Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twist of Fate, Part 1

"True story, took place in my college career. Thanks to xcountryqueenx for editing my first story."

9
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
My story begins in my sophomore year of college. I had always been a popular kid, but I was by no means a ladies man. I'm around 5'8" and 160lbs. I have a six pack and play almost every sport known to man, and my cock is 7".

One night, I had decided to go out to the bar and share a couple of drinks with my friends. Towards the end of the evening, I was walking back to the dorms with a girl I had been fucking, Julie. She was 5'2" and 110lbs. with a great ass and 32A perky tits. While we were walking, I got a text message from my friend John's girlfriend, Jessi. She was built like a supermodel, standing at 5'10" and 120lbs. Despite her being skinny, she had gorgeous DD boobs, the envy of all our friends.

Unfortunately, Jessi had a history of texting me her deepest darkest secrets and fantasies while she was drunk... I'm sure they were things her boyfriend wouldn't want to hear.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket to reveal a message from Jess.

"I want to fuck you..." it read.

Now I had heard many of her secrets before, but this took the cake. I had never expected something like this. John's girlfriend had just told me she wanted to fuck me, I was completely floored. But that wasn't the end of it.

"Ooh, I know who that girl is, that's John's girlfriend, right?" I heard Julie whisper from behind me.

Little did I know that she had been reading the message from over my shoulder. Scared she would get upset, I quickly shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Yeah..." I muttered under my breath, "I don't know where that came from."

"Sure, it's a little weird but hey, some guys just can't satisfy their girl," Julie winked at me. "Not like you can at least."

By this point, I was getting very turned on and all I wanted was to stop right there and take her on that bench on the side of the road... but it was the middle of campus, so I just adjusted my hard-on and kept walking.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked Julie, finding myself getting even more aroused by all the dirty talk.

"I mean, we should stop by Jessi's dorm and please her the right way; I've always wanted to try a girl." Julie spoke softly.

My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe this. "Are you serious!?!" I stammered, in clear disbelief.

"Well, it might just be all the alcohol talking, but yeah, I want to give it a shot!" Julie exclaimed excitedly, tugging on my pants playfully, making my cock tingle even more. "Come on, it's gonna be fun."

Julie grabbed my hand and pulled me gently in the direction of Jessi's dorm. As we got to the front door, she paused, grabbing my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialing Jessi's number. They talked on the phone for a couple minutes, Julie desperately trying to persuade Jess to let us up to her room.

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

While they were talking, Julie started unzipping my pants and lightly stroking my now rock-hard cock. At this point, I stopped resisting and began getting into the mood. Julie had finally convinced Jessi to let us up, and as she hung up, she grabbed my cock still sticking out of my pants... and let me upstairs.

Before we could knock on Jessi's door, it swung open and to my surprise, she was already naked and visibly wet. When she caught sight of my member, still hanging out my pants, she could not resist. She grabbed me and threw me down on to her bed, sucking my cock like a mad woman. Julie followed suit, undressing herself quickly. I was having trouble holding back, I had to try my hardest not to cum all over Jessi's face and in her mouth. Once Julie was naked, she finished undressing me.... pulling my shirt off slowly and slipping my pants off past Jessi, still going to town on my cock.

It didn't take long before Julie grabbed Jessi and threw her down on to the bed beside me, licking her pussy relentlessly. Jessi began moaning as I got up and moved behind Julie, teasing her sweet mound until it was wet, slippery and more than ready for my cock. Slipping my cock in, I began to pound her hard from behind. As Julie began moaning into Jessi's pussy, Jessi began cumming - and watching the girl's sweet cum drip down Julie's face turned me on even more. I pulled out of Julie, laying down flat on my back on the bed, inviting her to ride me. Without hesitation, she accepted my invitation... mounting me, bouncing her ass.

Jessi had now recovered and was feeling pretty left out. I reached my hand out and told her to come and sit on my face, as I loved eating girls out and thought I was pretty damn good at it. She began grinding her pussy into my face, all the while making out with Julie who was still riding my throbbing dick.

I'm not sure if it was the whiskey or just the excitement of the evening, but I don't know how I lasted as long as I did. As soon as I started thinking about that, I could feel my cock stiffen... I was ready to explode. Julie had already cum three times while riding me and Jessi had cum another two while grinding on my face. Quickly throwing both girls off me, I told them to get on their knees, and they obeyed as I began jerking myself off over them. It didn't take long before I was cumming all over both of their pretty, little faces. As soon as I finished, I collapsed on to the bed, panting. I looked up to see Jessi and Julie making out, still covered in my cum.

I thought I should bring up John, but I thought maybe not until after round 2...

Published 
Written by aerowfn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments