Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trish, Sarah Harry

"Trish discovers harry's secret, but how upset is she?"

9
0 Comments 0
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Trish pulled in to her drive. Strange, Harry was home. He should have been at work. Maybe he wasn't feeling well. Trish put her key into the lock and entered the hall way.
'Harry love, are you home?' No answer. 'Harry are you  ok ?' Still no reply. She softly climbed the stairs and went into  their  room. Sure enough there was Harry fast asleep in  their  bed.
'Harry love' she whispered, 'are you feeling  ok ?' There was no answer so she slipped in beside him pulling the quilt over her and cuddling into him. He turned to her sleepily
'Hi  hun , didn't hear you come in.'
'Are you  ok ? Why aren't you at work?'
'I didn't feel to good. Came home.' Trish felt his dick pressing against her. For a change it was rock hard. Well she may as well make the most of it, and if the little button wasn't feeling to good, maybe she should give him a treat. She kissed his neck then moved down a little onto his hairy chest. The hair was as rough and course as a  brillopad  but she could feel his dick twitching against her so it was  obviously  doing the trick. She moved down still further as her  tongue  traced the line of his gut she could feel his boner knocking against her chin. She licked then end of it gingerly and he groaned. With the tip of her  tongue  she ran down his shaft onto his salty balls. She ran back up again and this time closed her lips over his cock. She slid her  mouth down  until his dick touched the back of her throat. Resisting the urge to gag she relaxed and pushed his dick into her throat. A taste hit her, right at the back of her mouth. She recognised it. Why the hell did her husband's cock taste of shit. There was no mistaking it, the sickly sweet, horrible taste of feces.
'What the hell's going on Harry?'
'What do you mean?' Harry was confused.
'You washed this morning. Since then you've had your cock up  someones bumhole .'
'I...I haven't' was the best he could come up with.
'Oh my god are you gay!?'
'No!'
'Then who is it?...Harry tell me now.'
'It's...it's Sarah.'
'Sarah, Jenna's friend?!'
'Yes.'
'But, shes only like, what? 19?!'
'I'm 18' came a voice from behind Trish. She turned round quickly, almost jumping out of her skin.
'Your still here?' was all she could say, which drastically underestimated the situation. Not only was Sarah still there, she was also stark naked and  devastatingly good  looking. She had shoulder length,  blonde  hair and striking blue eyes. She also had massive tits. Over all she was  probably  a little over weight, but she was in proportion, with a waist and hips. Her pussy was  shaved  into what Trish believed was called a  Brazilian .
Sarah realised Trish was staring at her naked body and grabbed an old shirt of Harry's off the chair.
'I'm really sorry, Mrs Green. I'll go now. But it... well it wasn't Harry's fault.'
'You what?!' said Trish with scorn 'He's fucking his daughters best friend and it isn't his fault!'
'I...I came on to him.'
'It  looks  like he came on to you' said Trish looking at the white sticky patch in her hair. Sarah flushed.
'I started it.'
'Oh I bet you did. How long ago?'  Sarah  looked down at the horrible sage carpet.
'Three weeks.'
'And how many time since then have you...'
'This is...would have been, the fourth time.'
'You little slut!' Sarah started to cry but Trish didn't care. 'You've been knocking off your best friend's middle aged, pot bellied, hairy  barely hygienic  father. What would Jenna say?'
'She'd hate me. She will hate me' cried Sarah the tears streaming down her face.
'No, Sarah,' sighed Trish, 'she won't'
'What do you mean?'
'Well Jenna isn't even my daughter, and, well I'm not going to tell her.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

Harry can if he wants, but some how I doubt it.' Trish shot a sideways glance at Harry and noticed he was still hard. Typical. Actually though she felt a little bit horny.
'Thank you, thank you Mrs Green! I'll go and I won't even come back to your house if you don't want.'
'That won't be  necessary  Sarah, but your not going yet.' An edge of hardness came back into Trish's voice as she remembered that this little slut, innocent as she may look, had been fucking her husband. 'You have a choice, Sarah.'
'A choice, I don't understand Mrs Green.'
'You can leave now and I won't tell Jenna. But I will tell your parents.  Their Jehovah's  Witnesses aren't they? How do you think they will react to  their  precious little girl fucking Jenna's dad, my husband!'
'Oh no Mrs Green, please, please don't tell them. You said there was a choice, I will do it. I will do anything.
' Ok  then. Fuck Harry.
'What?'
'Carry on as you were,' said Trish, crossing the room, 'pretend I'm not here.' She sat on a wicker chair and waited.
'I  don't  understand, you want me to...make love to  Har ...Mr Green.'
'No, don't fool yourself honey that love has anything to do with it. I want you to fuck him.'
'Come on Trish, don't do this, let poor Sarah go, it's me your angry with.'
'I'm not angry at all Harry. To be honest I'm horny as hell. Now where were you when you heard me open the door?'
Sarah looked at Trish and dried her tears. My god she was serious.
'Well I was...bending over the edge of the bed like this. Sarah spread her legs and bent over to grip the edge of the bed. Trish moved the chair to get a better view and could see the smearing of  vaseline  all over her  bumhole .
'And where were you Harry.' For a moment Harry didn't do anything. he tried to size Trish up. Was she serious? She certainly looked it. She was already playing with her pussy through the material of her trousers  whilst  she looked at Sarah's young body. Oh, what the fuck. It wasn't as if this wasn't what he hadn't dreamed for through eight years of marriage.
As Harry moved behind her Sarah could feel her pussy pumping with the beat of her heart. She felt him pull her buttocks apart and push the tip of his cock in. As it slowly slid into her she forgot all about Trish, she only remembered why she fucked this man int he first place. Yes he was old. yes he was fat. Yes he was hairy. But by God his cock was big. She could feel it slide in and out, every vein rubbing her sphincter. She opened her eyes. Oh my god it just got better. Trish had taken her trousers and knickers off and was sat, legs spread, playing with her pussy.
Sarah reached down to her own and started to rub her  clit . Some how her and harry  maneuvered  onto the bed. So that Harry has sat against the head board and she had her back to him pushing his dick in and out of her  bumhole . And then she felt  something  else. Trish had crossed the room and climbed onto the bed. As Sarah looked down at her, at the back of her head,  Trish's tongue  flicked across her pussy lips, parting them, exploring them. Oh my God! Maybe this time Sarah would come. She could feel Harry's dick pounding into her and right next to as gentle as a faeries touch  Trish's  mouth delighted her pussy. She could feel Harry's  rhythm  change. And as it did a wave of spasms started to pass through her body. They started in her  clitoris  but spread out to every finger, to her toes, to the tips of her hair even. her whole body expanded and contracted with the waves and this caused her to push down harder and harder onto Harry's lap, pushing him deeper inside her.
Covered in sweat and  entirely  expended of energy she fell limp across the bed.
'Now, don't do it again' said Trish with a wicked smile.
'Oh Mrs Green, why not?!'
Published 
Written by Trish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors