fingers. Phil grabbed a small silver vibrator from next to the bed and teased her some more pushing it into her anus and turning up the vibration strength. After a while Roses anus began to loosen up, and Phil replaced the small silver vibrator with a larger one, this got Rose really aroused and she moaned with pleasure.

She felt so horny Rose begged, "Why don't you put your cock in there instead?"

Simon positioned himself behind her doggy style, stuck some lube on his cock and slowly fed the tip of it inside Roses tight anus. Ever so gently Simon pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her ass, eventually once he felt her tightness relax he picked up speed until he was banging her ass hard.

Rose was ecstatic, "That's it now one in my pussy."

Simon pulled out of her ass whilst Rose positioned herself on top of Phil. Piercing her pussy on Phil's stiff cock, she rode him for a few more minutes and beckoned Simon to come over. Simon repositioned his cock to her anus and gently and slowly eased his length inside, he could feel her tightness now as he did so and it really turned him on. Rose felt so totally full of cock; Phil began to slowly fuck her pussy in time with Simon fucking her ass. Feeling a mixture of extreme pleasure and pain; it seemed to Rose like each and every penetration rubbed her G-spot, she felt an increased pressure on her clitoral area too and this was coupled with other indescribable but overwhelming and amazingly pleasurable sensations. Rose was in pleasure heaven, she knew couldn't take much more of this good as it felt, so she was glad when she felt a familiar pulsing inside her as Phil came deep inside her. Phil withdrew and moments later Simon reached his peak and spurted his cream up her ass.

The three of them collapsed on the bed and rested a few minutes, "That was unbelievable," said Phil.

Simon agreed, Rose just lay there in post coital bliss with a delightful redness to her cheeks and a huge smile across her face, "I guess the cat got her cream," said Simon.

"I think you mean the pussy," smirked Phil.

Simon asked, "Anyone for another round?"

Rose gasped. "What,” she continued,”I don't think I could take much more at the moment!"

"Hey gorgeous, I meant a beer not another fuck.... Well not for at least a few hours anyway," replied Simon.

With that they all grabbed another drink and relaxed.

This was to be the beginning of many more encounters, but I'll save that for another day.

Published 
Written by Stevenking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments