Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training the Freshers

"Two first year students earn their right of passage in a rampant orgy"

29
13 Comments 13
19.0k Views 19.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Doing English had become a bit of a breeze and I had become a sort of de facto leader of my own little sorority. This was a group of girls, with whom I had studied from first year. There was Emma, Jasmine and Megan and we had many a legendary party to our name. We always had pick of the hottest guys and when there was no spare cock we would invite more girls round for drunken lesbian orgies. Although I mostly called the shots, Jasmine would often take the lead, but to be fair we were all pretty equal.

 

 

It was into our first month of being a senior that Jasmine had the idea of having some fun with a couple of freshers she had bumped into at Starbucks and had helped with directions to somewhere in town. She suggested we hold our own little party to initiate these new intakes and have some fun with them and a guy in the third year.

 

Jasmine was an exceedingly hot girl, originally from Ohio with strawberry blonde hair and nice big boobs and bum. She lived in the gym and was probably the hottest girl at uni. Megan had short brown hair with smaller boobs. Emma was my best friend in the whole world and still is, but unfortunately was lying low with flu at the time this all happened.

 

Jasmine was a real tease and would spend most of her time in leggings and short tops, which would drive the guys wild as she wiggled round campus. Megan was more laid back and, like me, bi-sexual. One afternoon after the last lecture we were hanging out by the guy’s rugby field perving over the heaving lumps of testosterone and discussing what we were going to do that evening.

 

“Hey there’s those two girls!” said Jasmine, pointing to two cute first year students, who were waiting by a bus stop across the road.

 

“Hi girls, what’s up!” said Jasmine.

 

“Oh hi!” they said together.

 

“You know where everything is now?” asked Jasmine.

 

“Yes, just about!” answered Cherry.

 

The girls were about the same height, five two or five three and petite with it. Cherry had long blonde hair with darker highlights. Amy was the taller and she had brown hair, which was naturally curly but very long, almost to her waist.

 

“You two hooked up with any hot guys?” I asked.

 

“No. Everyone’s taken,” said Amy.

 

“Oh they’re there, if you know where to look.” I said.

 

“We went to a party, but we got muscled out by these older girls,” said Cherry, pathetically.

 

“Were they sophomores?” asked Jasmine.

 

“What’s that?” asked the blonde girl.

 

“Second year students. They think they know everything, but we keep all the fittest guys at bay,” said Jasmine.

 

“Yeah, we can get you some cock,” said Megan.

 

“Yes, do you two fancy some ripped dude with seven inches of throbbing heaven!” I said.

 

“Okay, yeah!” they said, happily.

 

“Okay, well here‘s our address,” said Jasmine, scribbling our street and number on the back of a timetable.

 

“Come round at seven, and we’ll have you fixed up. Okay!”

 

The girls both nodded enthusiastically.

 

“Yeah and panties are optional!” I added.

 

My buddies laughed and we left the two little newbies to go home and we decided to go for a shower en route to pizza and beer.

 

“Who have you got in mind?” I asked, as we walked home.

 

“Joey from the football team.”

 

“Oh yeah! Good call baby!” I exclaimed, proud of my friend’s choice in guys.

 

Joey was the original alpha male. He had short blonde hair, six feet nothing and rippled from shoulder to shoulder. His legs were like pillars of granite and just hairy enough if you know what I mean.

 

“I think we can have some fun with those two and show Joey how much he’s appreciated at the same time,” said Jasmine, with a wicked twinkle in here eyes.

 

It was a couple of hours later and Jasmine had traced Joey and brought him back to ours. He had come back from footie practise and was now in three quarter length denim shorts and a white cotton shirt. He had that just showered smell and was good enough to eat. I gave his legs a squeeze and we started to play with him through his clothes when the door bell rang.

 

“Ah Joey! This will be your entertainment for the evening,” I said.

 

“Wow! What you girls got lined up for me?” asked Joey.

 

“You’ll see,” said Jasmine, as Megan went to let the two girls into our humble abode.

 

“This is Amy and Cherry,” said Jasmine, displaying the two new intakes for Joey’s approval.

 

“Hmmm… you girls spoil me!” said Joey.

 

“Here you go girls,” I said, giving them a beer each.

 

“What do you think?” asked Megan.

 

Cherry and Amy beamed at the seated stallion, surveying his toned frame and dashing countenance.

 

The girls giggled and swigged their beer.

 

“Are you sitting comfortably Joey? We will begin,” said Jasmine, suggestively.

 

The two young freshers were both in short summer skirts and loose tops. Cherry’s nipples were already making cute little bumps through the cotton.

 

“Let’s see you two bend over,” she said, with distinct superiority.

 

Cherry and Amy looked at each other, smiling in a ‘we may as well go with it’ kind of way.

 

They turned round and touched their toes. At the same time, Jasmine and I lifted the hems of their skirts, displaying their sweet booty for our guest’s viewing pleasure. The girls had taken my suggestion of coming out minus their panties, to heart. They each had a beautifully pert little bum and were shaved too. Their glistening pussy clefts gave the first clue to the fact that they were very much anticipating a good time at the hands of our hunky soccer captain.

 

We rearranged the girls and got them to strip naked as Joey watched; his famous man tool getting harder all the time, until he had to sit with one leg straight to accommodate his arousal.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

 

“Ooh easy Joey, you’ll have some in a bit. We want to show you how the girls like to play first,” I said, playfully.

 

“Okay Cherry, on your knees and lick her pussy!” ordered Jasmine.

 

“Ah really?” she said, as if we were joking.

 

“You want to be in the premier league, you have to play the game,” said Megan.

 

I knelt down next to Joey and stoked his swollen manhood through his shorts as Cherry sank to her knees and poked her tongue into her friend’s juicy little vag.

 

“Oh yes! Go girl! That’s it!” said Jasmine.

 

I was getting really turned on, and my hand might have accidentally strayed between my legs as we watched the impromptu lesbian performance. Megan had also joined me, sitting on the other side of Joey. We decided it was time to unzip his shorts and give the girls an idea of what was in store for them. Joey stood up, with his fly half down as Jasmine fondled the girl’s boobs.

 

Joey’s cock was absolutely standing to attention like a flagpole on St George’s day. He really was a fine specimen and Megan and I both had a nice stroke of his shaft, peeling back the foreskin until we had fully exposed that lovely pink head. We got the girls to swap places and then Amy knelt down for her own turn at licking pussy.

 

“Ah feel that!” I said. “He’s ready!”

 

“Come on girls, time for you to taste the cock!” said Megan, pointing to Joey’s stick of candy.

 

The girls padded towards him. Joey looked them up and down. I can only imagine how those tight young bodies were making his cock twitch but he did a little groan as they both slumped to their knees. Megan stroked his ball sack and I wanked his cock gently. Both girls licked the end of his nob, making him shiny and slippery at the same time. Cherry drooled a long sploop of spit on the end and Amy took him deep into her mouth, only stopping when she began to gag.

 

“Oh yeah that’s fucking gorgeous!” said Joey.

 

“Hmmm… is she good?” said Megan.

 

“Lick his balls!” said Jasmine, pointing to his tight, smoothly shaved sack.

 

Both girls did a real good job, sucking and licking his seven inches without a hint of complaint. They were noisy little minxes too. Drooling and slurping. It was like they couldn’t get enough of him, fighting over his pink sword like two real little sluts. We were impressed.

 

“Wow, that’s so sexy!”

 

“Yeah, you two suck good!”

 

Joey stood with his eyes closed, hands on hips enjoying his special treat, until Jasmine nodded and I instructed the girls to stand up and bend over the sofa. Jasmine and Megan spread the girls' ass cheeks just for the fun, and we all got a good look at their tight, puckered holes. You just can’t beat a bit of flagrant exposure sometimes and we almost had to hold Joey back, his cock was visibly throbbing

 

“Okay girls sit close. That’s it, hip to hip,” said Jasmine.

 

“I think you should kiss, while he fucks you!” said Megan.

 

“Oh yeah! Nice one girl. You heard her. We want to see you kiss!” I demanded.

 

Cherry and Amy had a little snog as Joey slipped his length into Cherry’s wet little snatch.

 

“Oh fuck! Oooh that’s so good! Ah yeah!”

 

“Way to go Joey! Fuck her!” said Jasmine.

 

“Fill your boots!” said Megan.

 

Cherry was whimpering, her body jerking in time with Joey’s thrusts as she tried to kiss her friend at the same time. Joey began to stroke Amy’s bum with his left hand as he leaned back, fucking Cherry until his balls were making a ‘slap slap slap’ sound against her pussy. Her whimpers had become a slurred moan as she started to cum. Joey was now finger-fucking the other girl and held on long enough for Cherry to have a loud orgasm, her body jittering and trembling as she climaxed on his cock.

 

Joey’s face was flushed, with the veins standing out on his temples when he pulled out. His cock was covered in Cherry’s milky girl cum and without a moment’s hesitation he went ball deep into Amy’s inviting little cunt and began to bang her too.

 

“Oh this is fucking crazily hot!” I said.

 

I turned to Megan and we kissed, feeling each other through our clothes. I could tell how turned on she was just from the amazed look in her brown eyes. I hardly needed the evidence, but I got it when I put my hand up my friend’s skirt and felt the dampness of her panties. My own pussy was now wetter than I knew how and I undressed Megan as we watched. I stood behind her, so I could unbutton her skirt, without taking my eyes off the action.

 

While this was all going on, Jasmine had lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down. She had one foot on the sofa and was holding Cherry’s head, as the new girl licked her out. I put my hand inside the front of Megan’s panties and began to finger her as she had her hand between my legs returning the favour. All you could hear were the moans, gasps and whimpers of someone coming or about to come. Joey’s groans were so loud and fevered, he was clearly about to shoot his load. At the last minute I got Jasmine and Cherry to lie face up on the sofa with their legs dangled over the arm so Joey could empty his sticky load over their mouths. The big guy knelt on one knee and wanked himself to a finish, spurting his creamy goodness over them. They were messy but happy and I brought Megan to a delicious orgasm with my fingers as she watched the incredible spectacle of filth.

 

After more beer and general mayhem, we finished in a full on, five-girl-one-guy orgy of sex. We all took turns to get Joey hard again and he fucked me and Jasmine, while Cherry, Amy and Megan had a three way. It finished with Jasmine and I giving him a very slippery tit wank with the help of some baby oil and he came in Amy’s mouth at the end.

 

Probably out of all our escapades, that had to be one of our best. We continued to see Cherry and Amy now and again, but we didn’t do a repeat performance. I guess they’re seniors now. Maybe they’re having as much fun as we did in our final year.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments