Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Try a taste of Martina

"A simple lunch with a business contact leads to a four way sex romp being filmed."

22
14 Comments 14
11.9k Views 11.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
We stock a huge range of exotic clothing, sex toys and adult paraphernalia in the boutique where I work, but one of the best aspects of my job at Playthings is dealing with the lovely pleasure seeking people that I meet on a daily basis.

We get a few men who pluck up the courage to venture inside looking for some sexy underwear for their wives or girlfriends, but the vast majority of our customers are women. This is also the case with the sales reps and merchandisers that supply us with our stock.

When I first joined the company over ten years ago, any kind of intimate external activity with customers and contacts might have resulted in disciplinary action, but all that’s changed in the past few years. The management is much more enlightened now, which means that my colleagues and I are free to take the opportunities that occasionally come our way.

Thanks to some of my regular customers like Erica Smith who hosts regular sex parties, and Marcia, who runs a high-class escort agency, I’ve been able to experience some fantastic sexual encounters.

In many retail outlets, the sight of a sales rep approaching can often have a negative impact on the mood of the staff, but we actually get quite excited when they call on us because of the nature of their products. What can be better than being invited to feel the silky smooth texture of a new line in vibrating latex dildos, or trying on the latest fishnet body stocking?

We’re always pleased to see Martina because she runs a small successful business called The Sexykit Company. They make some really extreme garments that she designs herself, and as well the samples that she brings to show us, she always carries a portfolio of stunning photographs.

The use of chains and studs are much in evidence, and no attempt is made to conceal the model’s genitals if the garment has been designed to expose them. My young colleague Megan always flicks through the pages to find the items for men because of the gorgeous well endowed male models that Martina uses to promote them.

Out of the blue a few weeks ago Martina rang the shop with an invitation for me to join her and her husband at an informal lunch party on the following Sunday.

She explained that wanted my opinion on a new range of beachwear. “It’s at a very early stage,” she said. “I’ve made some drawings and run up a few samples in the factory, but I want to know if they’re the kind of thing you’d be interested in stocking before I commit to full production.”

Her home address was quite close to where I live, and she said that I was welcome to bring my boyfriend or girlfriend.

I told her that I’d probably bring Jack with me if he wasn’t working, and I said that we’d arrive shortly before noon.

Jack is actually a close neighbour who came to my aid after I locked myself out of my home about a year ago. We’ve been sex buddies ever since, and since being with me his life has changed quite a bit. He’d never experienced a threesome until one night he let himself into my place and caught me in bed with my girlfriend Yvonne. Far from freaking out, he joined in enthusiastically, and our relationship has blossomed as a result.

He came with Megan and me to one of Erica’s adult parties just before Christmas where he and Megan had sex together, and then we all ended up back at his place for a sexy sleepover.

I’m sure that Jack would be up for more or less anything, and although he knows that I have sex with other men, he’d never actually witnessed it until that Sunday at Martina’s home.

We’d spent the Saturday night in his bed and after a really nice early morning fuck we showered together in his wetroom and enjoyed a healthy breakfast before making our way to our lunch date.

Martina’s home turned out to be a fabulous barn conversion in a secluded setting with several luxury cars randomly parked on the massive frontage.

She greeted us warmly with innocent kisses and led us through a huge room with vaulted ceilings to an area outside that resembled a Mediterranean bar. It was bathed in dappled sunlight with bunches of grapes hanging from vines beneath a substantial timber structure, and her husband John was there to welcome us.

He invited us to take a seat at the large oval table and made some friendly small talk. He wasn’t quite as tall as I expected him to be, but he was clearly no stranger to the gymnasium and looked very fit. Both he and Martina were around forty and wore just the right amount of bling. John’s slacks and cheesecloth shirt suited him perfectly, but it was Martina’s outfit that was the big surprise for me.

I’d met her numerous times at work and although she couldn’t really hide the fact that her breasts were huge, she was always dressed in a smart white blouse and a classic tailored business suit.

Today though she wore a figure hugging black dress that finished just below her crotch, and was cut so low at the front that the tops of her dark brown nipples were clearly visible. Her massive tits were squeezed together to the extent that her cleavage was almost up to her throat, and the big hoop earrings were very different from the subtle studs that she normally wore. Her glossy jet-black hair was sweeping around her shoulders and down her back instead of being tied back as it usually was.

With her olive skin tone and dark brown eyes, I was pretty certain that she had Spanish blood in her veins and this was more or less confirmed when she announced the menu.

“As it’s such a lovely day,” Martina said, “John and I thought that tapas and sangria would make a nice lunch.”

Jack and I agreed, and a couple of minutes later a stunning young woman in her late teens wearing a maids outfit brought out two large glass jugs of fruit laden sangria and some tall glasses half filled with chunks of ice.

“Gracias Maria,” Martina said, and after a few more visits there was a wonderful array of dishes before us.

John filled our glasses, and we started helping ourselves to the tasty treats.

It was Jack who first remarked on the maid service and Martina responded by saying that after playing that kind of part so many times during her movie career, she promised herself that when she could afford a maid of her own, she would employ one.

“Maria’s been with us for about a year now and she’s a real godsend,” Martina said, “And don’t worry about drinking because Maria will take you home if you need her to.”

I remarked that I didn’t know about her being an actress in the past and she said that acting was perhaps stretching the point a bit.

“I was on the books of a casting agency,” she said, “And because of my looks I always seemed to get the Latino maid parts. Mind you,” she added, “I did make quite a lot of money as a result of it, and I met my lovely husband in the process.”

“So you were in the movies too John,” Jack said.

John confirmed that he was, and Martina went on to explain that she’d done roughly a hundred scenes before she was cast in a movie with John. “I’ve really enjoyed every second of every scene I’ve ever done,” she said, “But when I worked with John for the first time we just fell in love.”

I said how romantic that sounded and asked her to elaborate.

“Well,” she said, “It was just a standard formula scenario where I called at John’s home dressed as a maid to do some cleaning and he ended up fucking me.”

She said it in such a matter of fact way that it just seemed a regular way to meet your future husband.

Jack and I and looked at each other with raised eyebrows, which John noticed and said, “I think you probably need to put a bit more flesh on the bones darling.”

Martina then went on to explain that a few minutes before the shoot they were introduced to each other for the first time, and the director gave them a brief storyline to read before the cameras started rolling.

“Basically,” she said, “I knocked on the door of John’s apartment and he let me in. He commented on the fact that I was new and I explained that the regular maid had called in sick. I was just doing my job, but bending at the waist revealed the cheeks of my ass, and he said that the previous maid did more than just clean the place. When I asked him what she did, he said that she sucked his cock and let him fuck her.

“What happened next?” I asked.

“Well,” she said, “It wasn’t long before we were both naked and he was fucking me in a way that just turned me inside out. I wish I could say that I had an orgasm in every scene I’d ever done, but in porn it’s the man’s cumshot that counts. I had no problem cumming during that first scene with John but it was when he exploded all over my face and tits in those final few frames that I knew I’d met the man of my dreams.

“I’m sure we’ve got a copy of that movie,” said John, “I’ll see if I can find one for you.”

Jack asked how they coped with having sex with other people after they were married, and Martina explained that once the casting agency was aware of the situation, they tended to keep them together on screen. “Neither of us minded the other having sex with different people, and in group scenes it was unavoidable.”

John went on to explain that the studio was very keen for them to do creampie endings, and they were both convinced that their twin daughters were actually conceived on set. “Once Martina became pregnant,” he said, “We were really in demand, especially as her bump got bigger.”

This conversation just seemed so surreal. Here we were nibbling away at calamari and slices of chorizo washed down with ice-cold sangria whilst casually chatting about our host being filmed pumping semen into his wife’s pregnant body.

The thing was that we all felt quite comfortable about discussing it, and no-one felt the need to change the subject.

“Do you still make porn movies?” Jack enquired.

John said that they’d been doing point of view type clips for a couple of years. “Martina likes to suck my cock until I cum,” he said, “And I just film it with a small camcorder, but we’re working on a new and exciting website.

“What about the clothing business?” I asked.

Martina replied that she really enjoyed it but that fashion was a very fickle thing and quite hard work.

“We’ve done very well out of it,” she said, “But John and I just feel that with our background and experience we can enjoy a lucrative long term income from subscriptions and advertising revenue.”

“Porn never goes out of fashion,” John added. “Even the classic porn of the seventies and eighties is just as popular today as it was then.”

We all agreed with that comment and then Martina asked me if I’d ever been curious about being filmed having sex.

I told her that I didn’t mind and that I’d done a couple of porn films in the past. When she asked about them I said that I once took part in a double penetration scene in my early twenties, and more recently I’d done a favour for a friend who works for an adult movie producer.

“She keeps asking me to do more,” I said, “And I definitely will, but just on a casual basis.”

“How about you Jack?” Martina asked, “Have you ever fancied being a pornstar?”

“I can certainly see the attraction,” he replied cheekily.

John smiled and said that he was looking forward to working on his new project, and Martina agreed that it should be great fun.

Maria brought two more jugs of sangria to the table and replenished the tapas then Martina said, “Come with me Candy I want to show you my new idea’s.”

She led me through the house and into a room that was obviously her design studio and workroom. In truth it was a bit cluttered, but conveyed the fact that it was a hive of industry, and everywhere I looked there were bizarre looking garments hanging up.

“Not everything I design sees the light of day,” Martina said, “But this is what I wanted to show you.”

She held up what appeared to be some string with a few tiny brightly coloured pennants attached, and it was difficult to tell what it was at first.

“Microkinis,” she announced boldly, “Part of a brand new range of minimalist beachwear from the Sexykit Company.”

She showed me her sketches and although they were nothing new in terms of beach fashion, she’d noticed that we didn’t actually have anything like it on our rails.

“I realise that it’s not the sort of thing that department stores are likely to stock,” she said, “But I thought a boutique like yours might be able to sell quite a few.”

I agreed and then she invited me to try one on.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

I slipped my dress off and she was pleased to see that I was naked underneath. She lifted her dress to reveal her smooth pussy and said, “I know that we’re in the underwear business, but like you I prefer to wear as little as possible.”

She helped me to arrange the three small triangles of fabric, which barely covered my nipples then she adjusted the strings so that it was nice and taut. She was pleased to see that my pussy is bald too, but the bottom triangle was much too small and didn’t quite cover my pussy completely.

When I looked at my reflection in the mirror I thought it looked fantastic on me. My tits aren’t quite as big as Martina’s but ample enough and even though the top few millimetres of my slit was visible, I was really pleased with my appearance.

It’s a completely ridiculous garment and of no practical use, but so very, very sexy.

I encouraged Martina to try one too, and the garment she chose was even more extreme than the one I was wearing, It looked as though it was made from bits of a string bag with nothing of any substance to conceal any part of her gorgeous anatomy. Although it was made from thicker cord than the one I was wearing, there just wasn’t very much of it.

We struck a provocative pose as we observed ourselves in the full-length mirror then she said, “Let’s go and see what the boys think.”

Their faces were a picture as we sauntered towards them, and it was clear that they wholeheartedly approved.

For some reason Martina made a beeline for Jack and sat on his lap so I went round the table and sat on her husband’s lap.

As soon as John’s hand slipped the triangle of flimsy fabric to one side and he began sucking my nipple it was clear that lunch was over, and we were now preparing for afters.

On the other chair Martina’s fabulous tits were fully exposed and my lovely fuck-buddy Jack was doing his best to deal with the wonderful cushions of warm feminine chest flesh that he was suddenly confronted with.

For the next few minutes Martina and I enjoyed having our breasts kissed and caressed, but then we all felt a few spots of rain. It was probably only a going to be a brief shower, but it was enough for Martina to suggest that we carry on with our party inside.

Martina noticed Maria had been leaning against the doorframe watching the four of us and asked her to fetch her movie camera. “I think this might be worth filming guys,” she said, “Any objections?”

There were none, and Martina ushered us towards a range of luxurious white leather furniture, which included a flat seat with no arms or back that measured about six feet by four feet.

I’d adjusted my microkini to cover my nipples, and by now Maria had returned holding the camera.

Martina and I sat on the seat and the men stood just to the side of us. Then she asked Maria if she was ready. When Maria confirmed that the camera was rolling Martina said, “Okay boys, let’s say hello to those cocks.”

As I undid her husband’s belt she did the same with Jack’s and we tugged their trousers down until we were face to face with two big stiff cocks that were just asking to be sucked.

They were about the same size, which was good for me because Jack’s cock is about as big as I can comfortably take without getting a bruised cervix. I knew that John’s would feel just as lovely inside me when the moment came, and I was now really looking forward to it.

As Martina and I started sucking their cocks, the men removed their shirts and tossed them aside. Maria was filming the action but we pretended not to notice her moving around as she captured it from different angles. In any case, I think we were both absorbed in the joy of having our tits caressed and a nice juicy cock halfway down our throats.

The guys were making all the right groaning noises as we sucked and kissed their stiff shafts with Martina giving a running commentary from time to time. “Your boyfriend’s cock is delicious,” she said to me. Then to her husband she said, “Is that good honey? Is Candy doing it the way you like it?”

John said that I was clearly an expert and urged me to take it deeper.

It made me almost gag a couple of times but it was dripping with my saliva and he really liked me spitting on it.

After a delicious few minutes more Martina asked, “Are you ready to get fucked yet, Candy?”

I said that I was and she invited me to take off my microkini then lie on my back. She took off her things and straddled my face in a classic sixty-nine position.

She lowered herself down so that her cunt was just touching my chin and she whispered, “Come on Candy, try a taste of Martina.”

I got the message and my tastebuds were soon being tantalised by the sweet flavour of her succulent juice as it oozed out of her vagina and into my mouth. At the other end I could feel her fingers rubbing my clit gently in a rhythmic circular motion and then I gasped as I felt John’s tongue licking my soft pussy flesh from top to bottom.

“Your husband’s tongue is just amazing,” I groaned to Martina

“Isn’t it just,” she replied knowingly.

Then just above me, Jack’s cock appeared and tried to get between my mouth and Martina’s wet pussy hole. She could clearly feel it and said softly, “I think your boyfriend wants to fuck me.”

“I’m sure he does,” I said, “But you might have to lift up a bit so that he can get it in.”

Martina did exactly that and I just couldn’t have been any closer to the wonderful sight of Jack’s glistening cock disappearing sweetly into Martina’s slippery hole.

At that exact moment I felt the tip of John’s immaculate shaft penetrate me an inch or two before he buried it deep inside me with a single smooth thrust.

I was glad that Maria was filming all this because although what was happening was physically sensational, it must have looked amazing from a visual point of view. The men were facing each other so they had a much better general view of what was happening than either Martina or I had.

I didn’t doubt that Jack could see John’s big meaty cock covered in my cunt juice as it slipped in and out of me, and likewise, John had a great view of my boyfriend holding his wife’s ass cheeks apart as he fucked her luscious cunt. Knowing Jack, he probably had his thumb in her anal hole as well, but I’d be able to see that once the film had been completed.

Martina was resting on her elbows and I loved feeling her warm silky skin against mine. Her massive tits were squashed against my torso and I could feel the regular movement of her body as Jack fucked her from behind. Her face was really close to my groin and as she massaged my clit with the finger of one hand, she was pressing the palm of her other hand really hard on the area just above my slit.

“Can you feel John’s cock brushing your G spot Candy?” she asked knowingly.

“God I really can,” I gasped in reply.

“Is it nice and warm in there Honey?” she whispered to her husband.

“She’s really tight,” John replied, “She’s using her muscles on me.”

I then heard Martina say, “She should be ready to cum soon.”

I just moaned in the ecstasy of what they were doing to me, and I gave Jack’s balls a gentle squeeze as his cock reamed Martina’s dripping cunt just a few inches above my face.

Although it was fairly early in the encounter, the familiar sensation of an orgasm started deep within me, and in less than twenty seconds my body was consumed with total pleasure as every nerve tingled. John was holding my legs up and wide apart as he fucked me, and I could feel them shuddering violently as my climax pulsated through my whole body.

Only when Martina and John had milked every drop of my orgasm did we all disconnect and change position.

John and Jack sat on the edge of the seat and we straddled their thighs. There was never any suggestion that we were going to swap partners but Martina and I chose a slightly different approach.

She faced Jack whereas I took up a reverse position with John, and we both let the men shove their bone hard cocks into our warm wet cunts. As I leaned back to let John play with my tits, Martina pushed hers together and thrust them into Jacks' face.

As Maria filmed Jacks cock thrusting in and out of me I couldn’t help glancing into the lens of the camera and pouting. I knew that she was also getting some great close-ups so I made sure I did some long slow strokes where his cock came right out of me, then went all the way in again.

After a few more minutes of really serious hardcore sex and some positional changes Martina and I were more than ready to take their cum so we disconnected from the guys, and just kneeled on the floor in front of them.

We knew they must have been close so we just pressed our cheeks together with our mouths wide open and waited for them to stroke themselves to a climax.

Maria was waiting to capture the moment, and as Martina and I squeezed our tits together urging the men to cum for us, the first few spurts of their semen began to spatter our faces.

Their timing was impeccable and the force of their climax was awesome. We were being hit from both sides with pulses of warm milky cum and it was coating us beautifully. I could feel it running down my cheeks, squirting into my mouth and dribbling onto my tits.

I had no doubt that Martina was experiencing the same delight but it was hard to tell who was giving us the bigger load. I know that John was well known for his talent in that area, but Jack is no slouch either so it was just a case of enjoying it while it lasted.

It seemed to last for ages and after Martina and I had licked off the last few precious droplets as they oozed from the tiny duct at the tip of their cocks, the men slumped back onto the seat exhausted.

Maria kept the camera running as Martina and I sat back and looked at each other’s cum covered frontage. “You look like you got your fair share,” she said with a smile.

“I certainly did,” I replied wiping some off my cheek with my finger.

“Did you spit or swallow?” she asked.

“Swallow,” I replied.

She said that she did too, and then we watched a large dollop of cum slowly slip down between my tits until it collected in my navel.

“That’s a wrap,” said Maria as she put the camera down.

She returned a minute or so later carrying a steaming tray loaded with pure white, lemon scented facecloths so that we could all clean ourselves up.

It had been a wonderful interlude and we were in no hurry to leave so after we’d all got dressed, we re-assembled around the table and carried on where we left off.

Given what had just occurred, it was strange how the conversation between us made no reference to it.

The men were talking mainly about football, and Martina and I chatted about so called celebrities.

As the time approached for Jack and me to leave, John disappeared for a few minutes before returning with a DVD in his hand. “This is that movie of our first scene together,” he said, “Let us know what you think.”

I assured him that we would and that we looked forward to seeing the movie that we’d shot that day.

John said that Maria was a wizard with the editing suite and once she’d stitched everything together, he’d send us a copy.

Jack and I decided to take up the offer of a ride home with a view to collecting his car the next day, and after innocent kisses on their doorstep, we climbed into the back of a Range Rover with Maria at the wheel. The conversation on the journey home was far from dull with Maria telling us that she enjoyed filming us and that she was very keen to involve herself in her employer’s new venture on both sides of the camera.

When we arrived home I asked her if she was in any hurry to leave, and when she said that she wasn’t, Jack and I asked her if she fancied chatting some more over a coffee.

As we approached my front door I whispered to Jack, “I know what you’re thinking, but we’re just going to talk.”
Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments