Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome with Uncle Raul

"Raul really wanted to stay true to Lily, but her room mate Brooke was way too hot!"

19
5 Comments 5
22.9k Views 22.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"Wow, I could really use a nice, long, hot shower!" Raul thought as he unlocked the door to his the apartment.

When he got inside and put his work stuff by the door, he heard the sound of the TV. "Brooke must be home, but where's my Lily" Raul thought. He walked into the small kitchen to get a beer from the refrigerator. He opened it and took a long gulp.

"Hey Mr.M!" He heard Brooke behind him. "Thought I heard you come in. I have a message from Lily, she said she will be home late because of school"

Raul took another drink of his beer. " Brooke I told you it's not Mr. M, it's Raul, please. But thanks for the message." He turned to look at Brooke. "How have you been?"

Brooke smiled and said"Ive been better. Drew broke up with me last night so I'm a little sad.

"Oh I'm sorry, is there something I can do? You want me to kick his ass or something?" He asked

"I'll let you know if theres anything you can do" Brook said slyly as she exited the kitchen.

For a minute Raul got a little excited. He walked out of the kitchen and into the bedroom him and Lily shared "Is Brooke really trying to make a pass at me?" He thought as he gathered his things to go shower.

He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He adjusted the knobs to the perfect temperature for him stripped and hopped in. He thought about 18 year old Brooke. He thought about her long strawberry blond hair, her soft light skin. her emerald green eyes. She was 5 foot 2, 145 pounds, nice round ass, perfect 42dd breast. She was a little think but thats how Raul liked it.She was a beautiful person, inside and out."Her boyfriend was an idiot!!" He thought "A complete moron!

Raul turned of the steamy hot water and stepped out of the shower. "Thats just what I needed!" He thought as he grabbed his towel to dry. He looked around for his robe, "Shit! I must have left it in the room." He looked around for anything else he could wrap himself up in, the towel he dried with was too small to fit around him. Raul was a tall guy well built guy. " Well, It's just a few steps to my room from the bathroom, I won't be seen by Brooke."

He opened the door a tiny crack to see if he could see anyone. It was quiet, maybe Brooke left. So Raul swung opened to door, gathered his dirty clothes and walked out. One step into the tiny hallway he saw Brooke standing in the doorway of her room. Her bright green eyes were huge.

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Raul!" Brooke stammered. She took another quick look and went into her room and shut the door.

"Damn it! That was embarrassing!" Raul thought as he went to his room. He went to his dresser to pull out some briefs and socks. He heard a knock at the door. "Just a sec!" He said loudly.

"Raul, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." Brooke said quietly.

Raul turned around to see Brooke standing by the bed smiling a cute little smile. "Brooke can you go while I get dressed?" He asked looking ashamed.

Instead of leaving Brooke got closer to still naked Raul, she said coyly "But earlier you asked me if there was anything you could do about Drew. Well I think you can do something for me" She had a mischeivious smile on her face. She pulled the black tank top she had been wearing over her head, then she pulled her jean shorts down her legs. She was wear a very sexy lace bra with matching panties." I've been saving these for you." Brooke said as she pulled Raul's hand to her soft breasts

"Wow! Brooke you look amazing." Raul said. "But I can't do this with you, I want to, I think you can see that" He pointed to his already throbbing cock. "I just can't! He said as he backed away from Brooke.

"Why not baby? I know you want me. You think I haven't noticed you checking me out?" Brooke asked a little offended." Look if its Lily, I really don't think she's going to mind, if she even finds out!" She walked towards Raul who was backing away again. She kept walking until Raul was against the the bedroom wall. "See, you have no where else to run, don't worry baby, I'll be good to you." She whispered as she stood on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around him."It will be our little secret." She pressed her full soft lips on Raul's.

Raul gave in. He wrapped his arms around Brooke and returned her sweet soft kiss. They broke their kiss and Raul picked Brooke up and put her on the bed, got on top of her and kissed her again."God her mouth is so sweet!" He thought as he rolled her over so she could be on top of him.

Brooke took off her sexy bra and said "these are for you." Sh lowered her breasts over Raul face.

Raul grabbed both of her beautiful breasts, one in each hand pulled one to his mouth." Mmmmmm" he moaned as he licked and sucked on Brooks pink nipples.

"Oh Raul, yes!" Brooke moaned. It had been a while since any man had been near her nipples, Drew for some reason never wanted to have sex with Brooke. She pulled away from Raul, got off of him and took off her now wet panties." I know what I want to do." She said seductively looking at Raul's thick cock. She sat between his athletic legs, bent her head down to his dick and licked the head of it."Do you like that baby?" Brooke asked as she looked up at him.

"Oh yeah, don't stop now!" Raul panted. He wanted more."Suck it baby, suck my big cock!"

"Mmmmmmm, thats right" Brooke said as she bent over Raul's throbbing cock again. She took it deep into her mouth. She had never had a cock as big as Raul's in her mouth before. But went for it and shoved the entire nine inch dick into her mouth. She sucked it up and down

" Oh yeah Brooke! Suck it hard." Raul moaned loud.

"What is going on in here?" They both heard Lily's voice ask.

They both scrambled to get up off the bed. "God Lily I'm sorry...." Raul stuttered.

Lily walked over to Raul from the door way of the room. "I know. And I knew this was going to happen.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

I just didn't think it would be this long." She said puling his face in both of her hands. She kissed his lips." Babe, I don't blame you for wanting Brooke. I've set this up for you." Lily said smiling as she started to strip. She stripped down to her blue bra and silk black panties.

"What do you mean you have set this up?" Brooke asked sitting on the bed, still naked.

'Well to be honest, Ive been wanting to have a threesome with you and Raul." Lily said. She walked to Brooke, she got really close to her, and lifted her chin to kiss her. Brooke's lips met Lily's. Together they shared a long passionate kiss.

Raul watched as his girlfriend and their roommate made out. He watched as Brooke's hand reached around Lily to unstrap her bra, and pull her breast out. "Oh god...." Raul thought."This is the hottest thing I've ever witnessed." If this is what Lily wanted then he was all for it!

Raul made his way over to the two sexy young women with another raging hard on. Brooke and Lily's lips parted and Lily took of the rest of her clothing, She climbed on the queen sized bed. Brooke followed. "Lily baby, is this really what you want?" He asked as he cupped her tan breasts

"Yes, now what are you waiting for?!" Lily asked as she pulled Raul to her and gave him a deep kiss. She pulled him on the bed still kissing him, pulled away from the kiss and told him to lay down. He did as she said. Lily began sucking Raul's hard throbbing cock stopped for a minute looked up at Brooke who was watching." Do you want to help?" She asked smiling.

"Oh yeah I do!" Brooke got on the opposite side as Lily and they both took turns licking and sucking Rails cock.

"Oh yeah girls, just like that!" Raul murmured. He was loving every second of this. " Lily, baby come up here so I can eat that sweet little pussy of yours!"

Lily stopped licking the hard dick, and climbed over Raul's face and gently sat down. Raul's tongue found her slit, and he began sticking his tongue inside Lily's opening. He wanted to really taste her. He then found her erect clit and started sucking on it. " Oh Raul, yes, you always know just how to turn me on!" She cried out as her hands make their way to her protruding nipples. She began to twist and pull at them."Ohhhhh Yes!" She murmured.

He was finding it very hard to concentrate on Lily's pussy when Brooke was sucking him off so well. He knew he was going to cum soon.So he licked and sucked Lily's pussy harder and faster to make her climax."Mmmmmm Brooke, suck it harder baby!"

"Ohhhhh my god yes!" Lily screamed. She had made it to her crashing orgasm.

Then she heard Raul moan. She got off of him looked into his eyes and smiled "That was amazing!"

He smiled also and said " Damn Brooke! Your one good cock sucker, but I want to make you come. Raul's cock was still hard and dancing. Raul pulled Brooke over to him and gave her a wet kiss. His lips tasted of Lily's pussy.

"Get on top of him Brooke, reverse cowgirl position. I want to suck on those big titties!" Lily said excited.

Brooke gave Raul another kiss and positioned herself on top of him. Sh found his cock and slipped inside her wet cunt. She bounced on it slow at first then harder. "Yes,yes, yes! Oh god, your cock feels so good!" Brooke screamed. She felt her clit tingling, she was getting close to an orgasm.

Lily took action, she moved in front of Brooke took both of her big bouncing breasts and massaged her hardened nipples. She then took one in her mouth, massaging the nipple with her tongue making it stand up harder. She stopped and looked at Brooke. " Hows that baby?" Lily asked.

Brooke moaned even louder. She began to bounce on Raul's hard dick harder. " God yes Brooke! Fuck my hard cock!

"Oh my god! Fuck!!" Brooke screamed out of pleasure.

Lily stopped sucking on her tits and pulled her face to hers and kissed her, pushing her tongue in her mouth for a deeper kiss. "How was that? He's good right?" Lily asked smiling.

Brooke got off of Raul still shaking from her intense orgasm "Fuck yeah! If I would have known Raul was that good I would have fucked him a long time ago!" She layed down on the bed.

Lily looked at Raul. " You and I aren't done yet are we sexy man?" she smiled seductively.

" I don't think so baby. Get that hot ass in doggy style position!" Raul grunted. He loved pounding lily's pussy that way!

Lily did what she was told and Raul approached her. Kissing her back gently his cock found her opening. He straightened up and shoved his dick deep into Lily's very wet pussy. " Shit baby! Fuck me harder!" Lily screamed.

Again Raul didn't have to be asked twice. He thrust into her harder and faster. " Like that baby? You like my hard cock pounding your cunt?" He moaned.

Brooke was still laying on the bed just watching the two fucking. She loved watching couples make love. She got hot again. She found her cum filled pussy and started rubbing her clit as she watched Raul and Lily fuck.

"Yes, Raul, fuck me just like that, I'm gonna cum again!" Lily gasped.

Raul thrusted a couple more times and he felt Lily's cunt tighten up on his dick, and he felt her spasm."Oh baby!Yes!" Lily screamed again.

Just as she said that Raul felt himself squirt his load in his sexy girlfriends pussy. "Oh Lily, god your pussy's so good!" He yelled out. The two of them collapsed on the bed sweating.

"Fuck yes! Oh yeah....." They both heard Brooke moan as she came again.

Raul sat up shaking and said " Now thats what I call a threesome!All the two young women could do was grunt in agreement.

Brooke and Raul fucked once more that night, and Lily and Raul had another round in the morning. But both Lily and Raul decided that the threesome was just going to be a one time thing. They wanted to get more serious with each other.

Published 
Written by DeliaStar05
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments