Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twist of Fate, Part 2

"Thanks again to xcountryqueenx for revising my second story, a sequel to part 1."

2
1 Comment 1
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Jessi and I had decided to keep that night our dirty little secret... it would only cause problems if John found out. However, as the days went on... Jessi and I became more infatuated with one another, longing to touch and be touched - neither of us could ever forget that night, it kept replaying over and over in our heads, leaving us aching for more.

Just a couple weeks later, we had all decided to go out as a group to a local bar. Julie and Jessi had since become very good friends and they had decided to dress in matching outfits. The tight, denim shorts they had on easily revealed Julie's bright pink thong and Jessi's bright yellow one. On top, they wore white, spaghetti-strap tops. You could see their hard nipples poking through the thin material, and it was apparent that they weren't wearing bras. The two of them looked like complete sluts, just begging to be used.

As John and I sat at the bar sipping on our beers, we watched our girls out on the dance floor making all of the men drool. I glanced down at my watch and realized it had gotten quite late. We grabbed Jessi and Julie and began the stumble back to John's dorm since we were all very drunk by this point. When we reached his dorm room, we all tumbled clumsily down on to the bed, a drink still in each of our hands. We started a question game and it didn't take long at all before the topic of conversation turned to sex...

John quickly turned to Jess, "Have you ever had a threesome?"

"Uhmmm, yes, I actually have..." Jessi murmured under her breath, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Oh, really?" John asked, clearly intrigued. "When did this happen?"

Julie, Jess and I glanced around at each other until I finally decided to speak up, breaking the awkward silence.

"John, it happened the other night. We all went out and I got a text from Jessi..." I began, quickly explaining the entire situation to him, waiting nervously for his response.

He didn't respond at first; I assumed he was contemplating what he was going to say carefully, because it was a very difficult situation. Part of me expected to get thrown out of the room, but what came next caught me by surprise.

"Well... if you got to fuck my girlfriend, it's only fair that I get to fuck yours," John winked at me, a sly smile spreading across his face.

“Are you serious?!” exclaimed Jessi, beginning to protest.

“Shut up slut, you fucked my friend... so now I’m going to fuck yours,” John said.

No one had ever seen this forceful side of John, but it clearly turned Jessi and Julie on as he got up and began making out with Julie, touching her all over. Jessi just sat on the bed and watched... completely stunned. She didn't know what to say as Julie slowly began slowly undressing her boyfriend and eagerly started sucking him off.

“Don’t just sit there and watch whore, suck my friends dick...

MilaOcean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaOcean

NOW!” John demanded Jessi.

And it didn’t take her long to follow instruction as she crawled over to me and pulled my pants down, wrapping her lips around my thick shaft. Meanwhile, John had stripped down Julie and moved into a 69 position so he could lick her tight, young pussy. I had also begun undressing Jessi while she continued to devour my cock just like I had remembered. As I crawled between her thighs, I realized her thong was already completely drenched, soaked through with her wetness. It seemed that being called a slut turned her on more than anyone could have thought.

Julie had gotten on top of John and started riding his cock. I got so turned on that I grabbed Jessi and bent her over the bed next to her boyfriend and started pounding her wet cunt from behind. I decided to test out how much of a slut Jessi could be as I began slapping her ass as hard as I could and pulling her hair. To my surprise, she moaned even louder as I left bright, red marks all over her butt cheeks. Turning her over, I got between her legs and slipped my cock up into her pussy again. This time, I began choking her with one hand and slapping her big tits with my other hand. She just started screaming for me to go harder and faster, she really loved this.

“My god Jess, you are a dirty whore!” John said as he looked over his shoulder at me pounding his girlfriend.

“You’ve got yourself a one-of-a-kind slut here John,” I answered as I shoved my hand into Jessi’s mouth, preventing her from speaking.

Julie was now on all fours being railed relentlessly by John’s monster cock, which was now throbbing after seeing his girlfriend being abused. Both John and I were about ready to bust so we decided to switch partners and cum on the girls.

Julie got on her knees in front of me as I had grabbed her head and impaled her throat with my dick, filling her mouth with my cum, smearing it all over her pretty face. Jess was sucking John off like a total porn star, right up until he took over and rubbed himself off... exploding all over her face, not missing a spot.

John and I sat on the bed next to each other, watching Jess and Julie intensely making out... licking our cum off one another, loving every second.

“Well I guess we found a new extracurricular activity on the weekends,” John said to me, laughing.

"You mean, you want to keep doing this?" I asked him, making sure this time.

"Hell yeah! I loved seeing Jess get dominated by you man," he exclaimed. "Not to mention, Julie is one hell of a fuck."

That night the four of us slept together in John's bed, and all we could think about was the wonderful, beautiful relationship we had just started.....

Published 
Written by aerowfn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments