Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Transcendant Sensuality - 13

"Karla continues to guide the group into the Halloween night party."

9
5 Comments 5
5.4k Views 5.4k
5.2k words 5.2k words
“Good morning, everybody,” Karla greeted her guests brightly. She wore a torn T-shirt that extended only to her waist and a pair of pink panties. She had brushed her hair and applied a light pink lipstick. “Everybody sleep well?”

“I don’t know about sleeping,” Tanya replied. “It was a good night, though.”

“Alex?”

She grinned a little sheepishly. “Yeah. Good night.”

“I don’t need to check with you,” she said to Jasmine with a grin. “I know what kind of night you had.”

“You’re embarrassing everyone, Karla,” Kevin admonished.

“All right,” Karla said, not the least bit chagrined. “There’s coffee, tea, juice, and sodas in the bar. Everybody get your own.”

“We’re going to have to go over to the house,” Tanya announced.

“Whatever for?” Karla asked her as she poured hot coffee into a mug.

“I can’t spend the day wandering around wrapped in a towel.”

“You could go naked. Nobody would mind.”

“You’re not naked,” Tanya observed.

‘She’s not exactly demurely covered,” Kevin noted.

“But she is exquisite,” Tom chuckled. “Am I right, guys?”

There were general chuckles of agreement.

“What’s the plan for today, anyway?” Kevin asked.

“Well,” Karla began, “I thought the girls would dress out the place for Halloween night while the guys went for a round of golf or something.”

“I don’t play golf,” Jeremy replied.

“I didn’t bring my clubs,” Ted added.

“Fine. I didn’t realize it would be such a challenge,” Karla said. “But, we’re going to decorate.”

“We could go to that titty bar down on Poplar,” Tom suggested. “I think it opens at eleven.”

“Don’t be an ass, Tom,” Tanya snapped. “You’ve got all that and more right here.”

“Just joking,” Tom sulked.

“My, my,” Karla said. “Aren’t we a sullen group? I thought this was going to be fun for everybody.”

“Kevin was right,” Alex replied. “I think we’re all a little embarrassed.”

“Really?” Karla said with disbelief. “All right. Show of hands. Who hated what happened last night.”

Nobody raised their hand.

“And who thinks their wife or girlfriend is a slutty whore because she got laid?”

Again, there was no movement.

“You need to get over yourselves,” Karla proclaimed. “I don’t know about you, but I had a great time. Anybody disappointed with the performance of their partner or partners?”

There was silence.

“Kevin,” she asked imperiously, “Do you still love me?”

“Of course I do.”

“Jeremy, tell Jasmine you still love her.”

“I love you, Jazz.”

“Love you, too, baby.”

“Tom?”

“Sure. Love you, Tee.”

“I love you, too, Stud.”

“Alex and Ted are exempt, since they’re not a couple.”

“Well, I think you’re all awesome,” Ted chipped in.

That produced a round of easy laughter.

“Yeah,” Alex added. “I hope we’ll all continue to be friends.”

“Friends with benefits,” Tom chuckled.

“Got to love those benefits,” Kevin grinned.

“Maybe we’re all just a little tired and grumpy,” Tanya suggested.

“Okay, okay,” Karla said. “Let’s do this, then. Everybody take a break, all right? Go home, take a nap, a shower, or whatever. Back here at, say, three for decorating? Oh, and the pajama party thing? Just bring or wear something comfortable to hang around in. We all know how sexy we are.”

“That sounds like a plan,” Tanya agreed.

“And we’ll send the guys out to the hardware warehouse while the girls decorate. They can spend hours roaming those aisles,” Karla concluded.

Tanya walked up to Jeremy as everybody was preparing to leave. “You didn’t have much to say,” she told him, resting her arms on his shoulders.

He shrugged. “It sounded okay to me. I mean, this is Jasmine’s thing.”

“No, it’s not, Jeremy. It’s my thing, too. Make sure you’re back around three this afternoon. I’m not done with you yet.”

“You serious?” he asked uneasily.

“Completely. I had a taste of it yesterday and I definitely want some more.” She kissed him lightly on the lips and turned to Jasmine.

“You make sure he comes back, all right?”

“Should I put the dog collar and leash on him for you?”

“You have one of those?”

“Oh, hell, yes! And when I hand the leash to you, he’s yours until you hand him off to somebody else.”

“Jazz!” Jeremy protested.

“I know,” Jasmine grinned. “It was supposed to be our little secret. He likes it, though, when I order him around.”

Tanya smiled brightly. “I sort of noticed that last night.” She turned back to Jeremy. “Tonight, you’re mine.” She kissed him on the cheek and turned to Jasmine, wrapping her in a tight hug. “There’s more to you two than meets the eye, isn’t there?”

“Maybe a little,” Jasmine grinned.

“Do you want me to take Ted with me?” Alex asked Karla.

“No, darling. He and Kevin and I are going to change the sheets on the beds, collect the towels and put out fresh ones.”

“Let me help,” Alex suggested. “The four of us can get it done a lot quicker.”

“If you’d like,” Karla replied. “It would make it faster.”

“Anything else?”

“Not that I can think of. We’ll get started after everyone else leaves.”

+++

“Can we talk?” Alex asked Karla as they worked the bed in the master bedroom.

“Sure.”

“Okay. Uhm. First, this thing with Kevin?”

Karla nodded as she balled the sheet up. “What about it?”

“It was terrific, okay? I…Well, I don’t know why you did it, but I’m glad you did.”

“Okay.”

“So, why did you?”

“Oh, that’s easy. You had needs. He could supply them without the drama. So, it just seemed logical.”

“No, see, you don’t do logical.”

“Well, okay. It was convenient?”

“Honey, wives don’t send their husbands off to screw unmarried women.”

“Well, I guess I’m not a typical wife. And Kevin isn’t a typical husband. We don’t have a typical marriage relationship, I guess.”

“See, that’s the thing. What the hell is your relationship? I mean, for anybody else, this is way, way over the top.”

Karla stopped and looked at her friend. “Is this going to be judgmental? Are you going to tell me that this is all wrong and I should be ashamed or something?”

“No, no! Not at all. I’m just…I guess I’m just trying to understand.”

“Who did you screw last night? I know Kevin, to start. But after that?”

“Tom.”

“Did you have fun?”

“Yes. But, this isn’t about me.”

“So you’re worried about me?”

“I’m just trying to understand.”

“Okay. Let me see if I can explain. Kevin is, let’s just say, a little different.”

“In what way?”

“He likes to watch me having sex, okay? He especially likes it when I have sex with other guys. He says it turns him on to watch.”

“Well, that raises a whole other batch of questions.”

“Go ahead.”

“Shouldn’t he want you to be, I don’t know, faithful to him?”

“I am faithful to him.”

“Uh, not if your screwing other guys!”

Karla chuckled. “I am faithful to Kevin in our relationship. We’re not cheating, not sneaking around to get laid, looking for love. We’re just screwing. When the screwing is done, we’re still together. We are faithful to one another. Kevin gets his thrill and I get laid. It works for us.”

“But then you send him to be with me.”

“He’s not sneaking off with you because he’s lacking something here. He’s offering a service. I know he’s coming home. He’s not looking for love with you.”

“And you trust him that much.”

“I do, Alex. In fact, I’m the one who had to push him into getting laid by other women.”

“You did that? I thought you guys were just swingers.”

“Well, we are and we aren’t. See, I was getting laid, but Kevin wasn’t. So, I thought it would only be fair if he got laid, too.”

“Fair?”

Karla shrugged. “I know this goes against all the rules, Alex. Women are supposed to crave the stability of one guy. Men are supposed to be horn dogs, you know, looking to get laid at every opportunity. But I have the security and stability of Kevin. And he’s got this kink that lets me get laid by other men. The fact is, I like it. Okay? I like the different experiences with different guys. So, I figure I’m getting the best of both worlds.”

“But this party thing. I mean, Tom’s wife…”

“Tanya.”

“Yeah, Tanya. She didn’t get jealous when he slept with me?”

“Tanya’s closer to being in tune with me than anybody. Tom loves her. But if he’s happy getting a little strange every now and then, and still comes home to her, she figures it’s a good trade off. At the same time, she gets to have some variety in her sexual life, too. She doesn’t want or intend to toss Tom over for somebody else. It’s just having sex.”

“And Ted?”

Karla grinned broadly. “Ted is…well, he’s a lot like you. He’s single. He’s a bartender Kevin and I met in Chicago. He’s a sweetheart. He’d been screwing a married desk clerk from the hotel where he works, but it was just an affair for her. So, we brought him down here because we liked him. He’s a wonderful lover and has an uncanny ability to read what a woman wants when it comes to sex. You haven’t played with him, yet?”

“Yet?” Alex sounded astonished.

“Honey, the whole idea of this weekend is that everybody gets to play with everybody. So, you’ve had Kevin and Tom. You still have Ted and Jeremy to go.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

“Then you can go home, sweetie. I thought you’d enjoy the opportunity to experience the variety of our guys, no strings attached.” Karla said it in a matter of fact manner. “I like having sex with all of them. I thought you would, too.”

“I’m supposed to sleep with them all?”

“Not at once,” Karla laughed. “Although, if a gangbang is one of your kinks, I guess we could arrange it.”

“It is not!” Alex said emphatically.

“You never know until you try,” Karla jibed.

“Well, I have no intention of trying a gangbang.”

“Well, it’s not like it’s violent. I mean, it’s purely voluntary. If you don’t want to do that, it’s fine.”

“Are you planning on it?”

“Not planning it. But, if it happens, I’d be okay with it. I mean, I’ve already screwed each one of them, some, no all of them more than once. Doing it one after the other in a compressed time frame might be exciting.”

“So this is all about excitement for you?”

“Of course it is. It’s also about making available the possibility for everybody, honey. But nobody’s forced to do anything they don’t want. You want to stay and watch? That’s okay, too. Who knows, you might find yourself driven by desire to participate.”

“I sincerely doubt that.”

“Well, I don’t. I know you, Alex. You love sex. Always have. That you wound up with a loser like Drake is just a damned shame. But you can put that behind you now and just enjoy yourself and the pleasure of some pretty good people.”

“Just climb on the roller coaster and take the ride for the thrill?”

“Something like that. Come on. We’ve got one more bed to change.”

+++

“I hate the zombie apocalypse stuff,” Tanya said grumpily.

“Some of it’s pretty creative,” Jasmine replied.

“She won’t even watch The Walking Dead,” Tom volunteered.

“I just don’t believe in that shit,” Tanya spat out. “Besides, these are little children. Even wearing the adult-looking masks, there’s something about dead kids that makes me really uncomfortable."

“They’re just playing,” Karla reminded her.

They’d been manning the door, passing out goodies to the visiting children for about two hours. The house was dark except for scattered candles and orange jack-o-lanterns casting their eerie light throughout the room.

The women had collaborated on costumes and make-up. Karla, Tanya and Alex wore black robes and pointed hats with heavy eye-liner, dark rouge and lipstick. Ted had observed that, in spite of their best efforts to look garish, the three of them made for some damned attractive witches. Jasmine opted for the ghoul-look, with a pasty-white based and thick, black accents around her eyes and lips.

Kevin opted for the vampire look, formal attire, complete with cape, and a black wig with the widow’s peak at the front. Jeremy alternately wore and dispensed with a heavy Frankenstein mask. Tom adopted the Wyatt Earp costume and had allowed the women to paint him with a mustache, extended eyebrows, and dark accents that made him look like he’d grown a week’s worth of whiskers. The girls had delighted in accessorizing Ted as a Wild West bartender, giving him a middle part in his hair with the application of a full can of hairspray, thick eyebrows, a heavy mustache, long sideburns, and using garters to wrap around the sleeves of a white dress shirt. The added a vest that Kevin loaned them to complete the look.

They had been taking turns answering the trick-or-treaters who rang the bell or knocked. After a few hours, the novelty had worn off. Karla had established a rotation to minimize the reluctance to move from their comfortable seats to distribute the treats.

“Frankie and the Ghoul,” she announced when the doorbell rang next, signaling Jeremy and Jasmine that it was their return.

“I don’t even like kids,” Jasmine groused as she arose from the sofa, “Except when toasted lightly and garnished with fried onions and green peppers.”

“EEEWWW!” Alex screamed. “That’s awful!”

“What can I say,” Jasmine countered. “I’m a ghoul.”

“There will be no eating of children,” Karla admonished with a broad grin, “Unless they’re properly baked and basted.”

“You’re nuts,” Ted proclaimed. “All of you.”

“Hansel and Gretel,” Karla reminded him.

“You can eat me,” Tanya shot out in general to the room. “No children.”

“Now there’s an invitation,” Kevin laughed.

“Speaking of sex,” Tom asked, “Is there a plan for tonight’s sleeping arrangements?”

“Someone once told me, Tom,” Karla replied pointedly, “You can’t plan an orgy.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

You just have to let it happen.”

“We’re having an orgy?” Alex asked.

“I meant after the orgy,” Tom said. “Who are we sleeping with?”

“Who do you want to sleep with?” Karla asked.

“We get to pick?” Tom sounded surprised.

“You can express a preference,” Karla said.

“Then I pick Jasmine and Alex,” Tom replied quickly.

“I want Ted and Jeremy,” Tanya added.

“Are the two of you greedy,” Karla laughed. “That just leaves Kevin and me! Doesn’t anybody want me?”

“I do,” Ted chimed in.

“I guess I could share Ted and Jeremy with you,” Tanya conceded.

“That okay with you, Franky?” Karla asked Jeremy as he and Jasmine returned from handing out candies.

“Who the hell is Franky?” Tom asked.

“Frank E. Stein,” Kevin replied. “Get it?”

“Cute,” Alex said. “Who am I fucking tonight?”

“Geez, Alex!” Karla said testily. “Do you have to put it like that?”

“Me,” said Tom. “It’s you, me and Jasmine.”

“And me,” Kevin added.

“How did you worm into this?” Tom asked him.

“It’s all right, sweetie,” Karla told Kevin. “You can be with Ted, Jeremy, Tanya and me. That way we can have the big bed.”

“Sounds like an orgy to me,” Ted quipped.

“No, honey,” Tanya said sweetly. “This is after the orgy.”

“When’s the orgy start?” Alex asked.

“Let’s close it up. It’s nearly ten. Turn off the porch light. We’ll clean up, get this crap off our faces and meet back here about quarter after,” Karla instructed.

“Dressed how?” Tanya asked her.

“I don’t know,” Karla sounded frustrated. “Comfy clothes. Or nothing at all. Does it matter?”

“I guess not,” Tanya said. “Matter to you guys?”

“Not to me,” Kevin said. “I’ve seen it all anyway.”

“Me, too,” Tom agreed.

“What about you, Jeremy? Do you care how we’re dressed?” Karla asked.

“Uh, I guess not,” he mumbled.

“That’s why he’s so good in the sack,” Jasmine said in a false whisper. “He does whatever he’s told.”

“And we love him for it,” Tanya said in Jeremy’s defense.

“And what do you do in the sack?” Ted chuckled.

Jasmine looked straight at him with a crooked grin. “Any fucking thing I want. And you’ll love me for it.”

“Okay,” Karla announced. “Let’s close it down and get cleaned up. Alex and Ted, you can share the master bath with Kevin and me. The rest of you are on your own. See you around ten fifteen.”

+++

“So,” Kevin asked the room at large, “How are we going to start this party?”

“Truth or Dare?” Alex suggested.

There were general groans in the room.

“No, no,” Karla said. “That’s a good way. But we have to have new rules. You’re only allowed one Truth. After that, it’s all Dares.”

Ted leaned toward Tom. “How come the women always seem to be running things?”

“Because they are, man. We’re just along for the ride.”

“So, who’s going to start?” Karla called.

“I will,” Jasmine piped up.

“Okay,” Karla said. “Go for it.”

“Ted,” she called. “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“The first time you got laid was your senior prom, wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“How did you know that?” Alex squealed.

“Because he’s kind of holding back, you know? He’s obviously a relative newcomer to all this,” Jasmine answered.

“You’re turn, Ted,” Karla called out.

“Uhm,” He scanned the room. “Okay. Alex.”

“Ooo!” Tanya laughed. “The newbies are picking on each other.”

“Dare!” Alex said defiantly.

“You sure?” Ted challenged.

“You don’t have a Dare, do you,” she replied.

“I do. Your dare is to kiss Tanya, on the lips. With tongue.”

“Which lips?” Jasmine asked him.

There was silence for a moment.

“Okay,” Karla said breathlessly. “That made me moist.”

“Uhm,” Ted hummed for a second. “Tanya’s choice.”

Tanya stood up, naked except for her heels, and walked to the chair where Alex was sitting. “If you do me,” she murmured softly, “I promise I’ll return the favor.”

Alex sighed. “I came for the gangbang,” she muttered. “And I never did this before. But, what the hell. This whole weekend has been perverse.” She leaned forward, pressed her lips against Tanya’s pussy and licked the length of her slit.

“Oh, fuck, yeah,” Tanya whispered. “One more time, please.”

Alex pressed her tongue between the delicate folds of flesh. She felt Tanya shudder as her tongue grazed her clit. She backed away a few inches. “Was that okay?”

“Girl,” Tanya said softly, “You’re a natural.”

The room broke into applause.

Tanya returned to her seat and Alex looked at Ted. “I suck cock, too,” she said with a coy smile.

“Okay, okay,” Karla spoke up. “Alex? Your turn.”

“Karla, then. Truth or Dare.”

“Let’s get the Truth thing out of the way,” Karla grinned.

“Okay,” Alex said. “Tell us how you met Ted.”

“Oh, that’s easy. Ted was the bartender in the lounge at the hotel where Kevin took me to get laid.”

“And?” Alex pressed.

“What?” Karla asked defensively.

“I just thought she was a classy lady,” Ted volunteered. “Gorgeous, of course, and sexy, but not in a slutty way. I mean, I knew she wasn’t one of the working girls.”

“She’s supposed to be telling this,” Alex reprimanded him.

Ted shrugged.

“Ted took care of her,” Kevin chipped in. “He knew her on sight and always had a drink ready for her. He was respectful and polite.”

“Her story, Kevin,” Alex chided him.

“Well, it’s really our story, Alex,” Kevin replied. “After a couple of hunting trips, I could see that Ted was stricken with her.”

“Were you?” Alex asked Ted.

“Kind of, yeah.”

“You know she was there to get laid?” Alex asked him.

“I kind of figured it out.”

“You wanted to fuck her?” Alex pressed him.

“Hey!” Tanya spoke up. “This is a single question thing for Karla.”

“I know,” Alex responded. “She’s not been very forthcoming, though.”

“Kevin suggested Ted,” Karla admitted. “So, we went back to Chicago, booked a suite and I went to the lounge to find him. I told him I wanted him and he should come to our room after his shift. So, he did.”

“So you did want to screw her?” Alex shot at Ted.

“You don’t have to answer that,” Tanya interjected. “She didn’t pick you. She picked Karla.”

“He came to the room,” Kevin noted. “That should answer the question. Karla, it’s your turn now.”

“Okay,” Karla said. “Jasmine. Truth or Dare.”

“I hate this fucking game,” Jasmine grumbled. “Truth.”

“Okay,” Karla grinned. “Why don’t you tell us why you hate the game?”

“Because. We all know we’re going to fuck. This just seems like, I don’t know. It’s kind of a waste of time.”

“We’re getting to know each other, darling,” Karla told her. “And everybody gets to pick somebody. Now it’s your turn.”

“Tanya. Truth or Dare?” Jasmine asked.

“Truth.”

“Were you jealous when I picked your husband last night?”

“Not at all, darling,” the blonde answered casually. “I sucked and fucked your husband while you were doing mine. I hope we can swap out again in the future, and I hope you feel the same.”

“Okay,” Karla grinned. “Tanya. Kevin, Jeremy and Tom haven’t had a challenge.”

“Jeremy,” Tanya said. “Truth or Dare?”

“Do Truth,” Jasmine urged him.

“Okay,” Jeremy said. “Truth.”

“Suppose I contract with you to landscape my property. Can I pay you with fucking instead of money?”

“It isn’t my company. The boss would probably fire me if I did that.”

“You’d probably have to screw the boss, too,” Karla laughed.

“If he’s half a cute as Jeremy, I might do that. Is he cute, Jeremy?”

“You already had your question,” Jasmine said defensively. “And, no. He’s a fat, old guy with a fat old wife and, like, six kids.”

“Well,” Tanya directed at Tom, “I guess that means you’re stuck with the job.”

“I could help,” Jeremy said.

The room erupted in laughter.

“I don’t blame you, Jeremy,” Kevin chuckled. “That’s a pretty good trade out.”

“Stop it, all of you,” Karla ordered as she attempted to hide her own mirth. “Jeremy didn’t mean it like that. He’s just generously offering his assistance. It’s very neighborly of him.”

“That’s right,” Tom said, then turned to Jeremy. “I’d be glad to have your help, Jeremy, and your expertise. Thank you for your offer.”

“All right, Jeremy. You get to ask now. Truth or Dare.”

“Anybody I want?”

“That’s right. Anybody except Tanya. But everybody’s answered a Truth except Kevin and Alex. Everybody else you’ll have to come up with a Dare.”

“Got it,” Jeremy said. “So, Kevin. What is it, Truth or Dare?”

“That’s right,” Karla told him.

“Let’s go with Truth,” Kevin volunteered. “What do you want to know?”

“How come you let your wife do all this, you know? Screw around and stuff?”

“That’s a hell of a question,” Alex chimed in.

“Well, first of all, Jeremy, we’re very particular about who is involved. You and Jasmine, for example, are very special to us. That’s why the two of you are included.”

“He’s included because he’s a gorgeous hunk,” Tanya chimed in.

“And a really nice guy,” Karla said.

“All true,” Kevin went on. “But back to the question, I think my wife is a beautiful, sensual, exciting creature. Don’t you?”

“She sure is,” Jeremy nodded.

“And there’s nothing that thrills me more than to watch her when she lets go of all those inhibitions and enjoys herself. Other guys might get jealous, but I don’t. And the reason is that I am absolutely sure that she loves me. Sex is kind of like dancing. When you go out and somebody dances with your wife, she’s always going to come back to your table. I never worry that she’s going to fall in love. She’s just going to have fun. And it’s fun for me to watch her.”

“Okay,” Jeremy said quietly.

Kevin grinned. “Like last night,” he continued. “You had sex with her.”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t know what you did or how, but she was into it. It was marvelous to watch her.”

“Okay.”

“Somehow,” Tom observed, “We’ve move from telling a simple truth to Q and A sessions.”

“Right,” Tanya agreed. “Let’s get on with it.”

“I told you I hated this game,” Jasmine groused again.

“All right, all right,” Karla gleefully interjected. “But I do love hearing how much my husband like watching me do the hot and nasty.”

“Hot, for sure,” Ted replied. “Nasty? Never.”

“Whatever,” Jasmine said. “Can we get on with this?”

“I thought you hated this game?” Tom chuckled.

“Mostly. I’ve got a great dare for somebody, though,” Jasmine told him.

“It’s not your turn, yet,” Karla noted. “Only Alex hasn’t had her Truth opportunity. So, Kevin, you get to ask Alex.”

“Isn’t it supposed to be more random than that?” Tanya asked. “I mean, can’t he challenge anybody he wants?”

“Usually,” Karla answered. “But I’m running this. So, hush. Kevin?”

“All right. Alex, Truth or Dare?”

“Now you say ‘Truth,’ Alex,” Karla instructed.

“What if she wants a dare?” Tom interjected.

“She already had a dare,” Karla replied.

“Yes, she did,” Tanya interjected. “Pussy-licking little minx.”

“Truth!” Alex nearly shouted.

“Thank you,” Karla exhaled. “Kevin?”

“Alex,” Kevin began, “You’re one of the newest members of our group. Tell us what your thoughts and feeling are about being included.”

“Good one!” Ted grinned at him.

“Well,” Alex began, “Having been a single mom for over fifteen years, I came to the conclusion that most men are generally pigs. They just want to screw you and move on. All their interests are wrapped up in the desire to get laid, usually without any regard my needs or feelings.”

“That’s about right,” Tanya said.

“Hush, you,” Karla reprimanded.

“So, I went a lot of years without sex at all. I had a few toys, but, you know, it isn’t the same. Then I had my daughters to consider. I didn’t want them to think their mother was a slut by having a parade of various men moving in and out of their lives. When Karla suggested Kevin, I was astounded. Of course, the girls are older now and wrapped up in their own lives. So, Kevin and I could be discreet. But, it was wonderful. As all the women here know, Kevin is…how do I say this…talented? He’s great! And Karla was so supportive. So, it’s been a great solution to my need to, well, frankly, to get laid.”

“That’s Kevin,” Karla encouraged. “What about the rest?”

“To be honest, I almost didn’t come back. That’s no reflection on you, Tom. He was great last night. Like Kevin, Tom was considerate and we had a lovely time. But, I got to thinking that this was a little over the top for me. I’d never had sex with two different men in a twenty-four hour period.”

“So, why did you come back?” Tanya asked seriously.

“Because,” Alex said, inhaling deeply, “I like you guys. And not just the guys. I like all of you. You’re decent people, and you all seem to take this in stride as kind of normal. It’s not depraved, or evil. It’s just fun. I decided I wanted to have that same attitude; that I wanted to have fun, too. Sex with two guys, Kevin and Tom, in the same day was fun for me. It was a new and different experience. I liked having that new experience and the promise of more. Of course, I didn’t expect the Tanya thing earlier, but even that was exciting and fun. So, my eyes are opened to these new possibilities. I feel safe with all of you and I’m really into it.”

There was silence in the room.

“Wow!” Jasmine said in a whisper. “What she said.”

“You’re a great addition to the group,” Tom said. “I’m really glad you didn’t run away.”

“Me, too,” Karla added softly.

“Personally,” Kevin chuckled, “I’d have preferred to have kept you to myself.”

“You’re an asshole,” Tanya spat with a grin. “Thanks, Alex. You said exactly what all of us are thinking and feeling.”

“So,” Karla said in a more normal voice. “Should we get on with the dares?”

“Let’s do,” Tom said. “Who’s first?”

“Well, Alex had the last challenge, so she goes first,” Karla told him.

“Me?” Alex asked.

“It’s your turn,” Karla nodded.

“Okay. And I can pick anybody?”

“Everybody except Kevin.”

“Okay. Well, I had sex with two men in a day. Now I want to have it with two guys at the same time. So, Tom, your dare is to fuck me while I suck off Jeremy. You’re the only two guys I haven’t had.”

“Can she do that?” Jasmine asked.

“I don’t see why not,” Karla answered.

“You go, girl!” Tanya laughed. “Let the games begin!”

“So, the rest of us are just going to sit here and watch?” Tom asked grumpily.

“Oh, for corn sake!” Tanya said with exasperation. “Jasmine, would you and Karla mind ganging up on my husband, please?”

“Great idea!” Karla said, moving toward Tom and stretching a hand back toward Jasmine.

“That leaves just you and me,” Kevin addressed Tanya.

“That’s right,” she whispered. “I’m planning to kneel next to Alex while you fuck me from behind. Maybe she’ll share Jeremy’s cock with me.”

“I’d bet she’s never done that before, either,” Kevin said, kneeling behind Tanya.

“Neither have I,” Tanya said softly, moaning as Kevin’s meat slid into her moist opening.

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments