Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Top Shelf, Bottom Shelf

"Molly and Rachel have a date with Will."

7
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
True story about what happened to two of my friends this weekend.

During the past few summers, Rachel would come home from college for a few weeks after the summer semester was over. This past weekend was the beginning of her first, full week home in about a year, giving her the opportunity to catch up with friends still back at home.

The first call she made, after pulling in her parents' driveway, was to her best friend Molly. Even though they had been away from each other the past few years, their friendship had not weakened. They talked almost every night, catching up on the latest news of their lives.

The two decided to go out for drinks, seeing as it was a Friday and Molly didn’t have to work the next morning. They also decided a bar was a good choice so that Rachel could meet Will, a guy that Molly had been on a few dates with. Molly wanted Rachel’s opinion on how great Will actually was.

So late Friday night, Rachel and Molly met at one of the bars to catch up before Will would arrive. The drinks they ordered had more of a punch than they thought, leaving them quite tipsy before Will showed up.

When he arrived, Will was not surprised to see both of the girls' faces red from the alcohol. Rachel and Will were introduced and conversation began.

As the night progressed, the group began to buy more, lower quality drinks. The stories became more embarrassing with each drink as well.

Eventually, Rachel brought up a story of when the two girls went skinny dipping in Molly’s neighbor’s pool. Molly blushed as Will laughed, hearing about how she had slipped in the yard on the way back and was covered in mud. The thought of her naked and covered in mud with Rachel naked close by caused Will’s cock to become stiff, just in time for the girls to decide to get up and dance.

Will was not prepared for the girls to pull him out of his seat, forcing him to stand up and reveal a rather large bulge which the girls noticed immediately. The girls laughed and continued onto the floor without him, giving him time to recover.

Will eventually joined the crowd of dancers as well, managing to get close to both Rachel and Molly. When he got near them, he noticed that the girls’ dresses had begun to hike up, revealing the lower portion of their asses. Will fought hard to keep his cock from enlarging once again as he moved closer, watching the two dance with each other.

They had attracted little attention due to how dark it was, and the girls had got quite close to each other. By the time Molly and Rachel had noticed him, they were basically groping each other. The girls yelled with excitement when they saw Will and grabbed him to get in between.

Will became sandwiched between the two girls, coming face-to-face with Molly, with Rachel’s large breasts pressing against his back. When he noticed that it was Rachel’s breasts, his cock enlarged in a second, poking into Molly. Molly looked into his eyes with a devilish look and began to kiss him.

Rachel was having fun too as she began to grasp Will’s muscular abs and waist. She and Molly had discussed before hand that they would both dance with Will, reassuring that Rachel’s intentions were not to steal him.

She noticed them kiss, which made her happy for her friend, and the three continued to dance for a while.

Suddenly, Rachel felt Molly’s hand grab hers that was against Will’s waist. Rachel thought Molly was upset for a second, until she felt her hand push hers down into Will’s pants where she was greeted with a stiff, sweaty cock.

Rachel froze for a second, confused, but then proceeded to stroke Will’s throbbing dick after Molly smiled at her, letting her know it was okay.

The three continued to dance like this until the song ended and Rachel removed her hand from Will’s pants.

Looking up with an awkward smile at Will, Molly said, “That was fun!” She began moving towards the door and pulling Will with her.

Rachel followed and saw Molly talking to a taxi driver when she finally escaped the crowded bar.

Molly ran up to her after a moment and said, “Would you want to come back to my house with Will and me?”

Rachel looked over at Will, who seemed to have no idea what was going on. She and Molly had hardly seen each other naked, other than a few times changing and skinny dipping. This was all new and exciting, but she was hesitant and Molly could see it.

“You’re coming with.

Cherry_777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherry_777

I barely get to see you and this will be awesome!”

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Okay.”

Molly smiled and ran to the taxi, motioning for Will to get in.

The taxi pulled up to Molly’s house and the three went inside. They hardly spoke in the car, catching their breath from the dancefloor and not exactly sure what to say.

Molly told Rachel to follow her and told Will to stay on the couch. He obliged, not exactly sure what was about to happen.

Molly and Rachel grabbed some of the lingerie from Molly’s closet and tried them on. Eventually, they decided to go with the devil and angel outfits, which revealed their entire bodies, framing their tits and pussies to whoever would see.

Before they exited the room Molly said, “Okay. Even though we are both going to mess around with Will, we are not doing anything with each other! Even if he asks. Got it?”

Rachel laughed and nodded in agreement, then proceeded out the door to the front room.

They walked out to find Will frozen, eyes wide open staring. Molly pulled him up, causing him to stare at her small breasts and tiny brown nipples. Molly then smiled and began to unbuckle his pants, while Rachel move in to kiss him.

Will had a hard time keeping his eyes off of Rachel’s large breasts that had moments ago been pressed against his back. She had small, pink nipples which poked out from the lingerie. He felt his pants hit the floor and his cock bounce out of his boxers.

It grazed against Rachel’s stomach as it was released, causing her to look down and admire its length and girth.

Molly looked up at it and began to lick and suck on Will’s balls. Rachel kissed him again and started to remove his shirt.

Will suddenly unfroze as he began to gently massage Rachel’s huge tits. They were much larger than his hands, causing him to lift them up and down. He pinched her nipples and rolled them gently between his fingers.

Molly was now directly underneath Rachel’s legs. She had moved up from Will’s balls and began to move her tongue up and down his shaft.

Rachel felt the top portion of her lingerie unsap and fall to the floor as Will began to kiss and suck on her nipples.

After a few seconds, Molly looked up to be greeted with the sight of Will playing with Rachel’s tits and liquid dripping down Rachel’s leg.

She was overcome with jealousy for a moment and then realized that it was for Rachel, not Will. The alcohol amplified these feelings and suddenly she became upset.

Molly attempted to stand up, separating the two and pushing Will onto the couch. Molly then grabbed Rachel’s breasts and began to kiss her.

Rachel was taken back by the kiss. She had never expected the night to end up like this, even in her wildest dreams. After realizing what was happening, her heart was warmed with the happiness of knowing that the kiss was not out of lust.

They kissed for a long time, enough to make Will wonder when they were going to stop. After a few minutes, Will stood up and attempted to join the two, only to cause the two to stop.

Molly then grabbed his clothes and said, “Alright you had your fun! Now go!”

She then threw the clothes at the front door, grabbed Rachel’s hand, and ran to the bedroom with her.

As the door closed, Molly pushed Rachel against the door.

“Molly... what are we..." this was all she could mutter before being interrupted with another kiss from Molly.

After kissing for a moment, Molly pulled away with tears in her eyes.

“I’m tired of being away from you. I didn’t realize that you were so much more important than a friend to me. I never want to be away from you again!”

She turned and ran to the bed, leaving Rachel still up against the door.

Rachel took a moment to reflect on the past. The two had been through everything together. It didn’t make sense that the two needed to find significant others. They had each other.

Rachel sat on the bed and rubbed her hand down Molly’s back.

“I’m not going anywhere, and if I do, you’re coming with me.”

Molly looked up and smiled.

Rachel then tackled her and began to kiss her. The two had never done anything like this before and awkwardly began to rub their hands on each other’s pussies after a while of kissing.

They both came almost at the same time, and then collapsed, falling asleep embracing each other.

Published 
Written by MyNameMayBeLucas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments