Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Beats a Cheat - Part Two

"Andy is chosen, seduced, and has a revelation."

6
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
"She told me and..." she clicked on a cell phone and handed it to him with a picture of Jenny and Fred naked looking right back at him. "It's all over the internet."

Andy sat back stunned, but what stunned him more was Fred was overweight by probably 75 pounds. They looked horrible and Fred's dick looked really small.

"I better go Jackie."

"And do what? Confront her? Demand she end the affair and you two go to counseling?"

"Something. I can't just do nothing."

"You can get even."

"What do you mean 'get even'?" He looked sideways at her.

"I'm not bragging or anything, but I don't look like Jenny and you damned sure don't look like Fred. We could, you know..." she let the words hang there for him to digest.

"Me? You? You mean?" she grinned, nodded her head then unbuttoned her a few buttons of her blouse showing him a taste of cleavage. He though of Jenny's fat ass then off the nice ass he'd seen on the elevator then his mind was made. It was to Andy a no-brainer.

"Well alright then." He could feel his groin stir and reached over to feel her breast, but she backed his hand away.

"Remember, I like to play pretend. You wait here a little bit."

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see." She stood, bent over giving him a clear view down her blouse at her cleavage and her thin, lacy bra, took his cheeks in her hands and planted a wet kiss on his lips then turned and walked slowly away swaying her hips as she went. "Don't go away."

He could still taste her lips on him after she left and by now Andy's cock was as hard as he remembered it ever being. He imagined several scenarios including her even dressed in a skimpy French maids costume then he remembered the images on the phone. Was it her? It had to be. He couldn't wait. She seemed to be gone forever.

"Yoohoo, Andy?" He heard her voice from inside.

"On my way." He made his way through her apartment looking in both bedrooms expecting her under the covers of her big, four poster bed, but the comforter was perfectly flat and smooth. He looked in the closets and no Jackie.

"Where are you?" He felt lost and there was no answer. Did she bale on him? He checked the other room then saw the same images from his phone tacked to a cork board except in full color and blown up to 8 X 10s. God she was hot! He looked around to see a small photography studio and wondered if someone else took the pictures then resumed his search finally finding her sitting up straight wrapped in just a towel already showered.

"Well it's about time and now it's your turn. I like my men fresh and clean. I get to do the washing if you don't mind."

"Baby, you can scrub me down with a wire brush."

"Don't be so sure I won't. Be careful what you wish for lover boy. So come here so mama can undress you and wash you all nice and pretty."

His cock felt like it would explode standing there as she unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off then sucked for just a moment on each nipple sending shocks to his balls then she began the task of unfastening his belt then trousers then unzipped him slowly never touching his rock hard bone. His trousers dropped to the floor and she reached below them to remove his shoes and socks as he stepped out then she dug her nails into the waistband of his boxers and looked him in the eye.

"Circumcised or not? Let's find out." Then his long, thick, uncircumcized cock sprang out and bounced a few times in front of her. He was hard enough his foreskin pulled back exposing his inward curved head.

"Such a pretty dick, but let's wash now for mama." He stepped out of his shorts into the shower then she held the shower head in one hand and turned on warm water aiming it at his feet. One as a time she washed them with a nylon mesh scrub ball then worked her way up each leg then turned him around to wash his back. She asked him to spread his legs then ran the warm stream along the crack of his ass then scrubbed it too. She washed his arm pits then turned him again and this time his cock jumped and his balls tightened and tingled to the warm spray. She gently massaged soap into his balls making him groan in delight then washed his cock careful to not make him shoot his load down the drain. Finally she let him wash his hair and face then had a big soft towel ready to wrap around his waist and another to dry his hair

"Are you ready for pretend time?"

"I'm ready for anything toots." She let out a soft grunt then led him to her four poster bed.

"Now be a good boy and lay on my bed on your back so mama can tie you up and torture you."

"Oh mama I can't wait."

She tied him spread out with long silk cloths then held up a black cloth above his face.

"No peeking." She tied it around his head completely covering his eyes them she softly padded away out of the room.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

He laid there waiting for her pleasure, but she was silent. His cock throbbed waiting with nothing. He yelled out for her, but still nothing. He could feel his precum drip to his waist then he felt the softest touch tickle his balls making his dick leap in anticipation then his right, big toe was engulfed in her hot mouth then each toe in turn. She switched feet to repeat the same then her hot, wet tongue traveled up one leg stopping short of his balls then the next. She climbed slowly onto the bed between his legs letting her soft, warm tits drag up his legs just barely grazing his balls then licked his belly lingering and soaking his navel with her tongue then her hanging breasts dinged against the sides of his leaping cock.

"Jesus Jackie, this is torture." But she didn't respond climbing further up his body, her knees now opposite his hips. He could feel her light cropped pubic hair graze lightly up the underside of his cock and when he thrust upwards she raised up to avoid him then sat just barely out of reach on his belly. He could feel her warm, wet sex slide on him then continue up.
Abruptly the moved around switching the position of her knees so her pussy faced him. He could smell her sweet scent just inches from him spread wide then she backed onto his waiting lips and tongue while she laid her head just inches from his throbbing pole. He could feel her warm breath, but still she didn't touch him. He dove into her pussy with abandon knowing once she was sufficiently excited she would either suck his cock or fuck him, but all she did was rub her pussy to his face, moan softly and let him lick away just staring and breathing on his cock. She orgasmed hard grinding to his face then pulled her pussy from his face then rolled off him.

"Is that it? You're done?"

"For now." She moaned. "Don't worry."

"Don't worry? My dick is suffering, I ate your pussy and that's it?"

"Men...no patience at all." She slid off the bed leaving the room again.

"Jackie, dammit," he pleaded to silence that lasted several minutes then heard a soft knock at the door and an unfamiliar womans voice speaking in subdued tones then gigling.

After several minutes he heard footsteps approaching down the wood floor of the hallway sounding like heels clicking then a new voice.

"Well what have we here? A man and his little dick is hard. Well, almost. Can I get him hard Jackie?"

"I don't think that should be too difficult."

"Hello," Andy said, "Nice to meet you."

"We'll see."

"What's that mean?" He wished he hadn't asked. Suddenly he felt a hand cup his balls gently massaging him fully erect again.

"That's more like ITTT!" she squeezed his balls just hard enough so he felt pain, but not so hard to hurt him then he was released. "Come in ladies..."

Andy heard clothing being removed then dropping then skin on skin and loud smacks of kissing. His imagination went crazy picturing the scene unfolding while his cock swelled again then a body landed gently between his legs and he heard soft cooing. Was Jackie eating this woman's pussy between his legs? Then soft hair touched his balls making his cock leap. More soft moans then 'she' turned over and he felt the bed begin to rock as if she was getting fucked from behind. Was Jackie fucking her or was it ... another guy?

"Oh yes..fuck me baby. Fuck me long and hard!" Then suddenly Andy's balls became warm and wet and her lips grabbed him and she moaned into him. He could hear the smacking of hips to soft, round ass and he thought he might explode except his cock had yet to be touched. He heard an orgasmic moan then the humping ended and he felt a body lay beside him then finally the long sought feeling of hot, wet tongue run the length of his shaft on both sides.

About time, he thought then a wet mouth sucked him in deep momentarily then both bodies began backing off him.

"Oh no. Please..." Then knees came around his shoulders and he felt her sit over him.

"Open up sugar," Jackie said. He opened his mouth sticking his tongue hoping to lick pussy again. He smelled pussy, but when the rubbery latex parted his lips reality sunk in shooting a dildo in his mouth.

"Suck on it so your dick can get it. You want relief don't you?" He nodded slowly and wrapped his lips around it feeling is slide back in his throat. Andy felt humiliated, but played along. "That's it. Suck that dick. You like it?" He shook his head feigning delight sucking the latex cock happy no cum would exit.

"OK, baby. You've earned your reward." She pulled the dildo out of his mouth. "Do you want your dick sucked, a nice slippery titty fuck or do you want some pussy? You pick."

"Oh God. Can I pick all three?"

"You sure can sweety, but you're not gonna last through all three."

Published 
Written by storyo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments