Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tuesday Afternoon

"Tuesdays are the most productive day of the week"

2
5 Comments 5
19.0k Views 19.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I am told that Tuesday is the most productive day of the week. That might be true for most people and normally it would be true for me as well. Not so far this Tuesday , I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened the day before with Richard. I had never had sex at work before and I must say it was wonderful. I wouldn't mind making it a part of my daily routine.

I am sitting at my desk trying to focus on work but I keep flashing back to Richard fucking me right here on this desk. I am smiling reliving the moment when my co-worker and fellow sex-obsessed friend Michelle comes in.

“Well…” she says.

“Well what?” I ask her with a smirk on my face.

“ Don't what me, you know damn well I want to hear all about yesterday with Richard, and don't even try to say nothing happened. I saw the look on your face when you two came out of your office yesterday. And here you are this morning all smiling and staring off into space.” she tells me.

“ Alright, alright. We had sex and it was amazing. I don't know if it was the fact that we were at work or what but damn it was great, he even got me off twice right here at my desk. You have got to try him out. You wont be disappointed. I promise.” I advise her.

“ What am I suppose to do invite him in my office and fuck him?” she asks.

“Ha, pretty much. Don't worry I let him know you were interested in him and that we liked to share. I am sure it wont take much coaxing to get what you want. He was more than willing to give me what I wanted yesterday.” I tell her.

We continue chatting about yesterday for a while. After talking about sex for quite some time, we finally get focused on work. We sit through one boring meeting after the other. When they are finally over we realize we have several reports that need to get done today. We are just getting started when Richard walks in. I know for me as soon as I see this gorgeous six foot tall greened-eyed man all thoughts of work go out of my head. All I can think is damn he looks good, and I would love to fuck him again right here right now. I look at him and he winks at me and walks in my office. I glance at Michelle and I can tell she is thinking the same thing as well.

“Good afternoon ladies.” he says with a smile.

“It is now.” we reply at the same time.

We bust out laughing at our identical responses. He sits down next to Michelle and across from me. I glance at Michelle and see her looking him up and down, all but drooling over him. He looks at her the same way and then they both look over at me grinning . Looking at both of them I know they are going to have a fun afternoon.

“So you two really like to share huh?” he asks us.

“Yes we do.” we reply.

“Damn how did I ever get so lucky.” Richard says.

Although Michelle and I have shared lovers before it has always been, I have him one night she would have him another. We had never had a threesome together. We both had in the past with others but never together. We look at each other and shrug.

“Why not.“ we say at the same time grinning.

I get up and go lock the door and close the blinds. When I turn back I see Richard and Michelle kissing. His hands are running through her hair. He pulls her head back and starts kissing her neck. I hear her moan slightly at his touch.

Michelle’s hands start unbuttoning his shirt. I know she is wanting to feel his hard chest against her skin. For the moment I just stand there and watch unsure if I should join in or not.

Richard’s hands move down towards her breasts rubbing them and pinching her nipples. I see her breath quicken as he caresses them. He takes her shirt off and stands back to admire her beautiful body. She is wearing her favorite red bra today and I must say it looks stunning on her.

I think wow she really is beautiful. I can no longer resist. I come up behind her and take her bra off. Then I wrap my arms around her and caress her tits in my hands. When I feel her firm tits in my hands and her nipples harden at my touch it makes me moan in pleasure.

Richard starts taking her pants off to reveal a matching red thong. I start kissing her neck right below her ear, the spot she has told me more than once drives her crazy. I hear a soft moan escape her lips when I kiss her. Michelle reaches around and starts to pull my shirt out of my pants.

“Off. Take it all off.” she tells me a little breathlessly,.

I start getting undressed as I watch her get on her knees in front of Richard. He quickly undoes his pants. She grabs his cock in her hand and starts stroking him. I step up beside him and we start kissing as Michelle starts licking his cock.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

His kisses work his way down my neck and towards my chest. He takes my left nipple between his fingers and pulls it, with his mouth he starts sucking my right nipple. I moan in pleasure as I feel my pussy starting to get wet.

“ Oh god that feel good.” he moans.

I look down and see Michelle is sucking him for all she is worth. Watching her suck him turns me on so much my pussy start getting wetter and wetter just watching her do such a fine job with his cock. She takes him all in her mouth and down her throat holds him there for a moment then back to her head bobbing up and down on his cock.

I want to taste her. I tell her to lift up a little so I can get to her pussy. I push her thong aside and see her shaved pussy for the first time. She is already wet. I take my tongue and lick her from her ass to her clit in slow strokes over and over. She tastes delicious. I push my fingers inside her as my tongue licks her hard clit. I can hear her moan around Richard’s cock.

“Oh Michelle, I’m gonna cum.” Richard cries out as her shoots his cum down her throat.

She continues to ride me face. I am fingering her harder and faster while my tongue works her hard clit. I am sucking and licking her clit repeatedly as more and more of her pussy juices pour out of her.

“Oh fuck, oh yes Annie I’m cumming.” she cries as I feel her body quivering above me, as she orgasms her juices pour out of her. I lick it up the best I can savoring the taste of her.

We get up and I kiss her on the lips for the first time. I can taste Richards cum in her mouth and the mixture of her juices and his is wonderful. Her kiss and soft and tender. She runs her hands up and down my body. Her touch causes me to moan aloud in desire. I ache for her touch. Richard comes up behind me and the feel of his body behind me and Michelle in front of me is almost more that I can stand. My pussy is throbbing for some attention.

I fell Richard’s half hard cock against my ass and I start stroking it with my hand. Michelle starts rubbing on my pussy . I could cum just from her touch but I want Richard inside me when I cum. Before long he is ready again. I bend over my desk so he can take me from behind. His cock slips in easily I am so wet. He starts pounding away on me as he grabs my hair and pulls my head back. When I feel Michelle’s tongue on my clit, my body starts shaking and within moments my orgasm rolls through my body. Richard thrusts into me a few more times and then pulls his hard cock out of me and looks at Michelle.

“ I’d really like to fuck you now.” he tells Michelle.

“ Well then why don’t you.” she tells him as she hops on the desk.

I sit down to watch them. He pushes his cock into her easily and start slowly pushing in and out of her pussy. She leans back on the desk as he continues to fuck her. Michelle’s tits start bouncing back and forth. Richard grabs them and massages them as he works his cock in her. The sight of the two of the together turns me on so much that I start rubbing my clit with one hand and the other I play with my nipples making them hard.

Richard start fucking her harder and faster. I hear Michelle moan and I know they are both close to cumming again. I push two fingers inside my wet lips as my thumb rubs my clit, hearing and watching them makes me orgasm again. In moments they both cry out there own release.

A few minutes later we are all dressed again. Richard heads for his office as Michelle and I look over all the work we have to do. I look up at her and wonder if she is ok with what happened between us. Like I said earlier we had never been intimate before today. She sees me looking at her.

“Why are you looking at me weird?” she ask.

“I was wondering if you were ok with what happened today between us.” I ask.

“Ok with it I loved it. I wish we had thought of this sooner. Don’t get me wrong I love dick, but you and your tongue are amazing.” she says with a slight blush.

“ What about you?” she asks me

“Oh I am with you I love a good cock but there is just something special about being with a woman. I loved your hand and your tongue on my body.” I tell her.

“You want to come over tonight Annie, get to know each other better, I have Tequila?” Michelle asks.

“ I would love to come over and get to know ever inch of your body.” I tell her.

“That sounds great.” Michelle says

“Well then let’s go we’ll come in early tomorrow and finish these reports.” I tell her.

“Yeah sounds good to me, and they said Tuesdays are productive we didn’t get shit done today.” Michelle replies.

“ Well I think our Tuesday was very productive when it comes to sex, don’t you? I ask smiling.

“ You got that right my friend. When it comes to sex, today was a VERY productive day.” she laughs as we head out the door.

 

Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments