Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Titties Bay

"A ball of sex for everyone to see."

5
5 Comments 5
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The night of 14 February engulfed the ocean. In the distance we can hear the laughs and chatting of the nightlife buzzing about. The sand is soft and cold beneath our feet, we have been walking along the beach arm in arm in the cool summers evening. The Atlantic licks softly at our ankles sending sweet trembles up your legs. The moon has cast a silver streak shimmering against the water.

I turn you to face the ocean the abyss at my back. I grip your hands in mine and pull your arms around me. You rest your head on my shoulder and I kiss the base of your neck, stepping forward into me you feel the press of my hard cock against your hips and a sudden jolt of excitement runs through you.

I whisper to you how beautiful you are and how much I want to fuck you. You loosen your hands from mine and begin to unbuckle my belt. My hand reaches the back of your neck and the other grabs your ass. You pull down my zipper and my cock bulges in my briefs. You pull the elastic from my skin and slide your icy hands into my pants.

“Nice and warm,” you moan.

I lift my eyes to see a couple sitting on the dunes not far behind you both looking admirably at us. My heart thumps and I wonder if I should tell you or if I should it be a surprise.

I step back from you and pull my thick shaft from the comfort of my briefs. Grabbing the back of your hair I pull you down onto your knees and press the tip of my cock to your lips. You look up at me and smile knowing you have no chance to object. You grasp me in both hands and lick from my balls to my tip and swallow me into your throat.

I cock my head back and grab onto your shoulders for stability as I stare at the couple. I can make out the brief movements of a hand tugging on the man’s cock as the gold on her hand shimmers in the moonlight. His legs are spread slightly and she is on her knees next to him. He gives me a challenging wave as she climbs down in front of him. Her head disappears into the dark of his silhouette and the thought of her sucking him sends a large throb through my cock.

My shaft swells inside your throat and you choke softly against my shirt not wanting anyone to hear us. You hold my cock against my hips and you suck my balls into your mouth stroking me against your hair.

“Its time to up the anti.” I tell myself and pull you to your feet.

I remove my tie and wrap it around your eyes. A smile runs over your face and you grab onto my hips. I hold your hand as I bend down and gather my things. Your arm moves as I pull you along and the excitement of not knowing where you are courses through your veins.

The sand becomes hard to walk in as we have move up the dunes. We are standing in silence and again you’re pushed to your knees. I raise your arms and pull your shirt from your body leaving your amazing breasts exposed to the air.

A muffled giggle fills the air, you know it wasn’t me that made the sound but your mouth is filled with my cock and you can’t venture to see who it was. A hand slides up your back but it is too low to be mine as both my hands are wrapped in your hair. The chilling thought of someone watching you spurs you on and you force me deeper into your throat and wrap your lips around the base of my shaft.

There is someone kneeling next to you and you can feel their hair brushing over your skin. A hand wraps around your head and pain curses into your skin as their nails dig into you pulling you from my cock. Their lips meet yours and suddenly you feel her chest pressing into yours. Her breasts are smaller than yours but her tongue is so adventurous she fills your mouth and sucks your lip into her mouth. Her hand has begun to pull at your pants and you feel the cloth tearing from your body.

She pushes you back onto a blanket and the relief not being covered in sand excites you. You are naked now and you try to cover your breasts and pussy but she is pulling your legs apart and you can feel her breathing on your pussy. You think about the situation and decide there is no use in fighting it. What happens will happen.

You reach up into the air and search for the familiar feel of my cock. Your hand silks over someone’s leg and you grab onto the first thing you can. He is dripping precum and his cock is rough with veins. The blood curses through his shaft and you can feel his heart beating. He comes to his knees next to you.

“That’s a nice firm grip you have there darling,” he says in a low rumbling voice.

“Who else is here?” You ask but there is no answer.

The woman has still not done anything to you since you have been naked but you can feel her between your legs her hands are rested on your knees and her body still and cold. The man beside you takes your hand from his shaft and stands up, you hear him moving down towards the woman and she is thrust forward her hair slipping down on your hips.

You feel the force as someone shoves their cock inside of her and presses her head down onto your pussy. Her lips are warm and wet against your pussy. She places both hands on your hips and rolls the joint backwards, the sand beneath moves and forms a hump that keeps your pussy thrust into her mouth. Her tongue slides down slowly over your clit and you can feel a smile extend between your legs. She loves the taste of your pussy and plunges her tongue inside of you making you shiver as her teeth press down on your clit.

2FuckingGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
2FuckingGoddess

You spread your legs slightly and raise your knees and caress her skin with your inner thighs. She is a small woman one with soft and silky smooth skin her hips are exposed and the gently rocking of the man behind her pushes her tongue gently in and out between your pussy and clit. She slides a hand down your leg and under herself her long boney fingers slip easily into your now throbbing pussy. Blood fills your clit and every sensation can be felt.

The cool evening air dries her saliva from your clit leaving a crisp feeling through your hips. Her fingers press down in your pussy stretching your muscles and allowing your juices to drip into her mouth. She moves upwards now sliding her hands along your body and kissing up your stomach and between your breasts, she leans down and kisses you. You slide your hand between her legs hoping to grab onto a cock and hoping it was not me.

“Where is Greg?” You ask.

“Greg is behind me,” the woman whispers into your ear.

Your heart pounds at the thought of the man that is supposed to be with you tonight fucking someone else. A tear soaks into the tie and the woman tells you not to worry your man has not done anything but watch.

Can you trust her word or is she lying to you? Without warning you feel something press inside of you and you feel the familiar sensation of my thick fingers sliding deep into you and pulling upwards to rub against your pubic bone. You can feel the material from my shirt on my wrist and a feeling of relief washes over you.

The woman climbs off of you and you feel her crawling around your side. She stops above your head and her knees move to press on your shoulders. She lowers her pussy onto your lips and your hands grab onto her waist. She tastes like strawberries you think to yourself and wonder how it could be.

My hand leaves your pussy as I maneuver myself between your legs. My cock presses against your clit and you feel me lean down to suck on your breasts. I slide my cock inside of you and my skin against your pussy feels like heaven. Your body relaxes and you lift your legs to wrap them around my waist.

A mans had runs down between us and moves slowly down to your clit, his fingers reach between our hips and he lightly teases at your clit while my cock fills you and slides gently in and out of you. Another pair of hands grab onto your breasts and the long nails of the woman straddling your mouth digs into your skin.

You are being used as a sex toy and there is not much you can do to stop it. The nails grab harder and the pussy above you throbs as your tongue does the beautiful work she has done for you. She leans back exposing her clit and slowly begins to rock against your mouth. She is nearing climax and you’re going to suck every drop from her pussy with a cock inside yours and a stranger teasing your clit.

The excitement builds and the man draws his hand from between us. You hear him move above you and the woman is thrown onto me. Her weight forces me deeper inside of you and her hands now rest on my back the stranger slides his cock into her and slams foreword shoving himself deep inside of her. You lick at her clit as she is fucked senseless by her partner.

She realizes your clit has been left unattended and swiftly slides both hands between us and spreads your pussy open. She forces two of her fingers inside of you and the added thickness has stretched your pussy almost to the limit. She pulls back and massages your juices into your clit and as if commanded to. Your clit throbs and you begin the ascent into ecstasy. Four strangers on a beach in the open air twisted in a ball of sex and who knows who could be watching. The grunts of both men can be heard and the soft muffled moans of both women spur them on. With no chance of escape and the rough thrusting in both directions you begin to orgasm you raise your lips and suck joylessly at her pussy. You are both on the rise and the pure pleasure courses through your veins

“I’m cumming,” you moan into her pussy.

Your body shudders against mine and hers curls against her partner’s. I can feel your pussy constrict against my shaft and my cock throbs into excitement in a moment of pure sex all four begin to orgasm. In a flurry of moans and shakes the ecstasy is thick in the air. We gasp for breath as both men press down on their partners filling both women with hot thick cum. We are frozen for a moment as we gather ourselves from the excitement.

Bodies move around you and you helped to be seated up in your place. The man grabs the tie from your head and as your eyes adjust to the lights of the stars and moon you see three smiles looking admirably at you. The couple thrust their hands out towards you and in unison say: “Pleased to meet you”.

A smile spreads across your face while you look onto the three naked bodies in front of you. We lay there and from the distance we can hear the cheers of the local patrons that have been looking on. The darkness hides the red from our cheeks as we gather our things and exchange numbers.

“Luba,” the woman introduces herself.

“Mark,” comes the reply form the man.

Still half naked we walk to the parking lot to find the car and before we have returned to the hotel, we are feverishly dialing at out new friend’s numbers.

Published 
Written by Dehumanization
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments